New interview with your Daniel

gordiegords

39 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

You kneadΒ a lot of dough to bake one striker!Β 

πŸ˜‚

Never tire of things like a goalscorer you cannot bake in a bakey. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ˜

Β 

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

I love him.Β 

This πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• One five

• Hearts1975

• Boris5115

• GinRummy

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I think his comment was tongue in cheekΒ :D

Β 

:biggrin: The internet is a minefield without smileys.

13 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Β 

Away with you. We're not living in the 19th century. As long as he does the business, who cares how he looks.

I think it was a joke.Β 

40 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Daniel Stendel is the single most important person to be part of our wonderful club in more years than I can remember.

Β 

He is the difference.

Β 

I implore everyone to forget Levein. Forget Budge. Forget the pitch. Forget Wighton. Forget every single piece of negative shit that has infested this club recently and back Stendel.

Β 

All of the above negatives are irrelevant right now. Right now we have Stendel with the players behind him. They are backing him. The club is backing him.Β 
Β 

**** looking backwards!!!

Β 

This is the start of something amazing. I can tell πŸ‘

Hear hearΒ 

Well saidΒ 

He is in this for the long haul. No question in my mind and he will revolutionise our fortunesΒ 

Dans the man and deserves our full support. 1 million percent backingΒ πŸ‘

I’m desperate for this man to succeed with Hearts.

Β 

It was always going to be a bumpy few months but I can’t shake off the feeling that Hearts and Daniel Stendel could be tailor made for each other.

Β 

❀️

43 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Daniel Stendel is the single most important person to be part of our wonderful club in more years than I can remember.

Β 

He is the difference.

Β 

I implore everyone to forget Levein. Forget Budge. Forget the pitch. Forget Wighton. Forget every single piece of negative shit that has infested this club recently and back Stendel.

Β 

All of the above negatives are irrelevant right now. Right now we have Stendel with the players behind him. They are backing him. The club is backing him.Β 
Β 

**** looking backwards!!!

Β 

This is the start of something amazing. I can tell πŸ‘

I feel the same and totally agree with the sentiment. I don’t think we can simply forget what is going on in the background though and need to ensure that we provide the best possible platform for DS to do his work. I’m sure all that will come in time once he gets to fully implement his style and methods. Can only get better.

1 hour ago, Hertz51 said:

Mentions 3 coming back but no mention of Haring? Any news when he’ll be back? Β 

Β 

Thought I'd have a look at Transfermarket and he's missed 366 days since he signed for us. Interestingly its all been groin issues.Β 

Β 

If that is true thats bloody shocking. Absolute shame for the guy because he's pure quality at this level. I wonder how much damage the cup final actually did to him?

I've just had a look on the web to see if Haring had done any recent interviews with Austrian media.

Β 

I didn't find anything, but he did donate a Hearts jersey for a Christmas charity cause. Good man.

Β 

https://www.12termann.at/in-eigener-sache/charity/teamsigniertes-trikot-von-peter-haring-weihnachts-charity-2019/

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

We’re getting new players, probably.

Β 

Β 

We are trying.Β 

Β 

We don't have 100% control of that tho.Β 

Β 

Decent in the way he is positive.Β 

Β 

Nothing much given away tho except for Souttar and Naismith are back.Β 

No mention of walker.Β 

Β 

I like him.Β 

A refreshing interview. I really like this guy. Just says it how it is. Not the usual vagueness we've been used to with levein on transfers and injuries.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Β 

Β 

We are trying.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

No mention of walker.Β 

Β 

I like him.Β 

Walker is a funny one. By his own admission not a good trainer but on the other hand he puts the ball in the net. I hope DS can get the best out of JamieΒ but wonder if he’ll maybe not take to him.

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Β 

Β 

We are trying.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

No mention of walker.Β 

Β 

I like him.Β 

He won’t shirk from the difficult decisions and you can clearly see he knows what needs to be done hereΒ 

Β 

He loves and feeds offΒ the passion from the stands and fans. That’s where we can really help him and the team to thriveΒ 

26 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Hear hearΒ 

Well saidΒ 

He is in this for the long haul. No question in my mind and he will revolutionise our fortunesΒ 

Dans the man and deserves our full support. 1 million percent backingΒ πŸ‘

Β 

This!Β  We need to get right behind the team at every home game and turn Tynecastle back into a formidable venue for our opponents.

38 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I've just had a look on the web to see if Haring had done any recent interviews with Austrian media.

Β 

I didn't find anything, but he did donate a Hearts jersey for a Christmas charity cause. Good man.

Β 

https://www.12termann.at/in-eigener-sache/charity/teamsigniertes-trikot-von-peter-haring-weihnachts-charity-2019/

Β 

81 euro for a signed top, is that good?

Β 

Says in the article that he is a regular for us, regularly out is what they meant I think.

1 minute ago, TheBigO said:

Cant listen as phone goosed. What he say about Berra?

Β 

Along the lines of we have respect for our skipper but he needed to go.

Β 

Is the transcript not further up the thread?

17 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Β 

This!Β  We need to get right behind the team at every home game and turn Tynecastle back into a formidable venue for our opponents.

Cl tried to make tynecastle a fortress playing defensively and we all know that never worked ,with our man Dan teams will be worried what’s to be coming at themΒ 

kingantti1874

100% convinced we have a gem, if we can scrape through this season then the only way is up, Daniel will be able to get his guys in and the swamp will be empty

I really hope he can keep us up as he is very infectious. I can imagine the ladsΒ taking very well to him as he'll be tough but fair, something that's been lacking under previous managers and coaches.

Β  We need a min of 17 points before the split and possibly another 6 after to avoid any playoff or automatic relegation. Really big ask and i hope the players we're left with step up and show some class. Under Stendel, i think we will.Β 

1 hour ago, One five said:

Tbh it’s looking like a career ending injury! I very much hope I’m wrong as he is such a great player πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

I was told that risking him in the cup final could set him back big time. Sadly the risk never paid off and we may never see him in a maroon Jersey again. Sad because he was a great find. One of Leveins better buys.Β 

15 minutes ago, graygo said:

Β 

Along the lines of we have respect for our skipper but he needed to go.

Β 

Is the transcript not further up the thread?

I thought he mentioned something about the Russian front but could have been the translation.Β 

10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I thought he mentioned something about the Russian front but could have been the translation.Β 

Β 

What translation? It was in English.Β Β :P

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Can't help thinking that timing is everything in management.Β 

Β 

Taking over in this situation appears very much to be a free hitΒ 

kingantti1874
24 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

I was told that risking him in the cup final could set him back big time. Sadly the risk never paid off and we may never see him in a maroon Jersey again. Sad because he was a great find. One of Leveins better buys.Β 

but the prognosis was a hernia, and that is not the problem.. it’s a stomach muscle? Really bizarre injury and an absolute disaster for us.. probably our best player..Β 

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Walker is a funny one. By his own admission not a good trainer but on the other hand he puts the ball in the net. I hope DS can get the best out of JamieΒ but wonder if he’ll maybe not take to him.

Somebody on here said that they had been talking to Walkers brother and he is fully fit and enjoying working with Stendel.Β 

Β 

Don't know if it's true obviously but would be good if it was true.Β 

Β 

He is a good finisher and can always grab a goal out of the blue.Β 

Just now, Robbo-Jambo said:

Somebody on here said that they had been talking to Walkers brother and he is fully fit and enjoying working with Stendel.Β 

Β 

Don't know if it's true obviously but would be good if it was true.Β 

Β 

He is a good finisher and can always grab a goal out of the blue.Β 

Never read that about his brother. . Last sentence is spot on though. A huge asset if we can get him on top form. It’s a big if though.Β 

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

but the prognosis was a hernia, and that is not the problem.. it’s a stomach muscle? Really bizarre injury and an absolute disaster for us.. probably our best player..Β 

Think he has had operations on two hernias, groin treatment and work done on the pelvic area IIRC.Β 

Β 

It seems hell of a hard problem to find a solution for it seems.Β 

Β 

Real shame for the guy.Β 

5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

A mate of mine spoke to him recently and he said that he was very down beat about his chances of playing again. Big loss if it ends like this.Β 

Great that he has virtually his whole squad to choose from.Β  I have every confidence in him to get the best out of all of them and get us playing entertaining football again.

Β 

Should it come to pass that either of the 2 Ronnie's are undermining him behind his back they should be booted right out the door.

1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

Even in training we can't score :D

I noticed that asΒ well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Looked like uche missed a sitterΒ 

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

A mate of mine spoke to him recently and he said that he was very down beat about his chances of playing again. Big loss if it ends like this.Β 

😒

6 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Where abouts did your mate speak to him?

8 minutes ago, One five said:

I noticed that asΒ well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Looked like uche missed a sitterΒ 

Β 

I might need a wee appointment at specsavers as it looked to me like Uche scored, someone mentioned that Naismith scored too albeit with the help of an arm.

Horatio Caine
Just now, graygo said:

Β 

I might need a wee appointment at specsavers as it looked to me like Uche scored, someone mentioned that Naismith scored too albeit with the help of an arm.

What?? They not got VAR at Riccarton?

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

Β 

Β 

Stendel said it in his interviewΒ 

6 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Where abouts did your mate speak to him?

Can't remember exactly where it was but a couple of months ago. The lack of information re his situation is not good news.Β 

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

Β 

πŸ˜‚it’s probably me mate my phone where I watched it is scraped all over the place can’t see much πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ