***Official Hearts v Hamilton match thread***

iantjambo

pettigrewsstylist
33 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Every team he picks the midfield gets overrun. 

No matter what combination

He has no plan B. 

He actually looks clueless standing on that touchline. 

He really does. 

Totally out his depth in a relegation battle in Scotland it seems. Presume he was selected for next season and season after. Board  complacency thought we were/are to good to go down.

11 to go........

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Gizmo

• redjambo

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not starting a new thread - there is chat sweeping hospitality that there is now a previously unscheduled board meeting tonight. Any in the know folk heard anything. Someone asked Soutar and he replied they're always the last to know anyway. 

Gordon Ramsay
1 minute ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

You could have at least shown a bit more support at half time. 

It was a poor result but disappointing how easily some people would rather laugh at posts who correctly showed a wee bit of faith that we'd avoid defeat at half time. 

The hefty heights of 11th awaits 🙂

Maybe I could have and maybe I would have in days gone by. 

I love the club and I always will but I am just so sick of us being shite. ****ing hell just win a game of football. 

Jambo, Goodbye
1 minute ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

I love the club and I always will but I am just so sick of us being shite. ****ing hell just win a game of football. 

I'm sure we'll get back to where we all feel we belong as a club...

One day 😕

3 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Agree, but every game is another game further away from safety with a team and manager that show absolutely no sign of getting out of this mess. We are sleep walking into relegation with attitude that there is still plenty time. 

Bollocks. We were looking dead and buried at 0-2 down and we battered Hamilton in the second half. That’s a good attitude. 

Walker is a total bottle merchant and a clueless **** for committing needless fouls.

He gave Hickey nothing.

And Naismith has been a passenger for weeks and is getting a free ride, he needs to play his position and not run back to collect needless passes and take away an option further up the park.(and he had 2 easy chances)

And Irving needs dropped, so does Souttar.

Ah **** it there is no positives in this team at the minute.

Edited by Jamboelite

Just now, Dazzle said:

Bollocks. We were looking dead and buried at 0-2 down and we battered Hamilton in the second half. That’s a good attitude. 

Yet we are still rock bottom! 

Just now, Dazzle said:

Against a half string 10 man Hamilton.....do me a favour.

6 minutes ago, ExPatTam said:

Not starting a new thread - there is chat sweeping hospitality that there is now a previously unscheduled board meeting tonight. Any in the know folk heard anything. Someone asked Soutar and he replied they're always the last to know anyway. 

She said if we hadnt got clear of relegation toward March then they would need to start building a plan for relegation.

My guess that meeting is to start to discuss that plan.

1 minute ago, Jamboelite said:

She said if we hadnt got clear of relegation toward March then they would need to start building a plan for relegation.

My guess that meeting is to start to discuss that plan.

Ah, makes perfect sense then. I suppose today was the 'must win' moment. 

2 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Walker is a total bottle merchant and a clueless **** for committing needless fouls.

He gave Hickey nothing.

That's not entirely true. Walker gave Hickey dogs abuse every time something went wrong, even when it was his own fault.☹️ Across the pitch we have players screaming at one another. Can't see how that is helping any of them. 

If I were a Hamilton fan, I'd be angry that Walker wasn't sent off; it was only when he wiped a player's legs away for the third time that he was booked. 

Seymour M Hersh

I'm almost certain their first was offside but will wait to see it again on the box. Their penalty came from firstly Hickey's poor decision and slow play followed by collective panic in the box. Said to the wife at half time I'd take a draw and that is what we've ended up with. Situation remains the same but we are running out of games. 

12 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Agree, but every game is another game further away from safety with a team and manager that show absolutely no sign of getting out of this mess. We are sleep walking into relegation with attitude that there is still plenty time. 

Spot on. 

We have lost 13 goals in 4 league games playing one decent team in that four. 

Folk need to wake up and smell the coffee right now. 

We are in deep deep trouble. 😏

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I'm almost certain their first was offside but will wait to see it again on the box. Their penalty came from firstly Hickey's poor decision and slow play followed by collective panic in the box. Said to the wife at half time I'd take a draw and that is what we've ended up with. Situation remains the same but we are running out of games. 

It was and i think confirmed during the game.

The second came from Stendel tell Zamal

to pass it out of trouble and then watch him give a ball which put his defenders under pressure.

And we then compound that with a challenge in the box from behind when there was 0 chance of him scoring.

Decision making is awful.

11 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

He gave Hickey nothing.

And Naismith has been a passenger for weeks and is getting a free ride, he needs to play his position and not run back to collect needless passes and take away an option further up the park.(and he had 2 easy chances)

And Irving needs dropped, so does Souttar.

Ah **** it there is no positives in this team at the minute.

Walker needs to grow the **** up. 

2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Make sure you're not drinking anything when you see it, you'll be spitting it out in rage. Well offside. That linesman had an absolute nightmare today. Let everything go for 70 minutes and then flagged everything until the end.

Just now, Robbo-Jambo said:

Spot on. 

We have lost 13 goals in 4 league games playing one decent team in that four. 

Folk need to wake up and smell the coffee right now. 

We are in deep deep trouble. 😏

I admire the blind optimisim that things will change for the better and it's going to be ok, I really do. But the harsh reality is this same blind optimisim is what lead us to our current predicament in the first place. 

1 minute ago, Fraggle said:

I admire the blind optimisim that things will change for the better and it's going to be ok, I really do. But the harsh reality is this same blind optimisim is what lead us to our current predicament in the first place. 

Folk will remain blind until we are actually down I am afraid. 

Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

Make sure you're not drinking anything when you see it, you'll be spitting it out in rage. Well offside. That linesman had an absolute nightmare today. Let everything go for 70 minutes and then flagged everything until the end.

I was attempting some diplomacy as I was right in line with it. Amazingly there wasn't nearly the uproar from fans and players there should have been. Clancy is a joke but as you say the Wheatfield lino was just basically a cheat. 

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

I was attempting some diplomacy as I was right in line with it. Amazingly there wasn't nearly the uproar from fans and players there should have been. Clancy is a joke but as you say the Wheatfield lino was just basically a cheat. 

If you were in line with that one, what was your opinion of Walker's goal? Their defenders looked across the line and looked surprised that he never raised his flag.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I think the system they are being asked to play is too complicated for any player that doesn’t have a proper footballing brain.

All our players are basically SPL standard.

Only 20% I’d say have a proper footballing brain.

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Gabriel said:

If you were in line with that one, what was your opinion of Walker's goal? Their defenders looked across the line and looked surprised that he never raised his flag.

I honestly didn't think, oh, we got away with one there but another I'd like to see again. The problem is the lack of cameras at Scottish games so it may not be clear (same with the Hamilton first). 

22 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Yet we are still rock bottom! 

Barely. One measly point behind Hamilton and St Mirren well within reach.  It will be interesting next week. A win against St Mirren changes everything 

12 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

That won’t be highlighted but the arsehole who threw a drink at him will be

25 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Against a half string 10 man Hamilton.....do me a favour.

The team battled hard from being 2-0 down. They deserve some credit.  

Showed some fight to get a draw from 2-0 in horrendous conditions BUT we're now going to have to go to Hamilton post split and get a result.  Definitely not a good day today

Just now, Dazzle said:

Barely. One measly point behind Hamilton and St Mirren well within reach.  It will be interesti

But if we struggled to draw against a 10 man patch work Hamilton team at home, what makes you think we are going to beat pick up points against anyone further away from us?

2 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

The team battled hard from being 2-0 down. They deserve some credit.  

They deserve no credit for finding themselves 2-0 down and a decent team would still have put 3-4 passed Hamilton after the sending off.

2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I honestly didn't think, oh, we got away with one there but another I'd like to see again. The problem is the lack of cameras at Scottish games so it may not be clear (same with the Hamilton first). 

Ogkmpoe was two strides ahead of the passer for the opener, so presumably the linesman was about four strides behind him. Even from the camera angle it's evident. Quite surprised our defenders were not more vehement in their protests.

4 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

Ogkmpoe was two strides ahead of the passer for the opener, so presumably the linesman was about four strides behind him. Even from the camera angle it's evident. Quite surprised our defenders were not more vehement in their protests.

Lino was 4 yards behind the play.

Edited by Jamboelite

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Gabriel said:

The lino was a clown. 

16 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

The vitriol you spew against Hearts counters the above claim.

5 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Barely. One measly point behind Hamilton and St Mirren well within reach.  It will be interesting next week. A win against St Mirren changes everything 

We needed a win today as for st midden it will not be easy specially when we cannot beat Hamilton even then we were lucky to get a point. the problem is teams know how to play us two up front and just lob the ball over the top its that easy to score against us now, as for going down now there is a good chance we will finish bottom.

20 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

But if we struggled to draw against a 10 man patch work Hamilton team at home, what makes you think we are going to beat pick up points against anyone further away from us?

We didn’t struggle, we absolutely battered them !!! We were unlucky not to win. 

20 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

They deserve no credit for finding themselves 2-0 down and a decent team would still have put 3-4 passed Hamilton after the sending off.

More bollocks. Hamilton got lucky for one goal and a school boy error gave them their second.  

16 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

We needed a win today as for st midden it will not be easy specially when we cannot beat Hamilton even then we were lucky to get a point. the problem is teams know how to play us two up front and just lob the ball over the top its that easy to score against us now, as for going down now there is a good chance we will finish bottom.

Every game is hard but St Mirren are crap so it’s 50/50. KTF !!

On another day more of our chances would have gone in and their keeper wouldn't have made all of those saves. How come other teams don't seem to get Joel or Jack type keepers? (Apart from Dundee obviously)

27 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

This. Today’s not the end but we need to improve fast. I just can’t see us doing enough now. 

You can only hope out better players hit form and quickly. 

3 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Every game is hard but St Mirren are crap so it’s 50/50. KTF !!

No meaning to put you on a downer but I’m actually struggling to remember the last time we won through there. 

Well Barnsley have kept a clean sheet and scored 3 goals agains a 75 million team in Fulham. Bottom of the table Norwich are currently drawing with a team that have won all bar one game in the Prem, Footballs a funny old game.

39 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

to be fair someone flung a full cup of coke in his direction from pretty much point blank range.

unfortunately they missed...

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, everton_jambo said:

to be fair someone flung a full cup of coke in his direction from pretty much point blank range.

unfortunately they missed...

Don't know how full it was tbh but we really don't need fools doing that. 

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

No meaning to put you on a downer but I’m actually struggling to remember the last time we won through there. 

Past form means nothing in these games. There’s very little between the teams. I expect at least a point. 

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Don't know how full it was tbh but we really don't need fools doing that. 

you’re right, saw Clancy making a note of it as well. Back to the point, the goal looked clearly offside to me (ahead of the ball when it was played across) but the linesman was right in line so will wait to see again. Also would have been terrible forward play for the guy to be offside.