• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was surprised at how calmly I took the General Election result.

They are digging themselves into some hole. 

I'll be surprised if this Government gets through this. Not locking down early enough including letting the virus flood in from abroad, the care home disaster are bad enough.

This is the sort of poor judgement that brings you down. 

Clearly cuntmings runs the govt. Elderly people isolated from their family's for months, NHS workers separated from their own children for months. I can't even ****ing write the list, and there is not one grain of humility, not a hint of "it was wrong". They just shat on the people.

They need to ask specific questions, and keep asking them.

When did you know he was in Durham?

Did he travel to Barnard castle?

Does Dominic Cummings like bluebells?

SwindonJambo

What a blabbering clown the PM is. Those closest to him seem to be fireproof. The odious lizard Cummings and Priti Patel. He's now a zero credibility laughing stock. I hope the Press and Tory Backbenchers keep up the pressure and force his hand. DC is an extremely dangerous individual with way too much power and zero accountability to the public.

AlimOzturk

Anyone gets pulled in the street for not following guidelines only need to say "well what about Dominic Cummings"

If one of the most influential men in the country dont then why the **** should we. 

Lockdown is a joke. 

gashauskis9

****ing deplorable.  Vile, arrogant prick.  Cummings has something on this bafoon, I’m convinced of it.

Of course he sympathises with Cummings, he himself has spent most of his life dumping kids off 260 miles away. 

Edited by gashauskis9

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Anyone gets pulled in the street for not following guidelines only need to say "well what about Dominic Cummings"

If one of the most influential men in the country dont then why the **** should we. 

Lockdown is a joke. 

Lockdown is over.

SwindonJambo
4 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Spineless cowards. Boris must go. Tories out. 

Boris may go and fully deserves to but the Tories won't. They have an 80 seat majority and have only just begun a 5 year term.

The best question was from the female member of the public re people who followed the sacrifices.

He didn't answer it.

AlimOzturk

Every pub in the country should just whip open their doors tomorrow. Why the **** are they risking their businesses for the good of this country for these roaches to just not give a ****? 

Just now, SwindonJambo said:

Boris may go and fully deserves to but the Tories won't. They have an 80 seat majority and have only just begun a 5 year term.

You might think that. 

But Governments have been brought down for less. 

Trouble is coming. 

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Lockdown is over.

Break down the doors of the boozers let's have a furlough party.

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

The best question was from the female member of the public re people who followed the sacrifices.

He didn't answer it.

He never answered any questions, just kept repeating his strapline about not acting illegally, followed the instincts any parent would and did everything to stop the spread of the virus.

Absolute pish.

gashauskis9
4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Lockdown is a joke. 

Boris has tonight effectively just said “mon then!” to a 2nd spike.  There’ll be folk jumping in their cars to drive miles to see family as we speak.  

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Every pub in the country should just whip open their doors tomorrow. Why the **** are they risking their businesses for the good of this country for these roaches to just not give a ****? 

😎

annushorribilis III
24 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

It was in reply to a comment that there is no vaccine available for viruses. 

I know it was. Perhaps you can  read my post again and show me here I said - there is no vaccine available for viruses. 

Because I clearly didn't...........

And just to be clear on your nitpicking point : the real point in posting was that a professor of medicine who has been extensively interviewed & quoted on the Covid virus has warned people against false hope and when pushed on the likelihood of an effective virus, didn't even rate it as high 50%. 

"don't get your hopes up on finding a vaccine" - he said the likelihood was less than 50% due to the fact it's very difficult to produce a vaccine to fight a virus (or words to that effect).

SwindonJambo
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

You might think that. 

But Governments have been brought down for less. 

Trouble is coming. 

I hope you're right 👍

AlimOzturk

Mass protests are needed against these useless spinless *****. Not sure the devolved nations deserve it but ultimately the Westminster shit show effect as much as England. 

Who the ****s running the show? Why is that ***** Cummings getting away with this?

3 minutes ago, graygo said:

He never answered any questions, just kept repeating his strapline about not acting illegally, followed the instincts any parent would and did everything to stop the spread of the virus.

Absolute pish.

Shortest briefing so far too.

2 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

I hope you're right 👍

Just got a feeling.

I don't know how but I'll wager the fall out from failures over Covid 19 will be devastating. 

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Mass protests are needed against these useless spinless *****. Not sure the devolved nations deserve it but ultimately the Westminster shit show effect as much as England. 

Who the ****s running the show? Why is that ***** Cummings getting away with this?

Start a protest outside a pub.

Once you have enough bodies break in and bevvy.

Start a chain reaction.

1 minute ago, SE16 3LN said:

Clearly cuntmings runs the govt. Elderly people isolated from their family's for months, NHS workers separated from their own children for months. I can't even ****ing write the list, and there is not one grain of humility, not a hint of "it was wrong". They just shat on the people.

I think they've completely underestimated the anger that this has stirred up. 99% of people have stuck by the rules and not seen their families for months.

This is the sort of thing people remember for a long time, when a lot of the details of lockdown have faded in a few years time, people will still remember - yeah we followed the rules, but that weird **** Cummings didn't.

He would have been better and would have been more credible if he had simply refused to answer questions about Cummings.     To go through the exercise of supposedly taking the questions,   but merely crashing right over the top of them like a runaway train,   is just an insult on top of what was already obvious.    That reasonable answers would not be given.

Confidence.     This caper has eroded confidence.     But basically saying "don't care... nothing to see... **** ye" adds further damage to confidence.     It conveys the impression of untouchable elitism.    It will make people wonder what the extent is of what will be tolerated,   ignored,   excused.

Edited by Victorian

Pasquale for King
39 minutes ago, weehammy said:

He was unwell and he delegates. He doesn’t need to show up daily like Nicola in her effort to appear presidential with her serious wee face, high heels and shoulder pads. In fairness, it has to be conceded that the people Boris delegates to are uniformly unimpressive.

Nicola could also delegate to some of the other SNP big hitters like............em........well.......there’s...........OK maybe not.

He’s a lying, useless lazy ***** who has cost thousands of people their lives, keep looking at what Sturgeon is wearing though because that’s about the level your debating skills are at.

5 minutes ago, Victorian said:

He would have been better and would have been more credible if he had simply refused to answer questions about Cummings.     To go through the exercise of supposedly taking the questions,   but merely crashing right over the top of them like a runaway train,   is just an insult on top of what was already obvious.    That reasonable answers would not be given.

Confidence.     This caper has eroded confidence.     But basically saying "don't care... nothing to see... **** ye" adds further damage to confidence.     It conveys the impression of untouchable elitism.    It will make people wonder what the extent is of what will be tolerated,   ignored,   excused.

The virus has already broken into some more ideas of fairness. People are helping others more. There is a bit of a sense of community and concern for those suffering including losing jobs.

The UK Government still does opportunities to set the agenda to fairness and investing and supporting people. 

But they would be warned not to underestimate the potential backlash from people.

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Was just away to post that.

:yas:

Deleted already 😂

Think someone will be getting their P45 pretty sharpish. 

annushorribilis III

Was just away to post that.

:yas:

It's been taken down already.

Absolute &&&&ing belter of a tweet. 

The Internet

Why does stuff like that get deleted when there's obviously going to be thousands of screenshots taken :lol: embrace it lads. 

manaliveits105
46 minutes ago, weehammy said:

He was unwell and he delegates. He doesn’t need to show up daily like Nicola in her effort to appear presidential with her serious wee face, high heels and shoulder pads. In fairness, it has to be conceded that the people Boris delegates to are uniformly unimpressive.

Nicola could also delegate to some of the other SNP big hitters like............em........well.......there’s...........OK maybe not.

true dat 

PM is a loyal guy but Cummings should have gone at least publicly then they could have manipulated him back in some role later with a nod and a wink . Blackford bleating on again will gain Boris some support though

annushorribilis III

25k retweets...too late...

:pleasing:

Fell on their sword whoever did that. Sunday drinking! 

:lol:

And not a **** ing work from the Peston/Kuenssberg Support Group yet. 

Malinga the Swinga

I see Boris says there is a difference get week Cumings and the Scottish advisor who resigned. Yes, there is you twat. She's isn't have virus and you did. Now ****ing sack him you spineless wank.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, graygo said:

Tell you what though, feck the rules, following your instinct is the new message. 

So it would seem.

1 hour ago, weehammy said:

What has what she wears got to do with anything? 

If you think anyone from the UK government are big hitters, you've taken too much drugs in your life.

Edited by ri Alban

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

And not a **** ing work from the Peston/Kuenssberg Support Group yet. 

Is Peston not a Labour supporter?

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

What has what she wears got to do with anything? 

If you think anyone from the UK government are big hitters, you've taken too much drugs in your life.

:lol:

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Barack said:

No, he was up Johnson's arse long before Kuennesberg evicted him.

👍

heartandsoul

I am not a SNP supporter but by god I would rather have Sturgeon in charge of my country than Boris.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic