Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

Ron Burgundy
38 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

The flaw in your vaguely xenophobic sounding rant is that immigration is reserved to Westminster and overseen by Pritti Pat-heil.

Maybe Sturgeon should remember that and know her place before encouraging people to break the law over such matters then.

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

coconut doug
9 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Maybe Sturgeon should remember that and know her place before encouraging people to break the law over such matters then.

When did she encourage people to break the law? Do you have any evidence of this?

Ron Burgundy
13 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

When did she encourage people to break the law? Do you have any evidence of this?

🥴

You're right. She completely slaughtered them for breaking covid rules and for obstructing immigration officers for doing their job. 

Konrad von Carstein
31 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

5 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

🥴

You're right. She completely slaughtered them for breaking covid rules and for obstructing immigration officers for doing their job. 

Dawn raids and government instruments being used as hammers to crush nuts po in your book then?

Where did she actually say "Mon folks get intake thum and show them the error of their ways" ?

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

Ron Burgundy
Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

Dawn raids ok in your book?

Where did she actually say "Mon folks get intake thum and show them the error of their ways" ?

Dawn raids are fine if within the law yes.

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

Dawn raids are fine if within the law yes.

How about if proportionate?

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

Who decides that? 

Well and this is just my opinion, a house full of gangmasters, or violent pimps trafficking young people = Dawn raid acceptable

Two blokes who they know about and are aware of comings and goings, arriving heavy handed = maybe dawn raid OTT?

I have to go to puppy training class now so I'll bow out for now...thinking of renaming him Marley!

Ron Burgundy
Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

Well and this is just my opinion, a house full of gangmasters, or violent pimps trafficking young people = Dawn raid acceptable

Two blokes who they know about and are aware of comings and goings, arriving heavy handed = maybe dawn raid OTT?

I have to go to puppy training class now so I'll bow out for now...thinking of renaming him Marley!

Don't do it. Did you see what happened to the last wee dog called Marley? 😪

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Don't do it. Did you see what happened to the last wee dog called Marley? 😪

We watched it last week for the first time since getting him.

The funny bits were funnier and the sad scenes were, shall we say, teary and snottery :lol: 😭

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

We watched it last week for the first time since getting him.

The funny bits were funnier and the sad scenes were, shall we say, teary and snottery :lol: 😭

After watching  Old Yeller (1957) back in the day it put me off watching these films.

Ron Burgundy
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

After watching  Old Yeller (1957) back in the day it put me off watching these films.

Steer clear. 😭

Nucky Thompson
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

I watched that as a bairn and was traumatised

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Steer clear. 😭

👍

2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I watched that as a bairn and was traumatised

😭

Rupert Pupkin

Had my first dose of poison today at Gorebridge.. Didn’t even realise the lass had done me till she asked if I was driving. 
Very efficient.👌👍

manaliveits105
2 minutes ago, Rupert Pupkin said:

Didn’t even realise the lass had done me till she asked if I was driving. 

Story of my life 

coconut doug
1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

🥴

Here's what you said "Maybe Sturgeon should remember that and know her place before encouraging people to break the law over such matters then." 

I think you are mixed up. Wasn't it Paul Sweeney from the Labour party who encouraged everybody to go and prevent the law from being enforced. You are a Labour supporter are you not? What do you think about that?

Nucky Thompson
16 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

What they doing?

Nothing. They're just naturally revolting 

highlandjambo3
29 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Looks the weegies are revolting, good to get some more normality back. 

Many will have booked staycations weeks ago on the assumption they could travel restriction free…………unfortunately, many will continue with their original plans.

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Many will have booked staycations weeks ago on the assumption they could travel restriction free…………unfortunately, many will continue with their original plans.

Unfortunately, rules don’t apply to them it seems. 
My nephew had a booking somewhere in Moray, now going to Dumfries instead to get away from tomorrow’s final. 

Pasquale for King
46 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

What they doing?

Being themselves. 
Just moaning about being in level 3,  can’t get inside their shitehole boozers with the bars on the Insides of the windows. 

Anyone else starting to get increasingly more confident that the so-called one-way route back is actually going to happen?  All seems plain sailing right now.  I wonder what the picture will be in 12 months time.  Absolute normality?  

JudyJudyJudy

Where pubs as loud before ? Hard to get adjusted to the Volume of some folks ! Covid spraying every where ! 🥶Jezz 

JudyJudyJudy
40 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Anyone else starting to get increasingly more confident that the so-called one-way route back is actually going to happen?  All seems plain sailing right now.  I wonder what the picture will be in 12 months time.  Absolute normality?  

Check my comment ! Probably no ! 😀

Konrad von Carstein

Currently having our post meal drinks in Incontri in Dunfermline. Food was incredible,  the bint behind us with the braying laugh needs shot though :lol:

So good to be doing near normal things.

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Currently having our post meal drinks in Incontri in Dunfermline. Food was incredible,  the bint behind us with the braying laugh needs shot though :lol:

👍I’m getting adjusted to the pub culture now too ! It’s loud 😂 drink going down too easily 

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

👍I’m getting adjusted to the pub culture now too ! It’s loud 😂 drink going down too easily 

Same here James.   :)

Enjoy your night...

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Same here James.   :)

Enjoy your night...

You too bud 👍

8 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Indian variant now April 02 variant

Kent variant known as the Kent variant

English variant, known as Kent variant, you mean. 

Maroon Sailor
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

English variant, known as Kent variant, you mean. 

I mean the Kent variant.

Citizens of the United Kingdim know where Kent is. As we share the same island it's important not to scaremonger people in Berwick Upon Tweed for example.

Much more sense to narrow it down locally.

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Cracking Sunday lunch in there. 

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Where pubs as loud before ? Hard to get adjusted to the Volume of some folks ! Covid spraying every where ! 🥶Jezz 

You're spraying Jizz James ? 

Too much information 😀

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Jeffros Furios said:

You're spraying Jizz James ? 

Too much information 😀

Soon hopefully !ll 

Enzo Chiefo
7 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

The flaw in your vaguely xenophobic sounding rant is that immigration is reserved to Westminster and overseen by Pritti Pat-heil.

Just as well it is tbh , KvC. I'm not sure that the hand wringers in Scot Gov have the nous to balance picking fluff out their belly buttons with the real world pressure on schools, housing, doctors surgeries, the benefits system etc. 

Enzo Chiefo
4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Being themselves. 
Just moaning about being in level 3,  can’t get inside their shitehole boozers with the bars on the Insides of the windows. 

They're all through in Edinburgh tonight, according to my taxi driver. 

Konrad von Carstein
8 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Just as well it is tbh , KvC. I'm not sure that the hand wringers in Scot Gov have the nous to balance picking fluff out their belly buttons with the real world pressure on schools, housing, doctors surgeries, the benefits system etc. 

:yawn:

Maroon Sailor

Find it ironic that she has only Glasgow in level 3 as that's the hand that feeds her.

They'll be frothing

The Ind err April 02 variant has a lot to answer for though. It doesn't distinguish between other parts of the City, just the council areas surrounding it.

56 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I'm sure it is entirely unconnected BUT Fiona Hyslop was the minister responsible for NRS, had very close links with the organisation over the years and she stood down from Cabinet a couple of days before this came out ....

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

The sign language interpreter nails it

20210522_095015.thumb.jpg.84d303fd364935e2379db59600c5af4c.jpg

Love the seethe.

:pleasing:

Maroon Sailor
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Love the seethe.

:pleasing:

Seethe is good

The SNP would be feck all without it 🤣

Ron Burgundy
16 hours ago, coconut doug said:

Here's what you said "Maybe Sturgeon should remember that and know her place before encouraging people to break the law over such matters then." 

I think you are mixed up. Wasn't it Paul Sweeney from the Labour party who encouraged everybody to go and prevent the law from being enforced. You are a Labour supporter are you not? What do you think about that?

No I don't support any political party at the moment, they are all scum.

I voted Labour as I saw it as the lesser of the available evils.

As for Sturgeon, if I missed her condemnation of the gathering then I apologise. 

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Seethe is good

The SNP would be feck all without it 🤣

😃

Francis Albert

The "Yorkshire/Humber variant" is now being described as a "triple mutant variant". (Mirror)

No evidence it is more transmissible or dangerous or vaccine resistant but hey ...  it sounds scary in a headline doesn't it?

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic