Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

19 minutes ago, henryheart said:

This would be fair enough, but the clinically vulnerable will always be at risk. For example flu contributes to the winter death rate to the clinically vulnerable, but we don't wear masks to protect them from this. I would expect all clinically vulnerable people will have been offered 2 vaccinations by now and we are very close to all adults having been offered two vaccines, so where is she going with this?

I imagine she is going to mid to late September when all adults will have been double jabbed. Then she’ll make it advised but voluntary 

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy
22 minutes ago, henryheart said:

This would be fair enough, but the clinically vulnerable will always be at risk. For example flu contributes to the winter death rate to the clinically vulnerable, but we don't wear masks to protect them from this. I would expect all clinically vulnerable people will have been offered 2 vaccinations by now and we are very close to all adults having been offered two vaccines, so where is she going with this?

Exactly . They were always at risk before covid . She cynically used this “ concern” about them to support her mask wearing agenda. When was the last time she mentioned the “ clinically vulnerable “ so explicitly ? 

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Exactly . They were always at risk before covid . She cynically used this “ concern” about them to support her mask wearing agenda. When was the last time she mentioned the “ clinically vulnerable “ so explicitly ? 

Explain to me exactly what her ‘mask wearing agenda’ is. She wants us to wear masks in certain situations because ……….. why ?

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Yeah Like that’s going to work ? Those exempt don’t have to divulge their medical exemption . Ofcourse it’ll bring out the Little Hitlers who attempt to enforce it . Let the mayhem begin 

As much as we don't like little hitlers (or the yellow jackets nowadays) despite whatever their official job title is, their real role is to annoy the hell out of the know it all, selfish, self entitled.

For which I have much admiration.

:)

Edited by DETTY29

JudyJudyJudy
48 minutes ago, henryheart said:

Sturgeon has a record of putting her sidekicks on show to come out with what she suspects as being unpopular decisions to test the reaction. If there is an uproar then the date will be brought forward, Nic will be the hero and Swinney will look stupid, which isn't really that hard. Simple really.

In other words sleakit 

26 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

A lot of attempted point scoring going on from local politicians like Sturgeon,  Khan and Burnham, on the issue of mandating masks.

Sturgeon, in particular,  was fond of telling us in the past not to "stigmatise" those who didn't wear masks and "be kind" and "understanding to their sensitivities". She now appears to think that mandating wearing a bit of cloth on your face will make the difference for those who previously had to shield. It won't 

Just to be clear, if you want to impose mandatory masks then start imploring supermarkets, bus drivers etc to refuse entry,  ban, remove those who don't comply. 

Claiming mandation without being willing to follow up on enforcement is simply gesture politics which certainly doesn't help those shielding, the ones she won't "abandon".

I know she really tried to pull the heart strings yesterday with her so called “concerns “ and her use of emotive language like “ abandon “ which again indicates that these people are completely helpless and can’t make their own decisions without “ mother “ Sturgeon looking after them .  it didn’t wash with me and certainly many others . 

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

As much as we don't like little hitlers (or the yellow jackets) despite whatever their official job title is, their real role is to annoy the hell out of the selfish, self entitled.

For which I have much admiration.

I’m sure you do . I don’t I know just they tend to be little Hitlers with an inflated ego and sense of responsibility 

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

In other words sleakit 

I know she really tried to pull the heart strings yesterday with her so called “concerns “ and her use of emotive language like “ abandon “ which again indicates that these people are completely helpless and can’t make their own decisions without “ mother “ Sturgeon looking after them .  it didn’t wash with me and certainly many others . 

For someone who goes on about how much they can't stand Sturgeon, you never fail to tune into her TV appearances.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, kila said:

For someone who goes on about how much they can't stand Sturgeon, you never fail to tune into her TV appearances.

I didn’t watch it ! I only read the reports about it on social media and most emphasised the “ clinically vulnerable “ issues which ofcourse she hoped she would .  Virtual signalling I believe it’s called.  

1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

This seems to have slipped by without much of a mention.

It seems that some EU countries(a dozen or so) are refusing entry to British tourists because they have had an AZ/Oxford vaccine which was made in India, there is nothing wrong with the vaccine, but the EMA hasn't approved the AZ Indian made vaccine and are therefore refusing entry into their country.

The batch numbers affected are - 4120Z001, 4120Z002, 4120Z003 and can be found on your vaccine certificate.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/uk-travellers-indian-made-astrazeneca-vaccine-barred-holidays/

I wonder how that links back to the Scottish Covid Certificate?

My vaccine medicinal product is

VAXZEVRIA EU/1/21/1529

Wonder if 'EU' confirms approval or just coincidence?

Governor Tarkin
24 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

She wants us to wear masks in certain situations because ……….. why ?

Because she's a ****. 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I didn’t watch it ! I only read the reports about it on social media and most emphasised the “ clinically vulnerable “ issues which ofcourse she hoped she would .  Virtual signalling I believe it’s called.  

So you didn't see it, you're just going by what your pals said on social media and you're repeating that on here? And I presume if you have a diverse selection of pals, it'll be the Enzo equivalent on Facebook that you made your assessment on?

15 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I’m sure you do . I don’t I know just they tend to be little Hitlers with an inflated ego and sense of responsibility 

Love watching someone being asked to do something reasonable but because of their self entitled attitude waste so much of their own time arguing back because they are an arse with the rest of the queue and eventually their own family going 'what a ******** *****'

I'm for as a stress free life as possible.  It's better for your own mental health than demanding the whole world revolve around you.

Edited by DETTY29

Savage Vince
49 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

A lot of attempted point scoring going on from local politicians like Sturgeon,  Khan and Burnham

😁

10 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Because she's a ****. 🤷‍♂️

Correct answer. 

What I don’t get is this little piece of cloth didn’t stop us hurtling towards the highest case rate in Europe. 

She urged caution yesterday at the same time as lowering the latest unicorn levels she has made up. Confused the **** out of me. 

9 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Love watching someone being asked to do something reasonable but because of their self entitled attitude waste so much of their own time arguing back because they are an arse with the rest of the queue and eventually their own family going 'what a ******** *****'

I'm for as a stress free life as possible.  It's better for your own mental health than demanding the whole world revolve around you.

I agree I love watching that also. I don’t like wearing them, especially in this heat but do so as and when. 

Savage Vince
12 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

You don't half post some chronic rubbish on this thread. 

Ron Burgundy

It's either deadly or not.

If so then anyone and that means anyone who is unable to wear a face covering( A little bit of shitty cloth) should not be allowed in public spaces until all restrictions are lifted. No fannying about. None of this lanyard bollox.

The Mighty Thor
13 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I agree I love watching that also. I don’t like wearing them, especially in this heat but do so as and when. 

This is where most grown ups are. 

A lot of people have spent the last year pissing and moaning about the infringements to their civil liberties and trying to find ways to get an exemption to the most basic of requests, to wear a mask, like it's a big victory. 

The review to the English covid rules has got them all worked up and the new buzz word of 'personal responsibility' is hilarious as they've spent 18 months trying to avoid taking any kind of personally responsible actions in the middle of a pandemic. 

Fuds to a man.  

If mask wearing is to continue they should make it that only the medical grade face masks are worn. Not this laughable bits of cotton or gaiters. 
Might as well as pull your jacket over your face as would have the same effect 

JudyJudyJudy
18 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

You don't half post some chronic rubbish on this thread. 

07BCD553-5B3C-4BF3-8201-FED3123D43B2.jpeg

1 hour ago, henryheart said:

It's an interesting question regarding the clinically vulnerable and flu. I don't know the levels of shielding when flu is more prevalent but covid is more infectious and liable to hospitalise and cause serious illness than flu, and we have less immunity from previous infection with covid than flu,  so assume even with rhe vaccine it is considered more of a higher risk than flu, particularly as with Delta,infection rates higher than flu.

That's just an opinion as don't really know enough about shielding from the flu but given the number of articles on the clinically vulnerable and July 19th, would seem to suggest the risk is higher with covid.

There's a wealth of understanding of the relationships between seasonal flu,  it's strains,  it's vaccination programme and the clinically vulnerable.  Nothing like the same knowledge regarding how coronavirus will compare.  They're not yet comparable. 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

A lot of interesting stuff about masks.

I went to the optician's earlier this week and, out of consideration for the optician wore my mask throughout the consultation. Halfway through, however, I had to ask her to step out the room because my breathing had gotten really shallow and I thought I was going to pass out. A few minute of mask-free breathing and we got there in the end. Same has happened in a supermarket last year. And yet, I can run about at 5s for an hour and have recently completed the West Highland Way at a fair clip. 

So it looks like we've got a mix of folk embracing wearing them (possibly out of social conscience, and perhaps out of holier-than-thou signalling), folk reasonably happy to wear them where they see a logical need, folk unhappy about wearing them but doing so because of peer pressure, folk unwilling to wear one out of concerns for personal freedom, folk with obvious health issues unable to wear them, and folk who can tolerate them for short amounts of time but with an impact on their health.

It's far from the 'but ma phreedums' v 'I'm a socially responsible person' debate that this thread (and probably most SM) boils it down to.

You forgot the “ I’ll only wear it if I really have to “ people . I’m in that category . If my not allowed in a shop I really want to go in ill Wear it if need be . If it’s a shop I’m not that fussed about it I’ll just forget it . If it’s a pub / restaurant I don’t mind as the ends justifies the means ( having a good time) If im on the bus and it’s Half to near enough empty and the windows are open Ill  not wear one. I won’t wear it in a nearly open air large venue like the new St James Quarter and haven’t worn it . Just like I wouldn’t have went to the footie last night ( We were offered a ticket ) as it was mandatory to wear one whilst in a massive very open air space . Ludicrous . 

Jambo-Jimbo
1 hour ago, DETTY29 said:

I wonder how that links back to the Scottish Covid Certificate?

My vaccine medicinal product is

VAXZEVRIA EU/1/21/1529

Wonder if 'EU' confirms approval or just coincidence?

Don't know, but mine also has EU at the start (EU/1/20/1529), maybe it was made in the EU, sure we got some from a plant in the Netherlands.

I got my first dose in early March and the second in mid May, both have the same number, I'm assuming they were from the same batch.

Just now, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Don't know, but mine also has EU at the start (EU/1/20/1529), maybe it was made in the EU, sure we got some from a plant in the Netherlands.

I got my first dose in early March and the second in mid May, both have the same number, I'm assuming they were from the same batch.

I'm same.  First Friday in March then exactly 8 weeks later.

Jambo-Jimbo
2 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

I'm same.  First Friday in March then exactly 8 weeks later.

First Tuesday in March then 11 weeks later.

Governor Tarkin

I ****ing hate wearing these shitty masks, and I ****ing hate seeing folk cutting about in them.

Face covering etiquette is just another layer of bullshit for folk to judge each other and snipe about.

When the time comes I'll be burning mine and dancing a merry jig.

Social distancing should also be renamed anti-social distancing, or just ****ing distancing, because that's what it ****ing is. Nothing ****ing social about it.

Part of the social distancing and mask wearing guidance/logic is that you should assume you are contagious. If you are assuming you are contagious, then shouldn't you be self isolating? 

If you're wearing a mask the logic is that you think you might be contagious but have decided to go out and about anyway.

It's a somewhat more philosophical debate but what are people's thoughts on that?

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

Explain to me exactly what her ‘mask wearing agenda’ is. She wants us to wear masks in certain situations because ……….. why ?

I would imagine that her agenda is the same as it always has been since the pandemic started; to do things a bit differently from Boris so that she can say that here in Scotland we are so much better than in England. The evidence indicates that this has not quite worked out to be the case, although she would no doubt say differently.  

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

In other words sleakit 

Yes, that's her MO, James. Tug the heart strings and sound as if she cares. Faux empathy without a backbone to take the tough decisions needed to enforce the rules is pointless.

Ultimately, without enforcement, there is absolutely no difference between Scotland's and England's policy on masks.

The "we won't abandon you" comment was up there with the nauseous plea from Alyn Smith to the EU. "Leave a light on for Scotland ". 

"Leave some vaccine for Scotland " would have been more apt had we listened to him and his ilk.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, henryheart said:

I would imagine that her agenda is the same as it always has been since the pandemic started; to do things a bit differently from Boris so that she can say that here in Scotland we are so much better than in England. The evidence indicates that this has not quite worked out to be the case, although she would no doubt say differently.  

Yep . The worse rises in infections in the whole of Europe ! Wow . Top of the Europe league 

4 minutes ago, henryheart said:

Scotland has had a lower case rate throughout. We're getting a higher rate now since we have less people with immunity through prior infection. 

16 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Did you get this by applying for the certificate? I checked online and all it reveals for me is that I was vaccinated on 25 March and 6 June, that the manufacturer was AstraZeneca AB and that the medicinal product was Vaxzevria.

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I ****ing hate wearing these shitty masks, and I ****ing hate seeing folk cutting about in them.

Face covering etiquette is just another layer of bullshit for folk to judge each other and snipe about.

When the time comes I'll be burning mine and dancing a merry jig.

Social distancing should also be renamed anti-social distancing, or just ****ing distancing, because that's what it ****ing is. Nothing ****ing social about it.

👍

5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yes, that's her MO, James. Tug the heart strings and sound as if she cares. Faux empathy without a backbone to take the tough decisions needed to enforce the rules is pointless.

Ultimately, without enforcement, there is absolutely no difference between Scotland's and England's policy on masks.

The "we won't abandon you" comment was up there with the nauseous plea from Alyn Smith to the EU. "Leave a light on for Scotland ". 

"Leave some vaccine for Scotland " would have been more apt had we listened to him and his ilk.

Yes like I said I didn’t buy it yesterday . Please don’t remind me of that embarrassing “ leave a light on for Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 “ she’s a master of virtual signalling in almost every area of politics . She needs to remember the old adage “ you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can’t fool all the people all of the time “ ! Yesterday was a new low for her. 

Jambo-Jimbo
9 minutes ago, henryheart said:

Did you get this by applying for the certificate? I checked online and all it reveals for me is that I was vaccinated on 25 March and 6 June, that the manufacturer was AstraZeneca AB and that the medicinal product was Vaxzevria.

I downloaded the certificate in the brief window that they were available online, and I only downloaded it so as to show Mrs JJ it, as we'd had a conversation the day before that England were getting a card whilst Scotland wasn't, then I seen a post on this thread saying you can get them online.  A few days later NHS Scotland withdrew them online.

Brighton Jambo
14 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Scotland has had a lower case rate throughout. We're getting a higher rate now since we have less people with immunity through prior infection. 

So those longer harder lockdowns that we endured and which she said would see subsequently see restrictions removed more comprehensively and sooner for us have actually resulted in more restrictions for longer then the rest of the UK, again.  

You just couldn’t make this scale of clusterf@@k up if you tried.  

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

So those longer harder lockdowns that we endured and which she said would see subsequently see restrictions removed more comprehensively and sooner for us have actually resulted in more restrictions for longer then the rest of the UK, again.  

👍

14 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

We had one less full nation lockdown to endure. We've also saved thousands of lives.

Not that I'd expect you to care about the latter.

Edited by Ray Gin

Brighton Jambo
1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

We had one less full nation lockdown to endure. We've also saved thousands of lives.

😂😂😂 I don’t think even you believe what you type most the time but goodness me if you do seek some help.  

Just now, Brighton Jambo said:

😂😂😂 I don’t think even you believe what you type most the time but goodness me if you do seek some help.  

I don't have to believe it. It's there in the numbers. 

If Scotland had a similar death rate to England it would mean well over 3000 additional deaths.

Konrad von Carstein
20 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Does Sturgeon realise I can come home now next month 

Can you no just stay where you are?

:)  

JudyJudyJudy
25 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

We basically had a lockdown from October 2020 to May 2021 

Scottish numbers: 14 July 2021

Summary

• 2,636 new cases of COVID-19 reported [+107; down from 3,799 a week ago]
  • 35,849 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results [+12,045]
    • 8.1% of these were positive [-3.4%]
  • 11 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive [+7]
  • 46 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [+5]
  • 515 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [+9]
  • 3,948,446 people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 2,914,904 have received their second dose [+6,875; +11,347]

47 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I downloaded the certificate in the brief window that they were available online, and I only downloaded it so as to show Mrs JJ it, as we'd had a conversation the day before that England were getting a card whilst Scotland wasn't, then I seen a post on this thread saying you can get them online.  A few days later NHS Scotland withdrew them online.

Thanks for this. I've since read that Spain is not one of the countries blocking entry to those with the Indian batch, so that is one less hurdle to cross if I'm to get to the Canaries in November. Time will tell if I get there, but fingers crossed. 

scott herbertson
7 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Scottish numbers: 14 July 2021

Summary

• 2,636 new cases of COVID-19 reported [+107; down from 3,799 a week ago]
  • 35,849 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results [+12,045]
    • 8.1% of these were positive [-3.4%]
  • 11 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive [+7]
  • 46 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [+5]
  • 515 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [+9]
  • 3,948,446 people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 2,914,904 have received their second dose [+6,875; +11,347]

Does seem to be a prolonged plateauing then gradual decline of cases in prospect. Hospitilisations and deaths sadly still rising but that would be to be expected. Might see those turn down again soon.

Today's trend stats. A solid decrease in the overall case rate (we had 3,799 cases last Wednesday compared to today's 2,636), spread reasonably evenly over the local authorities (the two large Lanarkshire areas noticeably resilient). The largest daily reported figure for deaths today in a while (11) pushing the death rate up. Hospitalisations and ICU patients moving inexorably upwards, but the 7-day positivity rate decreasing by almost half a point.

7-day per-100,000 cases                
Council Area Tier WHO Today Yesterday     12 Jul 11 Jul 10 Jul 9 Jul 8 Jul ... 1 May
Scotland     321 343 -22   340 344 356 373 384 ... 22
Midlothian 2 4 624 660 -36   647 653 708 715 677 ... 10
Dundee City 2 4 527 584 -57   589 614 668 721 757 ... 13
Angus 1 4 445 473 -28   448 458 453 497 489 ... 7
Inverclyde 1 4 443 446 -3   451 442 479 487 487 ... 15
East Lothian 1 4 429 474 -45   463 486 512 523 516 ... 5
Edinburgh City 2 4 428 465 -37   451 468 487 507 519 ... 27
East Renfrewshire 2 4 395 412 -17   425 423 425 426 438 ... 24
Glasgow City 2 4 376 397 -21   405 415 424 438 452 ... 33
North Lanarkshire 2 4 369 370 -1   356 351 350 363 363 ... 40
Renfrewshire 2 4 355 355 0   347 353 382 410 428 ... 20
West Dunbartonshire 1 4 351 387 -36   380 382 401 442 467 ... 28
Fife 1 4 336 366 -30   372 375 381 406 426 ... 32
West Lothian 1 4 335 366 -31   368 356 368 383 363 ... 26
Perth & Kinross 1 4 328 360 -32   359 367 384 439 482 ... 22
Falkirk 1 4 323 344 -21   344 334 341 339 319 ... 23
Aberdeen City 1 4 314 350 -36   348 362 376 391 420 ... 13
East Dunbartonshire 2 4 282 328 -46   337 354 369 399 424 ... 51
South Lanarkshire 2 4 251 253 -2   250 256 266 279 290 ... 18
Scottish Borders 1 4 229 230 -1   237 246 268 292 293 ... 6
Stirling 2 4 226 242 -16   248 230 238 240 240 ... 11
North Ayrshire 2 4 211 251 -40   251 256 263 272 289 ... 17
Aberdeenshire 1 4 201 212 -11   202 206 199 211 227 ... 8
East Ayrshire 2 4 199 219 -20   211 222 248 279 325 ... 45
Highland 1 / 0 4 199 209 -10   218 219 234 234 247 ... 9
South Ayrshire 2 4 186 206 -20   201 202 224 237 222 ... 25
Clackmannanshire 2 4 167 192 -25   196 192 210 210 202 ... 14
Argyll & Bute 1 / 0 4 151 172 -21   169 158 168 184 208 ... 7
Moray 1 3 148 125 +23   106 96 83 86 83 ... 65
Shetland Islands 0 3 144 109 +35   74 65 52 44 44 ... 0
Orkney Islands 0 3 117 126 -9   126 112 112 108 103 ... 0
Dumfries & Galloway 1 3 111 124 -13   117 112 104 109 124 ... 19
Na h-Eileanan Siar 0 2 45 64 -19   64 52 41 49 52 ... 0

7-day averages     Today Yesterday     12 Jul 11 Jul 10 Jul 9 Jul 8 Jul ... 1 May
Tests     18812 29577 -10765   29766 29608 30380 31438 31775 ... 18484
Cases     2508 2674 -166   2650 2684 2781 2912 2999 ... 171
Positivity rate %     9.5 9.9 -0.4   9.7 9.9 9.9 10.0 10.1 ... 1.1
Deaths     4.6 3.7 +0.9   4.0 4.0 4.0 3.4 3.1 ... 1.3
All Vaccinations     23467 24942 -1475   26331 26571 26787 26573 26825 ... 45346
1st Dose     8324 8873 -549   9312 10118 10825 11346 12088 ... 6677
2nd Dose     15143 16069 -926   17019 16453 15962 15227 14737 ... 38669

Daily data                          
All in hospital     515 506 +9   469 444 435 427 401 ... 65
Non-ICU     469 465 +4   429 404 393 388 363 ... 54
ICU     46 41 +5   40 40 42 39 38 ... 11

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Less of the 'we', please ;) 

Thought we were all in this together ! 

Just now, redjambo said:

Today's trend stats. A solid decrease in the overall case rate (we had 3,799 cases last Wednesday compared to today's 2,636), spread reasonably evenly over the local authorities (the two large Lanarkshire areas noticeably resilient). The largest daily reported figure for deaths today in a while (11) pushing the death rate up. Hospitalisations and ICU patients moving inexorably upwards, but the 7-day positivity rate decreasing by almost half a point.

7-day per-100,000 cases                
Council Area Tier WHO Today Yesterday     12 Jul 11 Jul 10 Jul 9 Jul 8 Jul ... 1 May

7-day averages     Today Yesterday     12 Jul 11 Jul 10 Jul 9 Jul 8 Jul ... 1 May
All Vaccinations     23467 24942 -1475   26331 26571 26787 26573 26825 ... 45346

Daily data                          

'Hoping' with ICU and hospitalisations these are in line with modelling expectations and nearing a peak with the lag.

I'd imagine that 1 covid hospitalisation is quite a bit more resource heavy than 1 in normal times.

Fxxx the SPFL
12 minutes ago, redjambo said:

7-day per-100,000 cases                

Daily data                          

we're coming down, we're coming down Scotland's coming down cheers Red.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic