Mulraney

jamle1874

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I hope he reads this thread. These players are so unpopular. Complete disconnection between team and fans. I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire. It is not a vendetta it is because they have got us into this position.

**** em.

^
Listen to the sound of crying from Man-baby Jesus’ manger. It’s a Christmas miracle. :wub: 

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• jambogirlglasgow

• pettigrewsstylist

• Jambof3tornado

Adam_the_legend
17 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

We ask Austin to set the filters on his Champ Manager search to  "Winger", "<£200k".

Get Mr Ben E. Factor on the phone and sit back.

🤣🤣🤣

I 'll offer a different take on this and the alternative view that for the Business that is HMFC he has been a wonderful success.

Bought on a free transfer for heehaw, "developed by our range of top paid coaches into a £200/400k player gives a tidy wee profit, all at the business happy as the cash roles in.

Though it may seem ludicrous to us fans as being the main motivation for Hearts those in charge maybe more motivated by the "purse" available and at those ends CL is "doing a good job".

The football part of the business is really secondary just the vehicle.

Treating and seeing the players as earning potential, might just unravel more about the mystery injury situations.

Edited by thewiseone

9 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

^
Listen to the sound of crying from Man-baby Jesus’ manger. It’s a Christmas miracle. :wub: 

I’ve made my opinion about I8 fairly clear in the past...

But can you please point out where I8 showed you disrespect in his post...for you to respond in the way you have?

You only ridicule people on here if they ridicule you don’t you?

Shown up to be a snivelling, lying hypocrite again it seems...

Did you back Levein to the hilt and ridicule anyone that posted the opposite opinion on here for months?

15 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

‘‘Twas the day before Christmas and all through the forum,

Man-babies were posting about Jake, and being boring.

This.

We have a (rumoured) offer for a player many don't rate.  He has been used effectively in certain situations (eg Celtic 4-0 and the cup final) but otherwise flatters to deceive and still the moaners find something to moan about when a chance comes along to move him out.

IIRC we got him in exchange for a player who had a serious injury record (Beith) and was extremely unlikely ever to feature much, if at all, in our 1st team so we effectively got him for nowt.  Given these circumstances I would have thought people would have been happy we got him at all and ecstatic we are getting £200k for him if the rumour turns out as reported.

1 minute ago, Deviskan said:

I’ve made my opinion about I8 fairly clear in the past...

But can you please point out where I8 showed you disrespect in his post...for you to respond in the way you have?

You only ridicule people on here if they ridicule you don’t you?

Shown up to be a snivelling, lying hypocrite again it seems...

Did you back Levein to the hilt and ridicule anyone that posted the opposite opinion on here for months?

Oh dear. Deviskan is NOT full of the Christmas cheer this morning. You sneaked a peak under he tree, and didn’t see PJ Masks action figures you wanted, didn’t you. :(

To the folk that think we should be getting more than 200k for this guy

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

👀👀👀👀👀👀

😨😨😨😨😨😨

🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Oh dear. Deviskan is NOT full of the Christmas cheer this morning. You sneaked a peak under he tree, and didn’t see PJ Masks action figures you wanted, didn’t you. :(

Oh look, another deflection...I’ll leave you to it, as there’s no point engaging with someone who essentially has the intellectual capability of bellybutton fluff (and thinks posting an emoticon is somehow witty).

Everyone on here knows what you are, you’re all over this forum like a rash...you must literally have nothing in your life to post as often as you do, it’s actually quite sad...it actually wouldn’t shock me if you suffered with depression.

Have a nice Christmas!

1 minute ago, Deviskan said:

Oh look, another deflection...I’ll leave you to it, as there’s no point engaging with someone who essentially has the intellectual capability of bellybutton fluff (and thinks posting an emoticon is somehow witty).

Everyone on here knows what you are, you’re all over this forum like a rash...you must literally have nothing in your life to post as often as you do, it’s actually quite sad...it actually wouldn’t shock me if you suffered with depression.

Have a nice Christmas!

Well that’s not exactly in the Christmas spirit now, is it? :(

21 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

This.

We have a (rumoured) offer for a player many don't rate.  He has been used effectively in certain situations (eg Celtic 4-0 and the cup final) but otherwise flatters to deceive and still the moaners find something to moan about when a chance comes along to move him out.

IIRC we got him in exchange for a player who had a serious injury record (Beith) and was extremely unlikely ever to feature much, if at all, in our 1st team so we effectively got him for nowt.  Given these circumstances I would have thought people would have been happy we got him at all and ecstatic we are getting £200k for him if the rumour turns out as reported.

Fair comments, wrong Celtic game. 

pettigrewsstylist
44 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

I 'll offer a different take on this and the alternative view that for the Business that is HMFC he has been a wonderful success.

Bought on a free transfer for heehaw, "developed by our range of top paid coaches into a £200/400k player gives a tidy wee profit, all at the business happy as the cash roles in.

Though it may seem ludicrous to us fans as being the main motivation for Hearts those in charge maybe more motivated by the "purse" available and at those ends CL is "doing a good job".

The football part of the business is really secondary just the vehicle.

Treating and seeing the players as earning potential, might just unravel more about the mystery injury situations.

Do we need to replace? Any costings for that?

pettigrewsstylist
3 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

They must have a worse recruitment team than us 😂

Hahah,,,highly unlikely

pettigrewsstylist
8 minutes ago, Dinger said:

Jake Mulraney is nearly 24 years old and still cant cross a ball. good at step overs tho.

🤣🤣

We_are_the_Hearts

Should think about Rugby. They switches of play from one side to the other to put it out near the corner flag would get teams right up to the try line.

Average player who's offered little. Would be happy if I'd read that we had just got him off the wage bill and let him go elsewhere with no fee. 

£200k would be marvelous and suddenly make him a successful Levein signing. His devotees would love that. 

Everyone's a winner, babe, and that's the truth. 

Any fee and getting him off the wage bill would be good business.

Odd to think an MLS team would be willing to pay cash though. Fast players with next to no technical ability must be ten a penny in the college set-up over there. 

Not the first player I want out the door by a long shot. But, 200k for us and probably a salary increase for him. 

We just need this to happen to ten more players in the next month.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Ok when things are fine, but when the chips are down,  just no.

200k, absolutely,  sell sell sell 

If we are genuinely being offered £200k for him with a sell on then he will be gone and rightly so. Between him and Hickey that may well be enough to let DS get his own players in. 

7 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

If we are genuinely being offered £200k for him with a sell on then he will be gone and rightly so. Between him and Hickey that may well be enough to let DS get his own players in. 

Disagree with that. Its important to get players out as well as getting quality players in. Big effort needs to be made to streamline the first team squad so it contains only players that realistically have a chance of getting in the team insuring a competitive environment that will never again allow any player to slumber through their contract. Hickey I would like to keep another eighteen months which would be beneficial to him and us, an addition to his length of contract would be needed if that happens so we get a decent price for him. So a longer contract with the understanding he can go in 18, if not then he might as well go now and be replaced with player/s of quality and the managers choosing.

Mulraney never looks fit.  He is always stretching hamstrings and looks afraid to run flat out.

When pace is his game he doesn't seem to have much else.

1 hour ago, Deviskan said:

Have a nice Christmas!

I’m enjoying you schooling this guy, it’s  quality work mate. 

1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Rather unfortunate pic used by the Scotsman of Jake sitting on his arse looking lost.  

Bet there was hundreds to choose from. I hope he is the first of many from this squad out the door!!! 

I honestly think with the right man in charge and a run in a decent team theres a player in there.

But for both player and club it's time for a move.

1 minute ago, rick witter said:

Bet there was hundreds to choose from. I hope he is the first of many from this squad out the door!!! 

He’s nowhere near the first id show the door to, but £200k is a lot of money for an average, bottom 6 SPFL player.

12 hours ago, jamle1874 said:

Atlanta apparently weighing up a 200k bid for him in Jan so says the daily record.

Great piece of biz if they agree to take another couple of players for nowt.....!!

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Fair enough but he certainly nullified Tierney's threat.

Absolutely he did. That was, in my opinion, the best all round performance from a Hearts team during Levein’s 2nd term (I genuinely believe we dominated that 1-0 more than the 4-0) and Mulraney played a huge part. 

rudi must stay
12 hours ago, Cruyff said:

I’d be wanting a bit more than £200k. He’s got 2 and a half years left on his contract.

Yes we want rid off a few but we’re not a car boot sale either.

£400,000 minimum. 

Same 

£750 for me 

(£750,000 before anyone gets smart)

Edited by rudi must stay

27 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

He’s nowhere near the first id show the door to, but £200k is a lot of money for an average, bottom 6 SPFL player.

Agreed he wouldn’t be first on my list either but he was never ever going to be of the standard to get us top 4. Along with many others that Levein has spunked cash on. 

Right now I’d be delighted to be called a mid table team!

9 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Same 

£750 for me 

(£750,000 before anyone gets smart)

You have got to be joking. 3/4 of a Million pounds for someone who couldn’t even get a regular game for Inverness and hasn’t improved at all since he has been at Hearts. 
Is Atlanta not the team that have formed a partnership with Aberdeen?? If so the people at Aberdeen will be warning not to go anywhere near him.