• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• jambogirlglasgow

• pettigrewsstylist

• Jambof3tornado

8 minutes ago, jamle1874 said:

Atlanta apparently weighing up a 200k bid for him in Jan so says the daily record.

Who just beat AC Milan 5-0? And sitting 5th in Serie A? Bizarre if true.

9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

🤞🏻 bite their hands off.. pace but little end product 

Then what? Just throw the proceeds at anyone we can find? 

5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Not Atalanta, Atlanta!!

Makes sense!!!! Ha ha - note to self: read things more carefully!

Edited by Juanjo

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Then what? Just throw the proceeds at anyone we can find? 

Or use it to pay off some other waste of oxygen and free up a wage.. Time to throw the baby out with the bath water and get rid of as many as possible.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Juanjo said:

Makes sense!!!! Ha ha - note to self: read things more carefully!

lol.. I did the same at first 😆 just never got to hitting “submit” 🤣

6 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Or use it to pay off some other waste of oxygen and free up a wage.. Time to throw the baby out with the bath water and get rid of as many as possible.

:cornette:

So... do what you said, and then what? How do we improve our squad after that?

I’d be wanting a bit more than £200k. He’s got 2 and a half years left on his contract.

Yes we want rid off a few but we’re not a car boot sale either.

£400,000 minimum. 

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

sign better players - will not be hard. 

Your not going to suggest that will be difficult 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.  These players are dogshit and offer nothing.. good riddance to all with the exception of 4-5.

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Your not going to suggest that will be difficult 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.  These players are dogshit and offer nothing.. good riddance to all with the exception of 4-5.

Do you have any concept of time?

18 minutes ago, Whatever said:

This will be a daily record story that’s true of course.

Excuse me? Elaborate on this please ‘whatever’...

4 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I’d be wanting a bit more than £200k. He’s got 2 and a half years left on his contract.

£400,000 minimum. 

With respect, what ****in planet are you on?

:rofl:

400k for a player who wasn’t a regular for ICT and has achieved the square root of **** all with us.

200k would be incredible business.

34 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

Who just beat AC Milan 5-0? And sitting 5th in Serie A? Bizarre if true.

Unbelievable!   But we must look for better quality players than weve got" and hope they arrive " 200k take it !

32 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

correct . Bite their hand off, and then bite it off again. Never the quality required. He has had more than a chance here.

28 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

£400,000 minimum. 

your having a laugh mate £400k ?? Absolutely zero chance of that.

2.5 years wages off the books would be enough. Any fee would be a bonus. He’s bang average at best. Not even ICT standard yet here he is. One good performance in about 12. (Like most granted), but file under The likes of Davie Kirkwood / Kevin Thomas.

and yep, we are a car boot sale by the way. 

Edited by 1971fozzy

jambogirlglasgow

Let’s hope they weren’t watching him on Saturday. His performance was nothing short of an embarrassment for a professional footballer.  

Adam_the_legend
58 minutes ago, jamle1874 said:

Atlanta apparently weighing up a 200k bid for him in Jan so says the daily record.

Would bite all appendages off for that. Money and frees up a wage. Unfortunately I doubt there is any truth to this...

pettigrewsstylist
46 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Haha. Theres no way hoddit and doddit will do so. That will be the end of their new gigs as SD in disguise.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

We’d better have somebody with pace lined up if he goes because he’s the only one that has any and could continue the improvement he was showing under Levein (which most people had acknowledged) with a more attack minded manager like Stendel.

6 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

400k-500k if they want him.

He's not great but would be a handy sub in the right team.

In the fairy CL world of Wighton transfer fees I’d agree. 
But therein lies the unrealism

Edited by 1971fozzy

1 minute ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

We’d better have somebody with pace lined up if he goes because he’s the only one that has any and could continue the improvement he was showing under Levein (which most people had acknowledged) with a more attack minded manager like Stendel.

that’s why we have a new manager. To buy players with pace. Something our previous incumbents never did. 

49 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Raft of Stoke rejects on the way to improve the squad. 

:verysmug:

Tom Hardy’s Dug
3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Are they the team that is partnering up with Aberdeen?

Yep - I just read the article.

Its ****ing weird - apparently part of the deal is that Aberdeen will help scout players for them in Europe.

Some weird shit going on all over the place in football at the moment.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

300k with a 30% sell on clause then bring in milinkovic for nothing now that's smart business get it done Hearts 😉👍

Interesting..... 👀 

Or is it? I just don’t know anymore 😂

Tom Hardy’s Dug
4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

that’s why we have a new manager. To buy players with pace. Something our previous incumbents never did. 

But Mulraney actually has pace 😂

4 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Raft of Stoke rejects on the way to improve the squad. 

:verysmug:

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

44 minutes ago, Whatever said:

With respect, what ****in planet are you on?

:rofl:

400k for a player who wasn’t a regular for ICT and has achieved the square root of **** all with us.

200k would be incredible business.

Have to agree to this he is not worth 400,000 no way 

6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

300k with a 30% sell on clause then bring in milinkovic for nothing now that's smart business get it done Hearts 😉👍

Crikey, Xmas really has came early then

5 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

little else though. Don’t think I’ve ever seen him cross a decent ball yet.

poor mans Wayne foster

look , I’m just saying we will be lucky to get ANYTHING for most of the players we have, so are probably looking at giving frees to anyone. If we get money for some players then take it. It’s all about the wage bill.

we will not get many (if any) transfer fees for majority of players. We never paid for most and they are worse than when they came in so it’s not a difficult concept 

Edited by 1971fozzy

53 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Spot on , he shows nothing week in week out to suggest he is worth keeping a hold of

Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Yup we just failed to use him properly under levein which affected Jakes confidence.

Silly bids will be accepted but I'd sooner keep him and see what stendel can make of him.

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

little else though. Don’t think I’ve ever seen him cross a decent ball yet.

poor mans Wayne foster

Poor mans wayne foster?? FFS thats harsh   😀 

though..God bless America.

Another player with a heart of a mouse.

SomethingAboutObua

We need money to get rid of dross, but he’s worth more than 200k for us and I wouldn’t want to see us sell him to release someone else, and we’re two players down with not much money to find a suitable  replacement 

He’s not our best players rn, but he’s certainly not one of the crucial guys we need to bin 

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

We need money to get rid of dross, but he’s worth more than 200k for us and I wouldn’t want to see us sell him to release someone else, and we’re two players down with not much money to find a suitable  replacement 

He’s not our best players rn, but he’s certainly not one of the crucial guys we need to bin 

Lot of sense but unfirtunately the real driss prob wont be able to be moved, so  others will have to.

For pace alone, i had hoped DS might have seen something in Jake.

Mulraney is one of the players we need to get rid of. Nowhere near good enough. Can run with the ball but never any end product so what's the point.

I would be happy to get him off the wage bill. To get money for him as well would be a unbelievable!

Adam_the_legend
20 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Pace is useless if you can’t cross or shoot or go past someone or basically do anything other than run fast. 

Juan Rom?n Riquelme
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

What the actual **** are you going on about?  And what exactly is your point, that we don’t look to move players on and buy better ones? 

Even the board who you defend at every turn have publicly stated this is the intention as has our new manager.

do you have any concept of time, we have one month to avoid relegation..!! That’s how much ducking time we have

Give it a rest you ****ing weirdo.. bored reading your pointless shite to be honest. 

tenor.gif

55 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Yup we just failed to use him properly under levein which affected Jakes confidence.

Silly bids will be accepted but I'd sooner keep him and see what stendel can make of him.

You are one of the posters who normally talke sense, but here sorry IMO you are talking crap.

Nothing to do with playing him properly, or confidence, he is just crap. No consistency, no bottle, no heart, consistently can’t cross a ball, and doesn’t score goals. He is fekking murder, and he has been here long enough to show he is mince. He is one of the reasons we are where we are, an atrocious footballer.

Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, daftie said:

You are one of the posters who normally talke sense, but here sorry IMO you are talking crap.

Nothing to do with playing him properly, or confidence, he is just crap. No consistency, no bottle, no heart, consistently can’t cross a ball, and doesn’t score goals. He is fekking murder, and he has been here long enough to show he is mince. He is one of the reasons we are where we are, an atrocious footballer.

I dont think he has been given enough of a chance. Levein is a defend 1st kind of gaffer and I'd just like to see Jake get a chance under a manager who tells him to run at his man every time he has the ball.

There's just something about him I like.

I wont cry or lose sleep if he leaves, actually the same goes for all our squad@!@