Rangers game tickets...

Section Q

Jack Torrance
13 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Not a fan of the pricing but the cup derbies recently were sell outs and they had higher priced tickets think mine was £35 plus booking fee of course.

Derbies should always be a bigger draw than playing some new diddy club that's never won anything. 😁

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• been here before

• rick witter

• David McCaig

1 hour ago, rick witter said:

We are also playing Hibs 3 days after it and have to shell out £30 for that also. Guaranteed there will be loads of fans who simply can’t afford to go to both games. 
I will be at Easter Road but I’m not shelling out £30 for a cup quarter final. A semi or a final is fine but £20 maximum should have been the price. 

Did you have enough LP’s for this on your own account or buying on a PHM’s

account? Just curious to know as you seem to boycott more games than you attend these days 

Edited by Saughton Jambo

34 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye but you've announced it rick, you've informed the world. You've typed it all up for everyone to sit there and admire.

I bet you even said "submit reply" out loud in a 'thatll get them told' type of voice as you hit the reply button before slowly sitting back in your seat letting out a slow, satisfied sigh.

Thats why you are THE man.

Aye that’s exactly what I done. 
Are you going? 

1 hour ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

They will maybe think the low turnout is due to the rank rotten product on the park.  People wont spend this kind of money if they think we are getting pumped out.  If we were flying there would be a scramble for tickets whatever the price.

Spot on GFL

1 minute ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Did you have enough LP’s for this on your own account or buying on  a PHM’s

account? Just curious to know as you seem to boycott more games than you attend these days 

Of course I had enough points. 

been here before
6 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Aye that’s exactly what I done. 
Are you going? 

Just between the both of us I am rick but Im not looking for the big announcement thing though so lets keep it between you and I eh?

Our secret rick.

Edited by been here before

10 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Of course I had enough points. 

Had or have? They drop off every season you know? Curious as to know how many you have. Hope you don’t think I’m picking on you as I don’t want reported for cyber bullying. 

Im also curious as to what price people in general would be taking up the option of buying - £20 or £25 in order to attend. Is an extra £5 or £10 really the deciding factor or is it really down to the 5h1te performances this year? 

I still can’t believe our own fans wouldn’t turn up in there thousands to cheers us on in a quarter final cup tie at home against the weeg. Sad time’s indeed and an even sadder indictment of all that’s wrong with the playing side and not the business side of HMFC imo! 

Edited by Saughton Jambo

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

Just between the both of us I am rick but Im not looking for the big announcement thing though so lets keep it between you and I eh?

Our secret rick.

I’m not sure I believe you. 
You seem to attempt to give a lot of people stick on here for not going to games though. 
In fact most of the posts you put on here are having a go at someone I’ve noticed. 

2 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Had or have? They drop off every season you know? Curious as to know how many you have. Hope you don’t think I’m picking on you as I don’t want reported for cyber bullying. 

Im also curious as to what price people in general would be taking up the option of buying - £20 or £25 in order to attend. 

I still can’t believe our own fans wouldn’t turn up in there thousands to cheers us on in a quarter final cup tie at home against the weeg. Sad time’s indeed and an even sadder indictment of all that’s wrong with the playing side and not the business side of HMFC imo! 

I Have 98 LP probably not as much as a PHM like you but easily enough to get me to any game I want including Easter Road. 
I do of course buy the odd away ticket but don’t attend to keep the points up. I give the tickets to someone who takes their nephew now and again. Is that allowed?? 

been here before
1 minute ago, rick witter said:

I’m not sure I believe you. 
You seem to attempt to give a lot of people stick on here for not going to games though. 
In fact most of the posts you put on here are having a go at someone I’ve noticed. 

Im not really fussed if you believe me or not rick. You mean *** all to me, sorry.

I can only think of one gobshite on here Ive ever criticised for not going. Should be easy enough for you to find me having a go at someone else for it though given I do it to "a lot of people for not going".

Go for it rick- lets have it. Just so you dont look a wee bit silly in front of your audience.

15 minutes ago, been here before said:

Im not really fussed if you believe me or not rick. You mean *** all to me, sorry.

I can only think of one gobshite on here Ive ever criticised for not going. Should be easy enough for you to find me having a go at someone else for it though given I do it to "a lot of people for not going".

Go for it rick- lets have it. Just so you dont look a wee bit silly in front of your audience.

😂😂

We  have a winner. 

Anyway back on topic as you always take things off the topic is £20 a fair price for a cup quarter final? 

Edited by rick witter

been here before
10 minutes ago, rick witter said:

😂😂

We  have a winner. 

Anyway back on topic as you always take things off the topic is £20 a fair price for a cup quarter final? 

Awwww go on rick dont let your public down. Back it up... go on...

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Either you want to help your team win the cup or you dont.....

.....for the sake of a tenner 

For many it’s more than a tenner though. For a Family of 3 or 4 it’s a fair chunk of cash. 
I get what you are saying but the price has obviously been set too high as they are not selling. 

59 minutes ago, been here before said:

You do seem to have some serious anger management issues!!

34 minutes ago, been here before said:

Wont rick not being there spoil it for you all?

(Sorry to break the news to you if you havnt seen it on Reporting Scotland yet)

Didn't see the news, rick ?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
30 minutes ago, rick witter said:

For many it’s more than a tenner though. For a Family of 3 or 4 it’s a fair chunk of cash. 
I get what you are saying but the price has obviously been set too high as they are not selling. 

Football is expensive,  I don't disagree but it the last cup match of the season at Tynecastle and a real opportunity to knock one of the gruesome twosome out.

Better than giving money to Hibs if there had to be a choice 

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Funny way of showing it tbf

been here before
7 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

You do seem to have some serious anger management issues!!

David put down The Big Boys Book of Internet Cliches and concentrate on posting the same posts on 2 threads greeting about the same thing. That requires dedication.

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Funny way of showing it tbf

Ach I know but its a bit like that daft, one eyed, slavering auld mutt thats never been quite right since it choked on a bit lego and now shits and pishes all over the place and tries desperately to dry hump the kitchen table legs. You want to hate it, you want it put out its very obvious painful misery. You know youd be doing it a favour melting it with a shovel and lobbing it in the canal.

But then he makes those big eyes at you and rolls over and before you know it you find yourself tickling his belly.

Flights cost me £150 and a Hotel £50, £20 for the tram into town. 

I DESERVE to be bought beers but it looks like nobody is going so you can all GTF and I'll buy my own. 

I thought I would go when the draw was made but have still not bought a ticket. I suppose last season the cup was a welcome distraction from extremely tedious league form. This year avoiding relegation is the be all and end all and sadly I can't be bothered trailing down to watch. Neither of my chums that I sit beside are around this  weekend and my son is busy in Aberdeen which made my mind up for me. Sadly this season we have bigger fish to fry even if it is the tiddler of avoiding automatic relegation.

i hope it is a good game and the fans see a performance that boosts confidence for the remaining league games.

I Have 98 LP probably not as much as a PHM like you but easily enough to get me to any game I want including Easter Road. 
I do of course buy the odd away ticket but don’t attend to keep the points up. I give the tickets to someone who takes their nephew now and again. Is that allowed?? 

Thats a good total rick and not to be taken 

lightly. You do your bit for the club and hopefully there’s a few more like you around. 

PHM? I know what it means I just don’t know what it stands for. I’m no better or worse than the piss poor Hearts fan that can’t afford to go. That doesn’t make them any less Hearts fans because they can’t afford the price of a ticket.  My argument is with the ones who can afford it but won’t go. The ones who will flock to the pub in droves and spend more on drink than £30.  This is a big game for us and we need every single voice heard to cheer us on. I’ve actually bought some tickets for pals that can’t afford to go this game. It’s a thing i do regularly infact. I want fans that can’t afford to go, feel they’re still a part of our club as it’s all our HMFC. 

I’m not aware of everyone’s financial circumstances and I’m in the fortunate position to be self employed with a decent salary that enables me to attend home and away. I grew up in saughton mains with feck all and getting a roast dinner on a Sunday was seen as an achievement. If we went to Tynie we were given a lift over the boys gate. Always stood in the Gorgie road end as you could back then, unless it was the weeg or the hobos. I’ve known what it’s like to have nothing and then later on in married life, with four kids to raise then the price of a game was always way too expensive for me. Thankfully my family are all grown up now. 

As a side note, a former club captain actually bought me and my son a ticket as I couldn’t afford to go to the 98 cup final. I barely managed to buy my son the away top for the momentous day that lay ahead and I counted every penny I spent that day. I travelled with him and scott crabbe for what was the greatest day out I’ve ever witnessed. Much better than 2012 (it should’ve been ten). This week, after 22 years, I finally get the chance to repay my thanks  as I’m taking him on Saturday as my honoured guest at the captains table. 

As for following the ethos of our former club captain then I got 18 tickets for last years cup final and gave them all away to family and friends that couldn’t afford to go or otherwise wouldn’t have been able to attend.  I even paid their travel and bought them a pint and a bite to eat. That still doesn’t make me a PHM. Just a fan that cares deeply about our club.

So maybe rick you can see why I get really pissed off about people moaning about an extra fiver to help us through to the next round. 

PS. PHM doesn’t exist. It’s a myth that’s been created by Uber jambos. You’re either a fan or you’re not! 

FTH 🇱🇻

Edited by Saughton Jambo

Niemi’s gloves
5 hours ago, HMFC86 said:

I had issues to, they seem to have changed something that makes e-ticket incompatible with some browsers. Try google chrome and it should work. 

Many thanks, HMFC86. Successful thanks to your advice

Edited by Niemi’s gloves

The Treasurer
14 hours ago, rick witter said:

We are also playing Hibs 3 days after it and have to shell out £30 for that also. Guaranteed there will be loads of fans who simply can’t afford to go to both games. 
I will be at Easter Road but I’m not shelling out £30 for a cup quarter final. A semi or a final is fine but £20 maximum should have been the price. 

So you're happy to give hibs £30 but not Hearts

Hmmm.:interehjrling:

24 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Well technically £18 to us and £12 to Sevco.

:)

Edited by DETTY29

The Treasurer
39 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Well technically £18 to us and £12 to Sevco.

:)

I like to think my £30 is going to Hearts, someone else can pay the arse-cheek share

6 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I like to think my £30 is going to Hearts, someone else can pay the arse-cheek share

Or you can pay an extra £15 for the Gorgie Warm up and Sevco get £0.

King Of The Cat Cafe
13 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Flights cost me £150 and a Hotel £50, £20 for the tram into town. 

I DESERVE to be bought beers but it looks like nobody is going so you can all GTF and I'll buy my own. 

Please tell me where I can get a hotel for £50 and I'll tell you where you can get a tram into town - and back - for £9.

27 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Please tell me where I can get a hotel for £50 and I'll tell you where you can get a tram into town - and back - for £9.

Indeed 

52 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

The Moxy at the Airport.

The all day tram fare which includes the Bus if required has gone up to £10.

24 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

The Moxy at the Airport.

The all day tram fare which includes the Bus if required has gone up to £10.

Just jump on the 35 Bus from the airport mate.  £1.80 a single.👍

3 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Hearts won’t get the full £30 though 🤨

I would most definitely rather go to a derby yes. 
I can afford both and will still see the game on Tv. 
I suspect many others will also pick the Derby over a cup game if they can’t afford both games. 
By the way the price for the Hibs ticket is also outrageous it’s not just Hearts. #20isplenty

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, rick witter said:

I suspect many others will also pick the Derby over a cup game if they can’t afford both games. 
By the way the price for the Hibs ticket is also outrageous it’s not just Hearts. #20isplenty

We get 15 though, and more importantly a bit of support that is going to be very much needed.

Cant believe as a support we are just going to wave a white flag at this one.

That's not the Hearts I fell in love with

I have a family thing on in the afternoon which makes it difficult for me to get to the game. If we were playing well I'd bust a gut to get there but as we're not I'm not going to bother, save the cash and watch it on telly with the whole family, so it's how we're playing for me rather than the cost of a ticket. If there wasn't anything else on on Saturday I'd be there. I suspect that a lot of folks will be saying that the low ticket uptake is down to form.

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

We get 15 though, and more importantly a bit of support that is going to be very much needed.

Cant believe as a support we are just going to wave a white flag at this one.

That's not the Hearts I fell in love with

It's nothing new though. There's a bulk of the support that cry out for an excuse to miss these types of games. 

Fans should just be honest and say they won't go because they fear defeat, it's human nature for some, nothing to be ashamed off.

The Treasurer

hibs will get your full £30 though.

Both games are on TV

As we only get 3.5k for the derby not everyone will have the choice, yet many like yourself have decided not to support the club in a home cup quarter final.

I just find that very strange and very sad

17 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

lightly. You do your bit for the club and hopefully there’s a few more like you around. 

PHM? I know what it means I just don’t know what it stands for. I’m no better or worse than the piss poor Hearts fan that can’t afford to go. That doesn’t make them any less Hearts fans because they can’t afford the price of a ticket.  My argument is with the ones who can afford it but won’t go. The ones who will flock to the pub in droves and spend more on drink than £30.  This is a big game for us and we need every single voice heard to cheer us on. I’ve actually bought some tickets for pals that can’t afford to go this game. It’s a thing i do regularly infact. I want fans that can’t afford to go, feel they’re still a part of our club as it’s all our HMFC. 

I’m not aware of everyone’s financial circumstances and I’m in the fortunate position to be self employed with a decent salary that enables me to attend home and away. I grew up in saughton mains with feck all and getting a roast dinner on a Sunday was seen as an achievement. If we went to Tynie we were given a lift over the boys gate. Always stood in the Gorgie road end as you could back then, unless it was the weeg or the hobos. I’ve known what it’s like to have nothing and then later on in married life, with four kids to raise then the price of a game was always way too expensive for me. Thankfully my family are all grown up now. 

As a side note, a former club captain actually bought me and my son a ticket as I couldn’t afford to go to the 98 cup final. I barely managed to buy my son the away top for the momentous day that lay ahead and I counted every penny I spent that day. I travelled with him and scott crabbe for what was the greatest day out I’ve ever witnessed. Much better than 2012 (it should’ve been ten). This week, after 22 years, I finally get the chance to repay my thanks  as I’m taking him on Saturday as my honoured guest at the captains table. 

As for following the ethos of our former club captain then I got 18 tickets for last years cup final and gave them all away to family and friends that couldn’t afford to go or otherwise wouldn’t have been able to attend.  I even paid their travel and bought them a pint and a bite to eat. That still doesn’t make me a PHM. Just a fan that cares deeply about our club.

So maybe rick you can see why I get really pissed off about people moaning about an extra fiver to help us through to the next round. 

PS. PHM doesn’t exist. It’s a myth that’s been created by Uber jambos. You’re either a fan or you’re not! 

FTH 🇱🇻

I love it when successful people show this level of humility

King Of The Cat Cafe
5 hours ago, jamboman9 said:

New dot count thread says around 6000.

Abysmal.

6,000 in our stands but don't forget the 4,000 Rangers fans in the Roseburn.

J.T.F.Robertson
19 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

FTH 🇱🇻

Great post S.J. You're a good man. (in more ways than one :whistling:)

Edited by J.T.F.Robertson

5 hours ago, rick witter said:

Using that logic I’m assuming you won’t be going to Hampden for any semi or final? We won’t get the full face value income, possibly/probably won’t be a derby, will be on tv, ticket price will be over £20. 

18 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

6,000 in our stands but don't forget the 4,000 Rangers fans in the Roseburn.

Closer to 3500.

38 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Using that logic I’m assuming you won’t be going to Hampden for any semi or final? We won’t get the full face value income, possibly/probably won’t be a derby, will be on tv, ticket price will be over £20. 

Semi finals of us, ICT and the 2 Saints and might see us having more there than the rest combined, to be shared 4 ways, 5 including the SFA cut.

Take that though.