Jump to content
mitch41

Stuart McCall Ann ! Really

Recommended Posts

mitch41

What the hell is Ann Budge interviewing the likes of Stuart McCall for has she lost the plot and who is the numpty that is advising her.

If this is the standard of Ex Manager looking for a job we are in trouble. Come on Ann get a grip will you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DH1986

Have we actually interviewed McCall ?
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geoff Kilpatrick

Stuart McCall has a better record than half of those linked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo

Talented bloke. Didn't spill a drop when he fell over ratarsed.  There is a film somewhere...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack

If it winds Mitch up, and lets us all have another "look at me" thread...sign him up.

 

What could be better reading(?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coburg Hearts
6 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

What the hell is Ann Budge interviewing the likes of Stuart McCall for has she lost the plot and who is the numpty that is advising her.

If this is the standard of Ex Manager looking for a job we are in trouble. Come on Ann get a grip will you.

Take a day off, Mitch, or even better, until we have made our appointments. Knee jerk doesn't even come close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874

I agree with the OP.. the rumoured candidates are worrying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boab
Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Stuart McCall has a better record than half of those linked.


Val Doonican has a better record than half of them !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mitch41
1 minute ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Take a day off, Mitch, or even better, until we have made our appointments. Knee jerk doesn't even come close.

All noted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Debut 4

I read that as if it was on the Letterbocks page in The Viz. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26
5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Talented bloke. Didn't spill a drop when he fell over ratarsed.  There is a film somewhere...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, Boab said:


Val Doonican has a better record than half of them !

Better cardigans too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I agree with the OP.. the rumoured candidates are worrying

Plus one. Mitchs penchant for the wet pant look shouldn't disguise the level of pish linked. 

 

I'm hoping the trolls are just playing on our worst fears,  including the media 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coburg Hearts
14 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

All noted. 

If this means you'll take heed, then all's good. (I rather doubt it)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah O
25 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

What the hell is Ann Budge interviewing the likes of Stuart McCall for has she lost the plot and who is the numpty that is advising her.

If this is the standard of Ex Manager looking for a job we are in trouble. Come on Ann get a grip will you.

Mitch; it's not often I feel I can speak for the entirety of JKB, but i feel now is the time.  Shut the **** up, your posts are awful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpruceBringsteen

McCall and Cotterill are the dictionary definition of yesterday's men. 

 

IF this is the path the club is taking, I'm extremely worried about our direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
All roads lead to Gorgie
15 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Better cardigans too

There is only one cardigan wearer that should be anywhere near Tynecastle 

456846830_images(1).jpg.e41d5d0d71acc647446dbc2d0bb6decf.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ricardo Shillyshally

He was whoring himself to sevco whilst Motherwell manager. 

 

Ann has more sense I trust.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 Craig Leveins

Steve cotterill now 2nd favourite 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbo-Jambo
25 minutes ago, Boab said:


Val Doonican has a better record than half of them !

😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tcjambo
9 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

There is only one cardigan wearer that should be anywhere near Tynecastle 

456846830_images(1).jpg.e41d5d0d71acc647446dbc2d0bb6decf.jpg

 

We could do a lot worse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rudi must stay
10 minutes ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

He was whoring himself to sevco whilst Motherwell manager. 

 

Ann has more sense I trust.

 

That's football. He achieved what he could at Motherwell with limited resources

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fabienleclerq

Has he actually been interviewed? Even if he has what's the problem? Fair ****s moaning if he actually gets the job and you aren't happy but moaning because he may have had an interview is daft in the extreme. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rudi must stay
4 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Has he actually been interviewed? Even if he has what's the problem? Fair ****s moaning if he actually gets the job and you aren't happy but moaning because he may have had an interview is daft in the extreme. 

 

Exactly, interviews are a punishment anyway, always stressful 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ricardo Quaresma

There are 2 positions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PTBCAL

Walter Smith advising us 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad Magic

Our CEO follows a process and random ****wit on JKB disagrees with said process.

 

 

All in a day’s work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hectormasson
35 minutes ago, Boab said:


Val Doonican has a better record than half of them !

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MoncurMacdonaldMercer

last time queen Ann was crowing about the exceptional standard of applicant before interviewing sph (no offence) snakey and billy davies and then giving the job to one of the interviewers

 

she always gets it right tho in queen Ann we trust she's a shrewd business woman

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
twjambo

I recall McCall not being supportive when Jim Jeffries managed him at Bradford. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874

McCall is the sort of man you would interview. If you are casting wide enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff Turn
23 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

There are 2 positions

Watty Smith SD & Stuart McCall Manager  dream team, super Swally as assistant, Ian Durrant putting out the cones, Gazza can do the Sannies and organise the Christmas night out.

 

I can hear Tina Turner being belted through the speakers already! 

 

🤩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Borders Jambo

Are we only interviewing people with a link to Sevco.

 

We would be as well getting Ally bloody McCoist

 

I want a hungry Manager with decent coaching and man management skill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jake
1 minute ago, Borders Jambo said:

Are we only interviewing people with a link to Sevco.

 

We would be as well getting Ally bloody McCoist

 

I want a hungry Manager with decent coaching and man management skill.

Start them then starve them

One box ticked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo

Not a fan as he's always seemed a bit too much in thrall to Rangers but McCall has a better record than many on the bookies' lists. Unlike many, he's actually kept working his whole managerial career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Mccall would be an absolutely insane appointment and obviously not a popular one. I trust Budge doesn’t want to further enrage the support so we can safely say this won’t be happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff Turn

Why are we interviewing these guys?

 

Clearly we have no intention of drawing up a top class shortlist and headhunting a manager or we wouldn’t be giving these guys the time of day. 

 

Who’s next up, Jim Duffy and Dick Campbell?

 

:vrface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
campbell

Would love the people who keep saying “ worries by the people linked” or “the rumoured candidates are worrying” to actually tell all of us who are clearly idiots who would should be appointing! I’m not championing for McCall but some folk in here would have us believe we could get Mourhino 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Why are we interviewing these guys?

 

Clearly we have no intention of drawing up a top class shortlist and headhunting a manager or we wouldn’t be giving these guys the time of day. 

 

Who’s next up, Jim Duffy and Dick Campbell?

 

:vrface:

Dick would at least be entertaining. 

 

His after dinner speech started  "Dick Advocat......2 of my wife's favourite things "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874
11 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Not a fan as he's always seemed a bit too much in thrall to Rangers but McCall has a better record than many on the bookies' lists. Unlike many, he's actually kept working his whole managerial career.

 

He's mainly been in thrall of Bradford City. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gowestjambo
1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

Mitch; it's not often I feel I can speak for the entirety of JKB, but i feel now is the time.  Shut the **** up, your posts are awful. 

 

You dont speak for me thats for sure. The Candidates discussed are the same rehashed names. Mitch has every right to point this out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamos86
20 minutes ago, Borders Jambo said:

Are we only interviewing people with a link to Sevco.

 

We would be as well getting Ally bloody McCoist

 

I want a hungry Manager with decent coaching and man management skill.

To be fair ally is always hungry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
weehammy
11 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Why are we interviewing these guys?

 

Clearly we have no intention of drawing up a top class shortlist and headhunting a manager or we wouldn’t be giving these guys the time of day. 

 

Who’s next up, Jim Duffy and Dick Campbell?

 

:vrface:

So who should we be targeting? Constructive criticism please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Byyy The Light
1 minute ago, gowestjambo said:

 

You dont speak for me thats for sure. The Candidates discussed are the same rehashed names. Mitch has every right to point this out.

 

Mitch is wetting his pants at something there is no proof of. I genuinely don’t know how some people on here get through the day if this is their reaction to gossip, rumour and speculation.

 

I for one can’t wait for his reaction when he finds out Alex McLeish has been spoken to about the SD role.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
6 minutes ago, weehammy said:

So who should we be targeting? Constructive criticism please.

Upwardly mobile would be a good start. Down on your luck I don't fancy much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah O
10 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

 

You dont speak for me thats for sure. The Candidates discussed are the same rehashed names. Mitch has every right to point this out.

I trust you are new to Mitch's posts. As such I implore you to tread softly to see the theme. Come back to me in 3 months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

I agree with the OP.. the rumoured candidates are worrying

Things that are made up worry you? 

 

Hows your blood pressure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
weehammy
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Upwardly mobile would be a good start. Down on your luck I don't fancy much 

Seems reasonable as a principle. But I repeat - who?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bozi

Somebody on  here said he was interviewed and suddenly its fact.

 

On the plus side he did promise to keep Motherwell up and did manage that via the playoffs 🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
1 minute ago, weehammy said:

Seems reasonable as a principle. But I repeat - who?
 

I don't have an extensive knowledge of all football coaches worldwide but I would expect Hearts to be able to source something of the kind and look for someone rather than hope someone applies. 

 

No one worth their salt applies in football,  only people forgotten,  and usually for good reason 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...