AB interview

Horatio Caine

30 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

Correct. It is utterly bizarre. 

AB is trying to do the right thing but maybe it’s time to change course and sod them all.

No maybes, Ann needs to pull that trigger.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Tennant's  6's

• Deevers

• rory78

Greedy Jambo

Not trying to start a riot but i'm actually sick of the fans having to bail the club out all the time

Sick of hearing that we're a very well run business. 

9 million quid of benefactor money

10 million quid of fans money and counting 

An absolute state of a football team on the park

Would we have stayed up if Covid-19 didn't show up? I'm not so sure. 

Constant ****ing bail outs from the fans. 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Basically he is calling her a liar. What a dick.

Did he say that when Lord Haughey gave £2.5m no strings attached to the Scottish game just last year?

I hope the benefactor(s) was/were listening to the radio today.  The sarcasm and mocking comments from Gordon, Cosgrove & the rest, should hopefully make them think again.

Get some strings attached and cover our legal costs.  That should do the trick. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

Not trying to start a riot but i'm actually sick of the fans having to bail the club out all the time

It's fans that keep clubs afloat every single year. Sometimes you get a return like a cup final or whatever but mostly you don't. Best case scenario most seasons is you get a competitive team that genuinely pushes for things during a season.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Greedy Jambo
7 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It's fans that keep clubs afloat every single year. Sometimes you get a return like a cup final or whatever but mostly you don't. Best case scenario most seasons is you get a competitive team that genuinely pushes for things during a season.

It's shameful. 

Where would we be without the fans and the benefactors? 

Down the tubes. 

We're running a successful business though. 

Edited by Space Pirate

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Space Pirate said:

It's shameful. 

Where would we be without the fans and the benefactors? 

Down the tubes. 

Yes, every club would be nowhere without fans, rich or not. You are right.

I'm getting sick of this now. Mrs B can't do anything right it seems. It would appear that the everybody else wants us well and truly shafted so if the legal advice is positive, which it seems to be, just press the button and lets take our chances. I'll gladly chip in to a fighting fund.

11 minutes ago, Yoda said:

I hope the benefactor(s) was/were listening to the radio today.  The sarcasm and mocking comments from Gordon, Cosgrove & the rest, should hopefully make them think again.

Get some strings attached and cover our legal costs.  That should do the trick. 

Nah. 

They’ll be thinking about all the good people at the clubs and how this can protect local communities that are helped by their football clubs. 

Greedy Jambo
6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Yes, every club would be nowhere without fans, rich or not. You are right.

Take yer maroon specks of for a minute, i'm not talking about season tickets and merchandise sales.

How many other teams have had near enough 20 million plowed into their club from fans direct debits and benefactor money? 

Bottom of the league tae. FFS. 

Edited by Space Pirate

Guest ToqueJambo

Take yer maroon specks of for a minute, i'm not talking about season tickets and merchandise sales.

How many other teams have had near enough 20 million plowed into their club from fans direct debits and benefactor money? 

Teams are allowed have bad seasons. It's football. Our wage bill has been about the 4th best over the last few years. The money has not been spent on the playing budget as you seem to think.

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Teams are allowed have bad seasons. It's football. Our wage bill has been about the 4th best over the last few years. The money has not been spent on the playing budget as you seem to think.

Just a bad season is it? 

ok. 

No point arguing with you. 

Guest ToqueJambo

Just a bad season is it? 

ok. 

No point arguing with you. 

It was an extremely bad season, yes.

eyesandears
4 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Wish Mrs Budge would just put her Hearts hat on and bugger the rest of them ! Let whoever can't survive go to the wall on keep any monies for Hearts 

That day is coming very shortly. Most likely by Wednesday evening when she and the SPFL have met all the clubs at the league meetings planned for Monday (Prem), Tuesday (Champ), Wednesday (Lg1/Lg2). If there is not any sign of a chance of a Resolution being drafted that could get passed then it's off to court we go and quite literally almost every other club can GTF.

She turns the tables on them and it's Game On for us Lights Out for some of them!

Seaside jambo

What amazes me is the amount of abuse ,snide remarks and disrespectful things that are being said, about the work Ann and her team have put into trying to sort the mess that is Scottish football. 
These tossers have made no feckn attempt themselves . The people who are meant to work for the benefit of the game do absolutely nowt. Ann must have the patience of a saint, many of us here would be throttling these w- - kers 

Im not one for harming anyone or anything , but now must be the time to say I’ve done my bit it’s up to you now . If Hearts do not hear anything positive buy the end of next week we will be handing this over to our legal representatives  

Always Hearts 

Greedy Jambo
6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It was an extremely bad season, yes.

5 years down the pan in all honesty 

Back to square one. 

Edited by Space Pirate

2 minutes ago, Seaside jambo said:

What amazes me is the amount of abuse ,snide remarks and disrespectful things that are being said, about the work Ann and her team have put into trying to sort the mess that is Scottish football. 
These tossers have made no feckn attempt themselves . The people who are meant to work for the benefit of the game do absolutely nowt. Ann must have the patience of a saint, many of us here would be throttling these w- - kers 

Im not one for harming anyone or anything , but now must be the time to say I’ve done my bit it’s up to you now . If Hearts do not hear anything positive buy the end of next week we will be handing this over to our legal representatives  

Always Hearts 

Queen Ann = Saint Ann = Ann the Conqueror!

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

5 years down the pan in all honesty 

Back to square one. 

You can choose to look at it that way or you can accept football is a game of ups and downs and look forward to the next batch of good times instead of constantly harking back to bad times.

30 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Basically he is calling her a liar. What a dick.

Acting the big man from a studio or an organised Off the ball zoom production is one thing.

Get the ****er attempting to walk down McLeod street and we’ll see what he’s made off.

Jamboelite
31 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Thank god you are Hibs and no one listens.

Greedy Jambo
Just now, ToqueJambo said:

You can choose to look at it that way or you can accept football is a game of ups and downs and look forward to the next batch of good times instead of constantly harking back to bad times.

It's a 20 million extreme down. 

Jamboelite
16 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Bottom of the league tae. FFS. 

£20m didnt go into the player budget did it.......absolutely reeking in here.

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Jamboelite said:

Thank god you are Hibs and no one listens.

Aye, I'm totally hibs mate, even though i refuse to wear anything green. 

Greedy Jambo
Just now, Jamboelite said:

What are you talking about? 

I didn't say that 20 million went on players and thank feck it didn't, we've already wasted enough. 

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

It's a 20 million extreme down. 

Is it aye? That includes fan ownership and stand money. Want to break down what it was spent on?

Hibs had what 10 years of constant underachievement after Mowbray, sliding down the league and eventually getting relegated then taking 3 years to get promoted. They'll have spent way more than 20m in that time and had way more disappointment than us the last 5 years. All it took to forget all that was one cup win. Same with us in 98. Decades of disappointment and wasted money on teams that achieved mostly very little disappeared overnight. That's football. 

Edited by ToqueJambo

Greedy Jambo
Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Is it aye? That includes fan ownership and stand money. Want to break down what it was spent on?

Hibs had what 10 years of constant underachievement after Mowbray, sliding down the league and eventually getting relegated then taking 3 years to get promoted. They'll have spent way more than 20m in that time. All it took to forget all that was one cup win. Same with us in 98. Decades of disappointment and wasted money on teams that achieved mostly very little disappeared overnight. That's football. 

**** hibs. 

They don't have a FOH and fans constantly plowing money in. 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Space Pirate said:

**** hibs. 

They don't have a FOH and fans constantly plowing money in. 

You seem to not understand what FoH was set up for.

Edited by ToqueJambo

3 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Aye, I'm totally hibs mate, even though i refuse to wear anything green. 

😂😂😂😂😂

39 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Dear Elon Musk - please just focus on Space X - Hearts are ok and Ron Gordon will deal with hubs!

FOH £10 million 

£3 million (approx) to buy the club

£3 million working capital for 2014 to 2016 but not spent so went towards the stand

£3 million to the new stand 

£0.5 million to pay football debts upon exiting Administration 

Greedy Jambo
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

FOH £10 million 

£3 million working capital for 2014 to 2016 but not spent so went towards the stand

You can be as delusional as you like but the fact is, we're desperately scrambling about to stay in the premiership. We have spent probably more than everybody in the the premiership other than the old firm. 

Who else could afford Naismith, Boyce, lafferty etc?

Not to mention the other 70 odd diddies. 

4 year deals handed out like flyers. 

7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

FOH £10 million 

Thank god your not the accountant that's creative at best.

Nelly Terraces
5 hours ago, Hans von Luck said:

Give them feck all financial support, watch the die and ride this out. no guarantee Hamilton, St Midden, Kilmarnock etc will survive this anyway.
It’s only about Hearts and nobody else.

HVL nails it. Well said mate.

5 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Even when Gordon says multiple millions he sneers

I hate that prick. Another who’s too weak and bows to his west coast masters and all their bullshite. 

Arsehole of the highest order. 

Still not understanding why anyone with an interest in Hearts is willing to save clubs that are screwing us up right now makes no sense to me

Tommy Brown
29 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Put the tube on ignore.

4 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Richard Gordon is a massive wankstain. My god I hate that guy.

I don’t think Budge can propose much more. If this doesn’t work then it’s either court or nothing. Scottish football really does need exterminated though. So tin pot it’s untrue

Spot on. The dregs of the country really have infested the game at every level.  The game is so weak now. 

Guest ToqueJambo
11 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Take it you're not an FoH member then? Figures. What's the breakdown in your mind then?

5 hours ago, tokyowalnut said:

This is how I took it. 

Ann Budge is doing what she can to effectively save Scottish football going down the pan and she is asked do a paper. 

Said it more than enough times, but I hate Neil Doncaster. He has caused this massive shit storm and discontent, all while 'earning' £400,000! It is an absolute disgrace, he should be chased out of Scotland, preferably on a burning viking boat. 

With a huge input from his chums at CFC.

20 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

You can be as delusional as you like but the fact is, we're desperately scrambling about to stay in the premiership. We have spent probably more than everybody in the the premiership other than the old firm. 

Who else could afford Naismith, Boyce, lafferty etc?

Not to mention the other 70 odd diddies. 

4 year deals handed out like flyers. 

The good news is the clown that caused all this is hopefully out of a job as from tomorrow. :biglaugh:

Dungcaster says that there are philanthropists willing to put money into the Scottish game to save it are their initials CFC and SKY, cretin still probably taking money from the aforementioned trying to justify his job 

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

The good news is the clown that caused all this is hopefully out of a job as from tomorrow. :biglaugh:

Lone Striker
2 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

No we don’t, do we have any real evidence they are not?

Just asking, since some on here have jumped to the conclusion they are one and the same. Personally, I hope they are different folk.   The thought that our benefactors are also willing to throw money at the rest of the clubs is somewhat distasteful & disappointing.

Edited by Lone Striker

25 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Your hard on for Mikey is embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Lone Striker said:

Just asking, since some on here have jumped to the conclusion they are one and the same. Personally, I hope they are different folk.   The thought that our benefactors are also willing to throw money at the rest of the clubs is somewhat distasteful.

I would tend to diasagree and suggest that these people are prepared to use their money in a way that can help save the game in Scotland which surely is something that shoud be applauded.

AB during her interview hinted that some other cluibs are in a  financial position to do likewise but prefer to look after themselves.

I think that Ann thinks that taking the moral high ground and showing patience and compassion for the other teams in this organisation will win friends and influence things. I’m sorry in an ideal world that would work.What we have in  Scottish Football is a nest of self seeking vipers. Greedy leaches in the lower Divusiins with absolutely no aspersions apart from survival and grabbing the crumbs from the top table. Sorry Ann. It the quicker you get to the courts the better. Go for it now.

Greedy Jambo

Here's a question ( you won't like it)

If the benefactors want to put money into scottish football, why do they have to go through Ann?

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Correct 

Good point

I posted on the other thread that we can expect Celtic people to come in with money now as well

Desmond to help out with his newly laundered cash.