***Heart Of Midlothian v Glasgow Rangers Official Match Day Thread***

Bazzas right boot

julienbrellier

Heart of Midlothian **** off Hibernian we’ll support you evermore we’ll support you evermore !!!!!  Yaaasssss ****ing yaaassssssssss

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• pettigrewsstylist

• Morgan

Just now, Deevers said:

Brilliant. There will be quite a few of the usual suspects missing from here tonight with their negative anti club shite.

Just enjoy the win mate.

Let's keep it positive. The Hearts are back 👍

N Lincs Jambo
3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I wonder how the resident Leveinbot will spin this one? :laugh:

Which one 😂? A couple have been noticeable by their absence today 👍. What a performance by the boys. We are NOT going down.

Brian Mac is a dick, talking to DS - "You're still bottom by the way"

What a complete arsehole...

Edited by Jap Jambo

Just now, Jap Jambo said:

Brian Mac is a complete dick - "you're still bottom by the way"

What a complete arsehole

Thought exactly the same when I heard that just now! 

Malinga the Swinga

Uche going mental when Naismiths equaliser goes in shows what team spirit is starting to build. Every player gave all they could, no one was hiding for even a second, and the crowd responded to create atmosphere. 

Wait till Smith, Hickey and the others get back to full fitness. Now let's go and win next week and see where we are. Three league games unbeaten and we look like a different team.

Bridge of Djoum

Goal and assist from Boyce. Incredible debut. May just be the signing that ties it all together. 150k. Best money we will spend in a while. 

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

Goal and assist from Boyce. Incredible debut. May just be the signing that ties it all together. 150k. Best money we will spend in a while. 

but but but we're paying with 50K a week.....! Like it's anybody's business.

6 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

Brian Mac is a dick, talking to DS - "You're still bottom by the way"

What a complete arsehole...

What did DS say that he came away with that? 

Fantastic result and great to see the players bonding so well to.

We were playing against 12 men today and Hearts really should report the referee.

Stendel will now know how corrupt our game is in favour of the Glasgow clubs, I bet that was a shock to him today.

Well done Hearts and thank you Daniel for bringing the pride back.

best in the land
Just now, Walter Bishop said:

"Tynecastle, This is our Castle" 

Stendel. ❤❤❤

Serious man-love for our dan. 

What a difference he's making in a very difficult situation levein left him with. 

Need to build on this but confident we'll do it now. 

I am not sure if White was injured or not, but given the lads fight back from serious injury, I thought he was great in the first half, great credit to him.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Just the result we were desperately seeking to get going properly. We are starting to see that this team has qualities of fight and skill and DS has the belief to let us play without the fear that was evident for some time. Boyce looks the signing of the season and it is good to have a real threat up there again. We'll done everyone. 

ToadKiller Dog

Love the fact ,the players heads didn't drop after the orc goal ,fought back into it the manager encouraged all the way with his animation and win minded substitutions. 

Massive step today .

Great performance, typical I missed game due to being on holiday. Watching on phone in airport isn’t the same as being at Tynie for these games. 

1 minute ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Just the result we were desperately seeking to get going properly. We are starting to see that this team has qualities of fight and skill and DS has the belief to let us play without the fear that was evident for some time. Boyce looks the signing of the season and it is good to have a real threat up there again. We'll done everyone. 

I'm buzzing and I have very high hopes for Boyce, but my god let's not have another Jolis or however it was spelt situation!

Edited by Sooperstar

And another plus.  Big crowd.  Loadsae poappy.  Stop our great friends worrying about our finances.

Win win.

Really proud to be a Jambo after that magnificent performance. Surely that's got to give the players the confidence to make progress up the league to safety.

VagabondJambo
3 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

I could MultiQuote everything.

One of the best performances I've seen from Hearts in years, with the added realisation that Hearts are going to play like that again. 

Great summary!

Hard to express all the fantastic feelings right now.

Watched in the Square Bar (recommended) in Melliha, Malta.

Made a mad Hearts-fan fool of myself as the goals went in and final whistle blew!

Phenomenal win, especially when we had no star-man White

for the 2nd half, and Sibbick (brilliant debut!) went off.

No kidding, WE look a top-of-the-league team (next year!).

And all that was without “score in every city” Donis!!

The future is soooo bright!  The future is HEARTS!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
5 minutes ago, ducatiboy said:

I am not sure if White was injured or not, but given the lads fight back from serious injury, I thought he was great in the first half, great credit to him.

Agree. Thought he was excellent in the 1st half. The whole team were excellent.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
28 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

I'm only watching at home but I've not felt like this watching is for a long, long time. I live everything that Stendel has brought to the club!!

Here in Sheffield, I'm sitting back thinking that's the best Now TV day pass I've ever spent £9.99 on.  And then some......

23 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

It may not come right away, but a managerial bounce is a managerial bounce.

I don't think this is a managerial bounce and I'm happy about that. What Stendel has done is quickly weeded out players that don't suit him, significantly boosted the confidence and form of players he rates and brought in some gems.

Rather than a hibs "bounce" which they got briefly with Higginbottom or even less of with Jack Ross, this is a manager with a purpose, creating a team and squad from the correct building blocks. That should lead to longevity and form that reflects the players abilities and Stendel's coaching, formation and tactics - and less just a few wins from a new guy getting jaded players briefly interested in playing/saving their skins.

highlandjambo3
15 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

The look on fat boydys coupon ****ing glorius

You know......immediately after DS post match interview, they go on to show the rangers goal from 3 different angles.....then spout about how poor rangers were........up the lot of them.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, highlandjambo3 said:

You know......immediately after DS post match interview, they go on to show the rangers goal from 3 different angles.....then spout about how poor rangers were........up the lot of them.

What a surprise.

They never credit the team. It’s always Sevco or Smeltic are poor.

GIRUPY.

Bridge of Djoum
18 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

The look on fat boydys coupon ****ing glorius

16 minutes ago, Remain Nameless01 said:

A picture would be good 😉

Image result for fat ugly guy angry