.....The official Ross County v Heart of Midlothian match day thread .....

SMJ_1874

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Greedy Jambo

5 minutes ago, allyby said:

Calm doon, It's just half time!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like manic depressive, bi polar central on here. Most folk optimistic after the Aberdeen / Airdrie games, bed sheets shat after 45 minutes in Dingwall. 

Heart of Midlothian FC‏Verified account @JamTarts 13s13 seconds ago

46' | 0-0 Break in play after Halkett and Tillson collided in the middle of the pitch. The Hearts man is down, receiving medical treatment.

No longer active

County will score if the JTs keep trying to play it out of their own box with triangles. Tried it several times and usually results in Hackett losing it. Just punt it up the park cos that’s what happens eventually anyway. 

That said other than the odd County counter they don’t look like scoring either. 

Predict a 0-0 here

Mind Hearts are attacking the North Stand second half so May be the support might lift them.

Couple of fans (idiots) slanging each other off by the NE corner. Thought it would come to fists. They’re still effing and blinding at each other at half time!!

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Don't mind admitting beginning to shit myself,  thought we would see intent, it hasn't happened thus far 

It's very worrying.

I can't believe people are wanting Hamilton to win, we need to secure ourselves further up the league and then we can have a good laugh at Hibs.

9 minutes ago, Homme said:

Game going exactly as I thought it would. Stendel isn't a miracle worker, we have many poor players and are relegation material (not saying we will be relegated). 

Ross County are not a bad outfit and a draw may be the best we can hope for. 

6 of the starting 11 are International players, others are young players who may end up international level?

10 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Grow a set. We're no getting relegated. St. Mirren will be. 👍 

Already have a set chief but going from 5 points behind 2nd bottom to 6 as we currently are isnt my idea of progression.

16 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Hibs are not in a relegation battle. We undoubtedly are.

Hibs won't go down but we might. Wake up, smell the methane....!

Despite conceding a massive 42 goals so far this season, only 2 teams have failed to score against Ross County: Killie and us.

Here's hoping we can change that in the 2nd half!

Still too many duffers in the starting line up to expect us to start playing the way we all hope we will end up playing. Irving is a player with potential but a midfield of Irving and Bozanic away from home is weak and isn't going to dominate games. Hopefully we can scrape a 1-0 and then get some more enforcements in before Sunday. 

Just now, SomethingAboutObua said:

That some German team?

oops just noticed my typing error. :laugh:

This time, come on Heeeeeeeeaaaaaaarts :flagwave:

How hard are we actually pushing for a proven striker? Scoring 5 against an Airdrie side is great but that would be expected for most teams playing them. 

17 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I never understand how a team of professional footballers can't manage one shot at goal in 45 minutes. OK against Barcelona maybe but against Ross County?

This

Just now, dustybin said:

How hard are we actually pushing for a proven striker? Scoring 5 against an Airdrie side is great but that would be expected for most teams playing them. 

No point having a decent striker if we don’t have a decent midfielder to create. 

Just now, Cruyff said:

It's like manic depressive, bi polar central on here. Most folk optimistic after the Aberdeen / Airdrie games, bed sheets shat after 45 minutes in Dingwall. 

No-one's shitting the bed or pissing their pants - they're just expressing disappointment that we haven't had a shot on goal in the first 45. I assume, on the contrary, you don't mind that statistic. :D

We've still got 45 minutes left to win this game. Come on!

:flag1:

We’re getting relegated if we can’t have  one shot at goal, even off target, in 45 minutes of football against that pants County side 

Just now, Swanny17 said:

No point having a decent striker if we don’t have a decent midfielder to create. 

We seem to have a decent midfielder against Airdrie. 

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

Think we’re ****ed regardless of tonight’s result. 

Favourites for relegation for sure.

History and current stats would tell us so. 

2 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Think we’re ****ed regardless of tonight’s result. 

Is not the correct answer.

Just now, redjambo said:

No-one's shitting the bed or pissing their pants - they're just expressing disappointment that we haven't had a shot on goal in the first 45. I assume, on the contrary, you don't mind that statistic. :D

We've still got 45 minutes left to win this game. Come on!

:flag1:

This is JKB. They are definitely shitting the bed and if we don't win this place will go into meltdown. 

1 minute ago, King prawn said:

We’re getting relegated if we can’t have  one shot at goal, even off target, in 45 minutes of football against that pants County side 

Let's give it another 45 minutes before we lose our shit. 

2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

I've decided to get on Washington's back (even though i'm not watching it)#

Yer a striker mate, score a ****ing goal. 

was talking to a neutral who was at the game on Saturday. Said Washington runs about a lot but never looks like scoring and never had a shot. Only goals he has scored for us was a pen and a rebound to a penalty 

Failure to take three points tonight then the manager has got to

be questioned as his record even this early in his new job is atrocious 

Diadora Van Basten
1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

Lost count of how many times Washington has given the ball away.

Only played for half the game v Airdrie as well.

NaturalOrder74

I don't understand why no changes ? We've got a decent bench and if they've not managed a shot on target surely changes have to be made here

queensferryjambo
1 minute ago, dustybin said:

Apart from Airdrie has there really been any difference in results and play? 

I thought we were excellent against Aberdeen.

2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

was talking to a neutral who was at the game on Saturday. Said Washington runs about a lot but never looks like scoring and never had a shot. Only goals he has scored for us was a pen and a rebound to a penalty 

Aye, it was the same before he got injured. Runs about a lot, looks a decent player but can't score goals. 

1 minute ago, dustybin said:

Apart from Airdrie has there really been any difference in results and play? 

Our play has certainly been better. Results, not so much. 

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

This is JKB. They are definitely shitting the bed and if we don't win this place will go into meltdown. 

It isn't just JKB. We have won 2 games in 22. What needs to happen before meltdown is acceptable. 

Oh we just had a shot from Washington but I think it was meant to be a cross.

9 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Aye, reading some posts on here we may as well cut our throat and be done with it!

Edited by allyby

Just now, NaturalOrder74 said:

I don't understand why no changes ? We've got a decent bench and if they've not managed a shot on target surely changes have to be made here

We've not got a decent bench, we've put out the best team available.