• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• been here before

• rick witter

• David McCaig

1 minute ago, SuperAustin said:

Anyone know if your season ticket holder are they getting added to card? Or tickets getting posted out ? 

Posted out.

3 minutes ago, SuperAustin said:

Cheers! Thought it would have came by now. Ordered it on Wednesday 

Same here, they are usually really quick at sending out tickets as well. 

47 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Same here, they are usually really quick at sending out tickets as well. 

Hibs tickets delivered already but no Rangers yet...still plenty time though

maroonlegions
1 hour ago, SuperAustin said:

Cheers! Thought it would have came by now. Ordered it on Wednesday 

I chose the print at home option, nae hassle and have my ST seat in paper format..

Hope sales pick up, really poor sales so far.

Cup QF at home v the newco on a Saturday. Really surprised at the low uptake to date. Come on Hearts fans. We’ve beaten that shower here before and can do again. 

...a bit disco
37 minutes ago, gedster said:

Hibs tickets delivered already but no Rangers yet...still plenty time though

Same here.

On 18/02/2020 at 15:28, 7628mm said:

I eventually got in and booked my seat but it would not put it onto my season ticket. Is this normal?

Also tried for the umpteenth time to update my details and it just will not work for me.

You have to put your password in 3  effing times and then makes you change the format of your phone number with no spaces even though it has spaces already on the page and then you cannot pick an option for them to contact you and after all that shite it refuses to save.

Now remind me what did our owner do for a previous job?

The e-tickets page is hosted by Ticketmaster. Nothing to do with our owner's previous occupation.

48 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Quick question - is the TO open this afternoon (Saturday)?  Might take a trip down there to get my ticket.  

Aye its open. Usually until 4pm on a Saturday. 

4 hours ago, andythejambo said:

The e-tickets page is hosted by Ticketmaster. Nothing to do with our owner's previous occupation.

What a shame spoiled his wee rant😕

The truth is £30 is too expensive for a game of football. Whoever thought that was a good price obviously wasn't too concerned about getting a near sell out crowd. Profit before fans. 

I buy season tickets to make the games more affordable. I'm pretty sure if I didn't buy a season ticket I would have missed quite a lot of games already this season.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

30 quid for a Scottish Cup quarter final at home to Rangers is not the worst. 

25 and 15 would have worked better,  both sides have to agree though,  Rangers perfectly entitled to expect that price or higher 

£30 for Platinum/Premium is fair enough, but whoever decided to charge £30 for Bronze needs to have their head checked!!!

17 hours ago, Spitonastranger said:

Any Hearts fan not attending, except those with financial concerns should hang their head in shame. 

What a lot of pish!! 
The fans are being fleeced again and I’m not surprised in the slightest the tickets are not selling. Time and again we get asked to stump up cash maybe this was a step too far. £20 IS PLENTY!!!! 

18 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

£30 for Platinum/Premium is fair enough, but whoever decided to charge £30 for Bronze needs to have their head checked!!!

Spot on, I may grudgingly pay £30 to sit in a platinum seat but there is no way I’m paying £30 to sit in the lower Gorgie.

I’ve just forked out for the St Mirren and Hibs game and decided to watch the Rangers game on TV.

You can’t keep charging premium prices when the team are playing awful, eventually fans will get fed up.

joondalupjambo

You also have to factor in the weather at this time of year, long range forecast is for a bit of snow so folk who are having to drive from afar are already thinking twice about wanting to do that, especially a long, in the dark journey home.  Add that to the current form of the team, TRFC song book, the cost plus it is on TV and of course fans are thinking long and hard about turning up.  Fair enough to take a pop at folk not wanting to go, everyone has their own views but thinking a bit deeper about the reasons why they are not going will not hurt.

18 hours ago, Spitonastranger said:

Any Hearts fan not attending, except those with financial concerns should hang their head in shame. 

What if your doing up your kitchen and need to watch the work is getting done right,

is that allowed.:huh:.

...a bit disco
11 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

What if your doing up your kitchen and need to watch the work is getting done right,

is that allowed.:huh:.

That's why you've got a wife H.

:biggrin: :whistling:

1 hour ago, rick witter said:

What a lot of pish!! 
The fans are being fleeced again and I’m not surprised in the slightest the tickets are not selling. Time and again we get asked to stump up cash maybe this was a step too far. £20 IS PLENTY!!!! 

Correct rick expect loads of empties

Got to fancy our chances although the Scottish cup is their only hope of a trophy. They are beatable as we've proven. Semi final place awaiting. 

Back the team.

Get a ticket if you can. 

Edited by Deans Jambo

2 hours ago, rick witter said:

What a lot of pish!! 

Spot on

Lord Beni of Gorgie
18 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

Got to fancy our chances although the Scottish cup is their only hope of a trophy. They are beatable as we've proven. Semi final place awaiting. 

Back the team.

Get a ticket if you can. 

The correct attitude.

Usual suspects feigning outrage 

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

No need to sound so pleased about it😕

Just backing up what the rick fella said, you sound dejected ☹️ 

Just now, Clerry Jambo said:

Just backing up what the rick fella said, you sound dejected ☹️ 

Yes I am. 

I just want this game out the way so we can get on with deciding our fate. 

I suspect most fans feel the same thus the slow sales. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, luckydug said:

I've got my ticket but must admit its hard to get enthusiastic about this game given the plight we find ourself in. 😕

It's the cup. 

Same position as the other 7 teams,  beauty of it

3 hours ago, luckydug said:

I've got my ticket but must admit its hard to get enthusiastic about this game given the plight we find ourself in. 😕

Also consider the plight Rangers are finding themselves in and that they may be knocked out of Europe on Wed night causing more of their fans to turn against Gerrard :D

A bright start from Hearts and we could see another Rangers collapse.

And finally, if the forecast is right, a Hearts game where it is not torrential rain and blowing a gale.

Budge had this coming tbh .

Shes taken the Hearts supporters forgranted , just thinking they'll turn up because they always do, regardless of the price of tickets and the rubbish run of results that they've had to endure . 

Cant fault any season ticket holder for not stumbping up the extra 30 notes for this one . The shite we've had to endure over the last 18 month would sicken most sets of supporters. 

9 hours ago, Nobreath said:

The truth is £30 is too expensive for a game of football. Whoever thought that was a good price obviously wasn't too concerned about getting a near sell out crowd. Profit before fans. 

I buy season tickets to make the games more affordable. I'm pretty sure if I didn't buy a season ticket I would have missed quite a lot of games already this season.

cheaper than the Hibs cup tie in 2018

50 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Shes taken the Hearts supporters forgranted , just thinking they'll turn up because they always do, regardless of the price of tickets and the rubbish run of results that they've had to endure . 

Cant fault any season ticket holder for not stumbping up the extra 30 notes for this one . The shite we've had to endure over the last 18 month would sicken most sets of supporters. 

Cant just blame budge rangers had to agree to prices aswel.

from all accounts they wanted £35 a ticket 

52 minutes ago, ramrod said:

"Budge had this coming" 

You mean the practice of not budgeting for Cup games? So any income is a bonus. 

Strange attitude. Thanks goodness there are still some of us supporters left. 

Edited by Mikey1874

28 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

"Budge had this coming" 

You mean the practice of not budgeting for Cup games? So any income is a bonus. 

Strange attitude. Thanks goodness there are still some of us supporters left. 

Had this coming as in we'll be lucky to get 10k home fans for a Cup quarter final . 

You've not got a clue as to the depth of my support for the club in terms of financial commitment and time , infact you  don't even know if  I'm going on Saturday night , which incidentally I will be . 

2  others in my family aren't and 2 workmates aren't either as it stands and I can understand why , I just hope Ann does . 

Edited by ramrod

The way football is going it will only be people that can afford season tickets turning up. It’s becoming harder for punters who can’t make it to every game and be hit with a ticket approaching 40 quid for the Cat A games and approaching 30 quid for the rest. That’s before bringing sons and daughters and food and drink etc 

48 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

Tickets for games against Rangers, Celtic and Hibs games have been £30 plus for a few seasons now have they not?

Not for ST holders they haven’t - and I think that is where most of the complaints come from - after paying £500 for a ST being asked to pay £30 for a cup tie is a bit steep.

9 hours ago, David McCaig said:

have to agree. Platinum/Premium seats are fairly priced (cheaper than 2 years ago against Hibs) but not to have gold/silver/bronze prices is poor/lazy and is no doubt impacting on sales