Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Gizmo

• redjambo

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Oh shut up! Why would (a) Motherwell agree to Hearts poaching him at this stage of the season and (b) Robinson take over this shower with no ability to change things.

It's Stendel or bust.

Stendel wanted to come in at the end of the season originally. Changing to his style midway through is always going to bring inconsistency. Its hoping there is more consistency than inconsistency thats killing me. When we play we look good but **** me today 11v10 and Irving and Souttar are slowing the game down to a walking pace. By the Time it went out wide the space had gone 🤯

Haringshairband
4 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

I am finished for the season couldn't make it today so will not be back 

I've only been to a few games this season due to my apathy with Levein. Won't be back until he and Budge have left the club. Just completely fed up with it all.

1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

A bit like our players.

Spirited come back from 2-0 down. Never said die with a late equaliser. 

😬

1 minute ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

Exactly! 

Indeed , that first goal 🤐 but the second was panic stations thanks to Zlamal 😑 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Positives 

Coming back from a goal down is no longer an issue. 

Created lots 

Negatives

Outplayed when 11 v 11, looked disjointed 

Can't buy a win. 

Relegation is a possibility. 

Outplayed by Hamilton is a complete embarrassment. 

Sickened by this lot of imposters tbh. 

Souttar is woeful. He's just not got it to be a top quality defender.

The 2nd goal was a case in point. Gets the ball, is under pressure but has time to get it clear, gets caught on the ball and Clare ends up making a stupid challenge. But it's Souttar that can't defend.

We need to hope somehow we stay up and then rip it up and start again. 

If Stendel can't see that we need more defensive cover then I don't know what he's watching. We are gifting goals away every week. Go with Smith and Halkett in the centre of defence. However we need a someone close to them for when they inevitably **** up.. Today we had too many forward players on at the start and then we gave them something to hold onto..

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Stendel wanted to come in at the end of the season originally. Changing to his style midway through is always going to bring inconsistency. Its hoping there is more consistency than inconsistency thats killing me. When we play we look good but **** me today 11v10 and Irving and Souttar are slowing the game down to a walking pace. By the Time it went out wide the space had gone 🤯

All true but the post was about the idiotic idea of somehow appointing Robinson.

1 minute ago, Haringshairband said:

I've only been to a few games this season due to my apathy with Levein. Won't be back until he and Budge have left the club. Just completely fed up with it all.

And also many more like us 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Robbo-Jambo said:

Outplayed by Hamilton is a complete embarrassment. 

Sickened by this lot of imposters tbh. 

We weren't out played the whole game, but agreed the first 20 minutes were grim. 

Davidaj, last kick of the ball, with a chance to cross it into the box, did the same as he did in Perth, and ballooned it into the stand. He can gtf. Imposter like most of the rest of the squad.

6 minutes ago, maggieb said:

You are wrong but when sober will realise 

I know. It'll wear off, but I hate everything just now 😔

Just now, sadj said:

It's what happens when it gets drilled in to you that you have to pass it out from the back.

There should always be room for flexibility in how you play, and a hoof into touch when under pressure at the back should be part of that.

Really disappointing but we live to fight another day.

As an aside, Andy Irving and Aaron Hickey have more composure on the ball than all the others in the side put together.  We need more of the academy kids in and around the match day squad because they all have that bravery on the ball that Stendel demands of them.

3 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

With the performances against Falkirk and Hamilton we are not beating At Midden. 

St Mirren are pish, certainly beatable. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

We weren't out played the whole game, but agreed the first 20 minutes were grim. 

Aye when 11 v 11 as you said. 

Should not be happening at all. 

Disgrace the first 25 mins. 

Just now, amadjambo said:

Davidaj, last kick of the ball, with a chance to cross it into the box, did the same as he did in Perth, and ballooned it into the stand. He can gtf. Imposter like most of the rest of the squad.

I honestly think he was going for the last-minute glory goal. He seems too keen to score, so much so that he's not being calm enough on the ball.

Just now, GinRummy said:

Huge reality check for everyone today including me. I just hope the players dig in and save their careers and our season. 

I doubt the players would give a hoot. They'll just move on to another club and forget their time at Hearts.

The experiment with Clare at right-back must now end. Hamilton loaded everything into his area while the sides were level and the pressure proved too much. Any opponent can see it and St. Mirren will follow suit.

1 minute ago, Uche said:

Avdijaj scores in every town he visits eh?  Absolute ****ing pony.

What did he do at the end? Worse than St Johnstone game?

3 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Defensively Clare isn't good.

Hence the reason he as been moved up to midfield. Never in a million years a full back. Having said that he has been one of our better players again today. 
Naismith r should I say the “POINTER “ can GTF 

I wonder if Hamilton will also be disheartened after being 2 0 up and  then going to the 0 men and only getting the draw. Plus losing another player for their next match. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Dazzle said:

We were a tad unlucky not to win. We were all over them the second half and had chance after chance. Just couldn’t get the ball in the net. 

We didn't deserve to win that game.

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

FFS you realise they had a man sent off around 20 mins!? Might have had an impact on them maybe!?

2 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

As an aside, Andy Irving and Aaron Hickey have more composure on the ball than all the others in the side put together.  We need more of the academy kids in and around the match day squad because they all have that bravery on the ball that Stendel demands of them.

I am not sure what game you were watching because Hickey was horrendous all game.

1 minute ago, Gabriel said:

The experiment with Clare at right-back must now end. Hamilton loaded everything into his area while the sides were level and the pressure proved too much. Any opponent can see it and St. Mirren will follow suit.

You weren't watching the same game as me.

6 minutes ago, OTT said:

Honestly, I feel ****ing ill.

That game was an absolute gift for us. Leapfrog accies and takes the pressure off a bit. Instead we seemed to make it even harder for ourselves. 

Feeling so queasy. We are so ****ing poor its unreal. 

Mate, stop it, you’re making me laugh, but I know what you’re getting at. You are suffering like the rest of us. 

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Can't agree with that. Hickey should have played the quick ball to Naismith,  he turned back and played to Soutar who was under pressure then he plays a poor ball to Zlamal. As usual with us, we master our own downfall.

I can't believe we only scored 2 today.

Soutar really is struggling just now. He's so slow in everything he does.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Madjambo21 said:

Did Boyce miss a sitter?

The stream I watched had no sound not sure if it was offside 

Offside had been given.

First goal, two Bites at a 2nd ball. Then Souttar gets out muscled. Still another chance to win it, Clare and Smith not close enough to the runner, Halkett ****ing sleeping and its a tap in. 

2nd goal, fanning around at the back, Hickey gives Bobby a total shitter of a ball, he probably should have punted it but he's been told to keep possession, gives it to Souttar who could have punted it, passed it, takes too long, gets caught, Clare in desperation naively sticks out a leg and the boy buys a pen. 

Basic defending cost us 3 points again. 

Other than that we played okay given the atmosphere, conditions, being under pressure and up against it. I thought we showed plenty character to get it to 2-2. We should have had at least 6 minutes stoppage time. I'll give them credit for that. 

Fortunately for us it's not the end of the world. Still plenty games left to get enough points on the board. 

completely battered them the 2nd half but it was ten men hamilton 😩

we should have kept doubling up on the wings and getting the full backs whipping in crosses. Thats where they were vulnerable from

Our defence is a shocker. We are going to need to learn and quickly 

I was absolutely raging at half time so Ill take the draw given we were 2 behind 

We need to win at st midden shite record or not through there .. simple as that 

1 minute ago, Dazzle said:

We were a tad unlucky not to win. We were all over them the second half and had chance after chance. Just couldn’t get the ball in the net. 

Had they not had what was an extremely soft red card we would have lost that match. The players are pish, the manager hasn’t a clue how to set the team up and quite frankly we are the worst team is this league by a distance. 

2 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Irving, who in the last couple of mins played a hospital pass to Garuccio who then committed a foul, and then conceded a needless corner and taking any initiative we had with the equaliser away?

He is bang average at best.

2 minutes ago, Uche said:

Avdijaj scores in every town he visits eh?  Absolute ****ing pony.

He absolutely does. Look at him, the only way he will score is by paying for it!