• Greedy Jambo

• gashauskis9

pettigrewsstylist
5 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

SkyBet are offering even money on him being injured in Wednesday's warm up 

Hamstring ?

pettigrewsstylist
3 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Nah, dropped Apple AirPod which cannot then be found.

Mulraneys away with it...knap!

His English is brilliant. Sounds like a clever guy with his head screwed on.

I’m excited. Welcome Donis.

scott herbertson
51 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Yes, Bongo seems to be the one to follow at the minute.

Ali Bongo in character

sadly deceased, I'm afraid

I'm not worried by the only 6 month thing, if he's any good and Daniel has brought him here in a January window, think what he can get us in the summer, and if he's keek, 6 months is ok

Edited by sandylejambo

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

I'm not worried by the only 6 month thing, if he's any good and Daniel has brought him here in a January window, think what he can get us in the summer, and if he's keek, 6 months is ok

Yeah - we've had too many dead weight duds hanging around like a bad smell recently. A quick in and out is the  thing . If he plays well it will do us good if he doesn't then not much harm done

Got on a plane - no signings 

Got off a plane - here we are 

Sensible deal for both parties - wonder if we have an official option to extend? (A la Rudi?)

Think the boy will sign on for longer if we avoid relegation. Obviously must have had better offers but got his contract ripped up to play for Herr Stendel. That says a lot. 

On another note, Walker I think needs to take the next chance he gets with obviously Donis signing, Meshino, Henderson and Moore playing well recently. If he doesn't, I can see his 2nd spell being rather short lived. 

My head is burst trying to fit the attacking players in one team....clearly Adonis will start as he is the first signing. Moore was great on Saturday and we still have Meshino and Walker along with Naismith, Washington and Uche.

its great to see actually competition for places now

9 hours ago, davieholt said:

Only 6 months?

At last some sense , gives us a chance to see how good he is, I am sure we have a clause on a longer deal 

8 hours ago, Morgan said:

Yes, Bongo seems to be the one to follow at the minute.

Absolutely. Great track record and posts clear information without attention seeking gimmicks. 👍🏻

11 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

Delete.........

Insert..........

... He loves the Jam Tarts, his name is Donis, Avdijaj, Avdijaj, Avdijaj 

Let's get this started in the boozers pre game tomorrow and Sunday peeps, give the boy a proper welcome 

3 minutes ago, Kendoll said:

Let's get this started in the boozers pre game tomorrow and Sunday peeps, give the boy a proper welcome 

Good shout Kd. I’m onboard with this. Haven’t had a new song in ages. Who’s printing out the song sheets though? 

2 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Good shout Kd. I’m onboard with this. Haven’t had a new song in ages. Who’s printing out the song sheets though? 

Just have WhatsApp replace song sheets, sorted 😁

Would love to hear this belted out, not had a new song since the fairly tedious Since I Was Young really, or a couple of Lafferty ones. Not had much to sing about I suppose 😂

27 minutes ago, Kendoll said:

2 hours ago, Kendoll said:

Just have WhatsApp replace song sheets, sorted 😁

Would love to hear this belted out, not had a new song since the fairly tedious Since I Was Young really, or a couple of Lafferty ones. Not had much to sing about I suppose 😂

Or a song for a shit player like Olly Lee!!

3 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Or a song for a shit player like Olly Lee!!

I'd already erased that from memory. Would be good to get a tune for your new captain as well. 

scott herbertson
32 minutes ago, londonjambo said:

His real name was William Wallace. True. 

My first hero

(the footballer....)

8 hours ago, salvo69 said:

My head is burst trying to fit the attacking players in one team....clearly Adonis will start as he is the first signing. Moore was great on Saturday and we still have Meshino and Walker along with Naismith, Washington and Uche.

its great to see actually competition for places now

I don't think Walker will be part of the attacking equation. I was hoping to see something from him on Saturday (granted, limited game time) but he went through the motions for me. Didn't look like he was fighting for a place in the team.

1 minute ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I don't think Walker will be part of the attacking equation. I was hoping to see something from him on Saturday (granted, limited game time) but he went through the motions for me. Didn't look like he was fighting for a place in the team.

I think Walker and McLean may be the ones (from our attacking options) to drop out the squad entirely. 

if you say Naismith, Washington and Avdijaj are starting most game, even allowing for one more attacker plus bench places we’ve got too many. Henderson Uche and Meshino all ahead of Walker and McLean I’d think. 

Ex member of the SaS
1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

How is his name pronounced?

Will wait to hear how the commentators pronounce it then go the opposite way. These clowns always make up funny ways to say players names that have no relation to how the fans ( or players for that matter ) pronounce it.

Just now, GinRummy said:

I think Walker and McLean may be the ones (from our attacking options) to drop out the squad entirely. 

if you say Naismith, Washington and Avdijaj are starting most game, even allowing for one more attacker plus bench places we’ve got too many. Henderson Uche and Meshino all ahead of Walker and McLean I’d think. 

Agreed. I think the first choice attacking 4 in league games will be Washington with Naismith, Avdijaj & Meshino/Henderson. Who knows how that will change if we get a new forward in? Washington was basically right side most of the second half v Airdrie, so may see him a bit deeper if a new forward comes in.

Things certainly looking up with injured players back but I think a solid Centre Mid is still required. We need much more but in the current circumstances, I think a midfielder is priority. If Saturday has shown anything, it's that we don't need to rely on a goalscorer, our set up will bring goals from all over when the plan is executed well.

5 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Will wait to hear how the commentators pronounce it then go the opposite way. These clowns always make up funny ways to say players names that have no relation to how the fans ( or players for that matter ) pronounce it.

Derek Rae said on twitter it's 'Donee Av-dee-yay' (yay pronounced like the end of 'Thai' )

Edited by OmiyaHearts

1 minute ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Agreed. I think the first choice attacking 4 in league games will be Washington with Naismith, Avdijaj & Meshino/Henderson. Who knows how that will change if we get a new forward in? Washington was basically right side most of the second half v Airdrie, so may see him a bit deeper if a new forward comes in.

Things certainly looking up with injured players back but I think a solid Centre Mid is still required. We need much more but in the current circumstances, I think a midfielder is priority. If Saturday has shown anything, it's that we don't need to rely on a goalscorer, our set up will bring goals from all over when the plan is executed well.

Would like a proper centre mid, a leader with a bit of aggression about him. I do still want a penalty box striker because I fear if SN injured we may lose the attacking impetus we had on Saturday.  With a proper striker we wouldn’t need so many chances to get goals. 

MarkyMark 1874
16 hours ago, indianajones said:

The new :pinilla: 

Please mods, has to be done. 

FFS , don't say that, that tag, if he's anything like the original , was hated by refs up and down the country , scored a few fantastic goals for us, and left a cult hero ! 

I think a fully fit, In form walker is still the best player we have. Whether he still has that in him, I dont know. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

MarkyMark 1874
15 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Derek Rae said on twitter it's 'Donee Av-dee-yay' (yay pronounced like the end of 'Thai' )

So 'eye' then , 🙄

22 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I think a fully fit, In form walker is still the best player we have. Whether he still has that in him, I dont know. 

Best player ? No chance, depending on the new guy and injuries Walker I suspect will be a sub most weeks. 

6 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Best player ? No chance, depending on the new guy and injuries Walker I suspect will be a sub most weeks. 

I am talking about the Walker pre rangers saga and injuries. If he rediscovered that form he would be our best player easily IMO

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

I am talking about the Walker pre rangers saga and injuries. If he rediscovered that form he would be our best player easily IMO

Sorry still don’t agree, don’t think he is the type of player that our manager sees as dynamic enough. I hope I’m wrong and he gets his head down works hard and has a bit of luck with injuries as he’s at a crossroads in his career.