Contingency plan?

Jambo 4 Ever

2 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

loosen the purse strings :lol:

the unfinished stand is about 10+ million over budget 

She found the money for Stendal and 4 signings including Boyce who is on good money, that is loosening the purse strings.

How much money went into the stand that was diverted from spending on the team?

You can take your time with that question, maybe do a wee bit of research before answering.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Bazzas right boot

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

Assurances from the club that the best preparation possible is taking place to make sure we are not completely ****ed if we go down.  Not sit and wait and then go, oh look we’re ****ed.  Let’s make a plan. 

Something wrong if you actually believe they won’t be doing scenario planning. They do it every year at this time so why would this year be any different? 

1 hour ago, rick witter said:

If you are 2-0 against Hamilton after 15 mins in a game you know you have to win then there is something far wrong. The team have a losing mentality and the manager has been very naive to think we should just keep playing the same way despite conceding goal after goal after goal. 
I agree with one thing though Hamilton are better than us at away games. 

Coming back to get a draw after being 2 down after 15 minutes doesn't show a losing mentality to me.

17 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Something wrong if you actually believe they won’t be doing scenario planning. They do it every year at this time so why would this year be any different? 

Well they should have had a plan back in December when it was clear we were struggling. But they admitted we didn’t have a plan and there were no immediate plans to put one in place 

10 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

If only we’d had a thread discussing this in December, when that article was actually published ....

I think it was discussed but Budge seemed to be focussed on our ""best in the land hospitality"".....!

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Why are you even biting? This idiot has now had 3 pages of spraff from an inane question so he has Randy Marshed all over the shop.

Yeah I know , my bad , just does my dinger at times. Its pathetic

2 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Assurances from the club that the best preparation possible is taking place to make sure we are not completely ****ed if we go down.  Not sit and wait and then go, oh look we’re ****ed.  Let’s make a plan. 

Come on they won’t be sitting on their hands ignoring the possibility. Lob what you feel you need to at Ann but she has seen a very good commercial business side of the club built up. We have then spent in Jan on Boyce who everyone wanted. They aren’t just accepting relegation are they , even you must see that

1 hour ago, rick witter said:

Why would I support her. She is one of the main reasons we are in this mess. 

But she really ain’t 

2 hours ago, rick witter said:

If you are 2-0 against Hamilton after 15 mins in a game you know you have to win then there is something far wrong. The team have a losing mentality and the manager has been very naive to think we should just keep playing the same way despite conceding goal after goal after goal. 
I agree with one thing though Hamilton are better than us at away games. 

We also came back to draw the game , we should have won that , St Johnstone and Killie. We didn’t its not good enough but the team has some fight now that it was missing.

7 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Well they should have had a plan back in December when it was clear we were struggling. But they admitted we didn’t have a plan and there were no immediate plans to put one in place 

Aye **** it lads its December lets just forfeit our games and make a plan for the Championship. ****ing jesus ****

@Geoff Kilpatrick i know 😏😂

Adam_the_legend
14 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Why? What difference would it have made? 

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

But she really ain’t 

Buck stops with her as it would with any business.  There would be lots of contributing factors including, obviously Stendel and the players but the main culprits would be Budge and Levein.  Anyone that disagrees with that is either a troll or utterly clueless about football.

Adam_the_legend
6 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

But she really ain’t 

The person literally responsible for everything isn’t responsible for everything? Aye, good one. 

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, JamboSpur said:

Look at the size ae her honds...

34142D1B-30F9-40AB-9B64-B974ED5FDAA5.jpeg

Who's the bloke bottom right? 

Bazzas right boot
48 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

At what point do some of our fans realise we’re more than likely going down? We probably need to win about 5 matches minimum to stay up. This is happening? 
Id love to be as optimistic. Every week i expect it to turn and after a while I’m sitting in silence knowing it’s another game slipped away. I even want this rangers game out the way so we can try get some points on the board. I actually don’t think I care what happens in this game if I’m honest. Survival is everything. 

Don't know, but while we are within a win of Hamilton I won't give up. 

A sc sf is always welcome imo. 

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

The person literally responsible for everything isn’t responsible for everything? Aye, good one. 

Accountability and responsibility are different. 

15 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Buck stops with her as it would with any business.  There would be lots of contributing factors including, obviously Stendel and the players but the main culprits would be Budge and Levein.  Anyone that disagrees with that is either a troll or utterly clueless about football.

Check it up, think about it then come back. 

Arthur Morgan
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

even want this rangers game out the way so we can try get some points on the board. I actually don’t think I care what happens in this game if I’m honest. Survival is everything.

Same here, my only focus is the league from here on in. 

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Yep, lots of pantwetters on here today after their leaders post this morning. I8 has a lot to answer for today. 

Pant wetters And leaders ?

It's Stark raving mad to call any hearts fan concerned with our current situation a pant wetter.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, graygo said:

She found the money for Stendal and 4 signings including Boyce who is on good money, that is loosening the purse strings.

How much money went into the stand that was diverted from spending on the team?

You can take your time with that question, maybe do a wee bit of research before answering.

where did I say there wasn’t money spent on the team or that money was diverted from the team to the stand?

take ur time do the research etc :lol:

the notion the purse strings were anything other than loose - joiners etc they have to be paid

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Adam_the_legend said:

I know I was fuming when she missed those sitters, scored those OGs and let those shots go through her hands.

31 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

where did I say there wasn’t money spent on the team or that money was diverted from the team to the stand?

take ur time do the research etc :lol:

the notion the purse strings were anything other than loose - joiners etc they have to be paid

I said the purse strings were loosened, it was you who brought up the cost of the stand. It wasn't relevant.

You hate Budge, Levein etc, I get it but by Christ it doesn't half cloud your thinking.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

This will come out her free food parcels for all and help the Chinese victims of the Coronavirus fund.

:wtfvlad:

11 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Put Craig back in charge and go 3 year deal daft. You know you want to, Annie. 

That made me laugh. Thank you. 

Governor Tarkin
14 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

image.png.8b41b19e45d1b4b516d36f04e3ae639e.png

Why thanks. 👍

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Ann’s relegation plan will be to get more orchestras on the pitch 

Too many folk sniffing the glue tonight. 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Why thanks. 👍

With the amount of self pleasuring you probably bash through on a daily basis, I can only guess you are best placed to judge yourself!

Governor Tarkin
9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

With the amount of self pleasuring you probably bash through on a daily basis, I can only guess you are best placed to judge yourself!

I get my pleasure through cheap laughs at your expense, buddy. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Too many folk sniffing the famed pant collection lately.

Ftfy.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
2 hours ago, graygo said:

I said the purse strings were loosened, it was you who brought up the cost of the stand. It wasn't relevant.

You hate Budge, Levein etc, I get it but by Christ it doesn't half cloud your thinking.

if u took ur own advice you would maybe come across a bit more credible

quite the opposite from hating levein I’m one of his few remaining supporters - a bit of clear-headed research on this very forum would have told you that - even quite recently giving him credit for the role he played in Boyce choosing hearts over other options (source : Liam Boyce)

as for hating queen ann -  I think you’re confusing hate with heavily criticising - again a clearer head would have realised I’ve given her great credit for her role in helping to save the club and also staying at tynecastle - I believe she’s pretty much hibs’d the rest of her reign tho and the sooner she’s out the better - an opinion now shared by a growing number on here and in real life including some who were formerly the strongest of queen Ann supporters

the relevance of a 10 million overspend on a capital project of its size in the context of a discussion about how loose purse strings might be - if u can’t see that  we best just leave that one

23 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

quite the opposite from hating levein I’m one of his few remaining supporters - a bit of clear-headed research on this very forum would have told you that - even quite recently giving him credit for the role he played in Boyce choosing hearts over other options (source : Liam Boyce)

as for hating queen ann -  I think you’re confusing hate with heavily criticising - again a clearer head would have realised I’ve given her great credit for her role in helping to save the club and also staying at tynecastle - I believe she’s pretty much hibs’d the rest of her reign tho and the sooner she’s out the better - an opinion now shared by a growing number on here and in real life including some who were formerly the strongest of queen Ann supporters

the relevance of a 10 million overspend on a capital project of its size in the context of a discussion about how loose purse strings might be - if u can’t see that  we best just leave that one

Fair enough, I can only offer the excuse of having arsed 2 bottles of Merlot for my birthday. 

4 hours ago, jambocub said:

Pant wetters And leaders ?

It's Stark raving mad to call any hearts fan concerned with our current situation a pant wetter.

Exactly! The same idiots were calling those who wanted Levein out “pant wetters!”

9 hours ago, sadj said:

We also came back to draw the game , we should have won that , St Johnstone and Killie. We didn’t its not good enough but the team has some fight now that it was missing.

Aye **** it lads its December lets just forfeit our games and make a plan for the Championship. ****ing jesus ****

@Geoff Kilpatrick i know 😏😂

I’m sorry but if you thought the performances against St Johnstone and Killie were good enough to win then there’s not much hope for you. The Hamilton one yes I agree we should have won in the end but never. We don’t win games of football that’s why we are the worst team in the league. 

9 hours ago, jr ewing said:

I wonder if the Academy will survive in the cutbacks. 

Good question

maybe we would have to downsize our training parks too and move away from Riccarton as well 

8 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Good question

maybe we would have to downsize our training parks too and move away from Riccarton as well 

We might have to sell tynecastle too. 

Honestly, get a grip

12 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Where was the scenario planning over sacking Craig Levein for failing?  It hardly fills you with confidence when the board get very little right at all. 

17 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Good question

Sorry, but that’s a load of shite and you sound like you are taking the piss now. 

2 hours ago, rick witter said:

I’m sorry but if you thought the performances against St Johnstone and Killie were good enough to win then there’s not much hope for you. The Hamilton one yes I agree we should have won in the end but never. We don’t win games of football that’s why we are the worst team in the league. 

I didn’t think the performances were good enough against either , but we should still have won both. Didn’t at any point say they were but you charge on 👍🏻 

Indeed 

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

Good question

kin ell

Geoff Kilpatrick
50 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Sorry, but that’s a load of shite and you sound like you are taking the piss now. 

He's been trolling for years and has got away with it.

12 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

I’m sure they had one or more plans in December. What they didn’t have was a contingency plan for relegation which was what she was asked at the agm. Not sure I see any point in them having a contingency plan for relegation some 6 months before it could happen. What would they have done with the contingency plan at that time other than put it in a drawer?  Should they have started to cut costs in December and not sign any players in January just in case we get relegated?  Had she done that I’m sure loads on here would be screaming about it instead of jumping about not having a plan in December. 
Sometimes she/the club just can’t win on here. 

8 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

One last time, it’s not a £10m overspend on ‘a’ capital project. But if you want to continue believing that then just go ahead. 

1 hour ago, Ari Gold said:

We might have to sell tynecastle too. 

Honestly, get a grip

We could move to Straiton, Sighthill or Murrayfield and everyone would be happy. 

3 hours ago, rick witter said:

Perth we could/should have won. First half they scored completely against run of play and with virtually their only attempt at goal. We scored two and should have had more. Had we been two or three ahead at ht they wouldn’t have come back. At ht I was  pretty confident of a convincing away win based on what I had seen in first 45 mins. To be fair the players did well to get the point in the end. 

• davemclaren locked this topic