• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

7 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Image result for Christophe Berra gif"

All the best to this man if he is indeed away.

An absolute rock on his day.  Would head bags of cement over the main stand if they got anywhere near the box.

Captain Canada

If we're only able to get one more in now, I'd prefer a winger as we still have Naismith, Uche, Washington, Boyce, Henderson and even Donis who can play up front. 

Robbie Neilson in regards to Jamie Walker moving to Dundee Utd..

"it was news to us"

He rates him as a player but it's no a position he was looking to fill. 

1 minute ago, Captain Canada said:

If we're only able to get one more in now, I'd prefer a winger as we still have Naismith, Uche, Washington, Boyce, Henderson and even Donis who can play up front. 

Uche can’t play with himself never mind up front.

1 minute ago, Badonde said:

Will be a bit disappointed if we don’t get anyone else in.  We need a winger or striker

As opposed to a whinger or a shirker? Sounds good to me.   :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Prof said:

Just wish people would stick to topic instead of posting these childish crappy photoshops and revolting stock photos.

Chill

Happy for that to be all she wrote tonight.  Keeping Smith, Hickey and Washington were my big asks and it’s looking good on that front.  Happy that the four who’ve come in (and the resurgence of Moore and Henderson) are better than the 6/7 we’ve shipped out.

1 minute ago, Prof said:

Just wish people would stick to topic instead of posting these childish crappy photoshops and revolting stock photos.

I wish people would develop a sense of humour.

Nothings happening transfer wise, so why not call it a night and go to bed.  It's past 9.

Clark Griswold
3 minutes ago, Prof said:

I bet you're fun at a party.

3 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

I'm with Stendel on this one, if we can get one more in it would be a goal scorer. 

We can't rely on Uche, Washington or Henderson to score goals and we can't rely on naismith to stay fit. 

Edited by Space Pirate

1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

Robbie Neilson in regards to Jamie Walker moving to Dundee Utd..

"it was news to us"

He rates him as a player but it's no a position he was looking to fill. 

But, but, but Brian McLauchlin said It was Dun Utd who called off talk 🙈🙈🙈  wonder if he's even embarrassed

3 minutes ago, Prof said:

:seething:

Clark Griswold
Just now, jdl2002 said:

But, but, but Brian McLauchlin said It was Dun Utd who called off talk 🙈🙈🙈  wonder if he's even embarrassed

He's probably oblivious

Clark Griswold
8 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

An absolute rock on his day.  Would head bags of cement over the main stand if they got anywhere near the box.

Yep. Feel for the lad as he's Hearts through and through, but needs must and no time of sentiment given the predicament. He's been a great servant to the club.

coatbridgejambo
19 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Wasnt pleased with his comments to the press but definitely wish him good luck if away. Great servant 

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Prof said:

bd0d5cbc52ece9c7416bd69352139540--wonder-women-gorgeous-women.jpg

5 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

:seething:

If it was even remotely funny then you are right. But it isn’t. It’s childish and on a par with an old b&w norman wisdom movie.

Clark Griswold
Just now, coatbridgejambo said:

Wasnt pleased with his comments to the press but definitely wish him good luck if away. Great servant 

Indeed. He was hurting and if put in that situation, I would be too given my love for the club. He's carried out all of our dreams to not only play for but to captain our club. I think I will let his comments slide.

All the beat Christophe. Before his injury he was immense for us in his two spells!

does that free up a bit of space and money for another signing.... 👀 

Just now, BRY said:

Radio Scotland just saying Berra to Dundee (loan) is confirmed

Yeah, and included in the online article is the following: " Dundee have the option to extend the former Partick Thistle defender's deal further. "

:jj_facepalm:  :vrface:  :phface:   :facepalm:

On 08/01/2020 at 22:16, DC_92 said:

A worthwhile observation, but I don't fully agree. Sometimes you watch videos of players scoring a few goals but with little evidence of technical ability. The video doesn't tell us everything about him, but it does at least show evidence of technical and finishing ability.

13 goals and 12 assists last season are good numbers for a winger, albeit at a lower level (Dutch 2nd tier). Sievers will have seen plenty of him firsthand as well. Interesting signing, if it happens.

2 minutes ago, Prof said:

If it was even remotely funny then you are right. But it isn’t. It’s childish and on a par with an old b&w norman wisdom movie.

Bit harsh Mr Grimsdale...

24 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Not gonna lie - I know he's past his best and would be lost in the team playing Stendel's style, but my heart sunk a wee bit when I read that he's definitely left. All the best big man, thanks for your efforts!