Contingency plan?

Jambo 4 Ever

Haringshairband
1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

Sorry, but that’s a load of shite and you sound like you are taking the piss now. 

Sounds like a Hibs thing to say in all honesty.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Bazzas right boot

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

Good question

maybe we would have to downsize our training parks too and move away from Riccarton as well 

Are you employed? 

I’m sure we can just get the 5 year plan out the drawer and start on page one...and turn to the section on getting out of the championship at the first attempt. Probably best we put it in the shedder after that!

39 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Perth we could/should have won. First half they scored completely against run of play and with virtually their only attempt at goal. We scored two and should have had more. Had we been two or three ahead at ht they wouldn’t have come back. At ht I was  pretty confident of a convincing away win based on what I had seen in first 45 mins. To be fair the players did well to get the point in the end. 

St Johnstone absolutely battered is in the second half and could easily have scored 5 goals. 
We played well first half and deserved to be in front but completely collapsed after half time. To say we should have won is wrong imo and it was a point gained in the end as we were hanging on big time at times in that second half.

Kille and Hamilton game at home to be 3 and then 2 down respectively at home against these to teams is simply unacceptable. 
We now need to win every home league match we play for the rest of season to even have a sniff of staying up. 

Edited by rick witter

11 minutes ago, rick witter said:

St Johnstone absolutely battered is in the second half and could easily have scored 5 goals. 
We played well first half and deserved to be in front but completely collapsed after half time. To say we should have won is wrong imo and it was a point gained in the end as we were hanging on big time at times in that second half.

Kille and Hamilton game at home to be 3 and then 2 down respectively at home against these to teams is simply unacceptable. 
We now need to win every home league match we play for the rest of season to even have a sniff of staying up. 

My post said could/should have won. Reinforcing your comments had we been further ahead at half time I doubt that they would have played so well second half. I did say we did well to get a point in the end. 
Agree re the other two games. 
Re staying up, I’m not convinced that we need to win all five home games but that would certainly help. I think we need to win five games, draw a couple whilst avoiding defeat in Paisley and Hamilton. Think that would probably be enough for 10th and definitely enough for 11th. Will we manage that is the big question though. 

2 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

Good question

maybe we would have to downsize our training parks too and move away from Riccarton as well 

Maybe we'd have to rip out all the toilets in the wheatfield and just use buckets/walls instead?

2 minutes ago, WageThief said:

Maybe we'd have to rip out all the toilets in the wheatfield and just use buckets/walls instead?

I’d get rid of the hand rails on the stairs, scrap metal maybe buy us east Fife’s goalie? 

1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

Are you employed? 

yes - why do you ask?

Maybe they will see this as a way of cutbacks to make

23 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

How long have you been a Hearts fan?

This is how it works, no matter if we are great or shite, it's a rollercoaster ride

He's not a Hearts fan.

19 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

Do you not think it's worth asking? Rather than just closing your eyes and hoping for the best?

Given that the only people who will know are the anonymous donors, there doesn't really seem to be a lot of point in asking. 

37 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

yes - why do you ask?

Maybe they will see this as a way of cutbacks to make

Did they do that the last time we were in the championship, you must remember 2015 we us Heart of Midlothian won it at a canter at the expense of hibs and rangers!?

1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

Did they do that the last time we were in the championship, you must remember 2015 we us Heart of Midlothian won it at a canter at the expense of hibs and rangers!?

yes but our wage bill would have been lower and we wont have games against Hibs and Rangers to boost our match revenue either

3 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

Good question

And wash their own strips. 

29 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

And wash their own strips. 

heard we plan on replacing the hybrid pitch with an ash one as well

Edited by DarthVodka

36 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

yes but our wage bill would have been lower and we wont have games against Hibs and Rangers to boost our match revenue either

We would survive one year in the championship fairly comfortably but not more than one. Staying in the top league is much preferable though and is what we will do. 

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

We get a parachute payment to cover that loss. If it was like that last time we wouldn’t miss their visits we just about filled the stadium ourselves. We certainly wouldn’t be shutting down riccarton, scraping the youth teams or in general shitting the bed.

Just now, Rudy T said:

We get a parachute payment to cover that loss. If it was like that last time we wouldn’t miss their visits we just about filled the stadium ourselves. We certainly wouldn’t be shutting down riccarton, scraping the youth teams or in general shitting the bed.

You don’t know that for sure

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

Good question

Probably just move out of Edinburgh tbh. 

Hamilton must be cheaper for property and rent, maybe move there. 

49 minutes ago, kila said:

Neither do you?

never said I did mate - which is why I say maybe and didn't write it as a statement

42 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

never said I did mate - which is why I say maybe and didn't write it as a statement

Is writing maybe not a statement? Or isn't it not?

Geoff Kilpatrick

I've heard a coronavirus outbreak suspending the league is the contingency plan.

As likely as the inane troll's questions.

9 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

Good question

This is a new low in  the utter shite you  spout even by your lofty standards. 

4 minutes ago, ramrod said:

This is a new low in  the utter shite you  spout even by your lofty standards. 

If you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all!

was a perfectly reasonable comment 

2 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

If you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all!

was a perfectly reasonable comment 

Except it wasn't . 

You know there is zero chance that relegation would result in us leaving Riccarton ,if you want to put maybe in front of it as a get out fine but still expect  to be called out for the idiotic statement that it is . 

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Except it wasn't . 

You know there is zero chance that relegation would result in us leaving Riccarton ,if you want to put maybe in front of it as a get out fine but still expect  to be called out for the idiotic statement that it is . 

Just say it. It was blatant trolling.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
9 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

One last time, it’s not a £10m overspend on ‘a’ capital project. But if you want to continue believing that then just go ahead. 

Ok £12 million then

:)

Leveins Battalion
1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I've heard a coronavirus outbreak suspending the league is the contingency plan.

As likely as the inane troll's questions.

Wow why is this guy allowed on here?

Genuine question?

If this is the standard of Hearts fan on here than those of us with any integrity and decency should leave immediately. 🙈

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Genuine question?

If this is the standard of Hearts fan on here than those of us with any integrity and decency should leave immediately. 🙈

That’s a LOT of questions.

Someone else on this thread LOVES questions.

Geoff Kilpatrick
5 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Genuine question?

Feel free to report that. You seem upset.

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Feel free to report that. You seem upset.

Not me who reported you,however you do disgust me.

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

No room for grasses on here. not saying you're a grass but you might want to change your name. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Cool. I find you unintentionally hilarious.

Leveins Battalion
6 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Cool. I find you unintentionally hilarious.

Cool I find you unintentionally vile,irresponsible and grotesque.

Edited by Leveins Battalion

Geoff Kilpatrick
10 minutes ago, Barack said:

What's going on in here?

Anything edgy?

Just Levein's Battallion having another meltdown.

DON'T MAKE JOKES ABOUT CORONAVIRUS FOLKS!

Leveins Battalion
4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Just Levein's Battallion having another meltdown.

DON'T MAKE JOKES ABOUT CORONAVIRUS FOLKS!

We both know and others that's not what you posted on another thread.👍🏻

Weird creepy behaviour.

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

😂😂

The mirror however was 10 inch long 👍

:D👍

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Sadly, the mirror was originally from a House of Fun, and weirdly distorted any images. Making them appear approximately 8 inches bigger than reality.

I need glasses

😂😂

Governor Tarkin

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Cool. I stand by my comparison incidentally with regard to how that former player, who hated us, looks.

He's not going to win any beauty contests, Geoff, I'll give you that.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

He's not going to win any beauty contests, Geoff, I'll give you that.

Careful. Some people are very upset.

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Cool. I stand by my comparison incidentally with regard to how that former player, who hated us, looks.

That's because your IQ is very low and your conscience is warped.

I'm guessing you have little life experience,and by life I mean love,hurt or loss.

It's very strange that you take offence to supporters expressing frustrations at their club staring relegation in the face.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

That's because your IQ is very low and your conscience is warped.

I'm guessing you have little life experience,and by life I mean love,hurt or loss.

It's very strange that you take offence to supporters expressing frustrations at their club staring relegation in the face.

:rofl:

I take no offence. I just laugh at you and the other one having a pissing contest in how upset and angry you are about things.

• davemclaren locked this topic