AB interview

Horatio Caine

Tom Hardy’s Dug
3 minutes ago, adayinmay said:

I didnt hear the whole interview, only the tail end. Was she asked if she was willing to go to court if/when reconstruction fails?

Not just willing to but will - she recognises this might hurt Scottish football but by that stage it will be Hearts first.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Tennant's  6's

• Deevers

• rory78

4 minutes ago, adayinmay said:

I didn't hear it like that. I think he was saying why do only Hearts have philanthropists and not other clubs. Its time other clubs stepped up.

I thought he was implying that only Hearts fans were prepared to be philanthropic because of Hearts dilemma -.ulterior motive

Edited by tcjambo

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 minute ago, tcjambo said:

I thought he was implying that only Hearts fans wete prepared to be philanthropic because of Hearts dilemma.

Maybe they are - so the **** what?

its hardly coming from Epstein’s inheritance money.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

tokyowalnut
6 minutes ago, adayinmay said:

I didn't hear it like that. I think he was saying why do only Hearts have philanthropists and not other clubs. Its time other clubs stepped up.

This is how I took it. 

Ann Budge is doing what she can to effectively save Scottish football going down the pan and she is asked do a paper. 

Said it more than enough times, but I hate Neil Doncaster. He has caused this massive shit storm and discontent, all while 'earning' £400,000! It is an absolute disgrace, he should be chased out of Scotland, preferably on a burning viking boat. 

Edited by tokyowalnut

Just now, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

its hardly coming from Epstein’s inheritsnfe

money.

??

Greedy Jambo
10 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

Nearly 400 grand for the puppet Dungtaster per fecking year.

Unforgiveable

Apparently roughly the same as the president of the United States 🤣

annushorribilis III

"Ahm deliteit that Sana Clause has came early this year ". 

An absolute ****ing muppet from Dundee Utd. 

gorgie rd eh11
1 hour ago, JamboGraham said:

‘Celtic have urged the SPFL to issue the fixture calendar for the new season "as soon as possible".’

Why? In a normal year with zero variables the fixtures come out at the end of the 3rd week in June?

Usual Celtic nonsense, or a part of a strategy to allow the SPFL to respond with “Can’t, don’t know structure, don’t know dates, don’t know clubs, etc.”? Part of the effort to focus the minds of voting clubs?

I am probably reading way more into this than I really should...

Rick Sanchez

Honestly, **** every single person in Scottish football having a laugh and a joke.

Time for Ann to focus on Hearts and only Hearts. I can't express how much I hope some of them die. 

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Both cockwombles.

6 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

more than trump, doncaster is on what £388k and it is estimated trump gets $400k which is roughly £325k

gorgie rd eh11

So a couple of days notice to award titles and expel teams because clubs "need the money".

Here's some free money. Write a paper.

Tennant's  6's

Philanthropists giving money, no strings attached.

Should there not be strings attached to make sure that we're reinstated into the Premiership, otherwise could this go against reconstruction?

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Philanthropists giving money, no strings attached.

Should there not be strings attached to make sure that we're reinstated into the Premiership, otherwise could this go against reconstruction?

That could be considered a bribe though, no?

Nelly Terraces

Why the hell is she wasting her time attempting to help these ungrateful Hearts hating bitter scum? Her sole focus should be the care of Heart of Midlothian & nothing else. To think she's now actively attempting to financially assist those who so readily went out their way so destroy us makes me want to vomit. If their representative doesn't want to talk then fair enough, you had your chance & blew it, arseholes. 

Wanting to help the likes of Dundee & Hamilton. Just **** off eh.

What surprises me is that Celtic and indeed Rangers (and others) have not immediately said yes to a contribution and indeed not added to it to ensure football restarts as soon as is possible

After all is not the 20/21 season the most important in their clubs history since the last 9 in arrow was completed ?...so if you want it pay for it.

Willie miller what a ******* clown we may be loosing a big club like Hearts but we have a great replacement in Dundee utd. Aye right ******* idiot.

Rick Sanchez
8 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Why the hell is she wasting her time attempting to help these ungrateful Hearts hating bitter scum? Her sole focus should be the care of Heart of Midlothian & nothing else. To think she's now actively attempting to financially assist those who so readily went out their way so destroy us makes me want to vomit. If their representative doesn't want to talk then fair enough, you had your chance & blew it, arseholes. 

100% this.

28 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Time for Ann to focus on Hearts and only Hearts. I can't express how much I hope some of them die. 

This.

She has gave them far too many chances.

Every other club is only interested in themselves, why are we continuing to be nice and get slapped in the puss eveytime.

16 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Well said.

31 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

This is how I took it. 

Ann Budge is doing what she can to effectively save Scottish football going down the pan and she is asked do a paper. 

Said it more than enough times, but I hate Neil Doncaster. He has caused this massive shit storm and discontent, all while 'earning' £400,000! It is an absolute disgrace, he should be chased out of Scotland, preferably on a burning viking boat. 

And on more money than the American President they stated earlier 😳 it beggars belief

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, rory78 said:

And on more money than the American President they stated earlier 😳 it beggars belief

Over double what BJ gets too.

Mid Calder Jambo
40 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Hearts owner saves Scottish football. After being summarily dumped out the league to allow Celtic to get the title.

:verysmug:

FTFY

Tennant's  6's
15 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Yeah I know, bit stupid.

I just don't want these people who are close to Ann Budge helping Scottish football & we still get screwed.

I'd hope that common sense prevails & we are reinstated into the Peemiership as we're willing & able to play again. 

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Seems to be the way they operate, playing them at they’re own game is fine by me.

johnthomas
41 minutes ago, adayinmay said:

"Are Hearts the only club with philanthropists(benefactors?)"

Certainly sounded a bit snidey .

Miller "this sounds like complete fantasy"

Very encouraging chaps , well done 

Hans von Luck

Give them feck all financial support, watch the die and ride this out. no guarantee Hamilton, St Midden, Kilmarnock etc will survive this anyway.
It’s only about Hearts and nobody else.

46 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Saying to everyone “you’ll have had your tea then” if you see a Scaberdonian walking with a limp it’s probably because he’s hid his money in his shoe.

Aberdeen is the only place I know where the people can peel an orange in their pocket 

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Over double what BJ gets too.

Its absurd he'll be sitting watching Netflix while letting Anne run about doing his job - im glad she highlighted her frustrations at lack of action being done at SPFL during this crisis 

Restonbabe

League 1 clubs Falkirk and Partick Thistle full time. League 2 queen's Park professional working towards full time

5 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

"Are Hearts the only club with philanthropists(benefactors?)"

Certainly sounded a bit snidey .

Miller "this sounds like complete fantasy"

Very encouraging chaps , well done 

Miller is indeed a complete slaver.   His 1st comments were ' this sounds like complete fantasy' with a really cynical tone,   later on he says 'we've no reason not to believe this is a genuine offer'.    I think quite a few have simply got a natural response when it comes to us based on hatred and it's just getting in the way of grown up conversations.   

2 hours ago, JamboGraham said:

‘Celtic have urged the SPFL to issue the fixture calendar for the new season "as soon as possible".’

Why? In a normal year with zero variables the fixtures come out at the end of the 3rd week in June?

Usual Celtic nonsense, or a part of a strategy to allow the SPFL to respond with “Can’t, don’t know structure, don’t know dates, don’t know clubs, etc.”? Part of the effort to focus the minds of voting clubs?

I am probably reading way more into this than I really should...

I would like to think Celtic are in trouble. They need the fixtures to tell their debtors that games are in the making and money will start flowing soon. 

End of they day, celtic are paying huge wages that rely on income from Scottish football and Europe.  

Doncaster still has to stir the pot..telling us he's glad to hear there were no strings attached to the offer to help fund the testing and help other cubs

Acting as though it was a surprise..this was public over 24 hours ago and he knew that when he spoke to Ann..to then act 'surprised' today is just a joke...he knew and has just tried to put another boot at our club

Now we have to listen to the latest Peterhead representative waffle on the radio..money is the key for him. He hates mothballing yet he has contributed to that being a possibility. He talks about its okay in the top league but lower division clubs may not be able to survive unless they mothball....seems to think we should just sit back accept no football for a while even behind closed doors all because his club and others can't afford for It to be behind closed doors...not our problem so if you can't field a team you should be placed in the lowest division when you deem you can return

At last he is being asked about those clubs who can play but have no league to play in..avoided that by sympathising with Falkirk and Partick but no answer to what to do..oh and when he was asked about forced reconstruction that was 'not appropriate'...funny it was okay in the last month but when his side is impacted there is a slight deviation from his position recently

At least he is aware there will have to be change to allow for clubs having other clubs to play against in the championship

niblick1874
41 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

more than trump, doncaster is on what £388k and it is estimated trump gets $400k which is roughly £325k

From the off, Trump has given his pay to charity.  

Edited by niblick1874

frankblack

I don't understand how people are remotely interested in Willie Miller's advice on financial management.  The evidence of his credibility in criticising a successful businesswoman who built and sold a multi-million pound software consultancy for big money can be shown here:

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Debts+sink+Dons+legend+Willie's+fish+restaurants.-a0134887665

TyphoonJambo
4 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Miller is indeed a complete slaver.   His 1st comments were ' this sounds like complete fantasy' with a really cynical tone,   later on he says 'we've no reason not to believe this is a genuine offer'.    I think quite a few have simply got a natural response when it comes to us based on hatred and it's just getting in the way of grown up conversations.   

Willie, the cock, Miller sucks the very desire to be alive out of me. A tube, a thick northern sheep shaggin, no longer famous or relevant, slavering welt, engrossed apendage of a human being. The very epitome of why our mickey mouse league is proper rubber ducked. 

Ffs, the man couldn't run a chippy! 

J.T.F.Robertson
51 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

its hardly coming from Epstein’s inheritance money.

No maybes about it, whatever guise their philanthropy comes under. They haven't chucked millions at Hearts for the sake of this mickey mouse league.

Rick Sanchez

Imagine the only string attached to the money was that Doncaster had to go. I wonder if they'd all turn on him.

ford donald
16 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Yeah I know, bit stupid.

I just don't want these people who are close to Ann Budge helping Scottish football & we still get screwed.

I'd hope that common sense prevails & we are reinstated into the Peemiership as we're willing & able to play again. 

I hope a lot of those smaller clubs sink,glorified juniors,never going to be anything else,dont need them.

johnthomas
11 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Think you're spot on

frankblack
Just now, ford donald said:

I hope a lot of those smaller clubs sink,glorified juniors,never going to be anything else,dont need them.

There are far bigger junior clubs than a lot of the shite in the bottom two SPFL leagues who attract low double trebble digit crowds.