Reports from anyone who was in Dingwall?

tartofmidlothian

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SMJ_1874

• Sarah O

• HighTimes

• The Treasurer

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, euan 10 said:

No sorry to disappoint you John i just want a atmosphere back at Tynecastle if the so called proper hearts fans not singing creating atmosphere. Then it has to be the Gorgie boys. 

I'd rather have no one singing than a bunch of idiots singing about Nazis and IRA. I do get that we need an atmosphere in Tynecastle but no atmosphere over hatred by idiots who probably no nothing about what they are singing about

Great atmos from the young team last night. Folk really should get behind them. At least they sing. 

:vrface:

7 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Young team giving players pelters. Young handicapped boy stands up and boo the fans given abuse. Young team turn on the handicapped boy and his dad. Decent  Hearts fan wades into the young team and the police and stewards are all over it. Young team are a fecking disgrace with their taunts and song book. If you haven’t heard the new chant to the old Don Cowie song then you’ll be shocked. 

Was hoping you would carry on to say young team took a pasting of the plod, that would have been the highlight of the evening. 

Nicholas Brody
2 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Great atmos from the young team last night. Folk really should get behind them. At least they sing. 

I'd rather they didn't sing about the German manager being a Nazi tbh.

aTmOsPhErE tHoUgH!

:muggy:

This thread is horrendously depressing. Can’t fathom why people would sing these songs. If it’s the young team they didn’t grab them out of thin air, their youth may assist their ignorance of history but they’re evidently being indoctrinated by those who should know better. Usually their bald fat uncles who have a chip on their shoulder because their tattoos have faded and their ex-wives have turned the kids they don’t see or pay for against them while impregnating even fatter alcoholics they spend too much time with down the pub. The type that will wear poppies all year round and espouse Britain First tripe at you like “if it wasn’t for our brave soldiers you’d all be speaking German now” while at the same time singing about being a Nazi as if it’s a good thing. If the troglodyte type I’ve just described matches anyone in your social circle who’s helping you sing these songs - get rid, they’re a lost cause and they’ll take you down with them.

IF these songs were sung I wouldn’t bat an eye at fines and temporary bans being handed out. I only say temporary if it’s the young team, as if they choose to educate themselves a little they can look back on it with shame one day.

bigsuperslim1874
2 hours ago, euan 10 said:

Well why don’t all the proper hearts fans drown them out sing hearts songs. if they r silly boys men should be able to sing louder than them. I am still a huge fan off the Gorgie boys what hearts need especially at Tynecastle csuse Tynecastle is sometime like a morgue players need atmospheric or a 12th man. Plus ultras r supposed to be controversial look round the world. Gorgie rules. 

So in order to create an atmosphere you think it’s acceptable to be singing about Nazis etc? Wow. Why don’t these ‘ultras’ sing actual Hearts/Football songs to create an atmosphere then? Are you one of these ‘ultras’?

Did Conor Wighton even look like scoring? Ffs , s it too much to ask for a striker who scores ****ng goals. How ****ing hard can it be.

Nicholas Brody
Just now, i8hibsh said:

Did Conor Wighton even look like scoring? Ffs , s it too much to ask for a striker who scores ****ng goals. How ****ing hard can it be.

:rofl:

I was at it, county played us well they knew we were going to try play from the back so they just played a high press, we were poor I thought but will take a point all day long especially as other results went our way. 

8 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

They deserve more than a slap Taz. They think they have safety in numbers. Rangers songs being belted out in the Mallard. I’ve always had time for the young team but tonight was an eye opener for me and a lot of the older fans were disgusted with their behaviour. Some Songs being trotted definitely crossed the line with a lot of us. 

I was not there but some folk forget the shenanigans in the shed in the 80s. Boys will be boys with the songs. Targeting a disabled boy though WTF. 

Well why don’t all the proper hearts fans drown them out sing hearts songs. if they r silly boys men should be able to sing louder than them. I am still a huge fan off the Gorgie boys what hearts need especially at Tynecastle csuse Tynecastle is sometime like a morgue players need atmospheric or a 12th man. Plus ultras r supposed to be controversial look round the world. Gorgie rules. 

What a great idea. Never thought of that. While we’re at it, after our sing off we could have a proper dance off in the aisles. There best men against our best men. A bit like a 7 jambos for 7 Ultra’s musical type thing. Or seeing as the ‘Ultras’ now sing about Nazis and snorting gear, we could have a sound of music type theme and have us all doing the goose step together. A team bonding of the Gorgie boys with the real fans day trip. Would make for great entertainment at Fir Park. They do the Thunder Clap and we reply with our goose step. Then we could all have a love in at the final whistle. After all it’s only banter and no one really gets offended. They’re just young laddies growing up ffs. 

Put yourself forward for the Ultras committee as I feel the 10 in your username is actually the average IQ of these pondlife mutants! 

Edited by Saughton Jambo

Lets be honest, There are an element of twats that follow our club and always has been. Back in the day it was only heard in pubs and at the match, whereas now with twitter facebook etc they can spout it whenever it suits.

They are not difficult to find on social media .. usually a username preceded by ' Hertz ' ' CSF ' or some sort of Loyalist pish. Take a look and you'll soon pick up the vibe. A lot of 'pals' of the Rangers casual persuasion.

The young team are now carrying the baton at games for the older mob and love nothing more than turning on other Hearts fans who dare to have an issue with their pish.

Who knows where it's all going but hopefully the proper authorities can get a grip before the Hearts support takes it's own action. 

1 minute ago, spirt of 98 said:

I was not there but some folk forget the shenanigans in the shed in the 80s. Boys will be boys with the songs. Targeting a disabled boy though WTF. 

I sung the full songbook in the 80's and 90's and wee dafties like I was don't offend me but the nazi suff is mental and the manager will probably think the fans are having a dig at him. If the fans cannae cut it out the club needs to. 

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Good on the young disabled laddie for calling them out but instead of moaning on the internet more of our supporters should do the same and self police the situation 

The thing is, the one fan who had the balls to try and "self police" nearly got chucked out for his trouble.

The numbers involved last night made it easy to identify them, the actual police chose, as usual, to do feck all about the real cause of the problem

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

It can be the Georgie boys. It’s no problem but you can’t be singing about the boss being a nazi ffs. Wee d1cks. 

The rest of it I’m not surprised about in the slightest unfortunately. It’s Been there for years

but the bit with the nazi stuff and Stendel ... that’s beyond anyone’s comprehension.

All of it disgusting but calling our manager that .... disgraceful 🙁

8 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

I was in the shed in that era and that’s what it was - a different era.  

only 20-30 pond life scum bags are stuck back in the 80’s. Sooner they get banned / arrested the better. Absolute filth who are a cancer to our club. As I said before they are never Hearts fans in a million years. They are the shite on my shoe 

Passing a spell check should be a prerequisite for being allowed to post here.

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

I was in the shed in that era and that’s what it was - a different era.  

only 20-30 pond life scum bags are stuck back in the 80’s. Sooner they get banned / arrested the better. Absolute filth who are a cancer to our club. As I said before they are never Hearts fans in a million years. They are the shite on my shoe 

Listen I get your point that this stuff was part of a different era. But let’s educate these boys not turn them away from the game. 

Remember the racist behaviour at Tynecastle and wider Scottish football in the past it’s been almost eradicated. We will get there with education not social exclusion. 

I think we are too hard in theses you lads finding their way in life. It’ll will take education in schools and in the media. A few former radges from a bygone era having a dash with them won’t change them. Especially when it hypocritical! 

Agree with 8skacel right down to motm, Souttar was majestic throughout. New lad and Moore offered very little first half bar a couple of corners on half time. Second half was all us with Moore Henderson and Irving all contributing. Much as I like Irving he's prone to a mistake that I hope he quickly works out of his game. 

Long trip or not the young team are a skid mark on our support. It's long past the time to get them to ****.

Stendel'sGorgieArmy

Yeah just to echo others, we were poor last night. Both teams were. They definitely had the more clear cut chances. We looked better when Uche came on. 

As for the new boy, a couple of nice touches and flicks but was particularly eye catching. Not sure he'll offer much better than we have already. 

Some nervy moments in the first half created by trying to play it out from the back. I'm all for it but not sure when we are cut adrift at the bottom it's the time and place to be doing it. 

Clev did pretty well at RB. No attacking threat and looked unsure of positioning at times but made some excellent tackles and interceptions. 

Moore better in second than first but that could apply to all. 

I was at the other end from the carry on in the stand. Certainly seemed to be more party songs than usual and one about the IRA was definitely booed by some. Couldn't hear much apart from that though, atmosphere in general was pretty shite. 

Some talk of us finishing 7th earlier in the thread... utterly delusional!

7 hours ago, amadjambo said:

I’ve just arrived home pretty tired after a long day. Have to say I went tonight full of hope after the Aberdeen performance, but left disappointed. Thought it was a pretty poor performance tonight with the County keeper not having a save to make in the whole game. 

We badly missed Clare and Hickey. Too many of our players kept giving the ball away cheaply and we got bullied for a lot of the game.

Uche did well when he came on, and Souttar & Halkett were very good. But everyone else was pretty poor, with some more so than others.

Certainly not the type of football or performance I’d hoped to see from us under Stendel, although to be fair the pitch was honking. But we are still far too slow in moving the ball which means we can’t break teams down. 

Suppose it’s a decent away point and we closed the gap a little, but a lot more required, and a new signing or two would help.

A new signing or 5 would help, ones with speed and mobility. Play like on Sunday and it'll be a long afternoon. 

1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Good on the young disabled laddie for calling them out but instead of moaning on the internet more of our supporters should do the same and self police the situation 

Exactly this.

I'll be making my thoughts clear to any wee ned who tries to sing rangers/nazi songs in my vicinity. 

They should quite easily be embarassed into shutting up if enough people let them know that crap isn't welcome. 

No sorry to disappoint you John i just want a atmosphere back at Tynecastle if the so called proper hearts fans not singing creating atmosphere. Then it has to be the Gorgie boys. 

You can create an atmosphere without calling the gaffer a Nazi. *****

Gimme an H...

Singing about your German manager being a Nazi would be enough to see him walk out the door tbh. 

Singing songs to create an atmosphere is one thing, but that's a step far too far. 

Absolutely thick as pig shite. 

1 minute ago, Gimme an H... said:

Singing about your German manager being a Nazi would be enough to see him walk out the door tbh. 

Singing songs to create an atmosphere is one thing, but that's a step far too far. 

Absolutely thick as pig shite. 

He's not going to walk out the door because of a few arseholes but aye it's terrible, appalling behaviour.

Gimme an H...
Just now, GinRummy said:

He's not going to walk out the door because of a few arseholes but aye it's terrible, appalling behaviour.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. 

I hate the snowflake generation, can't stand it. But that is a disgrace. 

16 minutes ago, communist said:

They should quite easily be embarassed into shutting up if enough people let them know that crap isn't welcome. 

They don't care and they want that reaction. It's about getting drugged up and acting hard to make up for having a dick the size of a walnut.

williamgerrard

I was the fan in question who had a go at the young team. was sitting in front off them for a good ten mins constant singing about our new manager being a nazi ,having a go at fellow hearts fans ,full rangers song book ffs we were playing ross county away .I do regret calling them huns lost the cool at them like many others .Young team we all know you read kickback so i aint gonna hide who i am all i will say cut the rubbish out and also learn some geography dikamona is from france   

3 hours ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

Calling your own manager a nazi, jesus christ 🤦. Im sure DS will be buzzing to hear that. ****ing idiots.

Calling your East German manager a Nazi :vrface:

****ing hell, we have some absolute arseholes who go to Hearts games.  They need launched, or even arrested for that shite.

I know the thread has went off topic somewhat, but I will say this, the little shits that are trying to bam up true Hearts fans can do one, I don't know about anyone else, but just when we think we are getting some place as a club these turds taint everything, it makes me angry and sad at the same time, if that makes sense.

MarkDevriesScores4

Can’t believe there are idiots on here saying the young team created a great atmosphere. Singing songs about our manager being a Nazi and being up to your neck in fenian blood is not the kind of atmosphere that hearts should be associated with. If you want to sing sevco songs, go watch sevco. This is why I’ve stopped going to away games. Embarrassed to have “fans” like this at the club. Truly disgusting little ****s, raised by truly disgusting big ****s.

4 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Can’t believe there are idiots on here saying the young team created a great atmosphere. Singing songs about our manager being a Nazi and being up to your neck in fenian blood is not the kind of atmosphere that hearts should be associated with. If you want to sing sevco songs, go watch sevco. This is why I’ve stopped going to away games. Embarrassed to have “fans” like this at the club. Truly disgusting little ****s, raised by truly disgusting big ****s.

Had a scan through this thread but haven't seen anyone say they created a great atmosphere.

I agree with what you are saying though, it's a disgrace that we have hearts fans singing songs about our manager being a Nazi.  Won't be long before the media pick up on it and we are all tarred with that brush.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The Wee Fud Loyal will be loving all the attention on here, but the sad fact is we can't ignore them, because they are our problem. 

I think the club has to either educate them, or else just get them to ****. I'm another who can't be bothered with away games now because of them. I don't want to spend my afternoon surrounded by these wee dicks. 

How do we get rid of them? Whilst so many of us find their songs shameful and embarrassing they must not be breaching any laws or rules of entering the grounds other wise they'd be getting arrested/removed/denied entry would they not?

2 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Aye, cos songs about nazis and the ****ing IRA are exactly the sort of tunes to motivate the team.  FFS.

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

It can be the Georgie boys. It’s no problem but you can’t be singing about the boss being a nazi ffs. Wee d1cks. 

Agree. I can turn a deaf ear to the sectarian stuff but singing about Nazis and that our manager is one is stepping across the line. Get that stuff to **** lads. 👍 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

I sung the full songbook in the 80's and 90's and wee dafties like I was don't offend me but the nazi suff is mental and the manager will probably think the fans are having a dig at him. If the fans cannae cut it out the club needs to. 

This.
I basically became a bigot by following Hearts and sang all the sectarian stuff with a gusto in the past so I’m not going to get high and mighty but times have changed but this nazi stuff is ****ing ridiculous. Cmon lads at least drop that one ffs.What are you trying to do to the club with that shit??!  
The club need to start putting people in the away ends weeding them out. This isn’t atmosphere lads. 

Edited by jack D and coke

3 minutes ago, Taffin said:

How do we get rid of them? Whilst so many of us find their songs shameful and embarrassing they must not be breaching any laws or rules of entering the grounds other wise they'd be getting arrested/removed/denied entry would they not?

Hearta can ban anyone they want from the ground, for any reason.  Ban them for the rest of the season if they sing any of that shit.  They don't create an atmosphere (have you ever heard the rest of the ground take up their up the IRA/Orange obsessed end of their 'songbook'?), they don't help the team and they're not really even Jambos.  Those wee shits genuinely are just huns who can't be arsed getting the train through to Ibrox (or just wee neds who get to feel like men shouting abuse at the opposition from the safety of their section of the ground, and for whom the football is secondary).

4 hours ago, euan 10 said:

You an I would appear to have very different standards. There is "controversial" and then there is outright bigotry.

7 minutes ago, HighTimes said:

Hearta can ban anyone they want from the ground, for any reason.  Ban them for the rest of the season if they sing any of that shit.  They don't create an atmosphere (have you ever heard the rest of the ground take up their up the IRA/Orange obsessed end of their 'songbook'?), they don't help the team and they're not really even Jambos.  Those wee shits genuinely are just huns who can't be arsed getting the train through to Ibrox (or just wee neds who get to feel like men shouting abuse at the opposition from the safety of their section of the ground, and for whom the football is secondary).

So, for whatever reason they haven't done that or aren't policing the bans put in place given what's meant to have gone on last night (not doubting it btw, just that I wasn't there so it's 2nd hand info to me). So if the club, stewards and police aren't interested, we're pretty short of options. The club seem to have been very quick to act in other instances of what they seem to be disorder from fans previously.

Edited by Taffin

1 hour ago, Sertse said:

Passing a spell check should be a prerequisite for being allowed to post here.

Together with a very basic ability in written communication skills.

9 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Sounds like Washington has played his way on to the bench at best for Sunday. 

SN and Donis up front with Boyce coming off the bench.

All you can say about Washington is that he runs about that's it in a nutshell.

19 minutes ago, HighTimes said:

Aye, cos songs about nazis and the ****ing IRA are exactly the sort of tunes to motivate the team.  FFS.

He's not being serious :lol:

6 minutes ago, Taffin said:

So, for whatever reason they haven't done that or aren't policing the bans put in place given what's meant to have gone on last night (not doubting it btw, just that I wasn't there so it's 2nd hand info to me). So if the club, stewards and police aren't interested, we're pretty short of options. The club seem to have been very quick to act in other instances of what they seem to be disorder from fans previously.

Yeah, it's a bit depressing. A joined up, cross country process where every club knows who's banned for sectarian/racist etc bullshit is the only way to properly police that - but with the ugly sisters support what it is, there's **** all chance of that sadly.

Ann’s decision to ban these idiots from Tynie absolutely correct yet she received dogs abuse for doing so from many on here.

Would any of those who attacked Ann care to speak up now?