• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• pettigrewsstylist

• Morgan

I’m loving this, it’s the best I’ve seen us play in ages. So happy for Stendel, hope they all celebrate this together as a squad.

This win is massive for us.

Just now, alicante jambo said:

Yesssssssssssssss come onnn yessss ya baby i fecking love this team fecking lovevthem. Get in there. All you pricks on here from across the dark side hoping we get beat up yeeeeeeeeees. Yessssssssss

Ditto

:yas:

That result was absolutely massive. Only 1 point off Hamilton now, they must be shiting themselves! 

Boyce and Sibbick were gravy today. 👍

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, redjambo said:

I know this may controversial, but thanks Ann for getting Daniel in and for supporting him to let us get to this stage.

No controversial mate its what has happened. Maybe no as soon as we wanted but the rest of the season is going to be exciting thats for sure.

Geoff Kilpatrick

:wow: just :wow:

By the way, if you were a neutral watching that game you would have loved it. That was a cracking match.

Now that's a Hearts team. Body on the line, exciting, attacking football. Powerful.

Boyce MOTM for his goal but Clare and Souttar were also class.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Gobsmacked, absolutely gobsmacked. And with a wee tear in my eye.

The Stendel revolution is here!

Could be one of the most important games of the season for us. The boys and Stendel will take confidence from this

Got a team and players that we can be inspired again by Folks. All thanks to Stendel and his team.

Great result and great performance. Weare making less and less mistakes at the back with each game and look hungry to score. Such a huge difference to where we were :) Well done the JT's 

Well, Sportscene will be interesting tonight. The welt that presents its face will be a picture.

Edited by Deevers

1 hour ago, Class of 75 said:

White looks fit and and a new player 

It’s odd. I was confused thinking it was a new player! Can’t fault his performance.

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

By the way, if you were a neutral watching that game you would have loved it. That was a cracking match.

It was and what a ****ing statement we just made to all the teams around us.....

Tennant's  6's
9 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

My Hearts are back.

This in spades. 

Passion, energy, endeavor,  bits of quality.

What a performance, need to build on this now, some real 6 pointers coming up 

Guys I've been ill all day with a really horrible sickness bug, I feel as weak as a kitten but I just had to come on here to share the joy with my fellow Jambos. Yaaaaaaaasssssssssss !!!!!!!!! Come On The Hearts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Edited by whodanny

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

It was a fantastic game.

We also deserved to win it. 

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

I'm only watching at home but I've not felt like this watching is for a long, long time. I live everything that Stendel has brought to the club!!

Tenaciousdandy

An absolutely tremendous team performance, Sibbick was outstanding in his debut, and boyce a goal and assist, 150k an absolute steal

When was the last time Rangers lost from a goal up? Theyve only been behind in the league three times this season at least Tynie twice and Pittodrie