• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Morgan

• Jambof3tornado

5 hours ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

March is shaping up as a huge month for the club. Motherwell and Ross County at home; Hibs, St Mirren and Livi away. Perpetual optimists will talk about something close to 15 points. Probably 8 or so would be ok, but still with a lot of work to do after the split. (There is also Aberdeen away in early April before the split). 

Indeed. Looks like St Mirren have benefitted from the postponement last Friday with the result tonight. 

However every team you have mentioned there are rubbish and we should be above. If we can’t pick up a decent point haul in those games when it matters then we 100% deserve to be relegated. 

I feel second bottom is the best we can hope for unfortunately. 

On 17/02/2020 at 17:51, Mr 3 Putt said:

Clare isn't a defender, smith isn't a midfielder. Maybe playing players in there more natural positions will give us a fighting chance 🤷

Right

WheatfieldWarrior
16 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

It will never get that bad.

Osh back with Sowah as injury cover.

Rherras just to be safe.

The Treasurer
16 hours ago, jamboman9 said:

Hearts are giving refunds if anyone can't make rescheduled match so good chance Ticket office could help if you can't obtain one elsewhere.

Should be pointed out that the club are not obliged to give refunds but are doing so to help the fans.

Maybe something that should be remembered by those moaning about the club "fleecing" the fans for the cup QF

3 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Should be pointed out that the club are not obliged to give refunds but are doing so to help the fans.

Maybe something that should be remembered by those moaning about the club "fleecing" the fans for the cup QF

A point sure to be missed by the Hearts/Budge bashers.🤷

Meant to post this yesterday but I returned one to the TO as can't make the rearranged date. Might be worth phoning them when they're next open if anyone is still looking.

14 hours ago, Shapes said:

If anyone cant make this who had a ticket for the first game then please let me know

I just got 2 tickets next to each other by phoning up. Option 1 then option 8 to get through to ticket office direct. 

If st midden had drawn yesterday against the sheep would the replay game have been on the 11th & our game against them moved AGAIN.

5 hours ago, EH22-Jambo said:

I just got 2 tickets next to each other by phoning up. Option 1 then option 8 to get through to ticket office direct. 

Cheers! Will give them a call tomorrow 

I P Knightley
On 21/02/2020 at 20:43, Space Pirate said:

But oh i remember how you used to sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiine back then

You went down so easy like a glass of wine, my friend. 

Hadn't seen this before, nor do I think it's a great song but it's filmed in Gunnersbury Park which is where I take the dog for a walk from time to time.

True.

just a wee heads up for anyone going by train, stereophonics are playing at the Hydro that night, so it could be pretty busy on the train home

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, JH-HMFC said:

Still on e-tickets for anyone interested - massive game, let's get this sold out again

Wasn't available this afternoon and agreed to visitors coming over as a result 

:facepalm:

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Wasn't available this afternoon and agreed to visitors coming over as a result 

:facepalm:

Stay off line, get rid of them by 10 then watch it on Alba. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
20 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Not sure my nerve would hold out

TyphoonJambo
8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Not sure my nerve would hold out

I know. Im probably only fooling myself that i will do it. 

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, StirlingJambo said:

Is this now a sell out? Back in country for this game and looking for 2/3 tickets.

Try Hearts etickets. 

Ricardo Shillyshally

Is this now a sell out? Back in country for this game and looking for 2/3 tickets.

The original game was sold out for the away end

Just now, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

The original game was sold out for the away end

But the club offered refunds for anyone who couldn’t make new date. Unsure if there is any but only one way to find out !

Edited by Boab

12 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

I did that for St J away. Nervous as hell before, nerves shredded during and finally caved when we went 3-2 and was so relieved to see it finished 3-3

Tried e-tickets, just says no seats available.

Its sold out.

Though people can still get a refund up to kick off so it's worth trying again. 

StirlingJambo
41 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Its sold out.

Though people can still get a refund up to kick off so it's worth trying again. 

Will do mate thanks, I’ll keep trying until that whistle goes. My first and only chance of getting to a game in over a year, would be great to get to it.

58 minutes ago, StirlingJambo said:

Will do mate thanks, I’ll keep trying until that whistle goes. My first and only chance of getting to a game in over a year, would be great to get to it.

Keep checking as I  managed to get 1 through e-tickets 2 mins ago

22 minutes ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

Is it on TV?

Think it was originally (not 100%)

But there is champions league on Wednesday so that will stop it being broadcast I'd guess

TyphoonJambo
14 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Think it was originally (not 100%)

But there is champions league on Wednesday so that will stop it being broadcast I'd guess

Correct. Supposedly thousands wont watch Barcelona that night, instead they'll watch st mirren v hearts in the spfl. Utter horse poo and the chosen few get richer. Anyways, its on , in full, albeit in gaelic on Alba at 10 pm. 

On 02/03/2020 at 18:46, robbojambo said:

just a wee heads up for anyone going by train, stereophonics are playing at the Hydro that night, so it could be pretty busy on the train home

I remember them playing the Assembly Rooms back in the day & venue staff had to come out three quarters of the way through to say that cracks were appearing on the roof of the floor below and everyone had to stop jumping up and down immediately. Probably the reason there aren’t gigs in that room these days. Heh. 

13 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Correct. Supposedly thousands wont watch Barcelona that night, instead they'll watch st mirren v hearts in the spfl. Utter horse poo and the chosen few get richer. Anyways, its on , in full, albeit in gaelic on Alba at 10 pm. 

Not correct

On the same night Sky are showing Manchester City v Arsenal and as per the Hearts match it is allowed to be shown because the original TV date organised (1/3) had to be cancelled in this case because Manchester City were playing in the cup final...and of course it eases fixture congestion

BT have chosen not to show the Hearts match because they have the Champions League matches already on TV that night..not because they can't

Edited by CJGJ

TyphoonJambo
19 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Not correct

On the same night Sky are showing Manchester City v Arsenal and as per the Hearts match it is allowed to be shown because the original TV date organised (1/3) had to be cancelled in this case because Manchester City were playing in the cup final...and of course it eases fixture congestion

BT have chosen not to show the Hearts match because they have the Champions League matches already on TV that night..not because they can't

I stand corrected but now more irate that hearts tv isn't trying harder to show it. 

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Not correct

Are you sure?

I thought the clubs will face a fine of they show a game live on champions league night.

EPL don't care and take the fine on the chin.

Could be wrong though

Tommy Brown
On 04/03/2020 at 14:28, Mikey1874 said:

BBC Alba are showing the full match replay at 10pm. 

Good shout, mate.

Pretty sure streaming live is no go.

I'll be in hospital, that's me sorted.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

10 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

I stand corrected but now more irate that hearts tv isn't trying harder to show it. 

Pretty sure I paid for st mirren TV previously and watched via VPN ?

Jambos_1874

Does anyone have a ticket for this but can't make the rearranged fixture? If so, I'd be keen to buy it off you.

4 hours ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Does anyone have a ticket for this but can't make the rearranged fixture? If so, I'd be keen to buy it off you.

Just FYI a few must have been handed back this afternoon as you can get 1 on etickets again

Jambos_1874
48 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

Just FYI a few must have been handed back this afternoon as you can get 1 on etickets again

Aye, I actually went to the ticket office and got one.

Edited by Jambos_1874