Black Lives Matter Protest.

Ainsley Harriott

Governor Tarkin
39 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Meanwhile the paralysed man in hospital has his handcuffs taken off in the last hour, and the teenage shooter has his hearing put off for a month. 

well, that’s going to calm things down. 

I don't think there is much of a will to calm things down, at least not amongst the unwitting footsoldiers of the exquisitely orchestrated propaganda narratives.

I feel sorry for the millions of regular Americans who haven't been sucked in to their countries' current End of Days cult.

They must feel as helpless as we do with the Brexit charade and the cardboard Unionist and Nationalists ripping each other to shreds while the real villians of the piece continue to hawk the family silver from beneath all of our noses.  

It almost looks like divide and rule is being used to divide and rule.

Hopefully it wont catch on.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Justin Z

• Dawnrazor

• The Real Maroonblood

2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It almost looks like divide and rule is being used to divide and rule.

Hopefully it wont catch on.

We already have a one party state masquerading as two, and doing nothing to care for regular folk put in the worst position imaginable thanks to Covid (among its other countless failures). We're long past hoping it won't catch on.

Governor Tarkin
4 hours ago, Justin Z said:

We're long past hoping it won't catch on.

I was having a go at sarcasm, JZ. 👍

highlandjambo3
11 hours ago, Justin Z said:

You're close, there is actually a permit scheme for fully automatic and other highly regulated weapons enacted by the National Firearms Act of 1934. It's very complicated. It was enacted because of gangsters having automatic weapons in the 1930s, during alcohol prohibition. The St Valentine's Day Massacre in 1929 was one of the incidents that spurred the passage of the act.

I do not believe the gun the murderer was carrying was an "NFA item".

Ah ok.....I didn’t dig to deep.  Only in America eh..........

I wonder what clause you could add to your firearms application to “upgrade” your weapon request to full automatic?  

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Ah ok.....I didn’t dig to deep.  Only in America eh..........

I wonder what clause you could add to your firearms application to “upgrade” your weapon request to full automatic?  

Klan member.

highlandjambo3
12 hours ago, Cade said:

skynews-kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-gunman_

Doesn't look like a bolt action hunting rifle to me :whistling:

AR15, Chinese made......almost identical to an M16.

12 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Who doesn't like Toblerone :24_shocked:

Can you not eat your cat or dog here if you own it? 

12 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Do you know why Toblerone is the shape it is?

11 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

To look like mountains? 

11 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

No, so it fits in the box!!!

11 hours ago, Morgan said:

FFS!

:getout:

11 hours ago, Justin Z said:

:lol: That's funnier than it should be

11 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

🤣 Dick 🤪

10 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

WideeyedDownrightAvocet-size_restricted.

10 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

😥

8 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

giphy.gif

Well done, folks. A bit of humour for once. 👍

Riddley Walker

It's worrying how millions of people around the world have bought into the far right propaganda that an organisation fighting against centuries of state oppression are somehow considered 'as bad' as racist militias protesting against people protesting against racism. 

And all because of some looting, as if that's any way comparable to the regular murder of unarmed black folk by the state. 

Also, the folk that are against BLM etc. seem to think they are the ones 'not indoctrinated' when in fact they are fighting for the status quo, which is pro-establishment, which is against the education and progression of the working classes, ethnic minorities etc. Likely the same folk that have been brainwashed to still suck up to the Royal Family in this country. 

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Riddley Walker said:

It's worrying how millions of people around the world have bought into the far right propaganda that an organisation fighting against centuries of state oppression are somehow considered 'as bad' as racist militias protesting against people protesting against racism. 

And all because of some looting, as if that's any way comparable to the regular murder of unarmed black folk by the state. 

Also, the folk that are against BLM etc. seem to think they are the ones 'not indoctrinated' when in fact they are fighting for the status quo, which is pro-establishment, which is against the education and progression of the working classes, ethnic minorities etc. Likely the same folk that have been brainwashed to still suck up to the Royal Family in this country. 

I'll come round and loot your house mate. Wife got any nice jewelery? 👍

#BeigeLootingMatters

Edited by Governor Tarkin

On 28/08/2020 at 18:46, highlandjambo3 said:

As I said, if it was fully automatic then it was an illegal weapon, semi auto only for the nut jobs.

Warning:-

Contains seriously bad language but hits nail on head.

Edit - The end of part 1 along lines of 'what makes you so angry with me is you know that I'm right'

Start of 2 -'because I'm foreign'

Edited by DETTY29

Riddley Walker
5 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'll come round and loot your house mate. Wife got any nice jewelery? 👍

#BeigeLootingMatters

Reminds me of the 'will u give a bedroom to ref you gees' patter simpletons use when discussing immigration. 

Trump's planning a personal visit to Kenosha.

His Federal Goon Squad is already there, snatching people off the streets and holding them overnight without charge.

That'll help things.

Governor Tarkin
16 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Reminds me of the 'will u give a bedroom to ref you gees' patter simpletons use when discussing immigration. 

:sadrobbo:

It's a tenuous link but fair enough. :) 👍

Riddley Walker
10 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:sadrobbo:

It's a tenuous link but fair enough. :) 👍

I don't think you're a simpleton btw. 

Also, my wife's jewellery is all cheap as **** cos I'm an arse hole.

Unknown user
On 28/08/2020 at 22:14, Governor Tarkin said:

giphy.gif

I've long wanted a dog called Bob Mortimer, there's not many going spare though.

Governor Tarkin
26 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Also, my wife's jewellery is all cheap as **** cos I'm an arse hole.

Most of the best folk are arseholes so you're in good company. 👍

:)

luckyBatistuta
On 30/08/2020 at 11:22, DETTY29 said:

Warning:-

Contains seriously bad language but hits nail on head.

Edit - The end of part 1 along lines of 'what makes you so angry with me is you know that I'm right'

Start of 2 -'because I'm foreign'

Hilarious...and yet so many truths.

I recommended Jim Jeffries to my sister and her friends during the festival. When I asked them later what they thought, they told me that they walked out as he was disgusting....It’s standup comedy!!!🙄

As for the Jim Jeffries videos, Australia didn't "ban guns" they banned certain types of guns, pretty much as the UK has, I can assure people there are plenty of guns and lots of shooting goes on there.

"Assault Rifle" isn't really a thing, it's a term used by the media to describe a military style rife often a semi automatic, a bit like "point blank" it's not quite accurate. (Pardon the Pun)

Francis Albert

I could only watch a few minutes of the Jeffries clip. It is moronic. Simplistic. As well as full of untruths worthy of Trump. The way his audience whoops and cheers reminds me of a Trump audience. A good stand up comedian challenges his audience. Jeffries simply panders to his.

Edited by Francis Albert

Riddley Walker
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

I could only watch a few minutes of the Jeffries clip. It is moronic. Simplistic. As well as full of untruths worthy of Trump. The way his audience whoops and cheers reminds me of a Trump audience. A good stand up comedian challenges his audience. Jeffries simply panders to his.

Any good clips of a stand up challenging his audience? 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Away! That is a funny piece of comedy and social commentary. Only an android wouldn't at least chuckle at that!

I also disagree on your perception of good comedy. One of the most famous British skits of all time is an old boy being misunderstood trying to buy a handle for a garden implement 😄.

Francis Albert
11 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Away! That is a funny piece of comedy and social commentary. Only an android wouldn't at least chuckle at that!

I also disagree on your perception of good comedy. One of the most famous British skits of all time is an old boy being misunderstood trying to buy a handle for a garden implement 😄.

I think the fact his audience doesn't laugh but whoops and cheers in agreement with his opinions (as I say like a Trump crowd) says it for me.

And I didn't find the laboured  Four Candles sketch funny either!

All a matter of taste of course.

Riddley Walker

Dunno about anyone else but I'm utterly buzzing with anticipation at some challenging stand up being posted our way. 

7 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Dunno about anyone else but I'm utterly buzzing with anticipation at some challenging stand up being posted our way. 

There's a couple on Facebook I've seen😅😅

And I've a DVD of Jonny Vegas in Edinburgh where there's a bit of "audience participation"!

Edited by Dawnrazor

12 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Be patient, these things take time...

Screenshot_20200831-201925~2.png

17 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I think the fact his audience doesn't laugh but whoops and cheers in agreement with his opinions (as I say like a Trump crowd) says it for me.

I don’t really get a picture in my head of you sitting at home chortling away to a light hearted comedy on a regular basis. 

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

53E57401-796F-4975-9584-37739A12C91A.gif

luckyBatistuta

Well I’m sure I’m not the only one surprised by this little revelation 

Francis Albert
58 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I don’t really get a picture in my head of you sitting at home chortling away to a light hearted comedy on a regular basis. 

I am enjoying the Phil Silvers box set I got at the start of lockdown. Chortling at every episode!. For comedians who challenged their audience, even offended them try Lenny Bruce. Joan Rivers. Billy Connolly before he became an establishment figure. 

Edited by Francis Albert

9 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I am enjoying the Phil Silvers box set I got at the start of lockdown. Chortling at every episode!. For comedians who challenged their audience, even offended them try Lenny Bruce. Joan Rivers. Billy Connolly before he became an establishment figure. 

Funniest thing I've read on this or any other thread on here.

Well played.

Francis Albert
22 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Funniest thing I've read on this or any other thread on here.

Well played.

Funnier than Jim Jeffries. Which isn't saying much.

Proper fascinates me how much nonsense people are able to spout when blinded by agendas. 'a good comedian challenges his audience' is excellent. 

The Real Maroonblood
13 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

The Phil Silvers Show is brilliant.

Francis Albert
14 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

And still astonishingly fresh over 60 years later. And in many ways subversive of traditional American values and authority which may explain the fact Bilko was never as popular or well regarded in the States as in the UK and elsewhere.

In fact I could have included Silvers as one of the comedians willing to offend his audience!

I believe he insisted his fictional Fort Baxter was desegregated before the real US military was.

Edited by Francis Albert

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

And still astonishingly fresh over 60 years later. And in many ways subversive of traditional American values and authority which may explain the fact Bilko was never as popular or well regarded in the States as in the UK and elsewhere.

In fact I could have included Silvers as one of the comedians willing to offend his audience!

I believe he insisted his fictional Fort Baxter was desegregated before the real US military was.

It was on ForcesTV a while ago but not now.

On 27/08/2020 at 20:28, Justin Z said:

Dizzying spin . . . by you.

Let’s hope that the truth emerges from the misdirect and misinformation promulgated by some.

6 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It really isn't. It was good, and I like it, but it's not brilliant. 

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

It was exceptionally magnificent. 

Francis Albert
19 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

What is your definition of brilliant?

A  Radio Times poll voted it the best comedy series of all time. Anywhere.

Edited by Francis Albert