• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

Clark Griswold
3 minutes ago, Prof said:

If it was even remotely funny then you are right. But it isnโ€™t. Itโ€™s childish and on a par with an old b&w norman wisdom movie.

Prof be watching this thread likeย 

Image result for victor meldrew"

1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

Not gonna lie - I know he's past his best and would be lost in the team playing Stendel's style, but my heart sunk a wee bit when I read that he's definitely left. All the best big man, thanks for your efforts!ย 

couldnโ€™t agree more. Saddens me too though for the best. Love the big guy. All the best Christophe โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

Ever so slightly off topic, it irks me when people say โ€œsix-monthโ€ Deal in the January window. 6 months is the end of June/start of July, Scottish seasonal contracts only go to May 31st. Itโ€™s a four-month deal at best.

I'm happy.ย  Hopefully the players who have come in will be good.ย  None of our best players have gone and a good clean out of players surplus to requirements.

Itโ€™s been a great window to be honest. Weโ€™ve done brilliant .ย 
If itโ€™s done then fair enough.ย 
not losing Smith or Hickey is massive

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, Badonde said:

Doesnโ€™t look like we will be getting anyone else in then. ย Shame.

Still 2 hours left. It's been known to go right to the wire in the last few years

jamboinglasgow

Would say if that was it then journalists would start saying thats it. I do have a feeling there has been someone we are in talks with not yet known.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
3 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Ever so slightly off topic, it irks me when people say โ€œsix-monthโ€ Deal in the January window. 6 months is the end of June/start of July, Scottish seasonal contracts only go to May 31st. Itโ€™s a four-month deal at best.

We'll save about 2k :yas:

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

Still 2 hours left. It's been known to go right to the wire in the last few years

Hope so! Could do with one more attackerย 

1 minute ago, Clark Griswold said:

why are folk assuming we're done? have we said no more business?

ย 

Correct. Unlike other clubs we have not said that.ย 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Hope Christophe has a successful time at Dundee. He will find the paceย more to his liking at this stage of his career. Thanks for your efforts Christophe!

What's absolutely brilliantย now isย actually really looking forward to watching the team again, the transfer window was more exciting than the games for too long!

PhoenixHearts
11 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

ย 

bd0d5cbc52ece9c7416bd69352139540--wonder-women-gorgeous-women.jpg

ย 

Couldn't have picked a better photo?ย 

I thought that wasย Aphex Twin for a second.

If that was all she wrote for the transfer window for us Banderson and the likes would be shouting it from the rooftops.ย 

bigsuperslim1874
33 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Image result for Christophe Berra gif"

ย 

All the best to this man if he is indeed away.

Agreed. Such a shame the injury effectively ended his career. Wasnโ€™t pleased at his comments however that doesnโ€™t impact on his service to the club.

3 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

6 months from today is one day short of August. But journalists writeย ย any old crap these days. If Dundee donโ€™t make playoffs their season ends in 92 days time. 6 months????

Just now, Mort said:

Broadfoot gone back to Killie. They are going down.

ย 

Kilmarnock, Ross County and St Johnstone are the ones with the toughest challenge.ย 

Just now, bigsuperslim1874 said:

Agreed. Such a shame the injury effectively ended his career. Wasnโ€™t pleased at his comments however that doesnโ€™t impact on his service to the club.

yep

Clark Griswold
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

6 months from today is one day short of August. But journalists writeย ย any old crap these days. If Dundee donโ€™t make playoffs their season ends in 92 days time. 6 months????

Just laziness tbh.ย 

Very short on centre half's... 3 out and out Cb's and a right back who can play there. One rb who can cover in that position, who else is there to cover? Need another cb

Edited by cameltoe
Hit return by mistake

Just now, cameltoe said:

Very short on centre half's... 3 out and out Cb's and a right back who can play there. One g

Souttar Halkett Dikamona Smith Siddick, looks fine to meย 

Very short on centre half's... 3 out and out Cb's and a right back who can play there. One gets injured and another is suspendedย  who we got that can ay there?