New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unknown user
45 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Is it actually pink? I’m fine with this as long as it’s the right shade of pink. Palermo pink 

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Screenshot-20230706-163538-Instagram.jpg

They seem to be hinting at that

PhoenixHearts
59 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Is it actually pink? I’m fine with this as long as it’s the right shade of pink. Palermo pink 

By Palermo pink I hope we go with the first shade. I have both these kits and that second one is even more insipid and washed out looking in real life. 

There's pale pink then there's anemic salmon.

palermo_2020_2021_kappa_home_kit_8.jpg

2019-20-palermo-kappa-home-shi-33925-1.jpg

kingantti1874
17 minutes ago, Smithee said:

They seem to be hinting at that

don’t like the colour of bright pink on that graphic. And there better be no ****ing yellow

LarrysRightFoot
1 hour ago, 19/5HMFC12 said:

Umbro Brasil Reveals Pink 'Outubro Rosa' Jerseys For Its Seven Clubs -  SoccerBible

Something similar maybe?

That’s actually decent. Is the pattern the same as the background as the Hearts x Stellar Omada thing on the website? 

Batistuta87
1 hour ago, 19/5HMFC12 said:

Umbro Brasil Reveals Pink 'Outubro Rosa' Jerseys For Its Seven Clubs -  SoccerBible

Something similar maybe?

Would be delighted to get this with maroon and white piping 😍

19/5HMFC12
20 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

That’s actually decent. Is the pattern the same as the background as the Hearts x Stellar Omada thing on the website? 

Think that’s just Hearts written over and over

Richardcobb
On 03/07/2023 at 21:01, been here before said:

Originally posted as a 'joke' on here by a welt. Knocked up and advertised on facebook by a weapond grade fud.

Bought by you.

A fair observation, I was just bored one lunchtime. Never in my wildest nightmares did I think some banger would actually commission this monstrosity 🙈 

Bunny Munro

I always prefer a greater contrast in home/away kits. If it's pink as has been suggested what are we going to wear at Aberdeen? I know we have a third kit but we shouldn't need a third kit. 

Reminds me of when Celtic had 3 green strips a few years ago. Pointless.

LarrysRightFoot
49 minutes ago, 19/5HMFC12 said:

Think that’s just Hearts written over and over

Yeh, you are right. 

kingantti1874
27 minutes ago, Richardcobb said:

A fair observation, I was just bored one lunchtime. Never in my wildest nightmares did I think some banger would actually commission this monstrosity 🙈 

I thought it was funny.  You caught more than expected though 🤣

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

would take that, and put stellar on the back leaving the front free . Would be 👌🏻

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

That's sensational. 

Not a massive fan but I might be a bit bias. It looks more like a Spain top to me than Roma because the red is so bright, looks like a template as well. 

been here before
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

That's sensational. 

"Sensational" :rofl:

Its a red adidas t shirt with yellow stripes.

Edited by been here before

3 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Their stuff looks good. They provide kit for a couple of German sides as well as the team Paulo Sergio has. 

They seem to be pretty exclusive, all teams gets a bespoke design and very high quality. Night and day between them and someone like Joma. Would happily have them as our next sponsor.

1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

Would be delighted to get this with maroon and white piping 😍

I’m not fussed what we’re wearing as long as we give Hibs a maroon and white piping all season. 

LarrysRightFoot

Apologies if already mentioned but for some reason I realised it will make sense for the 3rd kit to be the 150th anniversary one given we tend to wear it for 2 seasons. 

Oh dear:

derby_county_2023_24_umbro_home_kit.jpg

Derby County Home. 

Better not be that in pink, with maroon Shoulder patches :lol:

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, tian447 said:

Oh dear:

Derby County Home. 

Umbro are losing the plot again. 

AC Mallin_51
19 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

Sorry if posted already. Partick Thistle away top with cock and balls in the sponser. 

Screenshot_20230706_205203_Reddit.thumb.jpg.a0f8db7e1e3613dc60bceeab3e9dbadb.jpg

😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Umbro are losing the plot again. 

If the whole sleeve was that pattern, then maybe it would be alright. 

But instead it ends up looking like 2 stab wounds :lol:

jamboinglasgow
23 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

Sorry if posted already. Partick Thistle away top with cock and balls in the sponser. 

Screenshot_20230706_205203_Reddit.thumb.jpg.a0f8db7e1e3613dc60bceeab3e9dbadb.jpg

The graphic designer who created that logo for the company must have been amazed he got away with that (obviously until now.)

The rumour of pink may well be coming true after all. Although all strips this year will pay homage to the club in some way, so wondering why pink, and what exactly about this shirt will nod to our history.

Paying honour to the prawn sandwich brigade perhaps?

Batistuta87
3 minutes ago, Locky said:

The rumour of pink may well be coming true after all. Although all strips this year will pay homage to the club in some way, so wondering why pink, and what exactly about this shirt will nod to our history.

Roseberry...... 

hmfc_liam06
12 minutes ago, Locky said:

Floodlight pylons.

2 hours ago, been here before said:

"Sensational" :rofl:

Its a red adidas t shirt with yellow stripes.

Zzzzzzzz 😴

PhoenixHearts

Random question but see when you put users on ignore, can you also hide their posts if/when they're quoted by other users?

Samuel Camazzola
2 hours ago, tian447 said:

Oh dear:

Derby County Home. 

I'm sure this is bespoke to pay homage to a kit from 30 years ago. 

14 hours ago, tian447 said:

It would be a good troll post, apart from the fact that literally not one of your photos is from the Loyalist side of things. Talk about not knowing what you're on about, which detracts from your point a little bit.   It would have been much better if you'd mixed it up a bit and fired in a little bit of both, to at least make it a bit more subtle. 

"why don't you vent your anger towards your fellow Ulstermen and women who are building bonfires and confront them about it?"   That would also be great, but I'm not actually from Northern Ireland, so obviously stupid problem with that idea aside, it doesn't even make sense. 

0/2, please try again. 

1, correct, all images are from the Republican/Nationalist side doing EXACTLY what the Loyalist side does, also take note of the colour of the shirt the first Republican Band are wearing. 

2, Talk about you not clicking onto what I was referring to as opposed to me not knowing what I was on about. 

3, some of the pathetic responses on this thread automatically relating an orange shirt to the Loyalist cause needs addressed, its getting tedious and boring.

4, ahhh right, your not a native of Northern Ireland, it would be wrong of you to confront your neighbours about the traditional Bank Holiday celebrations that are fast approaching. Apologies for being so stupid to not know your weren't an Ulsterman... you know it makes sense. 

14 hours ago, Sooks said:

Not that night . It was God Save the Queen and the wee fud was going absolutely mental at the vast majority of fans who like me had zero inclination to join in :lol: 

You are right though , may be that would have had a better uptake , or even a rousing rendition of The Queen is dead - Long live the King 

That's from the official announcement... a number of folk toasted Her Majesties passing in the pub after the game using that phrase to raise their glasses. 

I've never been so embarrassed and ashamed to be a Hearts fan in my life after the events of that evening. We were only asked to stand or sit in silence for 1 minute, both the heckler and singer should've hung their heads in shame. 

11 hours ago, Sertse said:

What did Trump do to them?

Led a mob of Airdrie Section B along the London Road and blootered celtic all over the shop, word got back to Ulster of his antics making him Republican enemy No1...

Hold on, I thought DT WAS a Republican? 😄

image.png.4260586f42ccefcff823e925c669793e.png

10 hours ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

One of the weirdest posts I’ve read on this site and entirely unrelated to new kits.

Given that folk are having kittens over a mock Hearts shirt hitting the streets with some fans relating it to Rangers FC and the Loyalist cause in Ulster I'd definitely make my post relatable. 

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

That's from the official announcement... a number of folk toasted Her Majesties passing in the pub after the game using that phrase to raise their glasses. 

I've never been so embarrassed and ashamed to be a Hearts fan in my life after the events of that evening. We were only asked to stand or sit in silence for 1 minute, both the heckler and singer should've hung their heads in shame. 

:lol:

You were the skinny wee weirdo almost having a stroke as he screeched at normal people that night , were you not 

6 hours ago, dannymack said:

Led a mob of Airdrie Section B along the London Road and blootered celtic all over the shop, word got back to Ulster of his antics making him Republican enemy No1...

Hold on, I thought DT WAS a Republican? 😄

image.png.4260586f42ccefcff823e925c669793e.png

Now that's a staunch bunch

Supposedly leaks of the new Lazio home and away, there's people saying they are actually fake and created by the club to identify anyone who tries to leak them. We'll find out this morning if that's true. 

9e745b91003c95b0f8d091d7171a9791-72225-1688665122.jpeg

3ba94b320ca341b46f71ff7461508330-72866-1688665110.jpeg

51af3d241d47590892c599c7ac5ba8ae-53161-1688665093.jpeg

9fbb960aae6818eaf0411fd89eaf6525-12781-1688665102.jpeg

Edited by Sertse

PapaShango

If its pink you would have thought it will be the shade on those Umbro templates. Not the worst and anything with a Hearts badge on it always looks decent! 

PapaShango
6 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Looking forward to this kit.

At least it will be something to talk about rather than transfers! 

Pans Jambo

Not having it.

Pink! For an away top? 

Tradition is White. It better be white.

Pink for a 3rd strip if we have to 🙄

Have to say I'm not too optimistic of this being too great a kit if it's going to have a lot of pink in it. A very very light shade can look ok but as soon as pink gets more colourful it ends up looking rank. 

Surely can't be any worse than the home top though I suppose

4 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Not having it.

Pink! For an away top? 

Tradition is White. It better be white.

Pink for a 3rd strip if we have to 🙄

Yep totally agree! Should always be white for away.

The White Cockade

Pink with rainbow trimmings I’ve heard

To be modelled by Dylan Mulvaney

IMG_6095.jpeg

Edited by The White Cockade

Nookie Bear
36 minutes ago, Chimp said:

Have to say I'm not too optimistic of this being too great a kit if it's going to have a lot of pink in it. A very very light shade can look ok but as soon as pink gets more colourful it ends up looking rank. 

Surely can't be any worse than the home top though I suppose

Having seen our home top "inthe flesh" i applaud the fact it has been tailored for Hearts but it is pretty rank imo

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)