Nicola Sturgeon

jake

manaliveits105

Hopefully Sturgeon will resign early next year - absolutely no policies or political nuance except to stamp her feet and scream and scream independence

NO happening 

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• Justin Z

• manaliveits105

• ri Alban

1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

Hopefully Sturgeon will resign early next year - absolutely no policies or political nuance except to stamp her feet and scream and scream independence

NO happening 

It wil be interesting to see what happens if the SNP get well below 50% of the vote share, as that will show them how pointless holding another referendum would be.

9 hours ago, frankblack said:

It wil be interesting to see what happens if the SNP get well below 50% of the vote share, as that will show them how pointless holding another referendum would be.

Eh? Don't talk shite. So if the Conservative and Unionist Party receive less than 50% , it's independence on Friday. What would be the point of carrying on with Union?

That woman walks on water.

Give her a sainthood when she finally goes.

Wonderful how she pisses the "Ian Paisley" types on here clean off. Must be a threat to their "God save the Empire" club.

manaliveits105

My neighbours sisters neighbour used to wear a kilt and listen to the Corries but doesn't trust the FM and is voting Tory 

who knew 

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Eh? Don't talk shite. So if the Conservative and Unionist Party receive less than 50% , it's independence on Friday. What would be the point of carrying on with Union?

Basic maths, pal.  You wouldn't have the numbers to make a referendum viable and Westminster can tell you that.

Nicola should just have a TV campaign that has her holding hands with Judith Ralston. 

"Vote SNP on Thursday and we'll kiss."

50% vote share guaranteed! 

::troll::

Spitonastranger
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

My neighbours sisters neighbour used to wear a kilt and listen to the Corries but doesn't trust the FM and is voting Tory 

who knew 

Bet they also like rugger, who knew.

4 hours ago, frankblack said:

Basic maths, pal.  You wouldn't have the numbers to make a referendum viable and Westminster can tell you that.

Nonsense, so if the SNP win 45+ seats with 44% of the vote, there's no referendum? But if the Tories win a majority with 44% they can no deal Brexit?

5 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

who knew 

How would you react if Nicola Sturgeon ran away from an interviewer on live TV and hid in a closet instead of doing the interview she promised?

17 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

NO happening 

17 hours ago, frankblack said:

So why so scared of holding one then?

There is an elected majority in favour of one at Holyrood right now, so if they have no chance of winning, why not hold it?  Show it up for what it is?  Beat them!

Anyone voting Tory to spite the SNP or not voting tactically to eradicate the Tories because it means the SNP win a seat are pathetic IMO.  The Tories are a much worse clear and present danger to this country (Scotland and the UK) than anything else.

You should be comfortable that if another indy ref soon, no would win again (IMO).

Five years of Johnson and the swing to indy may become irreversible.

So, ironically, hatred of the SNP will ultimately hand them their prize.

All IMO, of course.

On 08/12/2019 at 10:15, Sarah O said:

I love a JKB political themed thread.

Despite the majority of JKB supporting Scottish Independence and the majority supporting the SNP in the upcoming election, it's the same old blow hards gnashing their teeth and howling at the moon time and time again about SNPBAD!!11!!1 

Must be exhausting to be so full of negative thinking. 

*Majority of JKB members that can be arsed to vote on jkb political polls

manaliveits105

We held one - We said naw

We will say Naw to having another one

nobody wants a further 10 years of even worse austerity because the nats have no policies for independence and our deficit will bar us from joining EU

Tory landslide and indyref2 denied

Glorious 

1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

nobody wants a further 10 years of even worse austerity because the nats have no policies for independence and our deficit will bar us from joining EU

Glorious 

Apparently many do want at least another 5 as the polls have the Tories in front.

39 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Glorious 

There would be a Scottish general election after the Indy vote. Parties then put policies forward to vote on. That's the point! 

1 hour ago, Zlatanable said:

I cannot stand her, her face, her voice, her party, her behaviour, her politics. 

Thats because your a vile, horrible tory unionist.

We Nicola supporters cant stand you :lol:

Just now, Zlatanable said:

Exactly.

Im not a tory, I'm not vile and I think Scottish Indy is practically insane. 

Nicola Sturgeon, and SNP have failed on many occasions. But like #brexit, #indyref trumps rational day to day life. 

Spoken like a true Conservative. Just come out the closet. Boris is yer man. Admit it.

Just now, Zlatanable said:

No, Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP, and you and Scottish Nationalism are horrendous. 

No weer no

7 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

No, Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP, and you and Scottish Nationalism are horrendous. 

Big Scotsman pumped ma bird, type post.

9 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Thats because your a vile, horrible tory unionist.

We Nicola supporters cant stand you :lol:

:lol:

:pleasing:

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Big Scotsman pumped ma bird, type post.

Would that have been a consensual pumping or was the big  Scotsman Alex Salmond?

Ainsley Harriott
19 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Nonsense, so if the SNP win 45+ seats with 44% of the vote, there's no referendum? But if the Tories win a majority with 44% they can no deal Brexit?

If the SNP win around 44% ii shows not much has changed since 2014 and therefore there's no new appetite for independence.

20 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

How would you react if Nicola Sturgeon ran away from an interviewer on live TV and hid in a closet instead of doing the interview she promised?

It would be great if she hid in cupboards at interview time , then we wouldnt have to listen to her ranting

55 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

If the SNP win around 44% ii shows not much has changed since 2014 and therefore there's no new appetite for independence.

By that logic if SNP win 51% it shows that there's no need for a referendum and independence should just be pushed straight through.

Ainsley Harriott
2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

By that logic if SNP win 51% it shows that there's no need for a referendum and independence should just be pushed straight through.

My point was that is would remove the myth there has been a big swing towards Independence like they have tried to paint thorough the media.

24 minutes ago, JimKongUno said:

It would be great if she hid in cupboards at interview time , then we wouldnt have to listen to her ranting

You don't have to listen to her. Unless you are strapped to a chair Clockwork Orange style and being forced...

11 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

8 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

My point was that is would remove the myth there has been a big swing towards Independence like they have tried to paint thorough the media.

Received a message from my former lab-manager, an English woman married to Welshman with two Scottish kids. She is voting SNP this time around. She is undecided on independence though.

6 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Received a message from my former lab-manager, an English woman married to Welshman with two Scottish kids. She is voting SNP this time around. She is undecided on independence though.

That is a major point being missed by many that think Independence is in the bag.  Many will want the same rights as those over the border, not least the right to move there for work.

20 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

I cannot stand her, her face, her voice, her party, her behaviour, her politics. 

:verysmug: sucks to be you

5 minutes ago, frankblack said:

That is a major point being missed by many that think Independence is in the bag.  Many will want the same rights as those over the border, not least the right to move there for work.

I don’t think it’s in the bag, my friend. Far from it actually.

If Scotland did finally regain its independence, then there would be the EU membership question too. That’s a lot of different pros and cons for people and they are personal and often separate from one person to the next. 

Basically there’s so many different narratives involved, it makes the polls virtually worthless for gauging outcomes in the future.

Some people will vote on day to day policies that affect them, others in independence, and others still on EU membership. Then there’s the tactical voting to keep certain parties at bay.

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

Loved the tweet Sturgeon put up of Jackass Carlaw’s tweets. One two weeks ago saying he was sending his postal vote and a tweet from today saying he’d cast his vote in clarkston.

😂
Lying hound !

Nucky Thompson
10 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Would that have been a consensual pumping or was the big  Scotsman Alex Salmond?

Brilliant Ron :lol:

14 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

37% in 2017 , predicted 45%+, is that not a big swing?

manaliveits105
19 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Spot on 

Ainsley Harriott
23 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Brexit and indy have stayed about the same. 

I dread #indyref2, cos it will be deeply unpleasant. 

I can't see Boris caving and allowing it he has  no reason to. 

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I can't see Boris caving and allowing it he has  no reason to. 

Plays right into the SNP’s hands. 
Im not sure how they handle it tbh but flat out refusing is gold to the SNP imo. 

Ainsley Harriott
14 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Plays right into the SNP’s hands. 
Im not sure how they handle it tbh but flat out refusing is gold to the SNP imo. 

I think he will go down the let's get brexit done first so you can all get a taste of proper independence 

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I think he will go down the let's get brexit done first so you can all get a taste of proper independence 

What he is offering isn’t brexit. Not by a long stretch. 
It sounds good to the people who have no idea what they voted for in the first place though. 

5 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

The "leave" part will be done quickly I agree but the future relationship and the trade rules and the movement of people and the border arrangements and the negotiations and wrangling will take YEARS and YEARS and YEARS.

Get Brexit done my arse!