New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

ScottieMac17

Feel very underwhelmed by both strips so far.

One thing i will say is you cannot be rubbish if you wear pink or we will be roasted by everyone. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A_A wehatethehibs

I’m disappointed we didn’t go with another Argentina effort, after that World Cup it would’ve been class. 

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Why?

Cos it’s a big gay strip for bumders of course. Too soft, women’s team, too friendly with H1B5, sewing circle, charities, food banks etc etc.

Seems weird to have an away kit from the same colour family as the home kit. Is it not supposed to be different enough to avoid clashing? What do we wear against Aberdeen?

27 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Craig Gibson is raging on Facebook so I LOVE IT.

Glad it upsets him. Biggest arse going . Always moaning at something 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Better than the Rosebery kit.

See, you can always say something positive.

Just now, MrBones said:

Seems weird to have an away kit from the same colour family as the home kit. Is it not supposed to be different enough to avoid clashing? What do we wear against Aberdeen?

Third kit 

hughesie27
Just now, MrBones said:

The 3rd kit.

41 minutes ago, Sertse said:

I'm honestly so underwhelmed and disappointed in our 150 year anniversary tops so far

Yup me too.

Just now, hughesie27 said:

The 3rd kit.

And so we wear this away kit against who exactly? Third kit is a rip off. 

25 minutes ago, Sertse said:

I'd honestly say last season's kits were 10/10 for me. The home top was simple but looked fantastic. Away top the best in recent memory. Third strip one of my favourite all time Hearts tops. I thought they'd build on it for the 150th anniversary season and it's been so so poor. I hope the third strip saves it.

I did love this past season’s away kit.

I like white away kits. Other than the 14-15 light blue striped always, I haven’t like a non-white away kit in a long time. The effort two seasons back was rough. This kit is different, it’s fun, it’ll sell.

Pink is popular. Hearts marketing team isn’t dumb. There’s a reason the Inter Miami Messi kit is going to do outrageous sales, and it isn’t only his popularity. 

Completely and utterly godawful design.

Even just the design of the neckline is horrific…literally,

what we’re they going for with that neckline?!

The choice of colour is poor…nothing to do with it being pink, they could’ve chosen a far classier colour of pink instead of the neon one they’ve gone with.

for example, something like this with maroon trim would’ve been far classier:

IMG_6250.thumb.jpeg.8f7859d2f8c660450c165045a3f48a06.jpeg

The hope goes on for a silver away kit…maybe one day!

Bret the Hitman Hearts
5 minutes ago, ScottieMac17 said:

Feel very underwhelmed by both strips so far.

One thing i will say is you cannot be rubbish if you wear pink or we will be roasted by everyone. 

It's got "zero wins while wearing this kit" written all over it

Jack Torrance
5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

People who hate it. Nearing 50 years old or over.

I'm in that bracket. Like it. There I said it.

6 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Generally the ones who value Hearts traditions

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I think they got the colour and design off an American Starburst wrapper, they have them red only packs, that contains flavours like watermelon etc.

hughesie27
3 minutes ago, MrBones said:

Any other team we like?  It's not that deep. Football kits are a money making device first and foremost. 

Pans Jambo
3 minutes ago, R9. said:

Aye it’s embarrassing eh 😂 will wear it about 3 time’s probably less if the 3rd is better and it’s for 10 months but big Dave from broomhouse aged 57yo hates it

Its more than that mate. Hearts are maroon home and white away for decades with only slight variations. This could easily have been the 3rd strip. Also, are you're eyes painted on?

Don't like the white bages and sponsor logo. Could have been good, isn't.

Surely, the third kit will be good 🙏🙏🙏

hughesie27
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Generally the ones who value Hearts traditions

They'll appreciate the nod to the 93-95 season shirts then.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Ageist comment without any foundation to it

9 minutes ago, R9. said:

Aye it’s embarrassing eh 😂 will wear it about 3 time’s probably less if the 3rd is better and it’s for 10 months but big Dave from broomhouse aged 57yo hates it

Should anybody that dislikes it just no comment? 

This board 🤣 zoomers to a man. 

I absolutely love that. It's mental, it's bold, it's exactly what an away kit should be.

We've got another kit to come for the third kit which will likely be much more traditional, so the rage squad who are out (I see we've already had at least one comment saying pink = gay) will just have to get over it.  If you don't like it, buy the home shirt instead. 

I'm 100% getting that for 5s.

1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

I think they got the colour and design off an American Starburst wrapper, they have them red only packs, that contains flavours like watermelon etc.

As an MLS fan, the starburst made me laugh. I can admit this kit would fit perfectly on an MLS pitch. Fun, loud jerseys are all the rage.

Up to every individual whether they take that as a sign of fashion by Hearts marketing staff or a screaming red siren for an historic season. 

24 minutes ago, alanjambo said:

I just don't like pink as a colour so this isn't for me. I'm sure it'll sell just fine.

As a plus 50 male with a plus size figure, football tops are not aimed at me therefore my opinion is irrelevant to the club and the sales team. I don’t buy or wear football tops ever. The only exception would be a cup final or a European trip but even then I’d probably go classic retro with a generous fit. I wouldn’t generally wear pink unless it’s a collared shirt under a jacket or maybe a branded climacool easy dry effort for the gym. It’s not the most flattering colour for the larger gentleman for some reason 

I think the young team, the target market, will mostly like and buy the away top and I’m not in the least fussy about what Hearts wear on match days.

3 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Its more than that mate. Hearts are maroon home and white away for decades with only slight variations. This could easily have been the 3rd strip. Also, are you're eyes painted on?

There will be a few subscribing to the idea that if you're against this top it must be because you're old, out of touch, and too manly for pink. 

The real reason for most of us is that it's just not a very good kit. 

Chuck Berry

Why can't Hearts just be a bit middle of the road for the next couple of seasons during our 150th, just stick to what they know sells and is popular, with a nod to the past along the way.

But no, we have to go for something that they know will be controversial and away fans will rip the pish. I really despair at those running the club sometimes.

queensferryjambo
8 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Very ageist,I am 52 next week and I really like it. 

Not saying I would wear it, but that isn't to do with anything other than me being a fat ******* :) 

6 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Any other team we like?  It's not that deep. Football kits are a money making device first and foremost. 

Aren't they to demarcate your team from the opposition first and foremost? 

Pans Jambo
1 minute ago, BlueRiver said:

There will be a few subscribing to the idea that if you're against this top it must be because you're old, out of touch, and too manly for pink. 

The real reason for most of us is that it's just not a very good kit. 

Agreed.

Middle aged mean are allowed an opinion. Is it only teenagers and twenty somethings allowed to say anything about this?

A grey knitted cardigan with a Hearts badge on it would have been better than this effort ::troll::

Portable Badger
1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

Jeezy peeps

image.png.b4246329c9fe8052a0a4c455cb44d4f4.png

Brilliant top !!   Really like that.

Still working thru the posts so not seen the whole kit combined but the top looks superb.  Not sure about the history link to that shade of pink though.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Hibs bringing Purple back again.

🤣 at least theirs is a holocaust as well. What the **** is up with that neck / trim 

hughesie27
2 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Why can't Hearts just be a bit middle of the road for the next couple of seasons during our 150th, just stick to what they know sells and is popular, with a nod to the past along the way.

But no, we have to go for something that they know will be controversial and away fans will rip the pish. I really despair at those running the club sometimes.

Don't think I've ever attended a football match where people lay into the oppositions strips.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Smithian said:

As an MLS fan, the starburst made me laugh. I can admit this kit would fit perfectly on an MLS pitch. Fun, loud jerseys are all the rage.

Up to every individual whether they take that as a sign of fashion by Hearts marketing staff or a screaming red siren for an historic season. 

Dundee in January, at least we will see one another in the mist :lol:

queensferryjambo
12 minutes ago, MrBones said:

We have to have a third kit as we are in Europe and UEFA stipulate all clubs in European competition have to have a third kit.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)