New interview with your Daniel

gordiegords

On 18/01/2020 at 01:09, Mr Elwood P said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48925615

The only two youth players that look

fully ready are Irving and Hickey, both of whom were introduced under Levein. Another example of folk being unable to be objective about Craig Levein. If Henderson is going to be getting so much game time then why is a new striker currently our number one priority?

Lewis Moore was so far out the picture under Levein I'd forgotten he was still a Hearts player. Last appeared in the final game of the 17/18 season. Comes in yesterday and is excellent, like a completely different player. 

Liam Henderson looks like a completely different player also and let's not forget the incredible improvement of Sean Clare. 

The younger players certainly seem to have bought into Stendel and vice versa. 

Craig Levein didn't show enough faith in the likes of Moore and Henderson. It would appear a little faith and confidence boost is what these guys needed. 

Looking forward to seeing if he can do the same for Cochrane and McDonald. Another 2 players who should've had more faith shown from the previous manager. 

Edited by jambogemz

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• One five

• Hearts1975

• Boris5115

• GinRummy

25 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

Lewis Moore was so far out the picture under Levein I'd forgotten he was still a Hearts player. Last appeared in the final game of the 17/18 season. Comes in yesterday and is excellent, like a completely different player. 

Liam Henderson looks like a completely different player also and let's not forget the incredible improvement of Sean Clare. 

Craig Levein didn't show enough faith in the likes of Moore and Henderson. It would appear a little faith and confidence boost is what these guys needed. 

Looking forward to seeing if he can do the same for Cochrane and McDonald. Another 2 players who should've had more faith shown from the previous manager. 

We were playing Airdrie, the only two players who look Premiership ready are Hickey and Irving. The ones that Levein played most often. Henderson seems to be improving but I’m not entirely convinced, yet. I think Lewis Moore is very light weight for a 21 year old and would expect Morrison or McDonald to be ahead of him when fit.

3 hours ago, jambogemz said:

TBF, Liam Henderson IS a completely different player!