• Gizmo

• redjambo

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Hairdryer said:

He is a hearts fan and cares like us all

True.

Probably overcompensates to try not to sound like Willie Miller or Bonner.

Get beat and that was it over. Relegated. 

We've avoided that and in a better position than we might have been but the signs do not look good at all. 

Said it earlier desperately scraping a draw at home against Hamilton will not keep us up.  Every team in the league knows how to beat us and we are not improving.  Just my opinion.  We are in big trouble.  

Diabolical result. I hate every single one of those guys out there today, including the manager. I hope we never see any of them iever again, when the season is done. 

We deserve to go down.

Just now, Cade said:

Not good enough.

Had to win that game.

We're down.

Unless Daniel is an amateur magician and can still pull the proverbial rabbit out of a hat, yes. We're not good enough to stay up at present.

4 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

3 minutes - joke. 

Aye i thought that. Irving picks a pass. But **** me he slows things down a lot of the time. Whole half we half someone on the left touch line and it took an age to get the ball out to them 🤨

It should have been ten

Couldn’t make the game due to being down south for the weekend so had to make do with listening to it on the radio. Allan Preston is a massive 🔔🔚 Hate the guy with a passion. Hearts supporter my arse!!!!! 

Edited by It should have been ten

Fozzyonthefence

Pish!  Would have taken that at half time but a scraped point at home to Hamilton thanks to a red card isn’t enough. We’re going down.  First time I’ve been convinced but Stendel ain’t turning this cluster**** around.

We will need a miracle to get anything from st Mirren next week. Let's make things easier to ourselves and accept we're down.

Just now, OmiyaHearts said:

Diabolical result. I hate every single one of those guys out there today, including the manager. I hope we never see any of them iever again, when the season is done. 

We deserve to go down.

Exactly mate. Each and every one of them are an absolute disgrace to Heart of Midlothian. 

Fair play to them 2nd half, they worked hard to get it back to 2-2 and didn't give up. 

We're still in the fight. Just need to go again and hope we beat the Paisley mhanks. 

Jambo, Goodbye

We're a point behind them ffs. Yes we're in trouble but we're not "down" yet. 

And i agree with everyone who thinks Donis looks a bit crap 😒