Avdijaj signs 6 month deal

h-e-a-r-t-s

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Tasavallan said:

"There is no country, no city in the world where I don't score. I score everywhere," 

Let us hope so.

Enough about that showing off, what about the football?

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Greedy Jambo

• gashauskis9

2 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

"There is no country, no city in the world where I don't score. I score everywhere," 

Let us hope so.

Dingwalls a town so we let him off 👍

10 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Let us hope so.

Sounds like the sort of thing Vanecek came out with tbh

2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Well, you've passed judgement on him as a player based on his performance last night.

Given it wasn't televised, one would assume you must have witnessed his performance first hand.

Not really rocket science sunshine.

I based it on what I heard and read about him

Just now, Natural Orders said:

I based it on what I heard and read about him

So you hadn't seen him play? Still slagged him off? Some piece of work you are.

2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

So you hadn't seen him play? Still slagged him off? Some piece of work you are.

Where did I slag him off exactly?

48 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

I was asking what the basis of you overhyping the laddie is? Better than Skinny?  Rangers more his level? It’s just baseless assumptions then when he doesn’t live up to expectations right away he will all of a sudden be crap. I’m fine, I believe we are going in the right direction away from the dictator of old, I didn’t for one second believe we would smash Ross County and I don’t think we are going to give the best team in the country a massive surprise on Sunday.  The expectation level on here for the side bottom of the table is crazy just now.  I think our new guy with time and patience will come good if he gets his head down and wants to take this chance. I also think we can get something on Sunday if we take the game to Rangers and keep it very tight at the back.  I’m not going to say we are going to pump them though nor am I going to come on here greetin’ if we (which we will probably) lose. 

Where have I over hyped him? 

Better than Skinny, Skinny wasn't that good and secondly this boys played at a higher level. 

Thirdly, where have I said better than Rangers? 

Get a ****ing life man. 

4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Where did I slag him off exactly?

You passed comment without seeing him kick a ball. I will say it again. You are a troll. I will keep reminding you of this as well.

Just now, Notts1874 said:

You passed comment without seeing him kick a ball. I will say it again. You are a troll. I will keep reminding you of this as well.

I am entitled to my opinion so please stop suggesting otherwise.

Plenty of others have passed comment on him too

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

Well i'm talking to you. 

I'm entitled to say your opinion is utterly worthless if you haven't seen him play.

5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Well i'm talking to you. 

I'm entitled to say your opinion is utterly worthless if you haven't seen him play.

well we can just agree to disagree then

Haringshairband
8 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Hobbit Troll

52 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Sounds like the sort of thing Vanecek came out with tbh

Or Berbatov or Richard Gere in American Gigolo 

13 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Your source is the heroine-spiked muck of your uncle

*heroin, but even so 👏👏👏👏👏 banging insult 👍

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Where have I over hyped him? 

Better than Skinny, Skinny wasn't that good and secondly this boys played at a higher level. 

Thirdly, where have I said better than Rangers? 

Get a ****ing life man. 

There’s no point in debating with someone who just throws insults into the mix.  Hopefully he is the next Maradona as you seem to suggest.  

Just now, Last Laff said:

There’s no point in debating with someone who just throws insults into the mix.  Hopefully he is the next Maradona as you seem to suggest.  

You got that reaction because completely misquoted everything I said and hit post. 

I never said any of the things that you've suggested.

11 Craig Leveins

Mock all yous want he'll be a hearts player before Sunday from what I'm hearing everything agreed so should be announced tomorrow surely 

13 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

You got that reaction because completely misquoted everything I said and hit post. 

I never said any of the things that you've suggested.

You said, based on nothing, he was better than Skinny. 

You said, based on nothing that he might perform better teams because he’s playing against players at what you say might be his level, based on nothing.  

I asked you what you base your opinion on, you failed to address that and insulted me in two separate posts. 

Stendel told the media that he's not talking about players until they've actually signed. 

I've not heard him talk about Boyce. 

Edited by Space Pirate

4 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

You said, based on nothing, he was better than Skinny. 

You said, based on nothing that he might perform better teams because he’s playing against players at what you say might be his level, based on nothing.  

I asked you what you base your opinion on, you failed to address that and insulted me in two separate posts. 

Wrong. 

I said he will be better than Skinny based on the fact that a) Skinny was decent, nothing special, so not actually very difficult to suggest that based on > b) the fact boys played at levels miles above what Skinny had ever played at. Clearly not based on nothing whatsoever. 

If I had said for example, he'll be better than Rudi, then you may have had a point but you don't. 

I said that the Rangers games "more his level" and then said "good players raise their games against better players" which is absolutely true. 

You said I had overhyped him. Which clearly I hadn't, given I also said, he, "like Skinny would take time to settle" and then you said that I had posted that he was better than Rangers level which was utter made up nonsense. 

You 100% deserved to be told to fecking bolt. If you call that an insult, I better not actually Insult you. 

Why?, Firstly misquoting me and taking everything I said out of context and secondly, for being the type of poster who decided to make a mountain out of a molehill in the first instance  and now for doubling down on your error. 

Reckon we've been sold another lemon. What kind of player must he be if he can't score on his debut after a few nights in a hotel?

Edited by Taffin

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Reckon we've been sold another lemon. What kind of player must he be if he can't score on his debut after a few nights in a hotel?

We’ve had 18 months of people making sarcastic posts like this. I’d keep my powder dry if I was you

How to win favour with Hearts fans. 4 possible options.

1. Consistently play well and put in lots of effort.

2. Dont play consistently well but instead score a winning goal against Hibs.

3. Dont play consistently well and dont score a winning goal against Hibs but instead mock them on Twitter. 

4. Be David Obua.

44 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Wrong. 

I said he will be better than Skinny based on the fact that a) Skinny was decent, nothing special, so not actually very difficult to suggest that based on > b) the fact boys played at levels miles above what Skinny had ever played at. Clearly not based on nothing whatsoever. 

If I had said for example, he'll be better than Rudi, then you may have had a point but you don't. 

I said that the Rangers games "more his level" and then said "good players raise their games against better players" which is absolutely true. 

You said I had overhyped him. Which clearly I hadn't, given I also said, he, "like Skinny would take time to settle" and then you said that I had posted that he was better than Rangers level which was utter made up nonsense. 

You 100% deserved to be told to fecking bolt. If you call that an insult, I better not actually Insult you. 

Why?, Firstly misquoting me and taking everything I said out of context and secondly, for being the type of poster who decided to make a mountain out of a molehill in the first instance  and now for doubling down on your error. 

What levels miles above?  He was a decent youth prospect in Germany, since then he has failed everywhere he’s been.  Skinny was at least decent for us and got a move to the English Championship from Genoa.  Sturm Graz is the Highest level our new guy has played at consistent for a season.  Since then he’s bombed everywhere.  So again, based on the fact, the actual fact he’s failed in Holland then Turkey at the age of 23 now, your just guessing he will be better than Skinny.  Nothing else, a guess.  

There’s been other posters saying will be better than Rudi. 

You said he was Rangers level.  Or “more his level anyway” Based on what again?  If he was he would sign for them or a team at that standard.  Trying to make our Ross County is beneath him and he will excel against better players, like at what club recently? 

The rest, say what you like, it’s not worth responding to.  

Edited by Last Laff

37 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

We’ve had 18 months of people making sarcastic posts like this. I’d keep my powder dry if I was you

Yeh that’s true, but not after the luxury of a hotel stay. 

1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

What levels miles above?  He was a decent youth prospect in Germany, since then he has failed everywhere he’s been.  Skinny was at least decent for us and got a move to the English Championship from Genoa.  Sturm Graz is the Highest level our new guy has played at consistent for a season.  Since then he’s bombed everywhere.  So again, based on the fact, the actual fact he’s failed in Holland then Turkey at the age of 23 now, your just guessing he will be better than Skinny.  Nothing else, a guess.  

There’s been other posters saying will be better than Rudi. 

You said he was Rangers level.  Based on what again?  If he was he would sign for them or a team at that standard.

The rest, say what you like, it’s not worth responding to.  

Skinny had played a few games in Serie B and had one decent season in Serie C before coming to Hearts. He has since played about 8 games for Hull. 

This boys played German Bundesliga, Austrian Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Turkish Lig1. That is miles and miles above any level Skinny has played at. He didn't bomb at any club other than the Turkish one tbf. 

So you're wrong again and talking pure pish. 

There might have been other posters saying that, I didn't. 

I never said he was Rangers level at all. Please quote that post. 

Again you are wrong and talking pish. 

If you're going to pull me up on stuff, a) get your facts right and b) ****ing quote me properly. 

Donis has been in the country for 2 days and because he never scored on his debut his ability is being questioned. I find that strange but should really know better. It would have been good if he took his chance and hit the ground running but that didnt happen unfortunately.

Regardless I have faith in him and his ability, I'm sure he'll come good. He will get my support, I'll leave the questioning of his accommodation status to others.

15 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Skinny had played a few games in Serie B and had one decent season in Serie C before coming to Hearts. He has since played about 8 games for Hull. 

This boys played German Bundesliga, Austrian Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Turkish Lig1. That is miles and miles above any level Skinny has played at. He didn't bomb at any club other than the Turkish one tbf. 

So you're wrong again and talking pure pish. 

There might have been other posters saying that, I didn't. 

I never said he was Rangers level at all. Please quote that post. 

Again you are wrong and talking pish. 

If you're going to pull me up on stuff, a) get your facts right and b) ****ing quote me properly. 

What? Coming on as a sub a couple of games for a few clubs means he’s played an amazing standard aye? 😂😂 he’s only consistently played in Austria.   All the other times he’s been given a chance and flopped then punted.      That 8 games Skinny has played for Hull is around the same amount of games that he’s played in all these amazing leagues yet, for some reason he’s automatically better than Skinny based on? Zero. 

You quoted Rangers game more his level anyway? Go and explain what that shite means if it doesn’t mean Rangers and that game is more of erm his level?? 

Edited by Last Laff

3 minutes ago, cameron79 said:

Donis has been in the country for 2 days and because he never scored on his debut his ability is being questioned. I find that strange but should really know better. It would have been good if he took his chance and hit the ground running but that didnt happen unfortunately.

Regardless I have faith in him and his ability, I'm sure he'll come good. He will get my support, I'll leave the questioning of his accommodation status to others.

I beg to differ

Just now, Tasavallan said:

I beg to differ

Haha! I get your point. I meant metaphorically not literally which he certainly did 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

Coburg Hearts
10 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Someone on the match day thread wrote something along the lines of “this boy was meant to be our new hero, useless” hahaha 60 minutes of Scottish football, on a Wednesday night, in Dingwall, with players he’s trained with for 2 days hahahaha you couldn’t script it. 

Seriously,  someone wrote that? 😣

Guest ToqueJambo

Avdijaj seems a significant upgrade on Mulraney just as Boyce if we sign him should be an upgrade on Uche or McLean. At the end of the day that's what we want - improvements to the squad player by player. Writing them off after his first 60 mins seems a bit weird. Does no-one remember Henrik Larrson's Celtic debut?

15 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

What? Coming on as a sub a couple of games for a few clubs means he’s played an amazing standard aye? 😂😂 he’s only consistently played in Austria.   All the other times he’s been given a chance and flopped then punted.      That 8 games Skinny has played for Hull is around the same amount of games that he’s played in all these amazing leagues yet, for some reason he’s automatically better than Skinny based on? Zero. 

You quoted Rangers game more his level anyway? Go and explain what that shite means if it doesn’t mean Rangers and that game is more of erm his level?? 

32 games in Eredivisie 12 goals, 12 games in German Bundesliga 2 goals, 28 games in Austria 7 goals, 18 games in Turkey 1 goal, 2 goals in 5 caps at International level

Avdijaj at the very top level - games 96 games 23 goals

Skinny 96 games 16 goals at Serie B, C, SPFL and English Championship level. 

But based on nothing :rofl:

What a ****ing riddy. 

You should stop digging this great big hole for yourself now. 

Edited by Cruyff