New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

Sierra Delta
7 minutes ago, 151 said:

Dundee have this stitched into the back of the neck.

:facepalm:

FB_IMG_1688741954346.jpg

That is absolutely tragic 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Portable Badger
1 minute ago, Der Kaiser said:

I'm not part of the Ultras.

But I am a 45 year old man who clearly doesn't care what folk think about what I wear....hence the Henry inspired tiger striped top.

😁

With you on that mate hence I bought the away top !

Portable Badger
3 minutes ago, Sierra Delta said:

That is absolutely tragic 

Hopefully the club will feck off an deh pronto

24 minutes ago, Arfur said:

Honkin - looks like we have joined the manky mob in competing for worst 2nd strip of the year

Agreed.  I expect young girls that wear pink clothes anyway to love it.  I don't expect very many adult males (who make up the bulk of our support) to buy it, unless they're big fans of the Eurovision Song Contest.

29 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Agreed.  I expect young girls that wear pink clothes anyway to love it.  I don't expect very many adult males (who make up the bulk of our support) to buy it, unless they're big fans of the Eurovision Song Contest.

Why would they be fans of the Eurovision Song Contest?

2 minutes ago, Cigaro said:

Why would they be fans of the Eurovision Song Contest?

In fairness I like Eurovision and would have bought a pink kit (not this one as it's not a very good one, imo)

Watt-Zeefuik

When I saw "pink kit" I had awful flashbacks to the godforsaken Roseberry kit or whatever it was called. This one's not bad. Not my favorite but it's not horrific the way that yellow and pink one was.

The patterning at least is a subtle nod to a bit of tartan and not some kind of weird Minecraft-looking thing or whatever TF Celtic did to theirs.

Watt-Zeefuik
4 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Hibs bringing Purple back again.

FFS that's like 80% of the way to a nice looking kit and then they went and did whatever TF that is with the green band and white triangles and it's like someone went at it with a crayon.

Like someone in the owners box saw what they were working on and said, "WE'RE HIBS, NEEDS MORE GREEN" and the designer said "FINE HERE'S SOME GREEN FOR YA."

Howdy Doody Jambo

Our club doesn't wear pink 🩷 

Just awful, who's decision was this,was it a board agreement?

The player's will be laughed at by the opposition who will think we are a soft bunch

Why?

Fitzroy Pointon
8 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

The player's will be laughed at by the opposition who will think we are a soft bunch

Why?

:laugh: behave yourself.

Skivingatwork

Tynecastle Board Meeting:

“Fellow board members, it’s no secret that our away form is honking and has been for some time. We need some sort of an edge, something inspiring for our players and that will strike fear into the minds of our opponents! Any ideas?”

“How about a pink kit?”

”Brilliant. Lunch anyone?”

hughesie27
11 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Pink is one of the more common colours included in our away kit over the last decade or so.

MarkDevriesScores4
7 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Why?

Our club has worn pink on and off (mostly off) for over a hundred years. 1901 kit featured pink. 

as for opposition laughing at a pink strip, I think that’s pretty naive and a stretch at best. We’re far from being the first team to have a pink kit. 

im not a massive fan of the kit but not because it’s pink. Would have looked better with navy shorts in my opinion. It’ll sell well, I have no doubt.

SectionDJambo

Judging by reports of busy sales of the new top today, it's going to be a resounding success with the paying punters. That's the ultimate verdict.

5 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

What about this belter DD 🤣54C9B79D-6930-42BB-87D8-B4096ACC8D49.jpeg.e140e82963d6064fc329131bacbb65eb.jpeg

It's like the neck is being held together by some fancy Christmas sellotape. 

Who the feck would want to be seen in that monstrosity. Utterly dreadful and for that reason I love it. Lol.

hmfc_liam06

Folk complaining about the number of kits released. 2 kits, 10 kits, what does it really matter? No one is being forced to buy it, I usually buy one each season so the more options the better IMO.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Hideous strip, not all about the colour, it could have worked but the darker shades of pink on the top are pure boak.

150th anniversary so which part of our history is pink?

Doesn't make much sense would be interested to know. 

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

Then they have won hands down . Ours are both excellent 

Each to their own I suppose. 

5 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Now that Hibs top is horrendous! Bad enough with the bevvy but the collar and colour it’s awful. 

I saw someone in the pub last weekend wearing it.  

It does indeed look awful.  Looks cheap as well.  Primark quality.   Nothing wrong in that if they are charging Primark prices.  But they are not. 

PhoenixHearts
1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

930953551_20230327_1659302_copy_2268x2199.thumb.jpg.4696966afaec16cb20019fdb0220c384.jpg

Oh...and I bought the other one as well..

Where are these from. Started seeing more and more if them towards the end of last season.

Howdy Doody Jambo
43 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Our club has worn pink on and off (mostly off) for over a hundred years. 1901 kit featured pink. 

as for opposition laughing at a pink strip, I think that’s pretty naive and a stretch at best. We’re far from being the first team to have a pink kit. 

im not a massive fan of the kit but not because it’s pink. Would have looked better with navy shorts in my opinion. It’ll sell well, I have no doubt.

It certainly doesn't refer to the Rosebury colours, I would be interested to know the last only pink strip we wore?

This looks more like a fancy dress 

Oooft that's not very good from us,not a fan of pink at the best of times but that's just awful. Hopefully the 3rd kit is a belter to make up for it.

Edited by gregzy2k7

vegas-voss
6 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

This will be the fastest selling  away kit we have launched.

Agreed.

Sent it to my wife and sister in-law both thought it was amazing.Its not for me but I can definitely see that it will be very popular 

4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

What’s the chances of both the kids being colour blind. 🤣

Don't get me wrong, they were surprised it was yellow but have totally fallen for it :lol:

Corstorphine Jambo

I’m hoping it looks better ‘in the flesh’ because my thoughts at the moment are that is the worst Hearts strip I’ve ever seen (maybe if I saw the Roseberry abomination again I’d promote it to second worst).

What really frustrates me is our badge in full colour is a thing of stunning beauty. 2 years running we’ve not had our proper badge on the away kit. 
It’s worth clarifying I’m in my 50s and haven’t bought a football top of any kind for a few decades!

Away top honking, home top very underwhelming. Can't wait for the third kit, god knows must be better than those 2.

Can someone, who is good with photoshop or whatever is used these days, change the light pink to white and the dark pink areas to maroon. Make it and send it to umbro and Hearts and show them they've missed out on what could have been a proper away kit.

1 hour ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Hideous strip, not all about the colour, it could have worked but the darker shades of pink on the top are pure boak.

150th anniversary so which part of our history is pink?

Doesn't make much sense would be interested to know. 

Rosebery’s  colours are yellow and pink so a very appropriate colour to be included in our 150th strip. 

7 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

They'll appreciate the nod to the 93-95 season shirts then.

Nope - this is the one I would have appreciated. ❤️

IMG_1144.jpeg

hughesie27
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Nope - this is the one I would have appreciated. ❤️

IMG_1144.jpeg

Saving that for the anniversary kits next year.

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Agreed.

Sent it to my wife and sister in-law both thought it was amazing.Its not for me but I can definitely see that it will be very popular 

Nice for the Ladies team…..

45 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The inspiration 

20230707_191220.jpg

Looks much better with the full colour crest and it being aligned to the Umbro logo.

Thunder and Lightning
4 hours ago, Sertse said:

Nah you made the comment, you clearly don't play for the team so you watch them on TV as well don't you?

Well done for confirming how poorly you grasp the English language. Ask an adult to explain it. 😂 

4 hours ago, 151 said:

Dundee have this stitched into the back of the neck.

:facepalm:

FB_IMG_1688741954346.jpg

That's just Dundonian, ken whit eh mean? 

Maybe it makes absolutely no difference but being fan owned, would there ever be any scope for say the 3rd kit to be designed by fans i.e. fans submit a few designs and FoH members vote for their favourite?

Would guarantee decent sales and a bit of fan engagement for the foundation money.

1 minute ago, cinglis8 said:

Grown men upset about the colour pink. Never change kickback.

😴😴😴😴

3 minutes ago, tian447 said:

That's just Dundonian, ken whit eh mean? 

Eh, eh ken that iy. Still helfy embarrasing fo mate.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)