.....The official Ross County v Heart of Midlothian match day thread .....

SMJ_1874

4 hours ago, graygo said:

Get a grip ffs.

Levein was poor in that last spell as manager, McPhee had a record in his short time as coach that wasn't even as bad as Stendel's. 

Leaving that aside, CL's "level" included being his country's national team manager and McPhee is the current Northern Ireland assistant manager. 

Levein has left us in a mess but stop trying to rewrite history.

Spot on.

Balance and perspective are sadly two attributes that many posters appear to lack on here.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Greedy Jambo

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, Spoleto said:

Spot on.

Balance and perspective are sadly two attributes that many posters appear to lack on here.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 hour ago, Spoleto said:

Spot on.

For balance, when was the last time you admitted levein left us in a mess or even acknowledged he’d done a poor job?

just for balance like.

Doctor FinnBarr
On 22/01/2020 at 17:19, Smith's right boot said:

My wife would burst me. 

Football and a night away in a hotel with yours Truely as a "treat". 

She was pleased mate as she attends games anyhow, it all went downhill at the game though. Was wishing I'd took her to Torremolinos like last year but a mate who stays near Malaga posted pics of deep snow on FB so Dingwall was maybe the better option

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

She was pleased mate as she attends games anyhow, it all went downhill at the game though. Was wishing I'd took her to Torremolinos like last year but a mate who stays near Malaga posted pics of deep snow on FB so Dingwall was maybe the better option

Good choice in the end then, sort off. 

Although, you missed out on a snowball fight! 

Doctor FinnBarr
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Good choice in the end then, sort off. 

Although, you missed out on a snowball fight! 

By all accounts we dodged a bullet by not booking the Royal

8 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

I think Aberdeen also benefited from the demise of rangers, hibs, utd and ourselves to rise above the rest and get a head start. 

No doubt at all the absence of Rangers was a leg up for them. But it's of note that the first season they weren't in the league Aberdeen still finished 8th following 3 consecutive 9th place finishes.

Only when McInnes came in did they see an improvement and it was pretty much instant with a 3rd place in his first season.

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

For balance, when was the last time you admitted levein left us in a mess or even acknowledged he’d done a poor job?

just for balance like.

good luck.

Said poster also went on about Hearts being 4th top scorers ( after about 3 games) earlier in the season as if we were prolific and as part of the management’s defence.  That’s what yer up against.  

Just now, Debut 4 said:

good luck.

Said poster also went on about Hearts being 4th top scorers ( after about 3 games) earlier in the season as if we were prolific and as part of the management’s defence.  That’s what yer up against.  

It’s a bit rich him commending balance. He’s about the most unbalanced poster on the board, both in a football sense and in a Travis Bickle way. 😀

On 22/01/2020 at 19:21, tartofmidlothian said:

:o

Hey I started the Airdrie thread, my conscience is clear.

even a broken clock is right twice a day pal