Reports from anyone who was in Dingwall?

tartofmidlothian

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SMJ_1874

• Sarah O

• HighTimes

• Notts1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Ross County were better than us first half.

We were much better second half and should have scored on a few occasions but the final pass let us down. Our new signing missed our best chance, slipping when the ball was squared to him around 8 yards out. 

We kept throwing on attacking players and tried to win the game. 

There was a bit of aggro in the away end during the first half and the police ended up involved. Dont know what actually caused it though. 

Souttar MOM for me. 

Edited by 8skacel8

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, 8skacel8 said:

We were much better second half and should have scored on a few occasions but the final pass let us down. Our new signing missed our best chance, slipping when the ball was squared to him around 8 yards out. 

There was a bit of aggro in the away end during the first half and the police ended up involved. Dont know what actually caused it though. 

Souttar MOM for me. 

Cheers. 

Draw a fair result over the piece? 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Cheers. 

Draw a fair result over the piece? 

For me aye but my Dad thought we should have won, so every one sees it differently.

Theres still players who are playing for us who are not good enough. 

Injury front - Dikamona went off with a knock tonight. Thought he had a decent game at right back. 

The mallard does a mean chicken in a basket for 7 quid. Tennants was a bit flat though. 

Tough place to come and when not at full strength then a point is most welcome. We were poor first half and marginally better second half. Midfield was non existent, Irvine and  Bozzy didn’t work and the forward line were abysmal. That should be uches last game so maybe a blessing in disguise as we need a scorer in now. A long way for a below par performance. It’s a clean sheet and a point earned so there are some positives given the lowlights of tonight’s game. 

its over so we move on to the Hun on Sunday 🇱🇻

1 minute ago, 8skacel8 said:

Injury front - Dikamona went off with a knock tonight. Thought he had a decent game at right back. 

match day injury to hearts player!?

No way!

7 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Souttar MOM for me. 

Young team giving players pelters. Young handicapped boy stands up and boo the fans given abuse. Young team turn on the handicapped boy and his dad. Decent  Hearts fan wades into the young team and the police and stewards are all over it. Young team are a fecking disgrace with their taunts and song book. If you haven’t heard the new chant to the old Don Cowie song then you’ll be shocked. 

6 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Young team giving players pelters. Young handicapped boy stands up and boo the fans given abuse. Young team turn on the handicapped boy and his dad. Decent  Hearts fan wades into the young team and the police and stewards are all over it. Young team are a fecking disgrace with their taunts and song book. If you haven’t heard the new chant to the old Don Cowie song then you’ll be shocked. 

If that is genuinely the case they deserve a slap. 

pettigrewsstylist
30 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

They'd be massively appreciated, cheers.

We were toothless first half and could have conceded a few times.

We were toothless 2nd half but the huffing n puffing that Uche drove was closer to their goal.

We had one gilt edged chance wonderfully created by Naismith that we spurned.

Dont recall any shots on target.

Terrible advert for Scotlands top flight.

Plenty effort but zero clue. Think we are down unless we get 2-3 new faces who are genuinley up for the fight. Cant see this squad surviving drop 

😓

Washington........WTF?

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

If that is genuinely the case they deserve a slap. 

They deserve more than a slap Taz. They think they have safety in numbers. Rangers songs being belted out in the Mallard. I’ve always had time for the young team but tonight was an eye opener for me and a lot of the older fans were disgusted with their behaviour. Some Songs being trotted definitely crossed the line with a lot of us. 

11 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

They are an embarrassment. Not sure of the song you are referring to. 

I heard them singing “oh the Hearts fans are shite” at one point. 

Sounds like Washington has played his way on to the bench at best for Sunday. 

SN and Donis up front with Boyce coming off the bench.

Just now, Kiwidoug said:

😎

Hope the 

5 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

They deserve more than a slap Taz. They think they have safety in numbers. Rangers songs being belted out in the Mallard. I’ve always had time for the young team but tonight was an eye opener for me and a lot of the older fans were disgusted with their behaviour. Some Songs being trotted definitely crossed the line with a lot of us. 

Props to the fan who waded in on the disabled guys behalf. Only hard because they are a mob. 

3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Great idea. Sign a goal scorer and stick him on the bench!!

7 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

They are an embarrassment. Not sure of the song you are referring to. 

I heard them singing “oh the Hearts fans are shite” at one point. 

Oh wee oh

Stendel is a Nazi 

oh wee oh

He loves the fu**ing Gorgie 

oh wee oh 

He hates the fu**king IRA 

2, 3, 4 repeat. 

Makes my blood boil. Along with **** Ann Budge , **** Ann Budge **** Ann Budge.

Good to see Hearts fans challenge them and actually have a go. They’re out of order. 

Build my Gallows and old orange flute being belted out. What the hell are we turning into? 

Edited by Saughton Jambo

Young team caused the aggro. Singing the rangers songbook and some fan called them huns. Young team singing “ Stendels a nazi he hates the IRA” “stand up if you hate Anne budge” “I was born under a Union Jack”. 

As for the game not much in it but we had the best chance to win the game when Naismith cut back to Donis who slipped when he had an open goal to fire into. 

Edited by 19/05/2012

1 minute ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Oh wee oh

Stendel is a Nazi 

oh wee oh

He lives the fu**ing Gorgie 

oh wee oh 

2, 3, 4 repeat. 

Good to see Hearts fans challenge them and actually have a go. They’re out of order. 

Build my Gallows and old orange flute being belted out. What the hell are we turning into? 

We?  Feck that mate, not in my name.

Just now, graygo said:

We?  Feck that mate, not in my name.

It’s the old don Cowie tune. I don’t mean we as in us fans but some warbled pish they sing. Disgusting cretins the lot of them. 

Wouldn’t want to associate myself with that shower. Definitely not true Hearts fans

4 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Oh wee oh

Stendel is a Nazi 

oh wee oh

He lives the fu**ing Gorgie 

oh wee oh 

2, 3, 4 repeat. 

It won’t be long until the usual suspects are on to defend them.

3 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Oh wee oh

Stendel is a Nazi 

oh wee oh

oh wee oh 

2, 3, 4 repeat. 

They really are brainless little shits. I don’t give two ****s if people give it the whole “but they go to all the games so they’re better fans than you”. They’re not. Hearts are a proud and historic club. They’re just a bunch of little cocks who don’t even start to understand the club. 

Uche coming on made a big difference to us going forward. A few last ditch tackles from Souttar and Dikamona stopped us going behind. Avdijaj looks like he’ll be a good signing despite missing the best chance of the game. Draw was a fair result i’d say but we still have no idea where the goal is and that is very worrying.

Bazzas right boot
39 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

For me aye but my Dad thought we should have won, so every one sees it differently.

Theres still players who are playing for us who are not good enough. 

Cheers

Well done for going up, shame no goal to celebrate. 

11 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

It’s the old don Cowie tune. I don’t mean we as in us fans but some warbled pish they sing. Disgusting cretins the lot of them. 

Wouldn’t want to associate myself with that shower. Definitely not true Hearts fans

Sorry should have highlighted the "we" that I was meaning.

What the hell are we turning into? 

7 minutes ago, obua said:

exactly what I was thinking..."och they're just daft wee laddies, like we once were...they'll grow out of it"  and other such p**h
These neanderthals are ruining away days with their vile songs, lack of respect and general arseholery
Glad I wasn't there tonight because I doubt I would have been able to tolerate that kind of shite.  

19 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Oh wee oh

Stendel is a Nazi 

oh wee oh

oh wee oh 

2, 3, 4 repeat. 

******* disgusting. 

Just a bunch of wee neds who think they are smart. 

Turning on a disabled lad and the nonsense IRA songs they sing are an embarrassment to our club. 

bigsuperslim1874
26 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Oh wee oh

Stendel is a Nazi 

oh wee oh

oh wee oh 

2, 3, 4 repeat. 

Anyone singing this crap really are scum - no doubt about it. Don’t think it’s a case of ‘youthful exuberance’ but more a severe lack of brains.

Edited by bigsuperslim1874

Singing that crap they are utter scum. Shouldn’t be allowed near a football ground and should be arrested. Despicable scum pond life and never Hearts fans for me.

Edited by 1971fozzy

26 minutes ago, jamboiain13 said:

exactly what I was thinking..."och they're just daft wee laddies, like we once were...they'll grow out of it"  and other such p**h
These neanderthals are ruining away days with their vile songs, lack of respect and general arseholery
Glad I wasn't there tonight because I doubt I would have been able to tolerate that kind of shite.  

nail on the head. I’ve been to a fair few away games this season and they actually put me off going. Sure I’m not alone in that thinking as well. 
I’ll go to Perth as it’s a Saturday but the thought of Paisley after a day at work on a Friday night  listening to that scum lowlife boils my piss so I’ll not bother. Shouldn’t be like that

Not much to take from the highlights which are up on BBC. County had a glorious chance to win it near the end by the looks of it. Donis’s fall and miss isn’t quite as bad as I imagined from the reports

I’ve just arrived home pretty tired after a long day. Have to say I went tonight full of hope after the Aberdeen performance, but left disappointed. Thought it was a pretty poor performance tonight with the County keeper not having a save to make in the whole game. 

We badly missed Clare and Hickey. Too many of our players kept giving the ball away cheaply and we got bullied for a lot of the game.

Uche did well when he came on, and Souttar & Halkett were very good. But everyone else was pretty poor, with some more so than others.

Certainly not the type of football or performance I’d hoped to see from us under Stendel, although to be fair the pitch was honking. But we are still far too slow in moving the ball which means we can’t break teams down. 

Suppose it’s a decent away point and we closed the gap a little, but a lot more required, and a new signing or two would help.

It was pretty turgid stuff from us and more like a pre Aberdeen game performance. Plenty of desire and effort to be fair but oh so toothless upfront and little or no skill from the midfield. 
disappointed in Irvine tonight - tried very hard but nothing came off for him - he really needs a Haring type along side him - we can only hope.  

It should have been ten
3 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Oh wee oh

Stendel is a Nazi 

oh wee oh

oh wee oh 

2, 3, 4 repeat. 

I also heard these songs at last night’s game. Vile wee pricks acting the big men in their fake Stone Island gear. It’s about time the club dealt with them.

Edited by It should have been ten

It should have been ten
3 hours ago, Tazio said:

They really are brainless little shits. I don’t give two ****s if people give it the whole “but they go to all the games so they’re better fans than you”. They’re not. Hearts are a proud and historic club. They’re just a bunch of little cocks who don’t even start to understand the club. 

In a nutshell.

3 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Absolutely spot on with this comment.  I am someone who has previously been disappointed by some of the statements Ann has made regarding our fans behaviour and have disagreed with them, however after Tonight all those statements make perfect sense and I now realise she was absolutely spot on.  Some of the songs and negativity especially the first half was an absolute disgrace, these twats aren’t real Hearts fans they are a bunch of little idiots who just want trouble and a bit aggro.  However pleased to say it is a minority, just seems a bigger issue at a game with only a few hundred Hearts fans.  

4 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Yes, they were a total disgrace, genuine fans were rightly angry and disappointed in these little tits.

Well why don’t all the proper hearts fans drown them out sing hearts songs. if they r silly boys men should be able to sing louder than them. I am still a huge fan off the Gorgie boys what hearts need especially at Tynecastle csuse Tynecastle is sometime like a morgue players need atmospheric or a 12th man. Plus ultras r supposed to be controversial look round the world. Gorgie rules. 

22 minutes ago, euan 10 said:

Well why don’t all the proper hearts fans drown them out sing hearts songs. if they r silly boys men should be able to sing louder than them. I am still a huge fan off the Gorgie boys what hearts need especially at Tynecastle csuse Tynecastle is sometime like a morgue players need atmospheric or a 12th man. Plus ultras r supposed to be controversial look round the world. Gorgie rules. 

Is the 10 in your username your age?

I thought I was in the Rangers end last night,  Jesus wept what a bunch a clowns, total embarrassment  to  Hearts FC, one guy who challenged them, the police and stewards were going to put him out.  I think the silly wee boys are following the the wrong team. HHGH 🇱🇻🇱🇻

No sorry to disappoint you John i just want a atmosphere back at Tynecastle if the so called proper hearts fans not singing creating atmosphere. Then it has to be the Gorgie boys. 

16 minutes ago, euan 10 said:

No sorry to disappoint you John i just want a atmosphere back at Tynecastle if the so called proper hearts fans not singing creating atmosphere. Then it has to be the Gorgie boys. 

I really think not.

23 minutes ago, euan 10 said:

It can be the Georgie boys. It’s no problem but you can’t be singing about the boss being a nazi ffs. Wee d1cks. 

6 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Oh wee oh

Stendel is a Nazi 

oh wee oh

oh wee oh 

2, 3, 4 repeat. 

I was sat next to a bunch of these scumbags at Murrayfield against Celtic. Got so bad, my wife and I went to find empty seats in a different part of the stadium.

Captain Sausage
10 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

How many of these idiots are we actually talking about here?

There is usually a wee squad of about 20-30 of them. I think one of their dads drops them off in a bus. They go on about creating an atmosphere, but they don’t even do that. Occasional pish Rangers songs and a smoke bomb or two is their usual MO. 

14 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

How many of these idiots are we actually talking about here?

Wasn’t there yesterday, but would guess there’s about 20-30 of them at the easy to get to away games like Motherwell. 

Selkirkhmfc1874

Good on the young disabled laddie for calling them out but instead of moaning on the internet more of our supporters should do the same and self police the situation 

been here before
7 hours ago, obua said:

Aye but they go home and away etc....

6 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

******* disgusting. 

Just a bunch of wee neds who think they are smart. 

Turning on a disabled lad and the nonsense IRA songs they sing are an embarrassment to our club. 

I think Hearts fans are more the target than anyone else. These are guys who want to upset, anger and offend "other" Hearts fans. They're pathetic...