Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

On 14/02/2024 at 19:05, That thing you do said:

Whats your point? Shes not an embalmer who are the people seeing this (supposedly)? Why would a GP embalm a dead body and find issues in their veins?

My cousin is a doctor as well, but the chances of her doing a post mortem are 0.

What we need is people who work in embalming to refute this as nonsense. And if they do, thats the end of the matter. Your neighbours daughter whos a doctor isnt doing any embalming though. All she would do is diagnse cause of death and this issue would show up as a heart attack or stroke.

The questions for your neighbours daughter are:

- Are you seeing any excess deaths?

- Have more people been coming in that are younger with critical issues?

If the answer is no on both counts, that would also suggest theres nothing to it.

Im simply saying Im willing to entertain the possibility as I can see this being the kind of scandal the Government is very capable of. But if those questions are answered and theres nothing to it Ill stop posting about it and admit I was wrong.

The excess clotting seen in cadavers was already explained by a state mortician - the higher level of deaths meant that bodies were being refrigerated for much, much longer than usual, leading to increased posthumous clotting. This was widely understood and expected. 

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That thing you do
12 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

The excess clotting seen in cadavers was already explained by a state mortician - the higher level of deaths meant that bodies were being refrigerated for much, much longer than usual, leading to increased posthumous clotting. This was widely understood and expected. 

I hope youre right. Because the alternative is the biggest scandal in history, one that makes the Post Office scandal look like a picnic in comparison.

Dawnrazor

I've got it again, that's six times I've tested positive 😂 I've had a cough for about a week and cold symptoms, the wife had a couple of tests in the car so thought I'd if it was COVID.

Jim_Duncan
34 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I've got it again, that's six times I've tested positive 😂 I've had a cough for about a week and cold symptoms, the wife had a couple of tests in the car so thought I'd if it was COVID.

Bad news. Those weren’t Covid tests. You’re pregnant. 

Dawnrazor
8 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Bad news. Those weren’t Covid tests. You’re pregnant. 

They my belly has swelled this last few months, you might be right!!

Nucky Thompson

I see ITV have a 3 part 'drama' about the Covid pandemic starting tonight.

I'll definitely be giving that a wide berth 

il Duce McTarkin
2 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

The Wuhan biologists engineered Covid to preferentially target croc wearers.

Dawnrazor
16 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

The Wuhan biologists engineered Covid to preferentially target croc wearers.

They're very good at their job.

il Duce McTarkin
4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

They're very good at their job.

Apparently you can get wee snowploughs for your crocs now Dawn'. Might be useful if the Covid doesn't bump you off before the next cold snap.

Screenshot_20240219-135809_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4e97c6f9721fbace9a9063f5c4075c20.jpg

Dawnrazor
1 minute ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Apparently you can get wee snowploughs for your crocs now Dawn'. Might be useful if the Covid doesn't bump you off before the next cold snap.

Screenshot_20240219-135809_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4e97c6f9721fbace9a9063f5c4075c20.jpg

And wee lights too 😊😊

Jim_Duncan
1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I see ITV have a 3 part 'drama' about the Covid pandemic starting tonight.

I'll definitely be giving that a wide berth 

Sounds riveting. 

Does it follow a family as they stand outside and bark like seals or whatever it was every Thursday night while making their kids do twenty minutes of schoolwork?

Or does it follow a brave mask wearer going to the shops and risking life and limb to grab a big roll?

6 hours ago, That thing you do said:

I hope youre right. Because the alternative is the biggest scandal in history, one that makes the Post Office scandal look like a picnic in comparison.

Are you still spouting this shite?  Go away and read an 'oul medical reference book, for heaven's sake.  :rofl: 

7 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Embalmers?  What next, asking plumbers to take blood samples?  Or electricians to read ECGs? 

Whenever I see people with limited or no knowledge of sciencey stuff try to talk about sciencification and scienticiousness as if they are scientrifically orientated, I just have to.... :laugh: 

Dawnrazor
3 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Embalmers?  What next, asking plumbers to take blood samples?  Or electricians to read ECGs? 

Whenever I see people with limited or no knowledge of sciencey stuff try to talk about sciencification and scienticiousness as if they are scientrifically orientated, I just have to.... :laugh: 

I'll step up Ully in the event of a Gynaecologist shortage, I'm there for the female population👍

11 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I'll step up Ully in the event of a Gynaecologist shortage, I'm there for the female population👍

Have you not already been barred by the Royal College of Substitute Gynaecologists and Obstetricians?  Some scandal about posting on their daft meme thread?

Dawnrazor
Just now, Ulysses said:

Have you not already been barred by the Royal College of Substitute Gynaecologists and Obstetricians?  Some scandal about posting on their daft meme thread?

No, I was barred for something different.

Dawnrazor
1 minute ago, Ulysses said:

Not wearing a mask?

81G%252BeJfMAkL._UX569_.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&i

Not wearing one.

Footballfirst

I've now watched the first episode of Breathtaking on catch-up. While I know it is a dramatisation, it has left me with the same feeling as I did with Alan Bates v Post Office.

I already had formed my own views on what went wrong in each of those situations, but both dramas have made me angrier at seeing the human impacts of what went wrong.

The unpreparedness and complacency within government and Public Health England was palpable, and also evidenced by the contemporaneous statements made by BJ and Jenny Harries.

SectionDJambo
29 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I've now watched the first episode of Breathtaking on catch-up. While I know it is a dramatisation, it has left me with the same feeling as I did with Alan Bates v Post Office.

I already had formed my own views on what went wrong in each of those situations, but both dramas have made me angrier at seeing the human impacts of what went wrong.

The unpreparedness and complacency within government and Public Health England was palpable, and also evidenced by the contemporaneous statements made by BJ and Jenny Harries.

Hearing the buffoon making that laughable claim, “we will send it packing” when assessing his response to the early warnings on Covid, whilst the hospital staff are surrounded by infected people, being denied proper protective equipment, was a reminder of how unfortunate we were that an imbecile had managed to be the PM of this country at such a dangerous time.

Completely out of his comfort zone of the jolly japes of Eton. 

• 2 weeks later...
Costanza

Andrew Bridgen has written to the Met Police to have an urgent meeting to discuss various issues regarding the Covid 19 pandemic and vaccination programme. 

He wants to include individuals to provide evidence in their field of expertise who include in their number Matt Le Tissier and a funeral director (surname O'Looney)

Who's scripting this stuff? :rofl:

il Duce McTarkin
56 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

:rofl: 

But what if they're actually on to something, Ulysses?

Ray Gin
9 hours ago, Costanza said:

Andrew Bridgen has written to the Met Police to have an urgent meeting to discuss various issues regarding the Covid 19 pandemic and vaccination programme. 

He wants to include individuals to provide evidence in their field of expertise who include in their number Matt Le Tissier and a funeral director (surname O'Looney)

:lol:

i wish jj was my dad
9 hours ago, Costanza said:

Just the sort of sensible, balanced people we need in parliament

Jim_Duncan
27 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

His veins must be 100% white rubber by now, surely?

He’s more worried about the thousands of magnets sticking to his arms. 

Ulysses
6 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

But what if they're actually on to something, Ulysses?

I literally have no answer to that.

Which means it must have been aliens.

:eek:

Jambo-Jimbo
4 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

He’s more worried about the thousands of magnets sticking to his arms. 

Feck being stuck behind him at airport security, not just the magnets to worry about, what about all the nano bots flowing through him.

Jim_Duncan
1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Feck being stuck behind him at airport security, not just the magnets to worry about, what about all the nano bots flowing through him.

Good point Jimbo. 

On the plus side, you’ll probably get a really good 5G signal on your phone if you are within a couple of metres. 

Jambo-Jimbo
5 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Good point Jimbo. 

On the plus side, you’ll probably get a really good 5G signal on your phone if you are within a couple of metres. 

He'll be a walking 5G mast.

Jim_Duncan
1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

He'll be a walking 5G mast.

Bill Gates’ intentions become clear. Invest in Tinfoil futures, now. 

Jambo-Jimbo
43 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Covid-19 vaccines and their effect on blood clots and heart risks.

Well well well.

I'm surprised someone else didn't get in ahead of me with this revealing news.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2024/mar/12/covid-vaccines-cut-risk-virus-related-heart-failure-blood-clots-study

But but but it was ONLY 20 million people in the survey.

9 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Not like it's the most administered vaccine in history, either.

I'm still waiting to be conscripted into Bill Gates 5G army, or spontaneously combust, become magnetic, spot my nanobots or micro-micro chip sparking into life or end up corralled as a zombie into an internment camp disguised as a 15-minute city waiting for my altered-DNA to turn me into some weird chimera.

milky_26
12 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Not like it's the most administered vaccine in history, either.

I'm still waiting to be conscripted into Bill Gates 5G army, or spontaneously combust, become magnetic, spot my nanobots or micro-micro chip sparking into life or end up corralled as a zombie into an internment camp disguised as a 15-minute city waiting for my altered-DNA to turn me into some weird chimera.

when it happens just hope you are not like me and need to hit yourself regularly to reset the blue screen of death

I picked up something rotten on holiday last week. Wonder if it was covid at last. Still waiting on a booster post 2022.

escobri
1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

How did they find 10M unvaccinated? Surely we're all deed.

Ulysses
32 minutes ago, escobri said:

How did they find 10M unvaccinated? Surely we're all deed.

Don't stop believing. :thumbsup:

Ulysses

Anyway, back in the real world, it's remarkable how simple science becomes when you **checks notes** ignore smart people who've spent years developing and refining their scientific research expertise and instead **checks notes again** listen to people who never finished school. :laugh: