Reports from anyone who was in Dingwall?

tartofmidlothian

The young team were making an erse of themselves with the Rangers songbook in The Mallard before the game as well. I had a beer in The Staggies bar instead. 

Their antics during the game have been well covered. 

It's difficult to criticise the players effort, but we were poor first half, better second half, and could've played till midnight without looking like we were going to score. 

Diko and Garruchio tried to do the job of Hickey and Clare. They did fine defensively, but neither could overlap and contribute in an attacking sense. I like how Stendel wants to play, but it relies on having attacking minded fullbacks or it doesn't work. 

We need more from Naismith and Washington, especially with so many young players on the pitch. 

We can't rely on home form alone, so we need to find a way of winning against the teams around us and fast. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SMJ_1874

• Sarah O

• HighTimes

• The Treasurer

Top Posters In This Topic

highlandjambo3
10 hours ago, 8skacel8 said:

Ross County were better than us first half.

We were much better second half and should have scored on a few occasions but the final pass let us down. Our new signing missed our best chance, slipping when the ball was squared to him around 8 yards out. 

We kept throwing on attacking players and tried to win the game. 

There was a bit of aggro in the away end during the first half and the police ended up involved. Dont know what actually caused it though. 

Souttar MOM for me. 

I was quite close to the aggro but did not see anything specific.......lots of young lads appeared to be pissed or worse for wear.......singing included being up to their knees again with all the other songs sung in between.  Some booze also confiscated so, no change really.

58 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Calling your East German manager a Nazi :vrface:

****ing hell, we have some absolute arseholes who go to Hearts games.  They need launched, or even arrested for that shite.

I was always in support of them but not now. If they are coming out with pish about our own being Nazis then I'm done **** them. The section (home games) is on the verge of closing down as they can't get the numbers, that's their own words on social media made a few days ago. Wee reality check needed for them.

1 hour ago, TexasAndy said:

Sounds like some of our young 'fans' would be better off moving to Airdrie.  

Maybe why the Section B got the freedom of Gorgie on Saturday! 😂

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
10 hours ago, obua said:

It won’t be long until the usual suspects are on to defend them.

"they're trying to create ATMOSFEEER!"

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Sad indictment of the football again, that the children are taking precedence.

It really is quite simple, film them and share with Police Scotland, ridiculously easy these days. Pity Airdrie didn't really sort them out at the weekend but hey ho.

Our Ultra boy was right though, they should be easily drowned out by the majority.

Football. We don't create enough chances because we don't dominate the midfield.

Your forwards will all get better when they get better service and the team is better balanced. From my take on the game, they didn't really have any opportunities bar Donis stumble, looked to me as If he tripped over a mole.

4 hours ago, Sneckiejambo said:

I thought I was in the Rangers end last night,  Jesus wept what a bunch a clowns, total embarrassment  to  Hearts FC, one guy who challenged them, the police and stewards were going to put him out.  I think the silly wee boys are following the the wrong team. HHGH 🇱🇻🇱🇻

One of the reasons I don't enjoy away games.

2 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

What a great idea. Never thought of that. While we’re at it, after our sing off we could have a proper dance off in the aisles. There best men against our best men. A bit like a 7 jambos for 7 Ultra’s musical type thing. Or seeing as the ‘Ultras’ now sing about Nazis and snorting gear, we could have a sound of music type theme and have us all doing the goose step together. A team bonding of the Gorgie boys with the real fans day trip. Would make for great entertainment at Fir Park. They do the Thunder Clap and we reply with our goose step. Then we could all have a love in at the final whistle. After all it’s only banter and no one really gets offended. They’re just young laddies growing up ffs. 

Put yourself forward for the Ultras committee as I feel the 10 in your username is actually the combined IQ of these pondlife mutants! 

FTFY

AlphonseCapone
5 hours ago, euan 10 said:

Well why don’t all the proper hearts fans drown them out sing hearts songs. if they r silly boys men should be able to sing louder than them. I am still a huge fan off the Gorgie boys what hearts need especially at Tynecastle csuse Tynecastle is sometime like a morgue players need atmospheric or a 12th man. Plus ultras r supposed to be controversial look round the world. Gorgie rules. 

Calling your own manager a nazi because he's German isn't controversial, it's downright ****ing stupid. And anyone that can't see that is equally stupid. 

10 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Oh wee oh

Stendel is a Nazi 

oh wee oh

He loves the fu**ing Gorgie 

oh wee oh 

He hates the fu**king IRA 

2, 3, 4 repeat. 

Makes my blood boil. Along with **** Ann Budge , **** Ann Budge **** Ann Budge.

Good to see Hearts fans challenge them and actually have a go. They’re out of order. 

Build my Gallows and old orange flute being belted out. What the hell are we turning into? 

I'm sure our new manager would not be happy to be referred to as a Nazi...

Cretins

3 hours ago, Spellczech said:

I think Hearts fans are more the target than anyone else. These are guys who want to upset, anger and offend "other" Hearts fans. They're pathetic...

Spot on. 

Weakened Offender

The usual culprits from the same cringey supporters bus run by an odious wee cretin. 

The game was pish. 

Edited by Weakened Offender

8 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Calling your own manager a nazi because he's German isn't controversial, it's downright ****ing stupid. And anyone that can't see that is equally stupid. 

it’s incomprehensible that they sang or chanted these ditties. They are not stupid as they new exactly what they were doing and what it means. 
Im not arguing with you by the way. My question that I can’t seem to answer is why? I’ve seen them in action over the past 4-5 years and the core group with in them hasn’t changed. 
We either ban them completely which is difficult especially for away games where there’s cash gates or do something radical like invite them to Tynecastle to meet Stendel amongst others and also take the opportunity to discuss their song book and how some songs are unacceptable. Would they come who knows but at least we are trying. 

11 hours ago, 8skacel8 said:

They are an embarrassment. Not sure of the song you are referring to. 

I heard them singing “oh the Hearts fans are shite” at one point. 

That was in response to the decent guy mentioned earlier, telling them to stop singing their "party songs". 

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, Barack said:

Sure Stendel  will want to have a drink with a set of supporters, that sing about him being a Nazi.

Thick wee *****. Groomed by thicker older *****.

I await the latter to appear...

Ohai Barack.

(Allegedly).

"Oh wee oh

Stendel is a Nazi 

oh wee oh

He loves the fu**ing Gorgie 

oh wee oh 

He hates the fu**king IRA 

2, 3, 4 repeat"

Thy are actually singing a song calling our head coach a Nazi? Get these little pricks banned.

22 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

The usual culprits from the same cringey supporters bus run by an odious wee cretin. 

The game was pish. 

Begs the question though why the club aren't talking this through with them and banning them if necessary. Sectarian/racist stuff is way off limits and should be rooted out with vigor.

Record it next time on our high definition phone cameras and post it online for all to see and pass it on to the people who can actually deal with this without us decent Hearts fans having to resort to violence.

They love the reaction when they are coked out their tits and want the aggravation.

Is it the same young teamers who congregate in the Shandon SC before home games ?

Witnessed them in there a couple of times earlier in the season. Embarrassing.

Big Slim Stylee
3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

They are all denying this ever happened.

Council coke causes terrible memory lapses I believe.

1 hour ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

I was always in support of them but not now. If they are coming out with pish about our own being Nazis then I'm done **** them. The section (home games) is on the verge of closing down as they can't get the numbers, that's their own words on social media made a few days ago. Wee reality check needed for them.

The trip to Ross County seems to bring out the worst in them for some reason. 

They have created a good atmosphere with little sectarianism at many away games. But utterly failing at Tynecastle probably as they are incapable of bringing more people who don't want involved with their stupidity. 

2 hours ago, HighTimes said:

Aye, cos songs about nazis and the ****ing IRA are exactly the sort of tunes to motivate the team.  FFS.

Mate. It's atmosphere....

You need to lighten up. 

::troll::

2 hours ago, williamgerrard said:

I was the fan in question who had a go at the young team. was sitting in front off them for a good ten mins constant singing about our new manager being a nazi ,having a go at fellow hearts fans ,full rangers song book ffs we were playing ross county away .I do regret calling them huns lost the cool at them like many others .Young team we all know you read kickback so i aint gonna hide who i am all i will say cut the rubbish out and also learn some geography dikamona is from france   

Good on you. 

Not a lot to add about the game other than first half we were terrible and nearly got caught out several times playing out from  the back (we are not man city) which did not do the heart rate much good. I have to say Halkett was bloody awful last night and Moore is not strong enough in these games. The ball was like a hot potatoe first half and nobody in our midfield other than Irving showed any composure. Second half we played a lot better and forced several corners near the end to no avail. New boy slipped at the vital moment when it was easy to hit the back of the net. I thought Souttar and dikomona were outstanding with the latter blocking a Ross county guy from scoring. As for the young team I am all for them creating an atmosphere which is sadly lacking both home and away however what was sung by them ie the nazi bit has finished any support from me utterly disgusting. The problem is that they have had enough chances so why keep tarnishing our image they need to be banned. Before anyone says I am just an old git I have backed them up until last nights game but not any more as I was appalled at what was being sung.

The wee thickos want an atmosphere yet sing songs nobody wants to sing. 

You literally couldn't be more thick. 

11 hours ago, Tazio said:

They really are brainless little shits. I don’t give two ****s if people give it the whole “but they go to all the games so they’re better fans than you”. They’re not. Hearts are a proud and historic club. They’re just a bunch of little cocks who don’t even start to understand the club. 

Every generation of hearts fans have had their arseholes mind, these guys are no better or worse than the same folk doing it 10/15/20 years ago. 

If I’m honest I’ve become a bit deaf to the bigotry as it’s so ingrained in the sport here and no one is serious about tackling it, but calling Stendel a Nazi is a disgrace.  Clearly have no idea the weight of what they’re saying carries.  

Not saying I’m happy hearing those songs btw, just that they don’t shock me in the slightest when I hear them. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
12 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Sarah on fire as usual. 👍

Weakened Offender
23 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

A few of them got huckled during the first half for having coke. One of them crumbled immediately and told the rozzers everything. 😁

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, Dannie Boy said:

it’s incomprehensible that they sang or chanted these ditties. They are not stupid as they new exactly what they were doing and what it means. 
Im not arguing with you by the way. My question that I can’t seem to answer is why? I’ve seen them in action over the past 4-5 years and the core group with in them hasn’t changed. 
We either ban them completely which is difficult especially for away games where there’s cash gates or do something radical like invite them to Tynecastle to meet Stendel amongst others and also take the opportunity to discuss their song book and how some songs are unacceptable. Would they come who knows but at least we are trying. 

It does seem like they see themselves as at war with the rest of the Hearts support. They intentionally to provoke other fans. 

Genuinely don't know how it gets sorted but I think the only realistic way is the Hearts fans themselves calling them out during games. Problem is if they do get challenged it's by 1 or 2 people, it needs a proper mob mentality to defeat this mob. 

Edited by AlphonseCapone

Here’s a positive - almost without exception, everyone on this thread is condemning the behaviour of the Sevco wannabe arseholes. Usually there’s several people playing the disingenuous apologist role.

32 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

:spoton:

6 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

It does seem like they see themselves as at war with the rest of the Hearts support. They intentionally to provoke other fans. 

Genuinely don't know how it gets sorted but I think the only realistic way is the Hearts fans themselves calling them out during games. Problem is if they do get challenged it's by 1 or 2 people, it needs a proper mob mentality to defeat this mob. 

This is correct. They see themselves as some sort of working class heros who are standing up against the club.

Basically they all hate Budge because she has called them out doe what they are.

1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

The game was pish. 

Name and shame 👍🏼

35 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

Here’s a positive - almost without exception, everyone on this thread is condemning the behaviour of the Sevco wannabe arseholes. Usually there’s several people playing the disingenuous apologist role.

I'm not sure that even the most ardent supporters of them can defend what happened last night. 

2 hours ago, Section Q said:

One of the reasons I don't enjoy away games.

Its a big positive that there are young guys travelling and vocally supporting the team, but  these wee ******s are detracting from the enjoyment of other supporters.  It seems to happen at every away game now and they just do as they please.  Just go to the game and don't be a dick - it shouldn't be that hard. 

3 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

I'm not sure that even the most ardent supporters of them can defend what happened last night. 

35 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

I agree. It's good to see such unanimity.

The problem is that whereas 99.9% of kickbackers will rightly condemn pro-Nazi chants, when we get onto the related issue of why Hearts fans should sing any loyalist songs then some will lapse back into an "it's all about atmosphere" stance.

If you don't like the pro-Nazi stuff you need to root out all of the sectarian, mini-Rangers nonsense, in my opinion.

But too often we are up to our knees in it.

4 hours ago, kila said:

They don't care and they want that reaction. It's about getting drugged up and acting hard to make up for having a dick the size of a walnut.

lol! :)

It should have been ten
2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm an old codger but the term 'Young Team' is feckin embarrassing. Attracts the thick, arsehole element like a magnet and I saw that feckin joke of a march before the Derby as I was heading to the match. 

As far as I am concerned they bring nothing positive to the club and the sooner they feck off to playgroup the better. 

Well said!

millerjames398
1 hour ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

24 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

tremendous word! every day's a school day as they say

A nice upgrade on "bawbaggery" think im gonna use it moving forward😂🇱🇻

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm an old codger but the term 'Young Team' is feckin embarrassing. Attracts the thick, arsehole element like a magnet and I saw that feckin joke of a march before the Derby as I was heading to the match. 

As far as I am concerned they bring nothing positive to the club and the sooner they feck off to playgroup the better. 

Nut, you're back on my enemies list, jonno.

:seething:

43 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

😂 Mr Macgregor must have been watching on HeartsTV. The Nazi song was sung at least 4 times last night and quite rightly bood by the real fans 

7 hours ago, euan 10 said:

No sorry to disappoint you John i just want a atmosphere back at Tynecastle if the so called proper hearts fans not singing creating atmosphere. Then it has to be the Gorgie boys. 

‘Kin Ell

Remnants of Standards

I actually didn't hear the Stendel song last night so will refrain from commenting on that. I was in the Mallard beforehand, and heard the party songs. They also seemed a tad over-talkative on the council sherbet. 

The immediate answer is to self-police, but who wants to end up with a burst mouth or worse? 2 cops were outside observing and no-one made any complaint as far as I could see. 

The solution falls between merely banning or education. I like the idea of the club inviting them in to try and curb certain behaviours. I'm not sure how lasting that will be though once you involve the pack mentality.

I was sitting to the right side looking onto the pitch.There was an issue here with lots of fans standing. To be fair most sat down as the game got underway but two or three young laddies defiantly continued to stand. A middle aged guy, quite rightly, asked them to sit down but one of the laddies got bold and started to get aggressive. I was about to intervene on behalf of the older guy but he looked capable of handling himself and the cops came over so left it there. The bit for me was that the young laddie was so self centred and completely oblivious to the fact that there were elderly fans who need to sit and guys like me who have a back injury and can’t stand for long periods.

The main source of sectarian chanting came from directly behind the goal. More loyalist than usual I would say. I can’t quite get my head round this as having lived in Glasgow I can only say that by comparison, I’ve never noticed an Orange culture in Edinburgh. I wouldn’t ban them but instead bring them in and educate them that HMFC is non political and non sectarian. I’d also encourage them to get a new musical director as their songs are rank and infantile and amongst the poorest in the SPFL easily out sung with more wit and style by Motherwell / Aberdeen and Hibs. In fact if I’d give them free banners and links to other fans groups on how to improve their performance because if done right it would improve the match day experience. I’d state in no uncertain terms that any sectarian shite and your out and employ someone with a military/ police background to do some covert work at away games , identify the tiny minority who chose to ignore this , then ban them. 

So to recap. Let us sit at away matches and you improve the song book and we’ll all sing along with you. Carry on regardless then the club and fans go after you.