New interview with your Daniel

gordiegords

Just now, Boris5115 said:

Call me what you want and if you think I'm making it up that is your opinion. Another poster on another thread has also said something similar that come from Daly. 

Aye but you said it came from your mate recently and now a couple of months ago.

Now it’s coming from Daly?

More stories than Jackanory.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• One five

• Hearts1975

• Boris5115

• GinRummy

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Aye but you said it came from your mate recently and now a couple of months ago.

Now it’s coming from Daly?

More stories than Jackanory.

Ok then so when are you expecting  him to be back fit then. 

The Future's Maroon

Not happy with that interview one bit, looked so unkempt, disgrace.

Daniel oot!

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Daniel Stendel is the single most important person to be part of our wonderful club in more years than I can remember.

He is the difference.

I implore everyone to forget Levein. Forget Budge. Forget the pitch. Forget Wighton. Forget every single piece of negative shit that has infested this club recently and back Stendel.

All of the above negatives are irrelevant right now. Right now we have Stendel with the players behind him. They are backing him. The club is backing him. 

**** looking backwards!!!

This is the start of something amazing. I can tell 👍

great post my friend 

18 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Ok then so when are you expecting  him to be back fit then. 

No idea but I won’t be relying on your mate for info then posting it on here as fact!!

Your story has more holes than a golf

course!!

Edited by Vlad Magic
Don’t want mod wrath

Voiceofreasonfortheseason
1 hour ago, Boris5115 said:

I was told that risking him in the cup final could set him back big time. Sadly the risk never paid off and we may never see him in a maroon Jersey again. Sad because he was a great find. One of Leveins better buys. 

Another example of the forward thinking Craig, I am sick of talking of his legacy but it just can't be helped.  Hopefully Daniel keeps us up and this time next season we are flying with Levein and co a distant memory.

Your hilarious. Haring has not kicked a ball since May and doesn't appear to be anywhere near making a come back. Nothing coming from the club re any progress but you want to ridicule anyone who says they are concerned that it may not be good. 

30 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Not happy with that interview one bit, looked so unkempt, disgrace.

Daniel oot!

Unkempt!!! He had just finished a training session in the wind and possibly rain did you expect him to like cool like  James Bond!

4 minutes ago, One five said:

Unkempt!!! He had just finished a training session in the wind and possibly rain did you expect him to like cool like  James Bond!

🤣 think maybe he was just having a laugh?

Edited by Hearts007

11 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Your hilarious. Haring has not kicked a ball since May and doesn't appear to be anywhere near making a come back. Nothing coming from the club re any progress but you want to ridicule anyone who says they are concerned that it may not be good. 

Just admit the whole “my mate” story is a load of single fish.

You don’t know what day it is let alone a story about Haring.

Guest ToqueJambo
13 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Nothing came from the club about Souttar (and in fact it was rumoured on here he was about to retire) either. Now he's in line for a game.

Daniel Craig, James Bond? Aye, a wee bit. 

Think he is taking the piss 😀

Hopefully 🙄

Well with Stendel saying he hopes that Naismith, Washington and Souttar are all in contention for Saturday is really promising. 
Add in hopefully a new signing, more time with Stendels methods and we are starting to look better

4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Just admit the whole “my mate” story is a load of single fish.

You don’t know what day it is let alone a story about Haring.

I'm not telling lies but if that is what you believe that is fine by me. 

8 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Nothing came from the club about Souttar (and in fact it was rumoured on here he was about to retire) either. Now he's in line for a game.

True and I would love to see the same with Haring too. I don't think he's been involved in training with rest of the team like Soutter has lately. 

He's very engaging and interesting to listen to. Huge change from the previous incumbents, hopefully the players are hooked on what he has to say as much as I am.

Results will dictate the success of his tenure but the more I hear from him the more I'm delighted he's here.

highlandjambo3

Right Daniel......100% behind you..........the weegia want you to fail and will be throwing constant  negatives at you at every opportunity but you know what **** them, let’s get into them......oh before I forget......Incase you had any doubts......FTH

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

True and I would love to see the same with Haring too. I don't think he's been involved in training with rest of the team like Soutter has lately. 

Apart from today apparently.

alwaysthereinspirit
26 minutes ago, One five said:

Wooooosh. WTF was that. Bit early for the Tattoo fly over.

alwaysthereinspirit
16 minutes ago, One five said:

🤦‍♂️😂😂

I figured you were on vacation the week of the "there's something just not right about the new Hearts manager"

The Future's Maroon
52 minutes ago, One five said:

Pretty sure every Hearts fan would have got exactly what I meant by that comment?!

Maybe you....don’t keep up with Hearts news for it to have flew over your head so high 😔 

1 hour ago, Boris5115 said:

I thought your mate had all the answers?

Just admit you are talking shit?

Governor Tarkin
36 minutes ago, Taffin said:

He's very engaging and interesting to listen to. Huge change from the previous incumbents, hopefully the players are hooked on what he has to say as much as I am.

I used to enjoy listening to Mr Craig too when he'd won a few games and was bamming folk up.

pettigrewsstylist
35 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

And how about a bit of praise for Lockie? Stendel's English has improved dramatically with Lockie's tutorials.

Surely on the wind up?

11 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Pretty sure every Hearts fan would have got exactly what I meant by that comment?!

Maybe you....don’t keep up with Hearts news for it to have flew over your head so high 😔 

Yeah I certainly  jumped straight in 😂it’s been a log day mate 😔

Coburg Hearts
3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I thought he mentioned something about the Russian front but could have been the translation. 

Image result for schultz getting sent to the eastern front

36 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I used to enjoy listening to Mr Craig too when he'd won a few games and was bamming folk up.

Yeh same, shame it was once in a blue moon. Towards the end he'd been churning out platitudes for the best part of a year match after match.

Guest ToqueJambo
39 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

It's amazing how many Hearts fans on here seem strangers to very basic and well known things about Hearts. Almost like they're not He.... oh never mind

Coburg Hearts
7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Ah, brings back the memories

Hopefully we'll be watching Stendel's Heroes in the near future.

The Future's Maroon
32 minutes ago, One five said:

Yeah I certainly  jumped straight in 😂it’s been a log day mate 😔

No worries 😉

5 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Daniel Stendel is the single most important person to be part of our wonderful club in more years than I can remember.

He is the difference.

I implore everyone to forget Levein. Forget Budge. Forget the pitch. Forget Wighton. Forget every single piece of negative shit that has infested this club recently and back Stendel.

All of the above negatives are irrelevant right now. Right now we have Stendel with the players behind him. They are backing him. The club is backing him. 

**** looking backwards!!!

This is the start of something amazing. I can tell 👍

Im balls deep in this 👍

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Shrekeo said:

In the last two weeks, I’ve seen nothing on the pitch to support this Joker’s optimism.

Embarrassing!!!!

😂 We've only played one game in two weeks and it was the best the team have played for some time.

The Future's Maroon
6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It's amazing how many Hearts fans on here seem strangers to very basic and well known things about Hearts. Almost like they're not He.... oh never mind

😉

The Future's Maroon
2 minutes ago, Shrekeo said:

In the last two weeks, I’ve seen nothing on the pitch to support this Joker’s optimism.

Embarrassing!!!!

I hope sarcasm, But doubtful.

Not aimed at quoted poster, but there are a lot of suspicious members floating about while we’re toiling?!

To be fair I’m sure the sisterfister.net site is the same when tables are turned!

12 minutes ago, Shrekeo said:

Embarrassing!!!!

We did play better against Aberdeen but you’re right that all the optimism is just that. The next month will tell us exactly where we are. I’m optimistic. 

Wow! 

We haven’t played a single game in two weeks.

For the record, I’m very excited by DS. He may not work out but he is exactly what we needed. The signs were there in the Aberdeen game and the players he has removed from the first team squad was hugely important and necessary.

I’m very hopeful.

Edited by Shrekeo

20 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I hope sarcasm, But doubtful.

Not aimed at quoted poster, but there are a lot of suspicious members floating about while we’re toiling?!

To be fair I’m sure the sisterfister.net site is the same when tables are turned!

Your Hope was well founded.

We’ve not played in 2 weeks.

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Daniel Craig, James Bond? Aye, a wee bit. 

Reminds me of Liam Gallagher, tends to walk up to people then pops his arms behind his back, cool as. Does it on the touch line as well.

35 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

We did play better against Aberdeen but you’re right that all the optimism is just that. The next month will tell us exactly where we are. I’m optimistic. 

3-0 hearts in the cup and 2-0 hearts against Ross C that’s what I predict upwards and onwards 👍

6 minutes ago, One five said:

3-0 hearts in the cup and 2-0 hearts against Ross C that’s what I predict upwards and onwards 👍

Here’s hoping. 👍

Tom Hardy’s Dug
47 minutes ago, One five said:

I’m not in the know but I heard that those will be the results.

7 hours ago, sac said:

Reminds me of Liam Gallagher, tends to walk up to people then pops his arms behind his back, cool as. Does it on the touch line as well.

Liam Gallagher, cool as feck! :rofl: