Mafia Kill the Goons part X

Rudi Skacel

5 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I think one of Ian/Boof is a goon.

Bunny I just can't get a read on and Simo has been really quiet.

Leaning towards marvin being town but he could be doing the goon move of talking a lot. There's always one that plays it that way.

I am 100% town. 

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Bunny Munro

• Marvin

• Rudi Skacel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats shit about losing Smack, I thought he was our Mason. I'm starting to trust Sean for some reason. If he was a Goon i'm sure I would be dead by now. His vote for Vlad before deadline caught my eye. I  also voted Vlad in hope of cremating a 4 way tie, I'm sure there would have been one of the Goons in there if not both. Time for a re-think and some breakfast. 

9 hours ago, Shapes said:

I think one of Ian/Boof is a goon.

Bunny I just can't get a read on and Simo has been really quiet.

Leaning towards marvin being town but he could be doing the goon move of talking a lot. There's always one that plays it that way.

Townie here, just trying to get some proper debating going.

I've re-read the thread  and I'm thinking Sean is in fact good. I previously thought Bunny was good but now I'm not so sure. Boof is way too quiet this time. He maybe telling the truth or is just lurking. Because of his vote on Day 1 I'm still thinking he is good.

Edited by Marvin

9 hours ago, iantjambo said:

I am 100% town. 

After our exchange on page 6 I am sure you are a Townie. But my previous theories on other player are now in tatters. 

30 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Townie here, just trying to get some proper debating going.

I've re-read the thread  and I'm thinking Sean is in fact good. I previously thought Bunny was good but now I'm not so sure. Boof is way too quiet this time. He maybe telling the truth or is just lurking. Because of his vote on Day 1 I'm still thinking he is good.

Sean has virtually confirmed that he’s good. Unless he’s playing a massive bluff.

Shapes hasn’t done or said anything particularly goonly, she’s only on my list as it looks like she was being protected on day 2. Bunny has already confirmed that he WAS protecting her but not because they were goons. Why then? Why is he so sure she’s good?

10 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Sean has virtually confirmed that he’s good. Unless he’s playing a massive bluff.

Shapes hasn’t done or said anything particularly goonly, she’s only on my list as it looks like she was being protected on day 2. Bunny has already confirmed that he WAS protecting her but not because they were goons. Why then? Why is he so sure she’s good?

Before Vlad was 'taken out', I had actually thought it was Shapes who was the assassin. After my exchange with Sean and having survived any Goon 'Hit' I'm now leaning towards Sean being a Townie. This leads me towards Boof - I previously said because of his vote on day 1 I thought he was a good townie, but his quietness is too worryingly suspicious even by his standards. I'm refraining from voting too early so I'm going to sit back and keep an eye on the thread and see who votes who. 

Hmmm I was pretty convinced Sean was a goon... :lol:  IF what he's claiming is true then I'm obviously wrong. If he is legit then surely the goons would have gone for him last night though? So I'm still suspicious it was a bluff to save himself and/or to try and "out" the actual doc for night whacking

I said before I thought Bunny was good and I think I now trust Marvin too... Think I'll be voting for 1 of 2 people today but gonna hold off for a bit and see what develops first.

new potential Goon list:

Shapes and or

Bunny and or

Boof

quick edit to remind people how good Shapes can be at this game ;)

Edited by Marvin

Bunny Munro

Can't believe I'm having to explain this point again.

On day two there was a number of votes on me, with little to no reason. Shapes was one of the players who earned against a random pile on. As I know that I'm good, I wondered why a goon would, at the stage, discourage the town lynching one of its own. Made me trust her more than some others in the game so voted to try and save her.

5 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Can't believe I'm having to explain this point again.

On day two there was a number of votes on me, with little to no reason. Shapes was one of the players who earned against a random pile on. As I know that I'm good, I wondered why a goon would, at the stage, discourage the town lynching one of its own. Made me trust her more than some others in the game so voted to try and save her.

So, you and Shapes protected each other? Interesting 🤔 

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

So, you and Shapes protected each other? Interesting 🤔 

He's really pleading his case, too needy imo.

Bunny Munro
2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

He's really pleading his case, too needy imo.

I'm just answering the questions. I've said before. I'm town. I won't plead whilst the doc is still alive. 

But if you jump on me, and the goons take out the doc, the game is more or less a bogey.

Edited by Bunny Munro

4 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I have absolutely no affiliation to bunny 😂😂

As I said, you haven’t done anything particularly Goonly. Bunny seems to have affiliated himself with you though :lol:

vote simo

This might change and it's between him and Boof at the moment. Both too quiet. Probably classic case of letting the town implode around them.

I'm just a townie so I wouldn't protest too much but I think this is an important lynch to get right. If we can get down to 1 goon and no assassin it looks good for the town... But lynch wrong and then a night kill and suddenly it's pretty grim. 

Appreciate I have been relatively quiet but like I mentioned was doing 10 hour work days the first couple of game days then had a few things on otherwise otherwise but posted a goon list yesterday and had already posted a trust list this morning so it's not like I'd been silent. 

Tbh you were one of the 2 (maybe 3) folk I was leaning to voting today and I can't help but feel the "let's not pile on" Bunny chat was a goon trying to gain some town credibility early rather than genuine concern. I'm pretty confident it's you and one of two others... But trying to decide which :lol:

Weekend - everyone quiet...the usual not much to go on. Me admittedly quieter than I've been last 3 games (mason, goon, townie so role doesn't really make a difference to my chat level) as (a) not much to interact with and (b) it can't always be down to me to get folk participating!

Monday - back to work. Any time on JKB during the day was spent unable to tear myself away from the SPFL Vote thread. By the time I got home - night had been called. but hey - let's accuse Boof of being too quiet.

Tuesday - work again. Took advantage of glorious sunshine (a rare event!) to get grass cut and managed to get onto thread about 10 to 9 when things seemed to be going slightly nuts. Couldn't speed-read quick enough and any change to my vote wouldn't have made any difference. Once again the quietness accusations fly in.

And so to today.

Lunchtime at work so let's have a read of the thread (at least it's not too long...) and see who's been saying what.

Hopefully back in a bit.

Rudi Skacel
26 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Wooooo

I voted Shapes and got killed.......just saying

Woooooo

please dont get involved. Your deid. 

Bunny Munro

Interesting that noone has came out to argue against Seans claim. 

Happy to tentatively trust him for now.

Meh - longer than I thought!

My vote for Prince Buagoon on Saturday was just over an hour before deadline. Yes, it was first but I've not been jumping up and down claiming how innocent it makes me. I'd already committed to voting one of the no-shows as that's the sensible thing to do - Prince happened to be the first name on the player list and Groot might just have turned up in the last half-hour when I might've been away from the site. So no claims of innocence from me - I'd be more inclined to look at, for instance, Marvin using this as a basis for finding me townly. Say I get lynched and when I turn out to be a townie - who would have known that I was a townie all along?

Jambosean - I'm inclined to lean towards accepting he's probably good. No-one else has stood up to debunk his claim - and now would be the time to do so - so not getting my vote.

Out of the remaining four...Shapes is clearly a good player. Been posted missing on occasion...but so have I. Could she be hiding in plain sight? Bunny - how come the (oft-explained) support for Shapes? Is it as you claim and you think/feel she's good...or do you know for sure (and there's only one way that could be the case by now) that she's good? Simo - haven't heard an awful lot from. Could be tootling along as a clueless townie - could be a hidey goon? iantjambo - plenty to say, some of it good, bits accusatory towards me not so good :lol: 

So, thanks for your support but I think I can see where it's coming from...

Vote Marvin

Bunny Munro
5 minutes ago, Boof said:

Bunny - how come the (oft-explained) support for Shapes? 

Can I just point out, this was me supporting shapes on day two, based on my feelings at the time. 

There's been a lot of game since then.

Bunny Munro
2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Indeed but my default position is to be suspicious.

Totally fair.

It just seems a very small thing from days ago that a few people are very hung up on.

Well - when you've got nothing to go on, even a little helps. Or doesn't if it turns out to be a load of bollox...

Bunny Munro

Heads a mess reading this game.

So far I have

trusted: Myself, Sean

tentatively trust: boof, marvin, 

unsure: simo, shapes, IanT

Based on nothing but gut instict

47 minutes ago, Boof said:

Meh - longer than I thought!

My vote for Prince Buagoon on Saturday was just over an hour before deadline. Yes, it was first but I've not been jumping up and down claiming how innocent it makes me. I'd already committed to voting one of the no-shows as that's the sensible thing to do - Prince happened to be the first name on the player list and Groot might just have turned up in the last half-hour when I might've been away from the site. So no claims of innocence from me - I'd be more inclined to look at, for instance, Marvin using this as a basis for finding me townly. Say I get lynched and when I turn out to be a townie - who would have known that I was a townie all along?

Jambosean - I'm inclined to lean towards accepting he's probably good. No-one else has stood up to debunk his claim - and now would be the time to do so - so not getting my vote.

Out of the remaining four...Shapes is clearly a good player. Been posted missing on occasion...but so have I. Could she be hiding in plain sight? Bunny - how come the (oft-explained) support for Shapes? Is it as you claim and you think/feel she's good...or do you know for sure (and there's only one way that could be the case by now) that she's good? Simo - haven't heard an awful lot from. Could be tootling along as a clueless townie - could be a hidey goon? iantjambo - plenty to say, some of it good, bits accusatory towards me not so good :lol: 

So, thanks for your support but I think I can see where it's coming from...

Vote Marvin

That's more like the Boof analysis we are accustomed to. 

Edited by Marvin

Just to retaliate Vote Boof only done a new post because I didn't want to put it in an edited post (above). 

Bunny Munro

Bit of a quiet day - myself included - as we try to feel out who we've got left.

I'm going to vote simo and see what happens.

Will be on to change later if necessary. 

Same vote as Shapes as well :rofl:

I’m at the point now where I’m hoping the two of you aren’t goons :lol:

Edited by iantjambo

unvote simo

vote bunny

my latest theory is that bunny is a goon and through trying to associate with me, is aiming for one of two things.

Either:

I get lynched, am found to be good then he claims to be good on the back of that.

OR

He gets killed and hope that makes me look goonly and lynched while the other goon hides in the background 

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

unvote simo

vote bunny

my latest theory is that bunny is a goon and through trying to associate with me, is aiming for one of two things.

Either:

I get lynched, am found to be good then he claims to be good on the back of that.

OR

He gets killed and hope that makes me look goonly and lynched while the other goon hides in the background 

OR

Bunny gets lynched and is found out to be a goon. You get trust status even though you’re the one remaining goon :D

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

OR

Bunny gets lynched and is found out to be a goon. You get trust status even though you’re the one remaining goon :D

I wish I was a goon. Easier than being part of a town going in completely blind.

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

I wish I was a goon. Easier than being part of a town going in completely blind.

In all honesty, the only person I trust is Sean :lol:

jambosean75
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

In all honesty, the only person I trust is Sean :lol:

makes a change for me to be trusted during a mafia game 😄

jambosean75

sorry I've not been on much today.

just been made redundant and I don't think my payment is right.

i'm feeling a bit scunnered

Bunny Munro
Just now, jambosean75 said:

sorry I've not been on much today.

just been made redundant and I don't think my payment is right.

i'm feeling a bit scunnered

Sorry to hear that Sean.