*** St Midden v Heart Of Midlothian - Rescheduled for 11/3 ***

JamboPete

Just now, GinRummy said:

When we went down 'that route' I doubt if fans on non hearts forums were suggesting their team follows our example.

For the last time I was referring to the on field performance of the manager (Gary Holt) and his team on a very limited budget!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Morgan

• Jambof3tornado

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

For the last time I was referring to the on field performance of the manager (Gary Holt) and his team on a very limited budget!

it was you that brought it up.

John Findlay
1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

:jjockio:

you realise we have only scored 3 goals there in 10 years - and you think we will score 5?!

You were shiting yourself against Hibs too. Never mind the players manning up. About time some so called supporters did too.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Yes I’ve read his history, and because of that history it’s a gimmie that Livy are run by a “drug dealing gangster”?

It's pretty common knowledge that Holt's a front man for Martindale, I wouldn't claim to know anything about the club's finances.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

It's pretty common knowledge that Holt's a front man for Martindale, I wouldn't claim to know anything about the club's finances.

That is news to me and if true I withdraw my comment that they are a “well run” Club.

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

That is news to me and if true I withdraw my comment that they are a “well run” Club.

A couple of people have told me they know someone who knows someone who played for them and confirmed who's in charge, but you take gossip with a pinch of salt.

But when you tie that in with them always declining to comment on the accusation it does seem to ring true to me.

Probably already covered somewhere but I’m home early from offshore and was wanting to go tomorrow. Anyone know of the ticket situation? St Mirrens website said there will be a booth to by tickets subject to availability.....

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I thought Gary Holt did that?  

They work together but Holt is just the public face, that’s why Miller left after a short period of time. The other guy doesn’t have the qualifications to be a manager. All well known in coaching circles and the SFA apparently. 
But they do perform well above their budget albeit it being based on home form, 1 win on grass per season is not great.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

They were dodgy but I don’t believe they were “drug dealing gangsters” were they?

Dodgy businessmen shock, show me a wealthy man and I will show you a crook who has shafted someone somewhere along the line to make his money.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, goldie83 said:

Probably already covered somewhere but I’m home early from offshore and was wanting to go tomorrow. Anyone know of the ticket situation? St Mirrens website said there will be a booth to by tickets subject to availability.....

Best to phone our ticket office to ask, the original game was an away sell out but some tickets may have been returned.

8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Best to phone our ticket office to ask, the original game was an away sell out but some tickets may have been returned.

Thanks mate

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Dodgy businessmen shock, show me a wealthy man and I will show you a crook who has shafted someone somewhere along the line to make his money.

How about a wealthy woman? 😉

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

How about a wealthy woman? 😉

Good point 🙈. Contract worth millions to her brother?

Edited by Pasquale for King

3fingersreid
Just now, Smithee said:

Why is page 29 all bold?

Ffs I thought I’d reset something 🙈

20 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Can someone start a match day thread as this one no longer seems to be about the match v st midden

Just what I was thinking

28 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Why is page 29 all bold?

Lots threads like that today

Edited by Hearts007

Tommy Brown
39 minutes ago, kila said:

Can we try get this page in italics?

Usual dross not worth reading anyway, be as well in Wingdings.

Ps

Not your posts Kila, Smithee and few others.

Drastically backtracking..

Edited by Tommy Brown

9 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

With the game being on BBC Alba at 10 will that mean a stream will be available for during?

Sketchy. There has been in the past.

Heartsofgold
4 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

And he has passed the SFA criteria for a “fit and proper person” to run a football Club has he? 🤔

No but he's a devious manipulator and gangster.  It's long been rumoured that he's the power behind Livi. and he was the reason the Kenny Millar left.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Place is a wash with comments like that

Daz not around

37 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Suggs law innit.

That's Madness.

36 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Place is a wash with comments like that

'bout time you cleaned up your act.

29 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Daz not around

Vanished.

Weather forecast for Paisley tomorrow night has yellow warning for snow and ice. Surely not another postponement? Certainly need to be wrapped up well tomorrow night. Feels like temp forecast for game time is -2c

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

That's Madness.

'bout time you cleaned up your act.

Vanished.

Trust you..trust pink, forget stains 😁

Hectormasson
3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Sketchy. There has been in the past.

Maybe hesgoal tom.orrow night for st midden game? Hope it's on summit , massive game of importance for both teams ,     'mon the hearts '    👏👏👏🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🤞

38 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Weather forecast for Paisley tomorrow night has yellow warning for snow and ice. Surely not another postponement? Certainly need to be wrapped up well tomorrow night. Feels like temp forecast for game time is -2c

Game will be on ok.

Freezing though, wrap up.

Glad i’m going as could be the last game I attend if this mad virus thingy really kicks off.

Missing the Livi game already.

3 hours ago, Heartsofgold said:

No but he's a devious manipulator and gangster.  It's long been rumoured that he's the power behind Livi. and he was the reason the Kenny Millar left.

All news to me but thanks for the info.

2 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Good luck Hearts don’t let us down or we are down.🇱🇻

Down, no.

Precarious, yes.

I think that it's disgraceful and disrespectful that our next opponents have been described in the title of this thread as "St Midden".

It should have been St Liedown. That Love Street display will never be forgotten, and it will give me every satisfaction if we can contribute to their relegation from this league.

Let's get right into them!!!

been here before

Maybe its the recent upturn in form, maybe its the precarious situation we find ourselves in but Im looking forward to this more than the original game.

Cannae wait.

Solid Hearts win.

Hectormasson
42 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I think that it's disgraceful and disrespectful that our next opponents have been described in the title of this thread as "St Midden".

It should have been St Liedown. That Love Street display will never be forgotten, and it will give me every satisfaction if we can contribute to their relegation from this league.

Let's get right into them!!!

Hope they go bust !   B......s !  Celtic wee team ,,,,