Rangers game tickets...

Section Q

6 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

We get 15 though, and more importantly a bit of support that is going to be very much needed.

Cant believe as a support we are just going to wave a white flag at this one.

That's not the Hearts I fell in love with

This. If you can't afford to go, fine, if you can, go!!!! It's the Scottish Cup ffs. Just wait for the clamber of tickets if we get to the semi.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• been here before

• rick witter

• David McCaig

3 minutes ago, Independence said:

This. If you can't afford to go, fine, if you can, go!!!! It's the Scottish Cup ffs. Just wait for the clamber of tickets if we get to the semi.

agreed. we had loads of stay away fans for the 2012 semi against Celtic. Glad I went to that one and will also be present on Saturday hoping for a similar result

13 minutes ago, Independence said:

Could have offered a voucher for 2 seats for the semi-finals as an incentive. Otherwise Saturday night must be the worst time to organise a football match shown for an obscure television station .

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Using that logic I’m assuming you won’t be going to Hampden for any semi or final? We won’t get the full face value income, possibly/probably won’t be a derby, will be on tv, ticket price will be over £20. 

If you look at my previous posts I said that £25/£30 you could understand if it was a semi final or a final but £30 for a quarter final is a disgrace quite frankly. 
If we win against Rangers I will definitely be at the semi final. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
37 minutes ago, rick witter said:

If you look at my previous posts I said that £25/£30 you could understand if it was a semi final or a final but £30 for a quarter final is a disgrace quite frankly. 
If we win against Rangers I will definitely be at the semi final. 

But yet by not going,  if everyone agreed with your view, our chances would be far less.

I don't get it Rick 

1 hour ago, maroonsgotop said:

agreed. we had loads of stay away fans for the 2012 semi against Celtic. Glad I went to that one and will also be present on Saturday hoping for a similar result

I was there. One of the best afternoons in my life!

been here before
57 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

But yet by not going,  if everyone agreed with your view, our chances would be far less.

I don't get it Rick 

Dont go upsetting the rickster now. You dont want him telling you he doesnt think you go to games.

:lol:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
16 minutes ago, Independence said:

I didn't and I regret it. Had flown transatlantic day previously put me off. Any cup win against the sisters is a regret not being there

stirlingshirejambo
1 hour ago, Independence said:

Certainly in my top 3 of all time. The horrors of 88? Still made me think we’d lose in injury time

without doubt the best celebration of a penalty in my lifetime watching 

2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

I don't get it Rick 

The fans have been turning up every week this season and have been treated to pish. Maybe it’s time for a different approach 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Independence said:

The Scottish cup for me right now is an irrelevance. After the St Mirren result tonight we are staring relegation in the face more than any point this season. I’m not too sure a distraction of a semi final - potentially against hibs or a winnable game leading to a further cup game is beneficial to the league scrap.

I don’t think it sunk in yet for some fans how real the threat of relegation is and how serious it’ll be for the club.

I wouldn’t knock those for going on saturday, fair play, but we have much bigger fish to fry than the cup at the moment

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

The fans have been turning up every week this season and have been treated to pish. Maybe it’s time for a different approach 🤷‍♂️

Never got the alternative approach to be honest. As if not turning up means a team will play better. 

Sorts out men from boys a run like this though,  thankfully most people seem to have the stomach for it.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

The Scottish cup for me right now is an irrelevance. After the St Mirren result tonight we are staring relegation in the face more than any point this season. I’m not too sure a distraction of a semi final - potentially against hibs or a winnable game leading to a further cup game is beneficial to the league scrap.

I don’t think it sunk in yet for some fans how real the threat of relegation is and how serious it’ll be for the club.

I wouldn’t knock those for going on saturday, fair play, but we have much bigger fish to fry than the cup at the moment

Beyond a replay cup may have a benefit of weekly matches. Momentum. 

The 2 are not necessarily in opposition to one another. 

14 games in 12 weeks taking in the final is not a huge workload 

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Never got the alternative approach to be honest. As if not turning up means a team will play better. 

Sorts out men from boys a run like this though,  thankfully most people seem to have the stomach for it.

Was just kidding, but I’m not sure it matters too much to us right now how many supporters turn up. 

Personally I think people are pissed off and exhausted by this season, and are not in the mood for forking out for a cup game when our league form is this bad. 

16 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

I agree with your sentiments re the cup. I don’t get how that equates to not turning up on Saturday and supporting the club? The team needs to know how much this club means to us. Staying in the pub will not do that! 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Was just kidding, but I’m not sure it matters too much to us right now how many supporters turn up. 

Personally I think people are pissed off and exhausted by this season, and are not in the mood for forking out for a cup game when our league form is this bad. 

Exhausted is probably a good word. 

Think we need to be strong though. On the pitch and off it. A shit crowd on Saturday might be enough for a few towels to be chucked