""IF"" we go down don't blame Stendel.....

Section Q

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

He sure was. Wasn’t that long ago that folk were screaming for him to be removed from the team because of the errors and constant hoof ball he played. Felt bad for him as I like him but that was a career ending injury he had and if ever I saw one 

Now some folk think it would be better if he was back. No disrespect intended to these said posters but I find it a bit Mental personally 🤷‍♂️

It is mental. People now slagging off Souttar for trying to play passes after months having a go at Berra for his aimless punts.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pettigrewsstylist

• GinRummy

• McCrae

• Vlad Magic

8 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

He sure was. Wasn’t that long ago that folk were screaming for him to be removed from the team because of the errors and constant hoof ball he played. Felt bad for him as I like him but that was a career ending injury he had and if ever I saw one 

Now some folk think it would be better if he was back. No disrespect intended to these said posters but I find it a bit Mental personally 🤷‍♂️

It's just desperation. Folk said Souttar would solve problems when he was back, conveniently forgetting he was no great shakes before his injuries. 

29 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

It's just desperation. Folk said Souttar would solve problems when he was back, conveniently forgetting he was no great shakes before his injuries. 

Souttar was only good when he had Berra talking him through games

he appears lost without him

Guest ToqueJambo
32 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

Souttar and Berra were forming a terrific partnership before both their injuries. Souttar had broken into the Scotland team and looked like establishing himself there.

46 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

Rubbish. Berra was done at this level. Gogic is an excellent player, would walk into that Hearts team.

He should still be in the team just now.  Can’t say I’ve ever noticed Gogic apart from today, should have went for him in Jan. 👍

4 hours ago, suds66 said:

Unfortunately, Stendel is looking more and more clueless as each game passes.

Sadly it’s true only to have one win and shipping goals for fun

its looking like a poor appointment the honeymoon period is

over now

35 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

Soapy and Berra would be a lot more solid at the back than what we have seen recently.  

Just now, Hairdryer said:

Sadly it’s true only to have one win and shipping goals for fun

its looking like a poor appointment the honeymoon period is

over now

There was no honeymoon period.  It’s been shite from the first game to the last. 

If your hand is on the tiller and the ship hits the rocks you are responsible!

Edited by Jambo-Fox

1 hour ago, Hairdryer said:

Souttar was only good when he had Berra talking him through games

he appears lost without him

This..........nightmare....!

2 hours ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

he played Pereira for far to long, losing so many goals, the players he's signed, 2 of them are rubbish, the other one never been seen for weeks. Boyce played today injured, so done nothing. Sten keeps pushing full backs forward, when we lose the ball, were getting hammered with only two defenders back. if he cant see this, he shouldn't be here.

We lost 2 goals are a result of hopeless defending from Clare and a linesman that doesn’t know the offside rule.

GorgieRules22

I blame him already. His team selections are shite. His tactics are shite. The transfer window was shite. Could go on and on and on.....

Scottie Wanshot.
2 minutes ago, McCrae said:

We lost 2 goals are a result of hopeless defending from Clare and a linesman that doesn’t know the offside rule.

I was seated behind that linesman,and in the first half with Hamilton attacking the Gorgie end, he didn't give offside once.

Scottie Wanshot.
5 minutes ago, McCrae said:

when were pushing forward, we only have two defenders back, so fully exposed at the back.

A lot of arguing going on about who is better between certain players. The reason we are bottom, the worst team in the league, and looking like we are going down is because not one single player can hold their head up and say they are worthy of a place in the team. 

Michael Smith the only one. 

The rest are utterly gash and none deserve to be iN the team. 

WheatfieldWarrior
7 hours ago, Haken said:

Unfortunately this is where I am.  He doesn't have the personnel to do what he wants to.  So adjust.  Nope.  Square pegs in round holes. 

Still, good fighting draw against 10 man Hamilton.  Whoop de do.

I think the manager might be one of the square pegs.

11 hours ago, Staneman said:

Manager starting to look like Cathro clone . Football is nor played on white boards and note books,he simply cannot adjust tactics to suit the circumstances. Huge clear out needed starting at the top for next season whatever league were in. Surely the FOH when they take over can drive forward the changes required 

HHGH