• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Greedy Jambo

• gashauskis9

jamboinglasgow

Great to see this over the line. Intriguing player, have a feeling it will be either an amazing time from him or one we wish to forget. Nothing in between and hopefully the former.

Hopefully from it saying "initial six month contract" that it means we have an option of an extension.

been here before

6 months makes sense given whats been handed out to who in the last couple of years. Didnt I read somewhere he'll be on a decent wedge?

10 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Welcome young man.

I am however slightly unsure what is going on with the Hearts Twitter account with their post on the arrival. Seems rather bizarre to me. 

Whats this "young man" pish folk are coming out with these days? Just the latest shite buzz phrase or some weird desire to sound like Brian Clough?

Tennant's  6's

He comes across really way, wasn't expecting him to seem quite so humble. Speaks really good english too. 

If we get Boyce as well, that's some forward line.

Hope he hits the ground running and gets his career back on track and us up the league 

the jambo poet

Welcome Donis.

I hope he hits the ground running. He has a good rep. Which by the end of the week I'm sure will be through the stratosphere. He's done a fair bit of travelling so being in a new country may noy faze him. Let's give him a couple of games before we declare he's amazing or pap. 😀😀😀

He likes a song, and his name fits KC & The Sunshine Give it Up if this pronunciation is right:

Donis Av-da-jai

A bit of a tongue twister at first though :D

Did I miss something? What is with the "Your Daniel" stuff?

Boy has scored goals everywhere he has been except Turkey so good luck to him, looks like a good signing.

I think we'll be keeping the ball on the ground for him! 5'8" Certainly not a Levein-esque signing!

Edited by Spellczech

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/donis-part-of-the-family

“I read a little bit like everyone does and my wish is to go somewhere the fans want me, where the fans are happy that I am here. I had the feeling that not only about the club but also about the people who live in this city. I was here for two days and it feels like all of the city knows me even though I hadn’t signed."

Had a wee peek at kickback did he? :D

21 minutes ago, Heres Rixxy said:

Welcome. 

Can we find a nickname to avoid a load of spelling mistakes and pronunciations?! 

Just call him Don..

2 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Boy has scored goals everywhere he has been except Turkey so good luck to him, looks like a good signing.

It was his new year message to the fans, he introduced himself as 'Your Daniel' and we all loved it. Tis the season I suppose.

Edited by kila

24 minutes ago, Heres Rixxy said:

Welcome. 

Can we find a nickname to avoid a load of spelling mistakes and pronunciations?! 

Doni Boy....!

30 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

I'm guessing it suits us given we've no idea what league we’ll be in!!

Hope he's the new Rudi

18 months.  They pay a part of his wage for 6 months. ?

Great signing on paper - let’s pray it works👍

Edited by Last Laff

15 minutes ago, Barasa said:

You'd think Daniel could have at least put a comb through his hair before the unveiling of his first signing as Hearts boss. 

Maybe he has just in from the training lol.

22 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Hopefully match fit enough for a 30 minute cameo on Wednesday??

That should be enough for his first hat trick😁

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

It does say an initial 6 months so heres hoping hes good but no that good 🤣... 

How true. 

😂😂😂

18 minutes ago, been here before said:

Whats this "young man" pish folk are coming out with these days? Just the latest shite buzz phrase or some weird desire to sound like Brian Clough?

Calm doon, ya auld duffer :D

32 minutes ago, Heres Rixxy said:

Welcome. 

I can’t help but saying:

EEA30825-E1D5-40CC-B790-BAEADB433A86.jpeg

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, Redhelen said:

He's very small!

He not 5'8"?

Not tall, but not that  small? 

6 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Bookmark this thread for when he is written off as another dud.

’a teLt yOU he wIz gaRbaGe’

You really are a ray of sunshine. 

19 minutes ago, been here before said:

6 months makes sense given whats been handed out to who in the last couple of years. Didnt I read somewhere he'll be on a decent wedge?

Has someone "urinated on your French Fries" or are you just a member of the "snowflake generation" and have to find something out of nothing?

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

I think we'll be keeping the ball on the ground for him! 5'8" Certainly not a Levein-esque signing!

Milinkovic is around 5ft 8.

26 minutes ago, Barack said:

Yes we are very nice (when we win) and always behind the team (mostly when we win) 

Welcome to the Jambo family Donis.  Let’s hope you get a run out on Wednesday and show us what you can do. Looking forward to Dingwall more than ever 

HHGH

The Real Maroonblood
22 minutes ago, been here before said:

Fair comment. 

It's a long time since I was called young man😣