Avdijaj signs 6 month deal

h-e-a-r-t-s

2 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

Av - di- jaj

Av-di- jaj

Donis av- di-jaj

He hates the hibs and he fecking loves jamtarts

Should just be the Give it Up tune we sang for Paolo Sergio. 

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Greedy Jambo

• gashauskis9

After scoring 59 goals in 53 matches for U17 and 17 goals in 24 games for U19, Avdijaj became a first team player.[2] He was called up for the first time in a major competition on 17 September 2014 to participate in the 2014–15 UEFA Champions League group stage match against Chelsea, where he didn't come on to play.[3] After interest from Liverpool, Schalke gave him a £41 million release clause.[4]

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.             👏🏻.            £41 million    WHAT?    Not a bad shout. ,  cmon son, WELCOME, show us some of what they’ve seen please

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Not 4 years then...... sense at last!

Indeed.

"Here's the job we want you to do: help us stay in the Premiership.

Here's what you can get out of it: a shop window for other clubs, plus adoration from the fans if you do the job in style.

It's going to be six months of hard work, it's going to be tough, no room for distractions, but if you're willing to come on board and put in the effort, we can both gain from this. That's all that counts at the moment. Six months of intensity and focus.

So are you in or out?"

No messing around. He's been employed on a short-term basis to do a particular job, and I imagine that Daniel has told him in no uncertain terms what it will involve.

Gives me the warm and fuzzies!

1 hour ago, Heres Rixxy said:

Welcome. 

Can we find a nickname to avoid a load of spelling mistakes and pronunciations?! 

Why what difficult about spelling Donir Avdjedi?

been here before
1 hour ago, 7628mm said:

Has someone "urinated on your French Fries" or are you just a member of the "snowflake generation" and have to find something out of nothing?

I presume you dont know then young man as that is just nonsensical shite.

We only give long contracts to the shite players so he has to be good.  I hope we have a 'first dibs' clause on his extention.

pettigrewsstylist
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We only give long contracts to the shite players so he has to be good.  I hope we have a 'first dibs' clause on his extention.

Lets deal with the giant crocodile shouting relegation first mate eh. I didnt expect this standard/pedigree to arrive this month.

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, Barack said:

20200120_173238.jpg

Did anyone else think his name read, at first glance, like RUDIJAJ?

I reckon it's a sign. 

been here before
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Still doing the "we" patter.

:rofl:

50 minutes ago, scotty2442 said:

Even better if we’ve covered our backs and got an option to extend 

For sure!

luckyBatistuta
6 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Indeed.

"Here's the job we want you to do: help us stay in the Premiership.

Here's what you can get out of it: a shop window for other clubs, plus adoration from the fans if you do the job in style.

It's going to be six months of hard work, it's going to be tough, no room for distractions, but if you're willing to come on board and put in the effort, we can both gain from this. That's all that counts at the moment. Six months of intensity and focus.

So are you in or out?"

No messing around. He's been employed on a short-term basis to do a particular job, and I imagine that Daniel has told him in no uncertain terms what it will involve.

Gives me the warm and fuzzies!

Christ red, you just gave me the warm and fuzzies🤗

Welcome to the famous young man, make yourself a legend.

pettigrewsstylist
27 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Stendel will keep Walker involved. Who did he bring on for Naismith? Walker. He knows he's a player who can buy into his style 

If JW gets a couple of important goals i reckon he will kick on! 

19 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Not 4 years then...... sense at last!

Sensible move, but an absolute cert he rips up the SPFL and signs for Celtic for free in June

Hearts fans screaming and hollering “why didn’t we give him a shree year deal....😡😡

luckyBatistuta
5 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I reckon it's a sign. 

First thing I saw was Audi and thought of ‘vorsprung durch technik’ 

apologies if someone already said that, not scrolling through it all.

1 hour ago, brux said:

Extension if we stay up, released if we go down 

Hmmm! Yes, it's a weird one. He could turn out brilliant then lots of clubs will want him, and if that's the case we won't see him for dust. Or, he'll be average and get released. Was thinking maybe an 18 month contract, that way if he was brilliant we'd get a transfer fee. Maybe he's on such a high wage six months is all we can afford. Want him to be brilliant, but at what cost? A free transfer in six months? We get nothing? Oh well, either way....welcome to the JT's Donis!

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Sensible move, but an absolute cert he rips up the SPFL and signs for Celtic for free in June

Hearts fans screaming and hollering “why didn’t we give him a shree year deal....😡😡

And then gets sold on by celtic for £15m

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Yip. 

Just hope we have an extension clause that will activate when we stay up. 

Bazzas right boot

Ideally he's brilliant but gets injured after his hatrick in the cup final. 

No one will  want him so he signs a 2 year deal with us. 

Coburg Hearts
4 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

First thing I saw was Audi and thought of ‘vorsprung durch technik’ 

apologies if someone already said that, not scrolling through it all.

I think you're the first to mention it, though we all see things differently. 

34 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Stendel will keep Walker involved. Who did he bring on for Naismith? Walker. He knows he's a player who can buy into his style 

Whilst deprived of Meshino and before Donis signed.    Really don't see Walker jumping ahead of the likes of them plus Naismith.    Moore started.    Walker did not.     

Stendel needs dynamic players.    

rudi must stay
Just now, Victorian said:

Whilst deprived of Meshino and before Donis signed.    Really don't see Walker jumping ahead of the likes of them plus Naismith.    Moore started.    Walker did not.     

If you want SPL experience, then Walker is far more experienced than Moore. 

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Good business sense at last, Des.  :thumbsup:

If he’s great and helps keep us in the league and then goes elsewhere in the summer so be it. 

I’m sure Daniel Stendel will be delighted about being able to sign a player like Avdijaj, I wonder if he thought he would have a chance at signing anyone like him with us sitting bottom of the league! Just shows the potential Hearts and Daniel have atm.

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Walker's a proven goalscorer at this level, and fairly prolific for a midfielder too. The good thing is we don't have to rush him back from injury, and can give Naismith just 75 mins if needed with replacements available, including Walker. Donis looks perfect for what we need though - a direct winger who scores goals.

Edited by ToqueJambo

2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

With all our attacking options near, or at fitness, some of them will not even make the bench. Be interesting to see what develops. 

1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

Nothing against Walker forcing his way back in because he does have experience and quality,   but he clearly has to work on his fitness and I'm sceptical if he can.    I think we're better with hungrier,  fitter players.

Regarding the 6 month contract.. 

There's a few probable reasons for it

1. He's been released by his last 2 clubs and apparently has a bad mentality.

2. He's probably on a big wage and we can't afford to give him a 3 year deal. 

3. There's still a chance we could get relegated and having players on big money and big deals would be a nightmare in that scenario. 

It will be interesting to see what length of contract other players get (assuming we get a couple more over the line)

I hope we've got the choice to extend his contract whatever the case is. 

7 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

And then gets sold on by celtic for £15m

You can bet straight away that both the bigot brothers will be keeping a very close eye on him, especially if he does the business against them. Hope we have an agreement/clause that he signs for us first after six months. If he was to leave for free hopefully it'll be down south and not through west. Delighted with the signing, not so much about the contract length. Those leeches always moan there's no competition yet do their best to weaken everyone else, can't have it both ways. 

tartofmidlothian

Welcome Donis!

He seems pretty cocky and that's just what we need after the good solid pro years. Bring on the loose cannon wildcards, as long as he can make and score goals for the team.

Calebs Grandad

We are, at present, deep in the sh*te league wise so bringing in quality such as Donis and paying him a no doubt large wage makes sense. Stendel didn’t come here so he could manage a Championship side 

NaturalOrder74
38 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I reckon it's a sign. 

rudi jr ?????

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

rudi jr ?????

Fingers crossed. I wonder if hobbits will be calling him a refugee?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Squad number 99? Not sure about that.

Anyway, this boy must be an improvement on what we have in wide areas. Welcome.

Handofgod2015
2 hours ago, Heres Rixxy said:

Welcome. 

Can we find a nickname to avoid a load of spelling mistakes and pronunciations?! 

Donis?

54 minutes ago, maggieb said:

After scoring 59 goals in 53 matches for U17 and 17 goals in 24 games for U19, Avdijaj became a first team player.[2] He was called up for the first time in a major competition on 17 September 2014 to participate in the 2014–15 UEFA Champions League group stage match against Chelsea, where he didn't come on to play.[3] After interest from Liverpool, Schalke gave him a £41 million release clause.[4]

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.             👏🏻.            £41 million    WHAT?    Not a bad shout. ,  cmon son, WELCOME, show us some of what they’ve seen please

I know it’s wiki but we need to put a big arm around these shoulders 

Willem IIEdit

On 16 August 2018. Avdijaj joined Eredivisie side Willem II, on a year-long contract with the option of a second year.[15] On 17 August 2018, he made his debut in a 0–1 away minimal win against Groningen after coming on as a substitute at 64th minute in place of James McGarry.[16] On 18 March 2019, after having failed to get fit and not playing for the club for multiple months along with off the pitch issues, Willem II decided to dissolve Avdijaj's contract with immediate effect.[17]

Cmon son, we have a lot of love to give 

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Squad number 99? Not sure about that.

Anyway, this boy must be an improvement on what we have in wide areas. Welcome.

I would put money on him being better than anything we've seen come in from Levein (barring Naismith but he'll be a lot quicker than naismith and not get injured every 10 minutes)

Just the mentality thing that's a concern, he can't hold down a job. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

I would put money on him being better than anything we've seen come in from Levein (barring Naismith but he'll be a lot quicker than naismith and not get injured every 10 minutes)

Just the mentality thing that's a concern, he can't hold down a job. 

as long as he holds down the first 6 months

38 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ideally he's brilliant but gets injured after his hatrick in the cup final. 

No one will  want him so he signs a 2 year deal with us. 

After the Sunday parade, he'll sign a 4 year deal even without the broken leg.

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

as long as he holds down the first 6 months

He seems to be happy to be with Stendel. 

Here's hoping he ****ing loves it here.