Barnsley

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Sorry if this is Peebles but found out about this today.

Stendel went for the Huddersfield job and basically got it. Was preparing to clear his staff out of Barnsley and then the Cowleys ****ed him by telling Town they’d take it. Apparently there’s an incredibly awkward interview with the local BBC guys where he sort of admits that he was after it.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Mikey1874

• Coburg Hearts

• BackOfTheNet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, HMFC86 said:

I like the ones saying we’re League One standard......like they will be in a few months 

We probably are on performances and results recently, which is criminal, because League1 is mostly pissflaps. Hopefully we will be back to where we belong soon. 👍

SpruceBringsteen
1 hour ago, HMFC86 said:

I like the ones saying we’re League One standard......like they will be in a few months 

I wouldn't pay too much attention to it - it's their compulsory "banter" down south. An absolute patter vacuum of a country filled with identikit LADS permanently hardwired to ladbible.com.

15 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

I wouldn't pay too much attention to it - it's their compulsory "banter" down south. An absolute patter vacuum of a country filled with identikit LADS permanently hardwired to ladbible.com.

A better summary will not be found 😂👍🏻

It might just be me but I find all the “will be travelling to Tynecastle to cheer him on” chat from the Barnsley fans weird. 

The Wrinkly Ninja
19 hours ago, PORKPIEINTHESKY said:

HEYUP.

I’ve met Paul Conway on several occasions at home and away games. The man is a total sociopath. Me me me. Then again people in big business usually are,  aren’t they? 

Before Stendel was sacked he actually openly criticised the team selection in front of a group fans. (The players he suggested needed to play had been WOEFUL and to the extreme too) the group actually looked a bit uneasy when he came out with it. Regardless of team selection, you shouldn’t be openly criticising someone you employ in front of your customers. That’s not how normal people behave is it or the town and it’s hardworking people. Completely classless. 

Could you imagine that happening at work? 

All this moneyball stuff is absolute fiction. They (Especially that weapon, Conway) have no concept of football. They’ve proven that at their previous club, Nice. They are hated there and eventually (if they get away with this one) The cracks will soon show. 

You have got not only a good manager but an absolute top person. The way the town and players embraced him says it all. Pure passion. That’s what footballs all about for me! Or used to be until these capitalist vultures got their hands on our club.

I can’t believe we’re after money. Especially after how they’ve acted. On behalf of Barnsley as a town and the club (not the PLC vulture *******s) I apologise for the sheer bollocks this brings up your way. 

All the best and send some snow so I don’t have to go to work.

Top quality use of the word weapon....nice work fella!