• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Morgan

• Jambof3tornado

Just now, busby1985 said:

I should’ve said this isn’t what I want to happen just what I think the SFA will do. 

No way they can do that. The financial implications would lead to court challenges and be messy as **** for them. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

It is an indictment on our squad that this is the first unchanged starting line-up this season!

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

No way they can do that. The financial implications would lead to court challenges and be messy as **** for them. 

Correct.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

They have all ready said that if the worse came to the worst then they’d declare the league with the teams in the positions they sit at the time of the decision. I think after the weekend we may see a reaction as things progress and pressure builds on things to be done. 

NaturalOrder74

Need to up our game tonight if we win heavily it’ll give us a good platform to build on, absolutely would a 1-0 win right though 

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Agree. There is a handful of games left. They’ll either go ahead, be postponed or be played behind closed doors or a combination of any or all of the three. 

NaturalOrder74
1 minute ago, Lovecraft said:

Yeah.  Uche is gone.

Is he not playing international football at the moment ? 

30 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Very happy with that, settled line up and good to see Clare 

Indeed.

1 minute ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Is he not playing international football at the moment ? 

they've got a game in a few weeks, maybe he's off with the squad. 

I'm planning on turning everything off and watching the game on BBC Alba at 10pm as if its live.  Come on the Hearts!!!

4 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

They have all ready said that if the worse came to the worst then they’d declare the league with the teams in the positions they sit at the time of the decision. I think after the weekend we may see a reaction as things progress and pressure builds on things to be done. 

Lets be honest how often do the SFA or SPFL think something through before saying it? There would absolutely be legal challenges if they declared it as is. Same if they said the season was null and void. They would eventually be pressured into something sensible after being ridiculed or being taken to court.

coatbridgejambo

Radio coverage has started on bbc. No need to tune in to quickly though as rangers are the current talking point

3 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

I'm planning on turning everything off and watching the game on BBC Alba at 10pm as if its live.  Come on the Hearts!!!

Tempted to do this as well but dunno if I’ll manage it 😂

Just now, coatbridgejambo said:

Radio coverage has started on bbc. No need to tune in to quickly though as rangers are the current talking point

Who is this teapot talking about Rangers?

he just said competituf instead of competitive. 

Edited by GinRummy

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Lets be honest how often do the SFA or SPFL think something through before saying it? There would absolutely be legal challenges if they declared it as is. Same if they said the season was null and void. They would eventually be pressured into something sensible after being ridiculed or being taken to court.

Not only that but there has been no public health declaration in the UK with regard to crowds. Governments understand the importance of bread and circuses at times like this.

2 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Tempted to do this as well but dunno if I’ll manage it 😂

Yea I'm having second thoughts already :lol:

1 minute ago, coatbridgejambo said:

Thommo, Mcann.

Was that McCann. Never even recognised his voice. Usually alright. Talking some shite tonight. 

4 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

Radio coverage has started on bbc. No need to tune in to quickly though as rangers are the ONLY talking point

6 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

it’s ridiculous isn’t it. Absolute joke the BBC

Not looking at phone and going to try and wait till on Alba To watch it and pray to F##k we win..

3-0 Jambos !!!!

coatbridgejambo
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

it’s ridiculous isn’t it. Absolute joke the BBC

Yeah.rangers play tomorrow can't they just wait til then.

Talking tonight's game now

13 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Still weighing up doing the same. Don't know if I can manage it. 

coatbridgejambo

Would love to be able to wait to watch on alba but my head just won't let me plus up early for work. Will give vipleague a go at kickoff but not hopeful 

coatbridgejambo
1 minute ago, Calebs Grandad said:

Anyone watching the game later on Alba in for a treat as we win 3-1 😉

Cheers. 

On that note I'm off to bed

2 minutes ago, Calebs Grandad said:

Anyone watching the game later on Alba in for a treat as we win 3-1 😉

It was only the second half we won 3-1.  Don't forget the 6 goals in the first half...! 

gashauskis9
27 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Damour and Bozanic really need to be on their game tonight, if they turn up we win imo

This.

34 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Damour and Bozanic really need to be on their game tonight, if they turn up we win imo

They need to put in an Easter Road type performance.

All the players do.

I stupidly thought I was gonna avoid this until 10 o'clock. No chance! Listening on Hearts TV now... C'mon HEARTS!!!♥♥♥