Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• GorgieRules22

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• soonbe110

Fort Vallance
11 minutes ago, Ramagio87 said:

Yep not looking good at all....

Bit of an odd one for me as i'm a long distance supporter but i find it mental that people are that annoyed about the £30 cost that they will choose to not attend as a result?

Although I think that £30 is excessive but it's not the only factor. I take my grandson every week and not getting home till 11.00 on Saturday night isn't ideal. If I thought we would seriously compete I might bite the bullet but to be honest I can't see it.

3 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Although I think that £30 is excessive but it's not the only factor. I take my grandson every week and not getting home till 11.00 on Saturday night isn't ideal. If I thought we would seriously compete I might bite the bullet but to be honest I can't see it.

That's fair enough and everyone has their own circumstances, i guess with it being on TV as well are people happy to just watch in the pub?

Its a really sad state of affairs that we now can't even get a decent crowd for a home Scottish Cup Q/F, i've had to explain to my mate that the home crowd will be less than normal given the current situation as i think he will be surprised how empty our stands will be.

GorgieRules22

Truly shocking support for this, looks like it will be your hardcore support tommorow of around 8000, same numbers we had v Celtic in the semi in 2012.

31 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Decent pies at Arbroath.

Only in Scotland would you rate a place by the quality of its pies.   I dae it, anaw.

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

is there a day pass option - is that about a tenner?

Not sure, the extra pass gives you all the BT and Premier Sports channels but I'd imagine that's the most expensive one. 

Hackney Hearts
33 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

If I thought we would seriously compete I might bite the bullet but to be honest I can't see it.

I understand your other reasons, but I really don't get this one (and plenty of others have mentioned it)....

Hearts v Rangers - the last two games have finished 1-1 and 2-1. What's the problem? 

5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Not sure, the extra pass gives you all the BT and Premier Sports channels but I'd imagine that's the most expensive one. 

Ta - I suppose some might view £15 and a watch on the TV next to a fridge stocked with cold ones more appealing than £30 and being there in the flesh

2 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

Ta - I suppose some might view £15 and a watch on the TV next to a fridge stocked with cold ones more appealing than £30 and being there in the flesh

Living up to your user name (or the last bit) :whistling:

Can't wait tbh.

Won't be embarrassed at all and looking forward to the PR section making a decent racket.

It's a game for the real supporter. No harm in that.

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

When did you think we were playing, Monday morning? 

I’m not daft I just have lost the enthusiasm like many others. Most big games are not played on a Saturday at 5.30 if we are Being pedantic 

42 minutes ago, kila said:

Living up to your user name (or the last bit) :whistling:

ha ha. true - but not in my case. I'm there tomorrow and always prefer that option to watching on TV when I can get to tynie

1 hour ago, Jim Panzee said:

is there a day pass option - is that about a tenner?

If you are with Vodafone it is entirely free for a month

Lord Beni of Gorgie
56 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Only in Scotland would you rate a place by the quality of its pies.   I dae it, anaw.

Warm flat Irn Bru, though it was poured out of the bottle. 2 of them a mars and a crisps for less than 2 quid, vfm

6 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Let's be honest. The cost, the kickoff time and the forthcoming derby have nothing to do with the poor ticket sales for those that can afford it and I appreciate that some cannot. 

It's just a convenient excuse for some. 

If we were flying and confident then this would have been a sell out days ago. 

The main reason for not selling out is simply because we are shite. 

I'll be there hoping for a win but I'd be lying if I said I was confident. 

Not at £30 a pop it wouldn’t. 
We beat Rangers in the last game we played them at Home. We were shite then too but it was full. 
The reason is the cost 100%

Hearts fans have always turned out in numbers even though we have been shite for a long time now but the two teams (both Hearts and Rangers have blew it with the pricing for this one. Maybe that was Rangers plan all along🧐

1 hour ago, Ramagio87 said:

Yep not looking good at all....

Bit of an odd one for me as i'm a long distance supporter but i find it mental that people are that annoyed about the £30 cost that they will choose to not attend as a result?

Maybe they will think twice about the cost if we are in this position again next season then. Greed has got the better of them. 

Holyrood_Hearts

I completely agree with those fans not going tomorrow. The price is ridiculous & we’re perfectly within our rights to make a stand here. 

We as a support back in the team in great numbers at home & most away games despite a horrendous season & our board agree to this. **** them! 

2 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Truly shocking support for this, looks like it will be your hardcore support tommorow of around 8000, same numbers we had v Celtic in the semi in 2012.

Hahaha another JKB myth sure there was only 4000 of us that day!! 

Edited by Clerry Jambo

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Deans Jambo said:

That (Premier Sport) Now TV pass is only available in Ireland,  hence the euro price. 

So, not showing with a day pass on nowtv in Scotland?

58 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

I completely agree with those fans not going tomorrow. The price is ridiculous & we’re perfectly within our rights to make a stand here. 

We as a support back in the team in great numbers at home & most away games despite a horrendous season & our board agree to this. **** them! 

You need to say a big #### em too to

Rangers

SFA Scottish cup rules

The incompetent SFA and SPFL CEOs and their crap TV and sponsorship negotiations.

The general over pricing of Scottish football

And previous HMFC boards that have long had walk up extortionate walk prices at Tynie*

*prepared to back dowm if previous boards were relatively cheap compared to other clubs.  Not had time to look, just a hunch.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, rick witter said:

Maybe they will think twice about the cost if we are in this position again next season then. Greed has got the better of them. 

13000 season tickets and 3500 of them might have had something to do with the 18500 attendance. 

Ticket prices actually cheaper here than it would have been for some of the 2000 who bought single tickets 

3 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

We had around 13k upwards v Tim's at hampden 2012

2 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

We had around 13k upwards v Tim's at hampden 2012

Correct mate but if read on here it gets lower by the day. 

1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Never forget a class day like that m8,and we had a noisy support too🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻👌

1 hour ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Thank god we’re not all like you. Rangers fans pay up and we as a support look like half of us couldn’t care less.

It will be a sad day looking at the thousands of empty seats I can only look forward to getting behind Hearts and beating Rangers and getting into the semi finals. 

12 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Never forget a class day like that m8,and we had a noisy support too🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻👌

Was a great day and as you say terrific backing

GorgieRules22
29 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

We most definitely never had 13,000 at Hampden that day.

29 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Indeed , a very memorable day 👌

August Landmesser
34 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

It goes down at about the same rate as the price we paid for Wighton goes up.

3 hours ago, rick witter said:

Not at £30 a pop it wouldn’t. 
We beat Rangers in the last game we played them at Home. We were shite then too but it was full. 
The reason is the cost 100%

Hearts fans have always turned out in numbers even though we have been shite for a long time now but the two teams (both Hearts and Rangers have blew it with the pricing for this one. Maybe that was Rangers plan all along🧐

Cup gates are virtually always lower than ST games . 

Think blaming the price is just an excuse . An excuse used by some who simply can't afford to go . For some reason they don't want to say that !?

August Landmesser
2 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Learning point for the club next season. 👍🏻

What? Not to get drawn at home to Sevco? Ticket prices are not Hearts' fault, kick-off time is not Hearts' fault.

How many times? Seriously...

5 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

What? Not to get drawn at home to Sevco? Ticket prices are not Hearts' fault, kick-off time is not Hearts' fault.

How many times? Seriously...

Not entirely.

I agree

hopefully a win tomorrow and those of us attending can say "I was there". Big wins when you're watching on TV aint quite the same as being there.  'mon the JT's