• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Greedy Jambo

• gashauskis9

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

Never got the feeling Levein trusted Milinkovic...Seldom played away from home. Forgetting the hype and legend, he was mostly a bit stop start when here.

I've said before I liked that he played with a bit of swagger in a team, Naisy aside that had no-one else who did

2 hours ago, AndyNic said:

I think he'll be better than Rudi! 

I'll have some of what you're smokin'.

2 hours ago, Heres Rixxy said:

Welcome. 

Can we find a nickname to avoid a load of spelling mistakes and pronunciations?! 

“The Don” 

1 minute ago, Lord BJ said:

Welcome. 

I know nothing about the guy but we need something different to what we currently have so hopefully he can provide it. 

I don't think anybody knew anything about him but you can tell from his clips that he's quick and know's how to actually score a goal! 

Can't wait to see him play. 

He's no rank rookie.    He's played at a pretty good level in multiple leagues.   The only question is if he can project his quality on to the Scottish level or if the Scottish game gets the better of his quality.    It can go either way with some players.      Sometimes the first 3 or 4 matches can set the tone.     

How's his mentality to enter an alien environment?    Pretty good I would say after seeing where he's played and made a good impact.

Edited by Victorian

4 minutes ago, steve123 said:

He says in interview he had been here for 2 days, must have been over and went away again- I wonder if any others in same position

@Notts1874 confirmed he arrived on Friday. Think Jim Spence said the same on twitter. 

wentworth jambo
7 minutes ago, GlasgoJambo said:

Surely Denis by Blondie is a prime contender for a song.

No need to really change the words 😎

Man Utd had a catchy song for Januzaj - surely someone could adapt that...

tartofmidlothian
8 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

@Notts1874 confirmed he arrived on Friday. Think Jim Spence said the same on twitter. 

Yeah, seems he was at the Airdrie game and liked what he saw.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I think @Agentjambo was first on this to be honest. 

Much maligned dredged it out of Twitter. 

Rangers might get a fright on Sunday,  hopefully after Ross County have been pummeled 

20 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Welcome, still a part of Turkey rooting for you!

Any chance you can translate some of the twitter comments on the hearts twitter account?

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

I think @Agentjambo was first on this to be honest. 

Much maligned dredged it out of Twitter. 

Rangers might get a fright on Sunday,  hopefully after Ross County have been pummeled 

Must have missed that.

@Notts1874 was definitely the one who confirmed he was already here when other posters and the papers were claiming he was still due to fly over.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Alex Kintner said:

Must have missed that.

@Notts1874 was definitely the one who confirmed he was already here when other posters and the papers were claiming he was still due to fly over.

Story first emerged middle of last week.  Then became real on Friday morning when the guys getting information said it was happening. 

Flew under the radar to begin with,  nobody thought this was likely 

Takeshi kovac

Welcome

Excited by this signing as he has been at a couple of big clubs and experienced different leagues, hopefully adapts quick to Scotland

47 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Respect to Uche for going to talk to the guy. 

How good are these training videos though. Intensity and the manager making it abundantly clear what he's looking for. It's still early days but progress clearly being made. Honestly think we're going to give someone an absolute tanking in the near future. Rangers would be nice

2 hours ago, been here before said:

I presume you dont know then young man as that is just nonsensical shite.

My bad (that one should cheer you up no end) Sorry I had no idea someone had "excreted on you french fries"

2 minutes ago, dinwoodie1 said:

How good are these training videos though. Intensity and the manager making it abundantly clear what he's looking for. It's still early days but progress clearly being made. Honestly think we're going to give someone an absolute tanking in the near future. Rangers would be nice

Love them. 

Stendel actually getting on the ball and showing them. 

Brilliant. 

Imagine if we had a proper manager back when Rangers were struggling. 

We missed the chance to be something but hopefully we can push on now. 

32 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

He's 4 foot and hates the flute?

He's 5 foot 8 but he's worth the wait, Donis Avdijaj.

Or

Oh Donis dooby doo 

We're in love with you Donis dooby doo

Etc

Diadora Van Basten

I like that Stendel has signed a wide player first as that’s the area that we are weakest.

Avdijaj has to be better than Mulraney so will help balance the side.

Edited by Diadora Van Basten

How about this ....Sing to the tune of 'let It be ' .... verse -when we found our self in times of trouble Donis Advijaj came to thee -he's the new messiah you will see chorus- he is here he is there he is every ****ing where he's the new messiah you will see ....... any good 😂if not I do another 😂😂😂

20 minutes ago, dinwoodie1 said:

Is 5-0 not an absolute tanking?  :unsure: 

Just now, graygo said:

Is 5-0 not an absolute tanking?  :unsure: 

Yes should have specified a premier league rival. 

1 hour ago, steve123 said:

Even better to see DS actually coaching and setting an example here. We’ve been blinded but now there’s a shining light. It’s amazing how much my mood has lifted since his arrival. Haven’t felt this way about a manager and what he brings, for absolute years. 

In Daniel we trust. 

HHGH 

Not sure if its been mentioned but from the clips it looks like he's very comfortable with both feet which is refreshing to see for a winger. Looks a good addition.

2 minutes ago, Mort said:

Not sure if its been mentioned but from the clips it looks like he's very comfortable with both feet which is refreshing to see for a winger. Looks a good addition.

Going back a bit but remember McCann being written off as too lightweight in his first few games. Went on to the Scottish cup etc. Hopefully a wee cameo at Ross County and then unleash him on Rangers. Certainly good to see a two footed winger. 

Edited by dinwoodie1

1 hour ago, GlasgoJambo said:

Surely Denis by Blondie is a prime contender for a song.

No need to really change the words 😎

👍 quality