SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

1 minute ago, kila said:

So the way this pans out, it could be Hibs voting to pass this meaning their fans end up boycotting the semi final?

Boycott The national stadium again?

gashauskis9
24 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Find it hard to believe a word they say now. Could all just be part of the ploy to drag this out as long as possible.

I know, but the more they change their minds the more their integrity will be challenged and the less likely they are to see any of JA’s cash.

2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

As I said earlier, we should start legal proceedings tomorrow regardless of the result of the indicative vote and advise the SPL we have done this as a "protective" measure due to time constraints.  That counters any effort to kick the can down the road until it's too late.

If the final vote goes in our favour, we terminate the court action and everyone's a winner.

For once I find myself in full agreement. 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Rods said:

To late to change it lol had a few drinks this evening. 

Hope is wasn't champagne. You are supposed to be keeping that in the fridge until success achieved.

8 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I told you my predictions about reconstruction happening and I believe it will. There’s been a decent shift in our favour and the indicative vote is expected to be nearer 30 member clubs voting for reconstruction. I won’t post anything further other than.....

......the next big story to emerge will be the fallout at Hibs between Leanne Dempster and Ron the Con. One favours reconstruction, the other doesn’t and it’s causing a major rift between the two. 

A journalist is about to do a piece on this very soon. The tide is again turning again in our favour.

Keep that champagne on ice. It’s going to taste even better now. 
🍾🍾🍾🍾

I was told a few months that LD was moving on from Hibs - as you say they don’t see eye to eye. 

She certainly taken a big seat in all things Hibs since Gordon came on board. 

9 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

As I said earlier, we should start legal proceedings tomorrow regardless of the result of the indicative vote and advise the SPL we have done this as a "protective" measure due to time constraints.  That counters any effort to kick the can down the road until it's too late.

If the final vote goes in our favour, we terminate the court action and everyone's a winner.

If wrong I 'd be happy but this comes along all of a sudden. Given what we have seen, there is just as much reason to believe this is the Board, at it. Why is this Chairman speaking for others all of a sudden? HorSeshit

Edited by Riccarton3

Scunnered One
3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Just asking...but where is the finance coming from to pay for (what will undoubtedly be) a hugely expensive legal case with no guaranteed return?

This isn't in my eyes a shoe-in that we will win.

I obviously hope I'm wrong - but there's factors at force that the clubs have voted on that look pretty binding on paper.

Soapy Soutar
Just now, Riccarton3 said:

If wrong I 'd be happy but this comes along all of a sudden. Given what we have seen, there is just as much reason to believe this is the Board, at it. Why is this Chairman speaking for others all of a sudden? Horeshit

🙈

6 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

I was told a few months that LD was moving on from Hibs - as you say they don’t see eye to eye. 

She wants move into politics. 

Boyces beard
1 minute ago, Scunnered One said:

Just asking...but where is the finance coming from to pay for (what will undoubtedly be) a hugely expensive legal case with no guaranteed return?

I obviously hope I'm wrong - but there's benefactors at force that the clubs have voted on that look pretty binding on paper.

Fixed that for you.

FTH

6 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Hope is wasn't champagne. You are supposed to be keeping that in the fridge until success achieved.

Ha ha ha if only I am saving the champagne for the foundation plaza it goes well with a sing song. The hearts are staying up and going to win the cup will be fitting.

This couldn't all be just to make it tight thus meaning it has to go to a vote (wasting another few days) when we could've been starting court proceedings -before they all then piss on us again???

Edited by rory78

Soapy Soutar

If recon does happen one way or another lets not take our eye of the ball and forget all the feelings of injustice,hate and betrayal.

If this goes through its not because clubs suddenly feel for us and realise it was unfair,it will be because budge and our legal time have backed them into a corner.

I still will want blood,teams to burn,and tynecastle to have a poisonous atmosphere every game we play.

What so many have tried to do to us and said about us should never be forgotten.

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Cheers SJ. 

👍

Not sure I believe it. A Jonny post without FTH. Come on now, there are standards that require to be kept.

6 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

It's so hard to tell if she's good at her job or even a decent person. I kind of think she comes over OK but Petrie is a straight up dick and this Gordon guy frankly seems shifty as.

If she had any backbone, you'd think she'd have left that shitshow years ago.

What are her credentials? Hibs have been largely shit since she's been there. Were motherwell not also?

Still, she seems to have a good rep and, as I say, even I think she seems awright in a way!

Hibs are poison. They're career suicide. Watch Jack Ross fall off a cliff. His next job won't be top flight.

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, rory78 said:

This couldn't all be just to make it tight thus meaning it has to go to a vote (wasting another few days) when we could've been starting court proceedings -before they all then piss on us again???

SJ doesn't believe we have been played and at the moment, I am happy to go along with what he says. As a minimum, it helps me sleep easier.

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Not sure I believe it. A Jonny post without FTH. Come on now, there are standards that require to be kept.

He’s clearly slipping up.

And, as Jonno would add, :fth: 

1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

If Keredine is correct, then we could be facing vote of 40-2, yet the vote would fail. That is democracy on a new level, even for Scottish football.

If this is the case then just adds even more fuel to the court case. Sweet. 

Big Slim Stylee
24 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I told you my predictions about reconstruction happening and I believe it will. There’s been a decent shift in our favour and the indicative vote is expected to be nearer 30 member clubs voting for reconstruction. I won’t post anything further other than.....

......the next big story to emerge will be the fallout at Hibs between Leanne Dempster and Ron the Con. One favours reconstruction, the other doesn’t and it’s causing a major rift between the two. 

A journalist is about to do a piece on this very soon. The tide is again turning again in our favour.

🍾🍾🍾🍾

Go get yourself a well-earned drink, chap. It's disgraceful the position they've put our football club in. And especially AB. I've wanted us to sue the incompetent *******s from Day 1. It's the only way that would bring about real change. 

Edited by Big Slim Stylee

kingantti1874
10 minutes ago, Scunnered One said:

I obviously hope I'm wrong - but there's factors at force that the clubs have voted on that look pretty binding on paper.

😂 hibs as ****.. did you miss the part when just one of our benefactors recently donated 3.25million our of the good of his hearts 

I can't find easily so did anyone bookmark any info on the 6 clubs in the Premiership who said no appetite for reconstruction?

6 clubs were noted as not interested at that time.  08 May

Edited by DETTY29

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, TheBigO said:

It's so hard to tell if she's good at her job or even a decent person. I kind of think she comes over OK but Petrie is a straight up dick and this Gordon guy frankly seems shifty as.

If she had any backbone, you'd think she'd have left that shitshow years ago.

What are her credentials? Hibs have been largely shit since she's been there. Were motherwell not also?

Still, she seems to have a good rep and, as I say, even I think she seems awright in a way!

Hibs are poison. They're career suicide. Watch Jack Ross fall off a cliff. His next job won't be top flight.

Tam Cowan said something recently about her. Not word for word but it was something like the worst day in motherwells history was the day she left. 

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Hopefully the Lochend Cockends are about to implode then it really will be a case of 

:fth:

:yas:   Much more like it.

3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

SJ doesn't believe we have been played and at the moment, I am happy to go along with what he says. As a minimum, it helps me sleep easier.

Ha ha! That's exactly where I'm at!!!

Big Slim Stylee
4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Hopefully the Lochend Cockends are about to implode then it really will be a case of 

😀😀

Randy Marsh
28 minutes ago, Scunnered One said:

That kind of screws the 11-1 vote that's required.

I honestly think that we're pissing against the wind. I'm not 100% convinced that we'll even win a court case as ND and his cohorts will have every legal base covered and I fear it will be good money ill-spent.

What a mess!!!

You are so Hibs. 😂

31 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

🍾🍾🍾🍾

She will jump ship soon and end up in another part of Scotland’s capital city. 

2 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Tam Cowan said something recently about her. Not word for word but it was something like the worst day in motherwells history was the day she left. 

And I've a lot of time for Tam.

Look, I know I'll be lambasted but we need a football experienced chief exec next and does she actually have what it takes in the right environment? Let her get on with it, have a sporting director to run the football side, working with a manager running the team....

Look, it's late, I'm tired...

Independence
15 minutes ago, Scunnered One said:

You must be scunnered having to watch that H1b5 s*** week after week in the Fester Road morgue! Thats if you go......most of you don't!

26 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

🍾🍾🍾🍾

If the report that the Championship clubs are backing reconstruction is correct then I’m a wee bit surprised that it’s only around 30 clubs in favour. There is no reason at all why any League 1 or 2 club should be against. That would suggest a significant number of Premiership clubs are holding out, which is a little concerning.

King Of The Cat Cafe
26 minutes ago, kila said:

:robboyas:

Hibs somehow Hibsing this even more 

I would have thought that if any club would miss Hearts financially, then Hibs would be the leading contender.

Gorgie_Rules

Not a chance hibs will be in favour, they need to keep their fans on side with thousands of season tickets still to be sold.

Crazy situation that it could all fall down on one chairman looking to steal the limelight. 

Hopefully Doncaster is shitting himself from legal action, and has in turn been able to persuade clubs on reconstruction due to the consequences of it going to court.

If no decision comes tomorrow I hope we release a statement saying that the legal action is under way just in case.

Just now, soonbe110 said:

I hope not.

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

I suspect it was Partick;s statement.

Looking at the championship chairmen, I would say 10% Partick statement and 90% Lawell (allied to a sweeter package).

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Jack Toss was giggling away with Dick Gordon a couple of weeks ago at our expense. 

Hopefully the fud featured phallus will be twatted big time soon. These feckers will never get one over us yet they never learn. 

They have the fans they deserve. Utter pondlife.

Succinct as always sir. Sage.

will-i-am-a-jambo
4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

She will do a good job at Edinburgh City lm sure.

3 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Look, I know I'll be lambasted but we need a football experienced chief exec next and does she actually have what it takes in the right environment? Let her get on with it, have a sporting director to run the football side, working with a manager running the team....

So have I , but what you say is spot on .

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, b-reed said:

hibs will look for what's best for there club. the loss of two home games against Hearts and £120,000 gates will of concern... maybe not what Hibs supports want but what's best for the club form a financial point of view....... if someone can point to a link where hibs board have said there against, as I have yet to see one... it makes sense for hibs to back reconstruction if only from a financial position, there would also be TV cash for any Hearts v Hibs games....

Hubz and common sense and financial sense doesn't make sense. They voted to go from 6th to 7th 

6 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Jack Toss was giggling away with Dick Gordon a couple of weeks ago at our expense. 

Hopefully the fud featured phallus will be twatted big time soon. These feckers will never get one over us yet they never learn. 

They have the fans they deserve. Utter pondlife.

Evening William.

Randy Marsh
Just now, jonnothejambo said:

He should change his name to 

Scunnered One Five

Much more appropriate. Feck them all.

Indeed.  You just have to look at their posting history.  Joined KB on 26th Dec last year obviously to gloat after Hibs won the derby.  Then their first post is on the St.Mirren match day thread just before the league ended trying to rip the piss.  What a weirdo!😂

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

If Mrs Budge pulls this off, then I am happy for her to appoint who she believes is the right person. 

LD is a rangers fan, as for politics no chance, she has a sales/marketing background, was a friend of a friend and was at a Rangers game abroad with him and a few others a good 10 years ago.

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

If Mrs Budge pulls this off, then I am happy for her to appoint who she believes is the right person. 

She can shite on my chest if she wants

8 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Head hunted by Travelodge?

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )