• GinRummy

• Gizmo

• redjambo

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

We didn't deserve to win that game.

Eh ? That’s utter nonsense. There’s no “deserve” about it. We fought very hard to win that game after being 0-2 down. You’re attitude needs adjusting. 

1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

You weren't watching the same game as me.

Clare has improved but it’s clear to see he is never a full back. He costs us goals. That is a FACT. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Irving, who in the last couple of mins played a hospital pass to Garuccio who then committed a foul, and then conceded a needless corner and taking any initiative we had with the equaliser away?

He is bang average at best.

That was atrocious. 

Basic stuff. 

6 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

Davidaj, last kick of the ball, with a chance to cross it into the box, did the same as he did in Perth, and ballooned it into the stand. He can gtf. Imposter like most of the rest of the squad.

Mind the JKB football intelligentsia getting very excited about this boy when we signed him. 

:clyay:

Boyce today was as poor a performance from a hearts player as I can remember. Must have been injured, but if so why did he play 90 minutes.

That was depressing today

5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

All true but the post was about the idiotic idea of somehow appointing Robinson.

I know same with that ***** Wright

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Irving MoTM

🤣🤣🤣

**** RIGHT OFF who picked that pish. Clare , Naismith , Boyce worked their arses off and get passmarks , Washington for that cross and Walker was our best player , rest 4 at best 🤨

4 minutes ago, redjambo said:

It's what happens when it gets drilled in to you that you have to pass it out from the back.

There should always be room for flexibility in how you play, and a hoof into touch when under pressure at the back should be part of that.

Aye i know but **** me mate , it was a hospital pass , decision making isn’t that hard. Souttar and Irving were awful at slowing it down today. Hamilton clogged but 11v10 we didn’t try to move it wide fast. Even the first came from a Naismith slideball through and a diagonal run from Walker. Anything wide was so slow to develop the risk to Hamiltons defensive core was lessened as they could get in shape wait for the ball and attack it.

2 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Had they not had what was an extremely soft red card we would have lost that match. The players are pish, the manager hasn’t a clue how to set the team up and quite frankly we are the worst team is this league by a distance. 

So what if it was a soft red card, we clawed our way back from 0-2 down and at the end of the day we could have, should have won it. 

17 minutes ago, flem said:

Team full of absolute dross. First 30 minutes were an embarrassment. 

This. No passion or commitment, a totally anaemic performance in a critical game for us

1 minute ago, rick witter said:

Clare has improved but it’s clear to see he is never a full back. He costs us goals. That is a FACT. 

The penalty aside, Clare had a good game.

The penalty came from Hickeys mistake/poor decision.

Just now, everton_jambo said:

Boyce today was as poor a performance from a hearts player as I can remember. Must have been injured, but if so why did he play 90 minutes.

That was depressing today

He looked injured.

GorgieRules22

I actually can’t stand the Hearts players right now, never miss a game but the cup game can take a back seat for me ... yellow belly *******s.

Just now, Redhelen said:

I wonder if Hamilton will also be disheartened after being 2 0 up and  then going to the 0 men and only getting the draw. Plus losing another player for their next match. 

They'll be glad to get a point, and got away with doing it with 10 men. They would've preferred to be four ahead but they could (and should've) been two points behind us. Hamilton are used to battles like this, we're not. And to go to Tynecastle and get two draws is not bad. That does not happen often.

Every team he picks the midfield gets overrun. 

No matter what combination

He has no plan B. 

He actually looks clueless standing on that touchline. 

He really does. 

8 minutes ago, jambonian said:

I doubt the players would give a hoot. They'll just move on to another club and forget their time at Hearts.

Yep, which players would actually care about Hearts getting relegated? 

Maybe Souttar and Naismith? That’s about it. 

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Nobody ever does seemingly. 

Seems that way sometimes doesn't it?

I also wasn't at a game where Ikpeazu should have been replaced by Avidaj. But the "experts" on here say otherwise.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

I know same with that ***** Wright

**** RIGHT OFF who picked that pish. Clare , Naismith , Boyce worked their arses off and get passmarks , Washington for that cross and Walker was our best player , rest 4 at best 🤨

Aye i know but **** me mate , it was a hospital pass , decision making isn’t that hard. Souttar and Irving were awful at slowing it down today. Hamilton clogged but 11v10 we didn’t try to move it wide fast. Even the first came from a Naismith slideball through and a diagonal run from Walker. Anything wide was so slow to develop the risk to Hamiltons defensive core was lessened as they could get in shape wait for the ball and attack it.

Hickey cut in every time and then usually lost it or passed back. He didn’t put any crosses in. Consequently we were getting nothing from the left. We only started to get some joy on the right when Smith started to put some balls in, as Clare didn’t do much in 1st half

annushorribilis III
10 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Did Boyce miss a sitter?

The stream I watched had no sound not sure if it was offside 

It was a difficult header and he was offside. 

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg
2 minutes ago, jambonian said:

They'll be glad to get a point, and got away with doing it with 10 men. They would've preferred to be four ahead but they could (and should've) been two points behind us. Hamilton are used to battles like this, we're not. And to go to Tynecastle and get two draws is not bad. That does not happen often.

Why “should” they be two points behind us???????

LochcarronJambo

I honestly felt Hearts would win today.... even with the appalling tactics the Manager adopts without fail....but no we couldn’t beat a Ten man Hamilton.... completely gutted as I know we will be lucky to stay up As we need wins & we are not getting them......

14 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Sack Stendel ***** clueless

I would expect better from you but I’m also certain you will have a huge A alternative?

3 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Agree he played well and agree it was Hickey who made the mistake to start with but it was a stupid challenge from Clare and he has done that several times this season resulting in goals against us. 
There is a place in the team wide ride of the midfield for him with Smith as RB behind him. 

Stendel needs to realise his style of play is easily countered and get us working in our own half better. Never mind in the final third. I’m not convinced he’s the man to keep us up. 

5 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

So what if it was a soft red card, we clawed our way back from 0-2 down and at the end of the day we could have, should have won it. 

I am sorry but we are absolutely shi*te. 

One day this 4 year nightmare will be over and we'll all be left wondering what caused it.  So much promise during and after the championship season.  With rare exceptions, nothing but disappointments since.

2 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

It was a difficult header and he was offside. 

Boyce was awful today. 

Maybe carrying an injury, who knows. 

12 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Really disappointing but we live to fight another day.

As an aside, Andy Irving and Aaron Hickey have more composure on the ball than all the others in the side put together.  We need more of the academy kids in and around the match day squad because they all have that bravery on the ball that Stendel demands of them.

They were poor today

9 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

What did he do at the end? Worse than St Johnstone game?

Tried to go for glory and not go for glory and arsed up a ball into the box. Canna blame him for the draw though. 

9 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Did Boyce miss a sitter?

The stream I watched had no sound not sure if it was offside 

About 3sitters got missed but you were pkaying guess if you are offside or not so that won’t have helped.

8 minutes ago, dsk1210 said:

I am not sure what game you were watching because Hickey was horrendous all game.

This , rusty as

7 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

Can't agree with that. Hickey should have played the quick ball to Naismith,  he turned back and played to Soutar who was under pressure then he plays a poor ball to Zlamal. As usual with us, we master our own downfall.

I can't believe we only scored 2 today.

Soutar really is struggling just now. He's so slow in everything he does.

Indeed don’t disagree about Hockey but Zlamal hospital passed it , at least Pereria would have just booted it. Which is what Zlamal didn’t do and brought everything in on our box

3 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Nothing much wrong with that 

Away with ya. You could have strolled across the pitch quicker than he was moving with the ball today. His corners and dead balls were hit and miss too

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, maggieb said:

I would expect better from you but I’m also certain you will have a huge A alternative?

I’m no sure the method of let’s forget about the midfield and play 6 strikers works ? We have no shape and the players look lost.....my alternative is to get rid and get someone to steady the ship.

Its like having a madman in the dugout that’s pished and keeps bringing in strikers.

As I say he’s ****in clueless.

annushorribilis III
3 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Every team he picks the midfield gets overrun. 

No matter what combination

He has no plan B. 

He actually looks clueless standing on that touchline. 

He really does. 

The "Chinese Checkers" moment with the whiteboard. 

That long clip of him listening to Sievers didn't look positive at all. 

But fundamentally this is a team with no pace,  little skill where it matters and an inability to the basics defensively. 

The opening 30 mins or so were pathetic.

16 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I know. It'll wear off, but I hate everything just now 😔

It’s draining but  Keep The Faith , we are in transition and hopefully the nervousness will go ,lads will step up , KTF👍👍👍👍👍.    👍 

2 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

I am sorry but we are absolutely shi*te. 

But we still need to get on with it and avoid relegation. Every point counts. We should have won that game, we battered them the whole of the second half. I can’t be the only one disappointed we didn’t win that. 

alwaysthereinspirit
20 minutes ago, redjambo said:

It's what happens when it gets drilled in to you that you have to pass it out from the back.

There should always be room for flexibility in how you play, and a hoof into touch when under pressure at the back should be part of that.

This. If in doubt put it out.

Regroup and start again.

19 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

St Mirren are pish, certainly beatable. 

Agree they are pish and beatable, but we won't be doing it. We are the worst team in the league by some distance.

6 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Boyce was awful today. 

Maybe carrying an injury, who knows. 

Passed a late fitness test and hasn't train since Celtic game

3 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Agree they are pish and beatable, but we won't be doing it. We are the worst team in the league by some distance.

That’s bollocks.  Why do so many Hearts supporters on here put the team down and are so harsh about it ? Yeah it’s a poor quality squad but they are capable of beating any of three/four teams above us. We beat The Rangers ffs so I believe we can beat St Mirren 

Edited by Dazzle

Everything I am wearing is feckin soaked including my pants. I’m freezing my arse off. I’m night shift tonight and some **** n here is whining cos he lost his WiFi in St Lucia. 😀😀

Im a straw clutcher. Going into these 2 league games I’d have settled for 4 points. Still on. Wasn’t dull. I’m away for a heat

Just now, Dazzle said:

That’s bollocks.  Why do so many Hearts supporters on here put the team down and are so harsh about it ? Yeah it’s a poor quality squad but they are capable of beating any of three/four teams above us. 

It's really not bollocks though mate. We are bottom of the league because we haven't been capable of beating the teams above us. I agree they should be capable of it, Christ we have Naismith, Washington, Smith all playing at international level but we are without a doubt favourites to go down. That's the harsh reality of it. I admire your optimisim and a few weeks ago I was the same, but the performances and baffling decision making by the manager with no real backup plan have taken it clean out my. I am resigned to relegation, because if you can't pick up full points against a 10 man Hamilton team then we are highly unlikely to be doing the damage away from home against better organised teams. 

Radio folk saying that if they'd kept 11 they'd've won it easily.

Surely if the bloke hadn't handled there's a chance we'd've scored from such a 'clear goalscoring opportunity'?

And possibly kicked on from there with 70 minutes to secure an equaliser against 11.

And if my auntie had baws...

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Radio folk saying that if they'd kept 11 they'd've won it easily.

Surely if the bloke hadn't handled there's a chance we'd've scored from such a 'clear goalscoring opportunity'?

And possibly kicked on from there with 70 minutes to secure an equaliser against 11.

And if my auntie had baws...

Thier goal was a yard offside as well, I actually thought they showed some fight, poor team yes, but could be an important point given we were two down!

26 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

And Souttar’s shocking decision making. 

5 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

It's really not bollocks though mate. We are bottom of the league because we haven't been capable of beating the teams above us. I agree they should be capable of it, Christ we have Naismith, Washington, Smith all playing at international level but we are without a doubt favourites to go down. That's the harsh reality of it. I admire your optimisim and a few weeks ago I was the same, but the performances and baffling decision making by the manager with no real backup plan have taken it clean out my. I am resigned to relegation, because if you can't pick up full points against a 10 man Hamilton team then we are highly unlikely to be doing the damage away from home against better organised teams. 

Every game is a new game and an opportunity to pick up points. We were unlucky not to win today. If we had won we were off bottom spot with St Mirren next and things would have looked a lot different.  We are not relegated yet, far from it. 

24 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

The "Chinese Checkers" moment with the whiteboard. 

That long clip of him listening to Sievers didn't look positive at all. 

But fundamentally this is a team with no pace,  little skill where it matters and an inability to the basics defensively. 

The opening 30 mins or so were pathetic.

Correct. 

Jambo, Goodbye
Just now, Gordon Ramsay said:

Away and celebrate a draw with Hamilton. 

You could have at least shown a bit more support at half time. 

It was a poor result but disappointing how easily some people would rather laugh at posts who correctly showed a wee bit of faith that we'd avoid defeat at half time. 

The hefty heights of 11th awaits 🙂

1 minute ago, Dazzle said:

Every game is a new game and an opportunity to pick up points. We were unlucky not to win today. If we had won we were off bottom spot with St Mirren next and things would have looked a lot different.  We are not relegated yet, far from it. 

Agree, but every game is another game further away from safety with a team and manager that show absolutely no sign of getting out of this mess. We are sleep walking into relegation with attitude that there is still plenty time.