SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

1 minute ago, Thommo414 said:

Is there a link or anything for where to find this? I’m going in circles here

All on page 1373

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

upgotheheads
1 minute ago, Thommo414 said:

020 766 08149

access code 137 992 1001

then hash

Footballfirst
3 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Just now, kila said:

QC just mentioned the PDF File

For a moment I thought I was tuned into the Celtic case.

:D

:naughty:

Footballfirst
3 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

This spfl wank is saying absolutely nothing of substance and just seems like he is stalling 

It's not the SPFL QC. It's Garry Borland QC representing Dundee Utd, Raith and Cove.

Im not an expert or a killjoy. But I do have experience of the law and the law of contempt. I think people should not underestimate how important it is to be very very careful about what people post even in jest. Do you think others wont be looking in looking at anything they can report us for. 

Famous 1874
Just now, Footballfirst said:

It's not the SPFL QC. It's Garry Borland QC representing Dundee Utd, Raith and Cove.

Understood. Cheers. Missed the start of it so wasn’t sure who it was. 

Hearts1975
2 minutes ago, vladisacoward said:

None so blind as those....

You could level a lot of things at Vlad, but a coward ain’t one of them.

Not dialled  in yet but reading tweets is the SPFL basically relying on Utd, cove, etc to get it back to the SFA ?

Hagar the Horrible

Please all stop quoting what he is talking about, we dont want it taken into account bagainst us, contempt is serious

1 minute ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Please all stop quoting what he is talking about, we dont want it taken into account bagainst us, contempt is serious

Indeed. Some just can't help themselves and have to be the one it seems.

WorldChampions1902

This ain’t gonna be popular, but I really think the Mods need to take down JKB for the next 1.5 hours to protect people from themselves.

frasermck11
Just now, Hagar the Horrible said:

My other concern would be supporters of other clubs who wish to harm Hearts doing the same. 

They won’t even need to attempt to write letters this time. 

Thought Police

I actually think this thread should be locked for now. People can't just go posting willy nilly.

Mods, sorry to be a killjoy, but closing this thread until after the hearing would be extremely sensible at this juncture. Contempt of court is serious, get it done.

upgotheheads
1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

Excuse my ignorance but what happened in that case?

Dunno M'lud

Edited by upgotheheads

jamtartan74

Mods lock the thread for now as it seems some people might get into bother with quoting what’s going on, as much as I would like to know what’s happening I don’t want it to damage our case 🤷🏻‍♂️

6 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

Im not an expert or a killjoy. But I do have experience of the law and the law of contempt. I think people should not underestimate how important it is to be very very careful about what people post even in jest. Do you think others wont be looking in looking at anything they can report us for. 

I agree - support the Hearts stay legal and don’t let the club down 

Ex member of the SaS

I am as wanting to know as much as the next on here BUT come on guys use your head when posting. There have been enough warnings about contempt so calm down and wait until it's over before making even cryptic comments.

Hagar the Horrible
Just now, Mr Sifter said:

Are we allowed to comment on the fact that he is putting us to sleep with  his  slow        style  of  speech?

I am on a sports channel watching a cricket game and the side in bat are trying to get to drinks without losing a wicket, run rate is about 1 per over?  There was a strong LBW spotted by the umpire, that might get reviewd later

millerjames398
1 hour ago, D4nny_ said:

Ann currently shadow boxing on the Plaza before a socially distanced cup style parade to the boardroom for the dial in.

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😄brilliant man, whitesnakes "here i go again" boomin over the tannoy, as she makes her way😂🇱🇻

Edited by millerjames398

alicante jambo

Better doing a hibs and lockdown kickback for the next few hours or until its finished. Log back on and we have got yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss thatĺ do me.

Would rather the thread was locked temporarily rather than folk getting themselves into bother trying to be helpful. The media are tuning in too, maybe Banderson will have an update. No point risking it. 

I am on a sports channel watching a cricket game and the side in bat are trying to get to drinks without losing a wicket, run rate is about 1 per over?  There was a strong LBW spotted by the umpire, that might get reviewd later

I have absolutely no idea what that means but I hope your team score a goal, or a putt, or a slam dunk soon mate 🙂

Footballfirst
4 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Are we allowed to comment on the fact that he is putting us to sleep with  his  slow        style  of  speech?

It is normal for QCs to speak slowly as the Judges are always making notes about what is being said or the references to other documents.

jock _turd

Getting nothing from this judge... fans getting in there with the "who's the with the wig"  Getting nasty:laugh2:

Hagar the Horrible

Anybody watching terry Grithiff at the snooker....rivitings trying to bore a victory

1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

It is normal for QCs to speak slowly as the Judges are always making notes about what is being said or the references to other documents.

Fair enough FF, first time I've ever listened to court proceedings....Christ its tedious 🙃

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, scotty2442 said:

No way this will be finished by 1pm 

Depends whose hungry 

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )