Should Hearts take legal action for being expelled from the top flight?

kila

Legal action poll  

1,059 members have voted

1. 1. Should Hearts take legal action for being expelled from the top flight?

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• davemclaren

• SMJ_1874

12 minutes ago, kila said:

To borrow something out of Neil Doncaster's playbook: a no vote = banned from the forum.

Ah but do they still have the option to change it, if we bribe them?😂

NaturalOrder74
Just now, HillmanHearts said:

I voted but I think it got lost. 

someone will call you shortly to sort it out down worry 

1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

Do we have 28 days to vote? 

Yes but only as an illusion to make it seem like the vote is worthy as we already know the outcome

22games nro

I voted, but just worried it might be in your spam email, however if you’ve not seen it can you just ignore my vote, I might change my mind, then again I might not, it really depends on what’s on offer , either way nothing to see hear move along now 

brunoatemyhamster

I don't think I'll be happy now unless we do. 

Our stance has been too nice nicely for a while, and we really need to give them something to worry about. 

Should have been threatening this from the start. 

Just get out Scottish football its corrupt to the core and if Huns withdraw aswell we might see something happen 

brunoatemyhamster
1 minute ago, rory78 said:

Just get out Scottish football its corrupt to the core and if Huns withdraw aswell we might see something happen 

Probably a safer bet tbf. 

I'll crowdfund that

Paul Shark
Just now, rory78 said:

It is no longer a sport, it's sports entertainment much like American Wrestling, you know who's going to ultimately win, before the event takes place.

Mike Tyson

We blew our chance when Budge agreed to attempt league construction instead, even though that never had a chance of working. We were relying on that, and Rangers not being full of hot air.

Fekin tie them in knots with legal actions , I would help fund that. We have to stand up to bullies to make them know they will get a bloody nose if they **** with us. Oh ! And for any vermin looking in , you know we can fund this, we have experience in raising funds , something that don’t seem to be able to organise.

Clubs in different leagues that are in the same position should co-ordinate and pool funds. Even outside Scotland.

Jambo-Fox

What legal action is proposed??

What are the chances of success??

Of course we should and Budge should have taken that stance from the start!

Getting involved in that sham reconstruction working party had to end in disaster! How she could see that is mind blowing!
No way were Hibs or Celtic going to do anything that would save Hearts - she should have known that but again she has proven she is out of her depth in the cut throat shitty business that is Scottish football.

Pasquale for King
43 minutes ago, kila said:

To borrow something out of Neil Doncaster's playbook: a no vote = banned from the forum.

Expelled surely?

Whatsthefuture

The plight of being demoted has far more significance due the uncertainty of the next Callander year. Question marks over football being played in the Top league never mind the championship.

If incomplete or part played leagues occur we could be in an even worse position as the cliques will find a way of stifling promotion next year and we end up doubly screwed over.
So yes we should try every legal avenue to try and overturn/gain significant compensation 

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, Voxpop said:

Resign from the league, ask rangers to do the same.  Set up a competitive league.

Takes two years I think 🤔. Pre season friendlies against No voting teams, players on loan to them, don’t buy anyone from the other teams either. Leave the reserve league and play No voting teams and English or Junior outfits to toughen the youngsters up. Boycott Internationals too.

Edited by Pasquale for King

24 minutes ago, SM Sheffield said:

Given the circumstances I don’t know how anyone can possibly consider voting no. 

Someone called   #Goldenhibby  possibly not  unsurprisingly 😂

I voted yes but any legal action would have to have a very good chance of winning and also be worth it. Lets just say we won our case and everything got tied up, no 9iar for Celtic, no relegation for us and no cash for anybody. We would be slaughtered in the media, Mrs B could get death threats etc. Would it be worth it, sometimes you can be in the right but have to just suck up the injustice and remember who did the dirty on you for later.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Takes two years I think 🤔. Pre season friendlies against No voting teams, players on loan to them, don’t buy anyone from the other teams either. Leave the reserve league and play No voting teams and English or Junior outfits to toughen the youngsters up.

Play the Under 12's in the league games.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, 1953 said:

I voted yes but any legal action would have to have a very good chance of winning and also be worth it. Lets just say we won our case and everything got tied up, no 9iar for Celtic, no relegation for us and no cash for anybody. We would be slaughtered in the media, Mrs B could get death threats etc. Would it be worth it, sometimes you can be in the right but have to just suck up the injustice and remember who did the dirty on you for later.

We get slaughtered just now. Has she got the gumption to take the flak, I doubt it.

14 minutes ago, Voxpop said:

Resign from the league, ask rangers to do the same.  Set up a competitive league.

Unfortunately to get a competitive league both the old firm would have to be excluded imo.

132goals1958

I would like to do it through FOH  as a separate transaction where I would also maintain my monthly pledge so that normal funds were preserved and there was no drain on those resources Anne quite rightly would not want to risk losing that money so additional contributions could be ring fenced similar to the 1874 fighting fund. As we are also closer to fan ownership then why not canvass the members

It would terrible if this whole situation led to a rise in pop up vigilante disturbances through Scottish football next year.

Bull's-eye

As nothing has been decided why would you seek legal action?

Let the cards fall then act appropriately. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Voxpop said:

It would terrible if this whole situation led to a rise in pop up vigilante disturbances through Scottish football next year.

Where do I sign up?

Pasquale for King
Just now, Bull's-eye said:

As nothing has been decided why would you seek legal action?

Let the cards fall then act appropriately. 

We are demoted if the league can’t restart, the decision was made weeks ago.

This whole thing has been engineered from the start. Scottish football is a joke.  Seriously thinking about chucking football in altogether.

24 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Of course we should and Budge should have taken that stance from the start!

Getting involved in that sham reconstruction working party had to end in disaster! How she could see that is mind blowing!
No way were Hibs or Celtic going to do anything that would save Hearts - she should have known that but again she has proven she is out of her depth in the cut throat shitty business that is Scottish football.

Not sure you need to waste three words on the same thing. Can we not just call them Celtic?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

They could in theory reverse the decision on relegation and promote Caley as well,  would not be dressed up as reconstruction. 

Unlikely. 

They are quite happy to dance on our grave. 

Rather than have a pop at Budge for not fighting our corner,  I reckon she has pissed off many of the chaps along the way. 

Womens Fitba must stick in the craw for many 

alwaysthereinspirit
44 minutes ago, HillmanHearts said:

I voted but I think it got lost. 

Check your chopped pork and ham.

davemclaren
13 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I voted no but I’ll change it to yes on Monday 👍🏻

Why? 😄

Bull's-eye
9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not legally.

If your taking legal action then.........ach, im wasting my time. 

Enjoy the summer.

grumpyjambo

getting seriously pissed off with Scottish Football as the leadership is so incompetent, 60 years attending Hearts games but seriously considering not getting a season ticket for when the football starts up again.